Vacation with the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings relationship gets much more passionate.
3.8k words
4.46
180.7k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxwatt
maxwatt
18 Followers

Lauren was laying in bed thinking about what had just happened between her and her brother. Finally, the feelings she had been harboring for him since his birthday could be acted upon. Lauren wondered if he knew that she had tricked him? She didn't think so, she had put on a marvelous performance, and he probably thought that she just acted on impulse. Little does he realize that this was a long planned and deliberate action. Even Kelly had been in on it, though Lauren hadn't told her what her part really was. She had wanted him to be open to sex before she began the process of seducing him. Wearing all those skimpy outfits, prancing around the living room with next to nothing on, and "accidentally" showing him her trimmed pussy. Had all been calculated. Catching her masturbating had been an accident, but turned out to be just the stimulus he needed to make a move on her. Unfortunately they had been interrupted, but that would make their eventual release all the better.

As she thought about the near sex her brother and she had shared, Lauren began to feel horny. She turned off her light and slid her hand down to her warm pussy. She rubbed at it, just like Dave had, through the fabric of her sweat-pants. It quickly became wet to her touch, and her fingers slid into her hole easily. She filled herself with two fingers, imagining it was Dave's fingers. She brought her hand up her shirt and kneaded her breast, tweaking her nipples the same way her brother had only hours earlier. Soon she had her hips bucking, she wasn't nearly as turned on as she had been with her brother watching her, and her orgasm was little more than a shudder and a small stream from her hot cunt. 'Don't worry' she told herself 'you'll have the orgasm of your life when you finally get alone with him. So with that she turned over and, feeling unsatisfied, went to sleep.

Dave woke up suddenly, he had been having a wonderful dream. His sister had his cock her mouth and he was about to cum, when something had suddenly awaken him. He looked up at his clock. It was only 5:30, he didn't have to get up until 7:00. He tried to get back to sleep, in the hopes that he could get back to his dream, but he didn't feel tired. He couldn't stop thinking about Lauren; the feel of her hand stroking his cock, the feel of her mouth against his. With these thoughts and images he began stroking his cock. He quickly was rock hard, he pushed his sheets out of the way and began to slowly masturbate, fantasizing about his sisters sweet pussy. In combination with his dream, and the events of the previous night he quickly blew a load all over his hand.

He got up and went to the bathroom. He ran his hand under the tap, and watched as his semen was cleaned off his hand. He imagined what it would be like to fill his sister with it, after a long and rough session of fucking. 'Soon' he thought 'Soon we'll have time to be together. And, with that positive thought he went downstairs. His parents were already up.

"Your up early this morning" his mother said. It was true, it was still only 6:15, usually Dave tried to squeeze in as much sleep as possible.

"Oh, I'm just excited for our trip." Dave replied,

"Well, that's good, are you all packed?" she asked, she knew perfectly well that he was but it was just something she always asked.

"Yeah, I finished last night."

"Oh, then could you put my and your fathers bag in the car?" she said as she handed Dave the keys.

"Sure" he replied.

After Dave had loaded the car with his and his parents luggage he went back to the kitchen. Lauren was up, and was eating breakfast.

"Good morning," Dave said to her.

"Good morning," she replied, taking a bite out of her bagel.

He got a bowl of cereal and sat across from her. She was now wearing a pair of short white shorts that hugged her shapely ass perfectly, and allowed Dave to get a good view of her long toned legs. With that she was wearing a black spaghetti strap halter top which showed just the maximum amount of cleavage that their parents would allow. Dave eyed her as they ate their breakfast in silence. He suddenly felt something between his legs, he looked down and saw Lauren's foot. He looked up at her, she had a finger on her lips telling him to be quiet. He complied, and Lauren began to rub her foot on his rising manhood. It wasn't long before his erection was uncomfortable beneath his jeans, so he undid his fly, and freed his cock from its prison. Lauren brought began to rub her foot along the shaft of his bare manhood, she brought her other foot up and squeezed Dave's cock between her two feet. Dave looked down, her admired her beautiful feet, which he had never particularly noticed. They were quite slender, and had clearly been subjected to a pedicure. Lauren began to jack him off with her feet, sliding them up and down his shaft. He didn't find it quite as stimulating as a hand job, but it was definitely arousing in a different but good way. Now Lauren changed the position of her feet, rubbing the top of her left foot on her brothers scrotum, while simultaneously rubbing his shaft with her right. Dave quickly felt the pressure build within his cock.

