Vacation with Sgt. Samantha

Story Info
Finally we have leave time together in California
9.9k words
4.23
28.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, this is great!" Samantha exclaimed throwing her hands into the rushing wind of our rented convertible, "Oh. I can smell the ocean already!" This was my lover. I couldn't be happier. My eyes glanced over at her several times driving down the congested roads of San Diego heading west.

Her name was Samantha, and she was basking in the warm rays of the sun. Leaning back in her seat, clad in a loose fitted green T-shirt and tight blue jeans held up by a wide, smooth, sable leather belt and square brass buckle. Feet inside well-worn black tennis shoes. Her long strawberry-blonde hair was gently waving behind her. Gray eyes covered by a pair of cheap sunglasses we picked up outside the airport.

In the backseat were our baggage plus provisions for a four-week stay out here. This trip was planned to use our deployment money. That's right. I was on leave from the Army. So was Samantha. She was a sergeant, and she was my lover. When the clock struck midnight, our departure began. We were outside the door of the airport. We left behind the regulations and all that behind us. We had been through Iraq for over a year. Now we wanted to forget all of that and get on with our lives together. Inhaling deeply Samantha let out a long sigh of relief. "Smell it!" she said reaching over with her left arm and rubbing my thigh. "Smell it, baby. It smells like freedom!" The inhalation brought in the growing smell of salt water.

Indeed, I did inhale. The salt water was something different than what I was used to. Being back in the States and out of the Army was like wearing clothes and shoes you had not worn in a year. It fits your body, but it feels off. The first steps in those old shoes are clumsy and the shirt a bit tight that you tug at it to ensure it covers your stomach. My skin was warm. Short brown hair rustled from the wind. It was now settling in that we are indeed free! No one was going to bother us here.

We did not have to report to anyone every day. I would be waking up to Samantha's beautiful face and smoky voice each morning. The woman had boundless energy. Glancing over at her face that lit up in the southern California sun, she seemed so different and yet alike at the same time. The first time we met we bumped into each other at a party. Then we got it on. The sergeant was loose and free that night. Afterwards Samantha declared her love for me. It was unexpected that a hard-faced sergeant would do that for a man she just met, and a private of all people. Later clarifying it, the sergeant said she liked me for many reasons. One being that I was a tender lover.

"How much further?" I asked. Pulling up the map Samantha marked our destination with a red pen. It was a rented beach house.

The buildings towered over us. We are also going downhill. My foot pressed on the brakes fearful that we would gain too much momentum and barrel into the throngs of people walking by. "About two blocks ahead make a right. Then immediately make a left. Two blocks down there and it's a dead end. Our rental will be on the left. Can't miss it" Samantha said.

We didn't miss it. Pulling up to the building our eyes looked over it. It looked just like the photos. A converted apartment building, the owner refurbished it into a rental. Four units, two on the first and two on top. The exterior was white stucco with red clay shingles. The doors are thick wood darkly painted. The windows were also broadly framed. According to the rental page the windows are all stormproof.

"Yep! This is it!" exclaimed Samantha. "Finally!" throwing her hands into the air. Just as soon as the car stopped, she was out and looking up at the rental. My eyes and smile wide. Face beaming. This building was just the rental. The landlord lived behind the property in a smaller, single house. "Baby, go ahead and unload the car. I'll get us the key!" With that she bolted. Thankfully Samantha didn't pack a lot. Just two bags. One was a roll-away suitcase. The other was a large green duffel bag. I had a backpack and a roll-away. Part of me wanted to impress her by carrying all four bags at once. Duffle bag strap over my right shoulder. Roll away in one hand. Backpack on, well, my back, and last bag in my left hand. Then came the stairs.

A small sign was nailed to the door 'Manager'. Before Samantha even knocked a yapping dog announced her presence. The door slowly yawned open to reveal a middle-aged woman with long gray and dark hair and tanned face. "Yes?"

"Hi. I'm Samantha. We rented one of your units," the sergeant said.

"Oh, yes! That's right. You're in luck. I just had the place cleaned" the woman nodded. Leaning back her fingers lifted a set of keys from a series of hooks on the wall. A large neon orange plastic key chain was marked CFC, the name of the property. Two silver keys dangled from it. "You get Unit Three. The second floor."

"Thank you!" Samantha eagerly took the keys and came running back. Like she won a marathon the keys held high in the air.

