Vacuum

Story Info
A college girl applies for an exotic dancing job.
2.2k words
3.89
40k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers

They were so soft to the touch; and yet so firm. The girls that worked for him had big, firm tits. But they were filled with silicone. These were all-natural. They were beautiful; luscious; perfectly formed. The breasts of a nubile young woman at her physical peak: 19 years of age. Or was she 20 now?

Jacob—Jake—should know these things. But he'd have to take a second look at her resume. It was weird. You only had to be 18 to perform at his club—to dance nearly in the nude, in a thong and skimpy bra. But you had to be 21 to enter his club; be a patron; watch the girls; have a drink. It was like when you were a soldier in the last war. At age 18 you were deemed old enough to die on a battlefield for your country; but too young to be served a cold beer. Everything was fucked up. That 18 to 20 demo—it would kill in a city like this, what with all its colleges. He and his partner Jonah's business would probably increase by a third. Maybe more.

Jake had gone from feeling her breasts to leaning kneeling down and kissing them: the smooth slopes, her erect nipples. Jake knelt on industrial-grade carpeting that looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in ten years. I'll clean it for him if he wants, she thought, sitting there on couch's edge while he kissed and squeezed her breasts. The couch was another thing. The reason she was sitting so far forward was partly because every other square inch of horizontal vinyl was covered with crap: papers, boxes, porn mags, videos (also porn). And the vinyl's once ochre color was toned grey with dust and dirt. How could a man who kept the interior of his big Bimmer so immaculate work in a place like this? Answer (partial): the guys down at the car wash are the ones who kept his car looking clean. Jake needed not just another dancer but a helpmate.

She was good at organizing things. He could trust her. She would offer her services when the time came. She was ambitious, too—having just recently, latently, come to that realization. Maybe the partners would let her buy into the place some day. God! What would her mother have to say about that?

As Jake, standing now, unbuckled his pants, he looked down at the vision of honey-blonde loveliness sprawled on his couch. What a...piece!

"I can't believe how you've grown up."

She giggled. "You expected me to remain small?"

"No, it's just that..." Jake wore sky-blue bikini briefs under his dark trousers. The bulge at the front had a vertical seam running down it. She thought them a little on the gay side and wondered, as he prepared to lower them: I know he likes girls, but...

"You saw me last Christmas," she said.

"Yeah but..." His hands were at briefs' waistband. They hesitated. "You weren't naked then, were you?"

"I'm still not naked. Want me to take my panties off? Is this what you call couch casting?"

Jake waved a hand. "No. Leave them on. And it's not couch casting. I don't believe in that."

"What do you believe in?" She was smiling up at him, genuinely. And the smile produced—really, no joke—a twinkle in her brown eye. You could call it "couch casting" if you want but it was really something else; something more. As Jake familiarized himself with a new employee's—a prospect's—body, and he grew intimate with it, he was watching all the while. Observing. There was method to his employer's madness.

Did she maintain a smile throughout? Did it seem genuine? Was she enjoying herself? Enjoying sex? Or was her smile false; or did she lose it altogether? As they fucked on his couch did she stare off into the distance, at, say, a fixed point on the rain-stained ceiling tiles?

Jake hated dancers who were distant. Who didn't connect with their audience of eager men. Who hated their job, their current role in life. No matter how pretty they were, or how great a body, if they danced on stage while staring off at some distant point, some imaginary star...it just didn't work. Girls like that—women—never lasted.

There were two options in this biz: either you enjoyed your job or you were one hell of an actor. One was an A, the other a B+. Everybody else was...shit. A failing grade. There was no C+ in this crazy business.

"Well here it is," Jake said, one hand out in palm-up display, the other gripping his cock, his erection.

She was a little disappointed, though it didn't show. She'd expected it to be bigger, longer. Not that it was stubby or anything...

"You've never seen this before," he added. Jake was smiling but his expression was one of insecurity, she thought.

"Only in a Speedo."

Jake laughed. "Besides, I got the hell out of there."

"Where?"

"Last Christmas." He sighed. "I could do without all the knowing looks."

"What looks?"

"The heavy morality. The judgmental shit. The black sheep..."

"I've never looked at you that way."

"You're different. I always loved you for that. Look at you, sweetheart! Lean back..."

She glanced behind herself. At all the shit. "Where?"

"Just shove all that stuff out of the way. There's a couch under there somewhere."

"A couch?"

"A pillow I mean."

There was, actually. One as filthy as the rest of the couch. There was a Peer Place down the road that always had beautiful, decorative pillows on their cedar shelves. They were pricey but...She would ask Jake for some petty cash some day soon and go buy a few. Or maybe just buy a whole new fake Oriental couch—teak and hibiscus silk-screened pillows. Class up the joint. A woman's touch.

