Vacation Twist Ch. 04

Story Info
She really is a good wife.
2.3k words
3.47
54.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a depiction loosely based on my marriage. If you found chapters 1,2 and 3 disturbing, please move on.

*

My wife crawled back into bed, crying herself to sleep.

What have I done? Did I just rape my wife? Can a husband rape his wife? This much is sure. I give her a bit of sexual slack, much more than most men. I let her flirt with men, socialize with men, and in a couple cases sleep with men. Yes I give her some slack because it causes a perverse stirring sexually within me, but also because I think she really likes it and I like it when she is happy. And I guess the unwritten rule is if I grant her that small bit of freedom, surely she must put out for me.

Truth be told though, is if I had a choice, and maybe I do, I would choose she be exclusive with me.

Yes, she is happy with other men, but not in a cuckold way. She does not go out of her way to meet men. They gravitate to her and that makes her feel special and happy. In almost all cases, when a man checks her out and makes her feel sexy, that is enough to satisfy her hunger for attention. Sex is not needed. When she is happy in the household, life runs smoothly with lots of sex with me thrown in.

So when she did not want to spread her legs for me after her flirting went too far the night before, this was a rule breaker. I took what was mine.

I let her sleep long into the next day and not a word was said after she woke up and into the next day. I guess she had a reason to be mad at me but really the big issue was her bedding another man.

Finally, we began to talk while watching TV in bed two nights later. She said she understood why I did what I did and was sorry for the straying after the fitness competition. Yes, the fitness. Maybe the reason we were are having this discussion. You see my wife is seeing us have a very important talk about out marriage and all I see are white boy shorts. I see a hard tanned stomach, belly ring and white boy shorts. I see perfectly shaped, long legs and white boy shorts. I see a low cut, body hugging tee shirt, perky tits and those shorts. I see exquisite feet with painted toe nails and butt baring, camel toe exposing boy shorts. Yes this was a very important conversion but damn, I just want to fuck her.

Because she is so fit, everyone wants to fuck her. She knows this. She knows they don't want to chat with her, or want her opinions on world politics or are interested in her beliefs. They want to fuck her. Because of this she has control. I have always said that any good looking women with legs and an ass could rule the world. Men are putty when a hot chick with long legs smiles at them. So what is she in control of? I guess she has the ability to have a great home life and stray if she wants. I prefer she not, but I would not dump her. I love her and I can't possibly see myself not banging her. She is by far the hottest women I could ever get.

I asked her what happend the night of the competition and she promised to tell me all of the details. Knowing my wife, this was for full disclosure, it was not meant to titillate. Remember, she is not interested in cuckold in anyway shape or form. Neither is she interested in me being humiliated. Is it possible she is a loving, respectful wife and mother with a sexual appetite that has to be quenched occasionally, sometimes without me?

She admitted that her fellow male competitor was super hot for her for a while. She at first did not want to go there but enjoyed the subtle flirting, flirting that was done in small tight fitness clothing they wore while training. Not exactly a way to dissuade his persistence. She liked the fact that it was her attention he was vying for, not the much younger training partners. Beautiful training partners that sometimes made cracks about her age. After a while it became harder and harder to keep him at bay and she began to think that maybe she would ask me for permission to go outside the marriage. He was a wolf in tight shorts and maybe if she gave him a little ass, he might lay off for awhile. Admittedly, she was attracted to his massive frame and thought if she did bed him, it would make for good conversation for us in bed.

Before permission was asked, though, the deed got done. She says she had no intention to be with him that night but the party was very sexual in nature with only very beautiful, perfectly shaped people there. The conversation was flirty from the get go because of booze and people blowing off steam. The women out numbered the men two to one which caused a bit of catty competition between the women almost as soon as they walked in the door. Almost everyone had boyfriends and girlfriends not at the party but that did not matter because this was a bit of a feeding frenzy between hot people. The younger women wanted my wife's friend bad but he was stuck to her like glue and she very much enjoyed the fact that her beauty won out over the other girls. These were the same girls that I saw all dolled up at the fitness competiton looking stunning in everyway.

But my wife, when I last saw her that night, was sexy beyond belief. She was wearing a hardly there mini dress with impossibly high heels. It is physically impossible for any hetro man to look away from those long shiny tanned legs spilling from that dress. Her delicate ankle vine tattoos snaking up her legs made your eyes linger at her feet. She had teased hair and lots of makeup. Really she was dressed for sex.

Still though, she did not want to fuck him at that party. The attention from hot men and the adulation she was receiving from other women that she scored the best looking guy was enough, but he became very insistent. She said he was literally more than twice the size of her and she could not stop his probing hands. Frankly, he scared her a bit. If he wanted to bang her right there, nothing could prevent it.