By then I had removed our baggage and gathered it on the sidewalk in front of the rentals. The first thing I noticed was the stairs leading up to Unit Three. Directly underneath it was a showerhead over a street drain. It was a freshwater line so people could wash away the salt from their bodies.

"Oh," she smiled drawing in and breathing out with her smoky voice, "That will come in handy." A twist of the head my frame shuffled towards the stairs. "You need help, babe?"

"I got it" huffing. Inside my bones and muscles are screaming at me. Just a few steps.

Just ahead of me Samantha thrust the key into the deadbolt and turned the knob. When she stepped inside her feet touched the polished hardwood floors. To the right are large open bay windows. All cleaned and curtains pulled back letting in all that bright sun. The white walls illuminated the interior. Her jaw hit the floor. I was not inside yet when she exclaimed, "Oh God, baby. It is beautiful!" Then we went down the hall towards the bedroom. It was a short hallway. Just three long strides and you are at the end. At that end, to the left, was the bathroom.

To the right was the sole bedroom with a king-sized bed. It faced the large bay window overlooking a busy beach just fifty yards away. The ocean was so bright blue that her eyes watered and her body turned cold.

Huffed up the stairs one step at a time. Muscles began to wane. At the landing I stopped to breathe Shuffled the last few feet into the door then dropped everything on the spot. My arms hated me. I shook them off and looked at the interior. The living room had two black leather couches arranged in an 'L' facing towards the back wall adjacent to the bedroom. A large flat panel TV hung on there.

"Samantha?" I called out.

"In here, babe" she called out from the back.

Going down the hall I saw her pretty little head lying on the bed. When I was beside the bed and looking down, she locked eyes with me. Her body was so beautiful, chest gently rising and falling with each breath, limbs limp and a thin smile on her lips, I asked, "You like it?"

"Mmmmm" she cooed with eyes closed and her sunglasses on the floor. "Baby, this is better than I ever imagined." Flickering her eyes open and glancing over at me she smiled with her half-pursed lips. Patting the space beside her, "Come. Lay by me and take it all in."

Kicking off my shoes I flopped down beside her. My lover scooted back and threw her left arm over my chest and nuzzled in close, giving me a kiss on the cheek. The bed was bigger than her apartment twin-size. Plenty of room to roll around in. A thick cotton comforter of sky blue and many decorative throw pillows of dark colors to match. "Thank you for coming with me," she whispered.

"No problem," I said and kissed her in return. She was warm and breath hot against my face as I threw an arm around her and pulled her in closer.

"Think about it," Samantha whispered with her eyes closed, dreaming of what she said. "No PT. No defac. No drills or God damn paperwork. No bullshit for a whole month. We have the warm Sun and the cold ocean, and the sandy beach...and I have you."

The thought of being with my lover for a whole month, just the two of us, made me beam from ear to ear. I loved Samantha. I loved cuddling with her. To hear her smoky voice and her moans. To feel her as we touched and kissed. Right now, I was savoring this moment. We held this position for what felt like hours. Our eyes closed just holding each other. Feeling our chests rise and fall with each breath before Samantha kissed my cheek again and said, "What do you want to do on our first night?"

"I'm not sure" I replied pulling back slightly. Slowly my brown eyes opened to her full face. I was a bit troubled despite wanting to be out here with her, and she could sense it.

"Baby" reaching with a slender left arm and placing the tip of the extended index finger against my shirt covered flat stomach. Carefully drawing a line up to my chest, "We are here to relax. Remember?" I nodded slightly. "Leave that shit behind. We are going to do so many things to each other. Do not be afraid of anything." Moving that index finger to my face and holding it off just a couple inches from my nose, Samantha bent it rapidly at the second digit. Her lips peeled back into a sinister smile, "This little baby is going right inside of your ass," giggling. It was a constant tease about sticking a finger inside of my ass. It was claimed it would make my orgasms bigger. When I scoffed and looked away, she laughed, "Oh, relax, you big baby. It does not hurt. You just feel a bit of pressure. That's it. It's not going to turn you gay or anything."

"Fine then," I replied before wrapping my hands around hers and lowering it down to my crotch. Pressing her palm firmly against it I said, "Then this is going into your ass."

Biting her lower lip in a smile, Samantha flicked her eyes down there then back to mine. Cheeks blushed red. "You're going to have to lube it up," she replied patting it softly.

