Vacation with Peggy - Starting

Story Info
You get together.
1.6k words
3.56
24k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are meeting at a convention in the Caribbean. After the convention, we will be staying for some vacation time together with your husbands knowledge. We meet and talk occasionally at the convention and agree to meet in my room when everything is done. After all of the presentations and awards, the event is finally over and we go back to our rooms to pack and head to the resort we will be staying at.

You finally arrive and knock on the door. You look stunning in the short skirt and see through blouse, the only items you were told to wear when coming to my room. I take your suitcase and hand you the ice bucket and tell you to go get some ice. You start to head off when I tell you to show me you aren't wearing any underwear.

"You can see my tits, so you know I have no bra." you say as you pull your skirt up to show me your naked cunt.

"What I mean is, strip and show me."

You look around for a brief moment and then put the bucket down. You then unzip your skirt and let it fall to the ground and pick it up with your foot before giving it to me. You then unbutton and remove your blouse and hand it to me. You pick up the bucket and head off to the ice machine. I watch your ass sway as you walk away from me. You are almost at the ice machine when I hear the elevator bell ring its notice of arrival on our floor. Three guys turn our direction just before you turn into the refreshment area.

"I know I was drinking a lot tonight, but did I just see a naked woman walking down the hall?" one asked.

"If you didn't, I certainly did" said another.

"Lets find out for ourselves" the third one says as they head to the refreshment area.

"Well, it does look like we say a naked lady in the hall. Should we be gentlemen and offer her a coat to put on or be men and man-handle the slut here and now."

"Don't bother with the coat, help yourself while I get some ice for my lover." They immediately start to feel your tits, pussy and ass and keep it up until you have the bucket filled.

"Thanks guys" you say as you start to walk back to my room. "I enjoyed the company."

You slowly start walking back to the room while I hold the door open for you as you enter. "Thanks for warming her up for me guys" I say as they are walking toward my room on their way to their own rooms. "Sweet dreams, mine certainly will be."

"Thanks for the ice, here is your drink. Now lets go out on the balcony and look around slut." You walk out naked while I am wearing slacks and a shirt. We take our drinks and admire the stars that can be seen. This is a little difficult since there are light on the hotel and while none are directly on my balcony, it is somewhat light there and people will be able to see your naked body if they are looking.

After about 15 minutes, I tell you to suck my cock for a bit. You get down and pull the zipper down and then pull out my dick and start sucking it right there. "That's my good obedient bitch, it feels so good. Keep it up." We soon go in and go to bed where I fuck you until we come together and then drift off to sleep next to each other.

In the morning, I get up before you and shower and get ready to go to our new bungalow for several days. I order breakfast and hang up just as you start stirring. "You need to get cleaned up so we can leave in a little bit. Hurry up." You hurry into the bathroom and come out with just a towel on your hair as I open the door for our breakfast. The waiter doesn't see you right away, but he does very quickly.

"The whore will give you your tip, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Go suck him off and let him come on your face and tits."

You go over and kneel down in front of him and take his cock out of his pants, which was quite a job since he was already rock hard from seeing you. You soon get him off and he jerks off on your face and tits. He thanks you many times as he starts putting his cock back in his pants and backs out of the room "If you need anything, just ask for Dave."

"That would be nice, but we will be leaving after we eat, but thank you for your wonderful service this morning. Have a nice day."

"Don't even think about washing that off right now. Now is the time to enjoy breakfast and get ready to leave." We sit on the balcony to eat and enjoy the early morning. After we finish eating we get dressed to leave. I put on slacks and a polo shirt, you put on the skirt and blouse you wore last night. You leave the blouse unbuttoned to just below your tits. I come over to you and pull up the zippers on the sides of your skirt almost all the way to the top. This way when you walk, your cunt might be visible if someone was in the right position.

We grab our suitcases and head down to the desk to check out. While waiting for the elevator, the three guys from last night show up and are waiting.

"It's nice to see you again, even though we aren't seeing as much." says one of the guys.

About this time the elevator comes and we join several other couples in the elevator to head for the check out desk. All of the guys are trying to get a look at you and to catch a glimpse of your body. We exit and check out fairly quickly.

We head out to the taxi stand and get a ride to the clothing optional part of the island and our bungalow. We get in the taxi and I tell the driver where we want to go. He smiles at this and starts off. I flip the front of your skirt up and start to play with your shaved cunt. After just a few moments you start to get wet.

"You're so wet already. Is it from my playing with your cunt, knowing the driver is watching you or the fact that the people outside can see you and what I'm doing to you."

"A little of all, but especially of being watched. You know me."

I then reach up and unbutton your blouse more and pull it apart so that your tits are exposed to anyone who wants to look, including the driver. "Make sure to keep at least one eye on the road while your driving" you tell him.

"I am, at least some of the time" he replies.

I start kissing and sucking your tits and playing with your cunt. You start moaning and moving around and then you suddenly come, LOUDLY. People outside the cab are looking around trying to figure out where the sound came from.

"Ask the driver if he would like the same tip you gave the waiter this morning."

"Would you like me to suck your cock and let you come on my face and tits? I would like to suck you off and feel your hot cum on my body." You say this as you put your tits on the back of the front seat next to the driver. "Feel my tits, go ahead. My lover won't care and neither would my husband if he were here." With this you reach over and take his right hand and place it on your tit. "Oh that feels good. I'd like for you to play with both of my tits while I suck your cock. Would you like that too?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes. That and hold the back of your head while I fuck your face."

"I can hardly wait. How much longer until we get to our destination?"

"About 10 minutes."

"Oh good, enough time to suck my master off. Enjoy the show, with one eye."

With that you scoot back in the seat and undo my pants so that you can get my cock out and start sucking on it. I roll down the windows so that anyone can see what a nasty slut you are. You suck me until I can't hold back any longer and I cum on your body.

"Here we are" says the driver.

"Give me a few moments to check in. Here is the fare money, take the slut somewhere and she will blow you like you've never been blown before. Bring her back here and drop her off when you're done. Also, help her bring the suitcases in please. See you in a bit. Leave your blouse open like it is now when you come in."

I get out and go inside to register and get our bungalow number and cards. I go to the bar and get something to drink and sit in the lobby to wait for the two of you. You soon show up and I can see the cum on you from quite a ways away.

"It looks like you enjoyed your tip."

"I did. If you ever need a taxi, here is my card and cell number. Please, call me anytime and I will come and take you wherever you want to go."

"Thank you for everything. We may be calling you before we leave in a few days."