Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 01

Story Info
Trip to the beach with the girls next door.
6.4k words
4.76
88.7k
156

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Rebecca said, leaning over the couch.

"Hey," I said, giving her a quick glance over my shoulder and turning my attention back to my game.

This had lately become our usual routine. Rebecca Marshal lived next door, and had lived next door and been my closest friend for as long as I could remember. She was six months younger than me. We were both eighteen, a couple weeks into the summer after our senior year in high school.

She came around and sat on the couch next to me. She seemed nervous for some reason, and she looked up at me as if looking for a way to ask me something.

I paused my game and looked at her. She was short, just over five feet, with dark hair and large green eyes. And from this vantage point her most prominent feature was impossible to ignore. She was wearing a white v-neck t shirt stretched tight around her large boobs, showing quite a lot of cleavage. I tried not to think of Rebecca sexually, but that view made it hard (often literally).

"What's up?" I said, dragging my eyes away from her chest. If she noticed me looking, she made no indication.

"So," she said, looking for the words, "Sarah just called me, she got mono."

"Bummer," I said, sympathetic but wondering why I might need this news.

"She was gonna come with us. To the beach."

"Oh, right." The Marshals were off to vacation the next day, heading to some family beach house in Massachusetts. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"So... you want to come?"

I had to think about this. My parents were on their way to Paris for a second honeymoon the same day the Marshals left, and I had big plans for my two weeks alone in the house. Or big fantasies, anyway. At the very least I was greatly looking forward to two weeks of jerking off whenever and wherever I wanted.

"Come on," she said, noting my indecision. "Melanie's bringing Bianca, and you know they'll either team up against me or ignore me, so that just leaves me and Mom. I need a friend there."

Melanie and Bianca. At the beach. In beachwear.

"I'll go pack," I said.

#

So that was that. My parents were thrilled, of course. It meant I wouldn't be destroying the house while they were in Europe. And Cynthia—Rebecca and Melanie's mom—had already signed off on the idea.

Early the next morning I stepped outside with my bag to find Cynthia and Rebecca loading up the car. Cynthia looked basically like an older version of Rebecca. Short, large breasts, a wide, curvy, athletic frame. She was a good-looking woman, I had to admit. She was wearing a yellow t shirt from some brewery I'd never heard of - Surly Brewers - and short brown shorts folded up at the cuff. Rebecca was wearing a blue tank top that again showed off considerable cleavage. And again, I tried not to let my eyes get caught in that snare.

I said my good mornings and loaded my stuff in the car. Then Melanie and Bianca came out.

Melanie was a goddess. She was three years older than me, and I'd been fantasizing about her for as long as I'd had the capacity to fantasize about girls. She was taller than Rebecca by a good four inches. She was skinny, but had huge, perfect tits that seemed to bounce with her every move. A small, tight ass gave way to long silky legs. And she was not shy about showing off her assets. Today she wore a tight black tank top that barely contained her chest and tiny red shorts.

Bianca was just as bad. Melanie's best friend since junior high, she was taller than Melanie, with dark brown skin, long braided hair, and big brown eyes. Her chest was quite a bit smaller than Melanie's, but nothing to scoff at. She had a tight, muscular frame and a nice round ass. She came out wearing a small orange t shirt that stopped above her belly button and short black shorts.

"Pick your jaw up off the ground, Sam," Rebecca whispered, elbowing me in the side. It wasn't the first time she'd caught me ogling Melanie and Bianca. It was unlikely to be the last.

Cynthia insisted on taking the first driving shift. The rest of us played a quick rock-paper-scissors tournament to duke it out for seats. Bianca won shotgun, and I lost, putting me in the back middle.

"I still think Sam should just sit up front," Cynthia said. "He'll be so uncomfortable in the middle."

Rebecca shrugged.

"He should've thrown rock then," Melanie said.

Cynthia was right, I was uncomfortable. But not for the reasons she was thinking. The seat was actually pretty roomy. I had nowhere to lean but back, which wasn't ideal, but I had a reasonable amount of space to stretch my legs.

But my biggest issue was that I had no place to put my eyes. Rebecca on my left, Melanie on my right, both sporting vistas of cleavage. Up front Bianca had her long smooth legs stretched out. I was regretting my own choice of clothes. I'd worn some loose workout shorts for their comfort, but their light material seemed to twitch and start to rise at the slightest suggestion of arousal. And with all these half-clothed bodies around me I was finding that very difficult to avoid.