"I got some of that," I whispered. Before we left, I went to an adult shop for a few...presents.

Samantha snickered and patted my forearm before clearing her throat. "So. What do you want to do first?" she asked. Gray eyes flicking towards the brilliant beach. There was still plenty of time left in the day to go out and walk on the beach. Feel the rushing surf and the fine sand between your toes. This was my first time at the beach, and I was all of wonder.

"Let's walk the beach. I need to stretch my legs" I said. Instantly Samantha leapt to her feet and was out the door. One hand grabbing mine dragged me to the living room. Before we left, she dropped our socks and shoes and changed them to flip-flops.

Hand in hand we walked towards the surf. Passing by people lounging in the sand. Children played digging sandcastles. People ran into and out of the waves surfing and boogey-boarding. Overhead clusters of seagulls circled waiting for some tourist to leave their food unguarded. For a while it felt like Iraq with the sand, except it was peaceful. People are laughing. Food cooked. Music echoed. The waves crashed on the beach every couple of seconds to break up my thoughts.

"A couple blocks from here is Reyes. They have awesome breakfast burritos for a dollar!" Samantha pointed towards some buildings in the distance. "There's also Rickman's with the greatest BBQ in the world!" The memories of her came flooding back. Holding my left hand tightly with her right she pointed with the left at all the attractions. "There's this bar called Pinky's. You're not old enough to go in there. So, that's off the list."

"Well, if you want to go, then go. Don't change your plans on my account" I replied.

"No, babe. It would look weird if I went there by myself" pausing for a moment to think. "Oh, I could ask my girlfriends to come with me. It can be a girl's night out!" That's what I wanted to see, Samantha being excited for something. Her head rested upon my shoulder as we continued to walk, straying into the surf. Letting the waves roll up to and over our feet. Eventually we took our sandals off and let the sand get between our toes.

For about a half hour we said nothing. Just holding each other in hand. Occasionally glancing and smiling at one another. This was all we needed. For the first time in my life, I felt truly happy.

When we returned to the rental, we spent a moment washing our feet off at the exterior shower. Going back inside we cast our sandals outside the door and flopped back onto the bed. Bodies warm and muscles worn.

"Cole, baby. This is perfect. I don't want this to end. What should we do next?" she whispered.

"Why don't we play a game?" I said to have her look at me again.

Smiling widely, Samantha looked at me, "Yeah? I love games. What kind?"

Rolling my torso towards her and holding up my head with one hand, elbow resting on the mattress. "It is called 'Have you ever.'"

"Not familiar with that one, babe," she brushed a few strands of hair away from her face and put it over one ear.

"Goes like this; I ask you a question 'Have you ever...gotten a ticket.' You tell me 'Yes or no.' If 'yes,' then you have to tell what happened.'

"What kind of questions?" she asked slowly, sitting up and drawing her legs in.

"Any kind you want."

Amused, she laid back and rolled towards me. "Okay! You go first," Samantha said, mirroring my pose.

Looking around the room with my eyes I drew a breath. Normally it would go right into a sexual question. It was a mental fight to resist the urge. Deflect it with a simple one; "Have you ever cheated on a test?"

"Gosh" she giggled, "One time I did. I hated my mathematics teacher so much because he always mumbled when he spoke. No one could understand him. It drives me insane. I could not understand anything in the class. When we took our last test I sat next to this smart guy, and I copied off him."

"Wow" I said, buckling my eyebrows in surprise.

"Yeah," snapping her thumb and index finger together, she continued, "I was this close to failing," holding up those same two fingers just a hair's width apart, "But I got a C and passed!"

By now my arm ached. I needed to sit up and did so. Using both hands, I scooted across the headboard. Flopping down onto the many pillows I patted the space beside me and said, "Your turn."

In a moment Samantha did the same thing. Flopping down beside me and brushing her hair aside, blinking several times before looking at my face, and asking, "Have you ever...masturbated thinking of women in your unit?"

Right away my cheeks blushed red, and I turned away. She squealed. She got me and knew it. "Who and when?" wagging her thin eyebrows.

"Well..." I stalled, beginning slowly, "there's you..."

"I know that, babe," Samantha smiled and patted my knee. "I mean in Iraq. Did you ever jerk off to the women there?"