"Shit Lauren, I'm gonna cum" he said as quietly as he could, he had no idea where his parents were, but he didn't want to alert them to what was taking place.

"Go ahead", she hissed back.

Dave relented himself to the pleasure he was feeling and soon strings of hot cum shot from his cock, it got on his thighs, and all over Laurens feet. She withdrew her feet and cleaned the cum from them with a paper towel. Dave did the same with his cock and thighs before quickly slipping his softened cock back into his pants.

"Are you two ready to go?" their mother asked.

"Yep," they answered together.

The drive up to Niagara Falls was long and torturous. It was all that Dave and Lauren could do to keep their hands off each other. At the first gas station they reached the two of them disappeared into separate bathrooms. They came out feeling only slightly better, the two of them both longed to feel their bodies together. To pass the time Dave and Lauren began to play a game. Their mother had fallen asleep, and their father was focused on the road. Dave placed his hand on Laurens knee, and Lauren placed her hand on Dave's. If they passed a red car, Dave had to bring his hand up, and Lauren had to bring hers down. If they passed a blue car, the opposite. As it turned out, Canadians have a lot of red cars, so soon Dave had his hand on his sisters upper thigh. Lauren was extremely horny at his touch so close to her starving pussy.

Finally after 10 hours of driving they reached their destination. It was midnight and everyone just wanted to get to bed. Everyone changed out of their travel clothes and into their sleep attire. For Dave, this meant a pair of boxers and his old school T-shirt, and for Lauren a light nightgown. They got into bed, and after what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes their parents fell into a deep sleep.

Lauren and Dave were both still wide awake, and once they were certain that their parents were asleep they retreated into the bathroom. With the light on and the door closed they quickly embraced, they met into a long and lustful kiss, their tongues entwining and searching each others mouths. They both grew bored of this quickly, but it was Lauren who broke the kiss.

"Do you want me?" she asked, though she already knew the answer. Dave nodded in response.

Lauren slid down Dave's body until she was on her knees. She retrieved his already partially erect cock from his boxers and began to stroke it. Dave leaned back and rested against the counter. Lauren continue to stroke his cock until it was hard, she then brought her lips to the head of his cock and gave it a kiss, when she pulled away from the kiss a string of pre-cum pulled away, stuck to her lips. She came forward and pulled Dave's cock into her mouth. Dave watched as his cock slowly disappeared into his sisters mouth. She took it in until his pubic hair started to rub against her face, and his cock was deep down her throat. She withdrew quickly and gasped for air, a spider web of her saliva and his pre-cum strung between the head of his cock and her mouth, before beginning again. She repeated the process 4 times, and then picked up the rhythm. She began to massage Dave's ball with her hand, while she brought his cock deep into her throat. Soon Dave could hear slurping sounds, as her saliva and his pre-cum combined making his cock slick. Lauren felt her brothers ball sack tighten, she quickly withdrew and began to massage the cock.

"Go ahead," she said.

"Are you sure?" Dave asked, he was having trouble standing up, the pleasure was intense. " Yes, goddamnit"

She continue to stroke his cock, soon Dave gave a animalistic cry as his cock swelled and then contracted, a huge load of cum spraying out. The first shot missed Lauren's mouth completely, going all over her face. The second and third hit their target, and the forth fell short, landing into her cleavage.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, after swallowing the cum in her mouth. She kept stroking Dave's cock, spreading her saliva and his cum all over it, "That was a lot of cum!"

"Oh my god," Dave gasped, "That was amazing."

Lauren got up to look at herself in the mirror, she was quite the sight. She had cum all over her face, and running down her nightgown. She scooped up some of the cum with her hand and brought it to her mouth. She tasted her brothers cum more carefully this time, it had a salty-tangy taste. Not altogether unpleasant but still strange.

"Wow Lauren, your amazing." Dave said, his senses finally returning to him. He looked at his sister covered in his own cum, and was suddenly aroused again.

"So were you," she said "your cock is beautiful."

Lauren continued cleaning herself off, as Dave relieved his now soft penis. He cleaned the cum and saliva from his cock with some toilet paper.