"You okay?" Rebecca said, looking up at me. "You look freaked out."

"I'm fine," I said, unconvincingly. "How long of a drive is this?"

"About six hours," Melanie said. "So get comfortable." She was looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Yikes," I said, and leaned my head back on the headrest and shut my eyes.

Rebecca and Melanie talked around me, laughing at some inside joke, staking claims on which bedrooms they wanted at the beach house. But gradually their voices grew distant and started to fade from my awareness.

And then I was sitting on the beach, staring at the water as Melanie emerged and walked toward me. She was wearing a tiny red bikini, and sunlight shimmered off thousands of drops of water that cascaded slowly off her body. She walked up to me and stood in front of me, held eye contact with me, and slowly pulled off her swimsuit. She unclasped her top and peeled it off, letting her big round tits fall out one at a time. Her nipples were small and hard, pointing up and out. Then she hooked her fingers into her bottoms and slowly, keeping her eyes on mine, pushed them down. She had the slightest patch of pubic hair between her legs, glistening with seawater. She took one step closer and knelt down in front of me, and with both hands grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled it toward her, letting my hard cock spring out. She looked at it and smiled, and took it in her hand...

Rebecca elbowed me sharply in the side and I jolted awake. It took me a moment to get my bearings. Still in the car. I looked at Rebecca and she flashed her eyes toward my crotch, blushing a little but trying to tell me something. I looked down and saw my hard-on tenting through my shorts, straight out along the right leg of my boxers.

I looked back at Rebecca for guidance, but she was staring at my crotch. That didn't help. Melanie was sleeping, leaning on the window, and Bianca appeared to be too. I noticed Cynthia looking at me through the mirror and made the briefest eye contact with her before she looked away. I couldn't tell if she could see from her vantage point or not.

I shifted to try to cover myself, but there was very little I could do. I tried adjusting my shorts, but I only made matters worse. I looked back at Rebecca, who looked flushed with shock. And of course the attention only turned me on more.

In the end I just leaned forward, awkwardly, putting my arms on my lap to cover as best I could. Rebecca gave me a look I took as a compliment.

"Good dream?" Rebecca whispered. I thought I heard Cynthia chuckle from the driver's seat.

I tried to play it off with a laugh, but it came out wrong. Rebecca just laughed at me, and I sat awkwardly trying to cover myself until finally my hard-on started to subside.

That was the story of the drive. We'd stop, Melanie and Bianca and Rebecca would get out and stretch, I'd be powerless to avoid staring at their legs and their cleavage and their midriffs, I'd squeeze myself back into the car, fight hard-ons, doze off and dream, wake up frantically trying to cover myself. I never had anything quite so obvious as that first time, but I was constantly nervous that I was being caught with the ever-present stirring in my shorts.

Eventually, finally, we pulled into the beach house.

The beach house was beautiful, if a little smaller than I was expecting. It had wood siding painted a light blue, with white window frames and a gabled roof. It managed to look vaguely rustic and classy all at once. It had a large, well-manicured lawn with a handful of trees, two of which supported a swinging hammock.

We gave the house a moment's attention, nostalgic smiles from the Marshals and some respectful oohs and aahs from me and Bianca, but we were all here to see what lay beyond it.

Around the other side was a broad furnished patio complete with a hot tub. From there the yard sloped sharply downward with a long sidewalk leading to the beach.

The beach, of course, was perfect. White sand, some rocks here and there, and no one in sight. The closest neighbors were a hundred yards or so on either side, Rebecca told me. We might see them occasionally, but basically we had the beach to ourselves.

Cynthia announced she was headed to the grocery store. I volunteered to come with her, but she waved me away.

"No, go to the beach. I've got a whole process," she said.

I didn't protest too much. There were a couple hours of daylight left, and I wasn't terribly inclined to spend them at the grocery store. And Rebecca, Bianca and Melanie were already charging up the stairs, claiming bedrooms, and getting beach ready.

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs, and there found two closed doors (I tried not to think about the fact that Melanie and Bianca must be changing behind one of those), one open bathroom door, and one door leading to what appeared to be the master bedroom, with Cynthia's suitcase sitting on the bed.