She made the decsion to give him what he wanted, so maybe he might back off a little. Fat chance of that happening though. Experience tells me that once someone samples the delectable nector that is my wife, you must return over and over again.

I decided to pry for the details, knowing she would not offer them to me if I did not ask. Remember, she is not into humilation. She loves and respects me. I peeled off her shorts and shirt and while playing with her pussy and nibbling on her tits, encouraged her to go on. I knew though to wait a few minutes unitl I got her warmed up a bit because the info would flow better.

She said when no one was watching, she walked outside and stood behind a hedge in the backyard. Like a dog to a bone, her stud followed. Before a word was spoken, he had his big hands under her skirt, pulling the thong aside and inserting fingers in her hairless vagina. She said she felt like a helpless doll being manhandled by a massive brute. The more he fingered her, though, the more this rendezvous appealed to her. She could not turn back. The feeling in her pussy assured her of that. She peeled of his designer shirt and went to town on his abbs and pecs. She had rubbed oil on them before but had to act like it was no big deal. But it was a big deal and now she could kiss and moan while rubbing her fingertips over his chest and stomach. He tried to take off her dress but she would not allow it. Sure he would be inside her at some point, but for now, she was taking what she wanted.

While fending of his hands, she managed to unbuckle his jeans and pull down his tight shorts so she could get a good look at the source of rumours going around the gym. Was he or wasn't he. He was tall and muscular with huge hands and she wanted to know if the part matched the package. The answer was yes. It was a young cock. Long and hard with a big veins of pumping blood, it stood almost straight up making it impossible not to lick. She loves to suck cock before intercourse because it makes her wet but she sucked it because it was one of the hottest things she has every seen. She loved every inch it and even though he was encouraging her to stand up so he could enter her, she resisted. You see, even though he was a imposing figure compared to her pixie like frame, she was in control. She had the ass and legs and she would do what she wanted. While before she was not crazy about the idea, a huge cock had quickly changed her mind and now she was loving the raw, hot sex. And since she was putting out, she was going to put out on her terms. He wanted to fuck her but too bad. She was not done sucking his cock.

This drove him absolutely crazy. She brought him to the brink at least a dozen times before releasing him from her mouth. Deep throating, licking his balls, clawing at his rock of an ass, anything that made her horny. She would act like she was finished and then go right back to slipping it to the back of her throat. When she is enjoying sucking cock, she moans and cries and sweats

Finally, because people would notice that they were missing, she thought it was time to offer up the big prize. She wrapped her arms around his waist and allowed him to lift one leg up to access the dripping pussy. God, what a sight that must have been. A long, shapely, tanned leg held at the ankle by a massive hand with a stripper heel dangling in the air. She moved the thong aside and he quickly entered her hole like a dog in heat. It was then that she realized it did not fit real good. She squealed with a combination of pain and delight and this only encouraged him to pound that pussy with even greater force. When the pain became unbearble, she whispered " you are so big, you are going to make me bleed" and the flood of cum emptied into her spent, aching vagina.

They returned to the party with an impossible to hide, just fucked look on their faces. To the other women, he was now my wife's man so it was hands off. While the guys were high fiving, the women quietly congratulated her for getting the stud. The rest of the night, he brought her drinks and waited on her hand and foot, making sure she sat on his lap all night. She enjoyed the touching and the caressing like she does cuddling in bed after sex and allowed him long lingering kisses.

After many, many drinks and after the sex glow had worn off, it was time to go. Problem is, his young, always hard cock wanted round two and he was making difficult to refuse. She figured she better let him in or she would never get home.

After calling for a taxi, they went behind a car and he pulled down his pants and sat on the curb. She hiked up her skirt and hesitantly slipped her beaten, raw pussy over the head of his cock. The pain was too much and she began to stand up when he grabbed her by the hips and drove his cock as far in as it could go, and as far as a cock has ever been inside her. Now she knew she was bleeding. It felt like she was splitting in two. He sensed her pain and this only gave him more pleasure causing the second flow of cum to spill deep inside my wife.

After listening to what happened to my wife and another man, I realized I had stopped rubbing my wife's vagina. I just listened. This was not turning me on, this was pissing me off because things had gone too far. She was enjoying talking about the event a little too much and without me touching her, she was moaning and squirming. I got up off the bed and went for a walk around the house trying to clear my head. Had she done too much this time and if she did not ask for permission this time, when would it happen again?

After about fifteen minutes, I returned to the bedroom expecting to talk to my wife about what transpired. Maybe she would be apologetic or maybe she would be crying. Instead I found my naked wife furiously masturbating. Her eyes were closed, she was moaning and she was going to town on her pussy with her two middle fingers like I have never seen before. I think she enjoyed herself the other night much, much more than she is letting on.