"You know, I think I could get hard again." Dave said. Though he doubted it, he had already came four times that day.

"No," Lauren said, "We need our sleep, mom and dad might get suspicious if we look rag tired in the morning"

"Alright".

So they quietly left the bathroom, and got into bed with their backs to each other. They had to retain some form of 'brother-sister' etiquette, otherwise it may look suspicious.

The next morning Dave woke up to the feeling of a hand on his shoulder.

"Dave," it was his mothers voice, "Dave", again this time more persistently,

"Yeah", he answered, opening his eyes, he was surprised to see that she was already fully dressed.

"Your father and I are going out." she said, "You and your sister can sleep-in, you two still seem tired from the drive yesterday."

"Oh, alright mom," Dave said, suddenly more alert, him and Lauren alone! In the hotel room! It was almost too good to be true.

"We'll be back at around 5, then we'll all go out for supper together." she said.

"Alright then," Dave said.

"Ok, then see you later." with that she left the room, the door locking automatically with a click.

Dave looked at the clock, it was only 7, that meant him and Lauren had the entire day to do what ever they desired. His cock grew hard at the thought, and rolled over so his hard member was against Lauren's back. He kissed the nape of her neck, taking in her sweat aroma. He reached around her and brought his hand to her breast. Lauren had heard what her mother had said and was feigning sleep. Dave rubbed at Lauren's breast through the fabric of her nightdress and soon felt her erect nipple through the fabric. He squeezed her sensitive nipple, this got a moan out of Lauren. He slid his hand onto her toned stomach, and said

"Wake up sleepy head..." very softly into her ear.

"I'm awake..."she replied dreamily.

Dave's hand continued its trip down Lauren's body, until it reached her most private of areas. He slipped his hand under the night dress and rubbed Lauren's inner thigh. She gave out a moan, and lifted her left leg, and supported it on his, to give Dave better access. He slowly brought his hand up to her hot and ready cunt, feeling the moistness on the outside before sliding in a finger, then two. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy, his fingers becoming slick with his sisters juices. He found her clit and flicked at it, this brought out a gasp of pleasure from Lauren.

"Oh god," she said "That feels so goood..." she sighed.

Dave continued, playing her clit while driving his fingers deep into her. He had Lauren roll onto her back, and got between her legs. He lifted one of his sisters long silky smooth legs, and kissed down the length of it. Starting at the bridge of it, and working his way down. Her heel, her ankle, her calve, her knee, his saliva cooling, and sending tingles through Lauren. His mouth eventually reached her pussy, nicely trimmed but with some hair. The lips of her pussy were swollen, and quivered as he brushed his lips against them.

"Do you want me to..." but Lauren didn't let Dave finished, she grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth onto her pussy. That was the answer Dave was looking for, and eagerly began eating out his older sister. His tongue was surprisingly skillful, thought Lauren, he knew where to bring it and when. He when to flick at her clitoris, and when to just drive his tongue deep into her. She was soon panting, with her chest heaving she cried out, her body tensed, and then shook uncontrollably, as her orgasm hit her. Juices came flowing freely from her pussy, which Dave tried his best to lap up, but was unsuccessful. She tasted wonderfully sweet, and Dave cleaned as much of her fluids as he could from her sensitive pussy.

"That was truly wonderful. Thank you." said Lauren, when at last her orgasm had subsided.

"Your welcome, your pussy tastes amazing" Dave replied, while getting up to go into the bathroom. There he cleaned off his chin, and swallowed down the rest of Laurens juices with some water. Feeling refreshed, he went back to the bed. Lauren was now dozing, she looked radiant, she was still glowing sexuality from her orgasm, and her long dark hair was fanned out behind her on the pillow. Dave stood there and took in the sight.

"What are you looking at?" Lauren asked, feeling self-conscious at her brothers stare.

"Its just, you look so beautiful." Dave replied, he realized that this was exactly what she wanted to hear. Her entire face lit up in a seductive smile,

"And I'm all yours," she replied, motioning with her finger for him to approach.

Dave got into the bed and laid on top of Lauren, their lips met, and they enjoyed a couple of minutes of simply exploring each others bodies. Soon Dave was hard, and his prick was pressing against Laurens still wet mound through his boxers. Lauren broke the kiss:

"Fuck me," she said.

"Are you sure, I don't have any protection." said Dave, damning himself for his lack of foresight.