After a moment Rebecca emerged, wearing a white button-up shirt over her bathing suit. I could just see the pink material through the fabric of the shirt. It looked low-cut.

"Hey," she said. "I forgot to tell you. There are only three bedrooms."

"Oh," I said. "Okay?"

"The plan was that Melanie and Bianca share a room, and then me and Sarah would."

"Right. Except..."

"Yeah. Except Sarah's not here."

"So..."

"So... I think there's an air mattress around here somewhere."

"Okay."

"We'll put it on the floor in my room."

"Okay."

"Are you mad?"

I wasn't mad. I was perhaps disappointed, a little concerned about the lack of privacy. I had just gone from a whole house to myself to not even a room. And here I was surrounded by women, already fighting off erections.

"Of course not," I said. "You guys are letting me crash your vacation, I'm not gonna bitch about not having my own room."

Rebecca looked skeptical. I wondered if she sensed what my concerns centered on. She did seem to know what I was thinking most of the time.

"Okay," she said, after a moment. "I am sorry, if that helps. The room's all yours if you want to change." I thought I caught the slightest flicker of her eyes toward my crotch, but I might have imagined it.

I smiled. She seemed to buy it.

I shut the door behind me, dropped my shorts, and my dick sprang up almost immediately. Without a thought, my hand went to squeeze it. And it felt really good. I hadn't had a chance to jerk off that morning, I'd been surrounded by beautiful women all day, and I was horny.

Before long I was fully hard, stroking myself, wondering consciously what the hell I was doing while unconsciously I was desperate to take it all the way.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Sam, you comin'?" It was Melanie. And I almost did.

"Yep, be right there." My voice didn't come out right. I heard a giggle on the other side of the door. And I immediately felt incredibly embarrassed to be doing what I was doing in this situation.

I took a deep breath, gave my cock a squeeze as if to tell it "Later," and stuffed it into my swimming trunks. I gave myself a minute, trying to think the unsexiest thoughts I could think—my old teacher Mr. Wellingham, the smell of that guy on the bus the other day—until, mercifully, my hard-on subsided, and I went down to meet everyone on the beach.

"What were you doin' up there?" Melanie said. She had just shed her cover-up, and was standing there in all her glory, her tits barely contained by her red bikini top. Smooth tanned stomach leading the eye downward to very small bikini bottoms.

I tried very hard not to stare, but my eyes wouldn't behave. She looked remarkably like she had in my dream in the car, which didn't help my arousal.

"Changing," I said, trying to make it sound like the only answer, like it was such a silly question.

"Uh-huh," Melanie said. Bianca snickered. Bianca was still unfortunately covered up, and seemed planning to stay that way. She had on an orange flowy dress, and was settling into a beach chair.

"Well just don't do it in my bed," Rebecca said, pulling her own cover-up off. She wore a pink one-piece underneath, very form-fitting, with a series of interlocking strings stretched across her ample cleavage.

I could feel myself blush and tried to laugh, but I knew it sounded unconvincing. I got situated and sat down quickly, the better to cover the movement in my shorts.

I sat staring at the ocean, trying to calm myself down. Rebecca and Melanie raced into the surf, squealing at the cold water. I laughed, and I heard Bianca laugh from her chair next to me.

I had never known Bianca well. She was around a lot at the Marshals, but usually when she was it meant Melanie basically ignored me and Rebecca. Mostly I just found her intimidating.

I looked over, saw her smiling down at the two Marshal women. She was reclining in her chair, head back. Her flowy orange dress now rested flush against her body. Gravity pushed her boobs out to the sides a little, but there was still a nice valley of cleavage. I thought I could see a single bead of sweat slowly moving down the inside of her left breast.

And then she caught me. Leaned her head over and looked me right in the eye.

"You gonna swim?" I said, awkwardly, trying to make it look like I was just looking over to make conversation.

"No," she said. "Not today. I bet that water's cold as shit."

"But maybe you should," she said after a moment. "Cool you down." Her eyes flicked quickly to my crotch and then she looked away, back toward the water.

I looked down, saw a definite bulge where my dick pressed against the netting of my shorts. Could she see that from where she sat? She might have just been referring to the fact that I'd been blatantly staring at her tits.