Biting my lower lip and looking down, my cheeks are now warm. "Yes" reluctantly admitting to being a bit of a perv.

Somehow not surprised by the answer, Samantha cocked her head slightly to the right. "Who?"

At that time, I barely knew Samantha. There were other women that I was attracted to. There was O'Brien, a spunky brunette specialist. She had a small chest and a hot bubble butt. The woman was married. There was Valerie, a Hispanic woman in her thirties with an hourglass figure, light skin, and long black hair. Also, a specialist and married. They were beautiful. Even the guys were surprised because in the Army most women were not so good looking, at least they thought so.

Because of the tensions of deployment, I needed to rub one out every now and again. Since I did not have any movies or pictures to help me, I pictured those two in my mind.

"Aww" Samantha giggled. The tips of her fingers tickled my stomach causing me to shift away. "You little devil" before giving me another kiss on the lips.

"Alright. My turn again. Have you ever...used a toy while at work?"

Without hesitation she said, "Yes. I used to take a pocket vibrator with me. I had to stop when several of the girls got shit taken from them by some thief. I did not want that kind of embarrassment. I would take it into the bathroom, sometimes during lunch or after final formation, and use it to help me relax."

"Well...I got something for you then," I replied. I wanted to kiss her but looking at her grey eyes I had to do some other things first. I swallowed hard and said, "I have a present for you," and sat up.

"Baby, you didn't need to get me anything," I heard her say as I threw my legs over the side of bed. That's when I remembered, we left our bags at the door. "Be right back." Even though the sergeant said she needed to do it, I knew Samantha enough to know that she REALLY needed something. Something that made her feel like a woman. Something that would make things more fun. Thankfully I remembered to put the stuff in my checked baggage. Opening the suitcase, I reached in and fished it out. I hustled back to the bedroom. At the door I held it behind my back. "Close your eyes" I said, and she did, rolling onto her back and cupping her hands over her eyes. She felt some weight gently lay itself on her stomach. I lay next to her. Softly I said, "Open them." Propping her head up and looking down she saw a long, rectangular box, covered in blue wrapping paper and a bright red bow.

"Baby, you didn't have to..." her voice was faint holding it with both hands. Lifting her frame up and scooting back a little more to lean against the headboard her fingers removed the bow and planted it on top of my head. Snickering at the sight of me, she dug into the paper. In a couple of strokes, the paper lay in long ribbons on the floor.

Looking at it her gray eyes widened as she exclaimed, "Oh God!" Cheeks a deep shade of red. It was a giant dildo. Not just any dildo. This one could shoot fake sperm. "Oh, my God! How did...you.... Oh!" Flummoxed in response she took to ripping open the plastic case. How she wanted to get at it as quickly as possible. The advertisement says that it was made of flesh-like material. It measured ten inches in length and three in diameter. Light complexion etched in many bulging veins crisscrossing along the shaft from sac to tip.

Samantha did not need any scissors. Those sharp nails of hers did the work ripping them out of their holdings. Grasping the shaft with both hands and feeling the weight, her eyes marveled at it all and jaw slacked. In her excitement several packets fell onto her thighs. I picked them up. As I said, this toy shoots fake cum from a reservoir in the sac. When squeezed it shoots it up the shaft and out the tip. The packets were a faux sperm mix said to taste of 'pina colada.'

The woman gasped while gawking at her new toy. "Sweet Jesus!" Her head turned to me, brushing a strand of strawberry-blonde hair over her right ear, "How did you know? How did you know this is what I wanted?"

"Well," blushing a bit myself, "remember, maybe a month or so ago, when we spent all that Saturday watching dirty movies?" She nodded. I remember it because Samantha picked me up and drove me to her place. The plan was to work out the lust in her system. A bunch of new guys came to her unit. They are tall, dark, and handsome, but also married. Convinced this was the best way, she borrowed some dirty movies. Once at her place we picked to find the right one.

We finally found one picturing Jenna Haze, a very lovely woman with almond shaped eyes that were very seductive, elegant brunette hair, and thin figure. She started the video by playing with her tight pussy. The video progressed what she used grew in size. First it was her fingers. Then it was a pocket vibrator. It graduated into a larger vibrator. It all culminated into a beast like this. I was turned on by Jenna, and Samantha liked the idea of toys. The problem lay in the fact that she could never go to an adult store and buy one, fearing she'd be caught by others from base.