"Pull out before you cum, I need to feel your cock inside me" she replied.

Dave began by pulling his shirt over his head, and slipping out of his boxers. Next, he helped Lauren out of her nightgown. He took a few moments just to admire her beauty, her large breasts with puffy pink nipples, her toned stomach which showed the outline of her abs, the voluptuous curve of her waist, into her long flowing legs, and lastly to her pussy, with a perfectly trimmed triangle of dark, curly pubic hair. In these moments Lauren was taking in her brother's physique. Tight and muscular, with well toned abs, and very defined pecks. His hard cock standing proudly from its nest of sandy brown pubic hair. She was so aroused, she couldn't wait another minute. Lauren wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him towards her. Dave understood that now, finally he was going to live his dream. He guided his cock carefully into her hot cunt. His slowly slipped through the lips of her pussy and pushed until he had the head of his cock inside of her. Lauren moaned slightly, and pulled him in deeper, her tight pussy wrapping around his big cock like a glove. Finally Dave's entire member was inside her, he leaned forward pushing in an extra inch, and kissed his sister deeply. She urgently grinded her desperate pussy against his pelvic bone. Dave began to sway his hips, slowly getting faster. He picked a good rhythm and kept at a steady pace, enjoying the feel of his cock inside her. Lauren was going wild, her pussy filled with his cock, she met his thrusts with her own. He picked up the rhythm and was soon driving into her pussy with ferocious intensity. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into him, pounded her pussy at a frightening pace. Lauren could hear his ball sack slapping against her as her drilled into her. She felt her body begin to tighten as she prepared to have a second orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Dave, I'm gonna cum!" she shrieked, clawing at his back. The knowledge of her impending orgasm sent Dave over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Pull out!" cried Lauren, suddenly remembering.

Dave pulled out just in time, and the siblings climaxed in unison. Dave leaned back and with a loud grunt shot load after hot load onto Lauren's stomach and tits. Lauren's back arched, her toes curled as she let out a scream of absolute bliss. Dave collapsed on top of his sister, who was still shuddering with the after effects of her orgasm. Dave rolled off of her, and the two laid naked beside each other for a few minutes, gasping for air. Once their heart rates returned to normal Lauren curled up against Dave, and they both fell asleep. Lauren was the first to awaken, she looked at the clock. 1:00, they still had time for another round before their parents got back. She woke up Dave by stroking his limp and sticky cock back into its aroused state.

"Ready for round two?" she asked.

"For sure" he replied.

This round wasn't as loving as the first, it was raw sex. Lauren straddled Dave and lowered herself onto his rock hard cock. She picked up the tempo, and soon her breasts were bouncing wildly as she fucked her brother as hard and as fast as she could. Dave watched his sister impale herself on his cock over and over again, her eye's were lust-filled. Her head suddenly snapped back and her back arched as she reached her orgasm, her pussy clenched Dave's cock and her juices flowed down his cock and soaked the sheets. Lauren rolled off him and laid on her back, panting. Dave was still hard, and hadn't yet came.

"What position do you want?" Lauren asked him, when her body finally calmed down, and she noticed her brothers still erect cock.

"From behind?" he said unsure whether she would go for it.

In answer Lauren rolled over and got on fours. Her beautiful heart-shaped ass high in the air. Dave shifted behind her and guided his cock into her glistening cunt. Lauren was about to say something but Dave rammed himself into her tight pussy, causing her to cry out in both pain and pleasure. He continued to drive into her at a feverish pace, never slowing. He pulled her against his cock as he fucked her, and was beginning to pant. Lauren tossed her head from side to side, moaning, and groaning as her brothers cock slammed into her with amazing force. Her breasts bouncing back and forth from the force of his drives, were beginning to get sore, at last Dave reached his orgasm. He pulled his cock from her steaming cunt and exploded all over her proud ass. By the end of his orgasm he had no cum left, but his cock was still twitching. Dave smeared his semen all over his sisters perfect ass, making it glisten in the sunlit room.

Lauren turned around and sucked Dave's dick clean, tasting her pussy and his delicious sperm. Then they went to take a shower together. Dave once again found himself admiring how truly beautiful she truly was, and once again remembered her words "I'm all yours", and he felt truly happy.

maxwatt
maxwatt
18 Followers
12