But she was right. Maybe the cold water would help me settle down. So I stood up, hoping my arousal wasn't too much on display but afraid to look, pulled my shirt off and ran for the water.

My plan was to charge in, like taking off a band-aid, submerge myself before I even noticed the cold. But that plan evaporated as soon as I hit the water. It was freezing. I got about up to my knees before my momentum ran out.

I shivered, slowly pushing myself forward.

"Decided to join us?" Rebecca said. She was laying back in the surf, a few yards beyond where I'd got to, letting the water lap up onto her body.

"Get a little too hot up there?" Melanie said. She stood up then, a few feet from Rebecca. Her eyes roved to my crotch. "And bothered?"

It was impossible not to watch the water cascade down Melanie's body. Her bathing suit was like body paint, her nipples hard and very evident through the sheer material.

It took me a moment to realize what she'd said. By then the situation was even worse. I could feel my hard-on straining against the material of my suit. It was uncomfortable, and embarrassing.

Rebecca laughed, and blushed slightly. I forced myself a few feet further and lowered myself into the water, covering myself. I shuddered with the cold.

"Is the water always this cold up here?" I asked.

"Basically," Rebecca said. "You get used to it. It's a little better in the early afternoon, when it's warmer out."

We spotted Cynthia up on the patio, waving us in. I felt like my situation was mostly under control, so I stood up. My bulge hadn't totally subsided, and my trunks clung to me in very revealing ways, but I didn't see what choice I had. I thought I caught Rebecca's eye moving to my crotch and back, but I couldn't be sure.

We gathered our things and went to help Cynthia put the groceries away. I was pleased to see there was quite a bit of alcohol. I'd wondered if she'd object to us indulging on this trip, and this seemed like a good sign.

There was one shower inside, one outside. I volunteered to use the one outside as everyone called their spots, and as soon as I got out there I realized my mistake. I desperately needed to jerk off, but the shower was open-air, just below the deck where people were sitting. No one could see in from there, but they could certainly hear, and I was feeling very self-conscious about what I'd been caught at already. I could just imagine if someone heard me, or if I let a moan escape, which at my elevated state of arousal I thought was a distinct possibility.

So I gritted my teeth, I kept the water cold, and I abstained. I felt at this point that a stiff breeze would make me cum, but I held strong. This trip was going to be a prolonged exercise in willpower, I thought.

I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, carrying my wet trunks and shirt. Rebecca and Cynthia were sitting on the patio, Cynthia with a beer and Rebecca with a glass of wine. Another good sign. Rebecca gave me a whistle at seeing me come up in a towel, and Cynthia slapped her arm.

I did a little dance as if I was stripping. This time Cynthia whistled and Rebecca slapped her arm. I laughed, pinned my wet clothes on the line and went inside to get dressed.

Melanie and Bianca were in the kitchen, getting stuff ready for dinner.

"You're already dressed for the hot tub, huh," Melanie said when she saw me.

"Oh yeah?" I said. "Swimsuits optional?"

"You wish."

"Obviously."

I went up and put a t shirt and shorts on, and came down for dinner. Melanie and Bianca made spaghetti and meatballs. Surprisingly delicious. Cynthia offered me a beer, and I probably looked too excited.

"Don't let me regret this," she said, holding the beer halfway between us. "Don't do anything I'll have to tell your folks about." It was always her warning when she'd babysat me as a kid. It usually worked.

After dinner Melanie loudly declared it was hot tub time. Bianca cheered, Rebecca clapped.

"Just keep your suits on this time," Cynthia warned.

"We'll see," Melanie said and passed me a look. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Evidently the girls had all put their suits back on after showering. I retrieved mine from its line and hurried into it. When I got to the patio, it was getting dark out and Bianca, Rebecca and Melanie were already in the hot tub, drinks in hand.

"No Cynthia?" I said as I pulled my shirt off.

"No," Rebecca said. "No one over thirty allowed."

"It's usually no penis allowed too," Melanie said. "But I guess since my sister invited you we can make an exception."

"Appreciate it." I climbed in and sat on the underwater ledge. Three pairs of boobs seemed to float in the water around me, half submerged. I tried not to stare.

"Oh, hang on," Melanie said. "Speaking of penis."

She flipped a switch on the side of the tub, and a light came on under the water, illuminating our bodies, which rippled and shimmered in the refracted light.

12