She leaned back, spread her legs, her thighs toned and luminous. As perfect as her breasts. "Sure you don't want me to take my panties off?"

"Yes," Jake said, moving forward, sinking.

"Yes you do?"

"No! I don't!"

"Why?" eye still twinkling like a distant star at dawn.

"Because."

"That's not a reason."

"Don't be...petulant."

"I'm not being petulant! And don't...," smile briefly evaporating, "...don't patronize me, Jake. It's not..."

Jake had sunk a knee, his right one, into couch cushion's front edge. He was leaning forward, led by his five-inch cock. "I'm not gonna patronize you, darling. I'm gonna stick my cock between your beautiful tits and cum all over them. Zat OK?"

He was watching her face, her reaction. Jake was pleased that her smile had returned.

"Sure."

"You sure?" The underside of his erection was pressed to her breastbone and Jake was—both hands—pushing her firm but liquidly breasts inward. Until only his pink circumcised head protruded. One leg—knee—on the couch, one foot on the rug...it was an awkward position. Hard on the hamstrings

"I'd rather you put it in me...down there."

"Down there?" Jake was working his cock up and down between the warm closure of her sumptuous tits. It was a sublime sensation—deliriously so.

The office door opened, unannounced. Jake's partner Jonah—Jo—looked in, the fuck, saw what was happening, backed out.

"Sorry."

"Don't you ever knock?" Jake shouted, over his right shoulder. He looked down, urgently. "I'm gonna jack off on your tits, OK baby?"

Her composure was remarkable; her serenity. For a 19-year-old? This one was a keeper. "Why don't you cum inside me?" she said.

"In your...mouth?" Her lips were painted a shade of pink. No, coral. It was distinctive, different, the color. Subtle Everything about her was different. She was...classy. Christ how she'd grown! What a—

"In my mouth is OK but...no, in my pussy."

Jake winced. "Don't say pussy."

"What's wrong with pussy?"

"It's...vulgar."

She laughed out loud. She was massaging her own breasts now, as if to confirm they were still there, intact. Whole. Jake, meanwhile, a foot away, was masturbating in front of her.

"The name of your club is the Pink Pussycat, Jake!"

"I know but..."

"Get real! And not very original by the way. If it were me I'd—"

"You're different. Special. Not some girl off the street with a single kid and..."

"Your dancers have kids?"

"A lot of them do."

"That's stupid."

"Tell them that. Pull down your panties, darling." Jake watched: "It's safe? If I...?"

She kicked her panties into the center of the office, amidst the hard-copy clutter. "Of course."

"No, really."

"It's safe, Jake. OK? I've been on the pill since I was like..." She looked up, entirely naked now on the couch. Her honey-blonde bush, such as it was, about the size and color of a mini Shredded Wheat. Jake had let go of his erection and was holding both hands to his ears.

"TMI, dear!"

"Oh get over it, darling! This is a strip club, you're couch-casting me for a fucking dancing job..."

"You got the job," Jake said, guiding his bare cock inside her. Her wetness.

"I do?"

"And don't say fuck, either. It's unbecoming."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"At the moment?" Jake's voice sounding thin, strained. "I'm making love to you."

She pulled an unsleeved CD out from under her ass and frisbeed it across the room. It sailed farther than her panty had. "Jesus! What a mess, Jake! You need someone to..."

"What?"

"Organize all this shit! Clean up!"

Jake was fucking her in short thrusts. Nothing crazy—forceful. Or violent. Just...

"Are you applying...Are you applying for a dancing job or...?"

Jake had pulled out—and back. He was standing, unsteadily now, on two legs. His glistening cock—glistening with her juices and cum drippings—going limp, quickly.

"Or what?"

"A maid's...?" he managed to huff out.

"Did you just cum in me?"

Jake nodded. She smiled.

"Well then I guess I'm not a maid. That was quick."

"Fuck you."

She was leaning forward. "Where's the bathroom? I'll clean you up."

Jake gestured, vaguely. "Down the hall. Don't worry about it though." He was pulling his briefs and pants up, as one. He went to his desk, as cluttered as the couch, as cluttered as the office rug, and tossed her a box of Kleenex.

"You know, with a little TLC...," she said, wiping her vagina, wiping off the ochre vinyl, "...I could turn this place into a—"

"So why did you quit school?" Jake had picked a sheet of paper off his desk, was studying it. She was 20 now, not 19. No, 19 not 20! He had it backwards.

"I didn't quit, darling. I transferred," still wiping vinyl, eye-twinkle returning. "So I could go to work for you."

"Fine. I'm putting you on the prime-time shift: six to two, Friday through Sunday."

She'd stuffed a tissue—two—between her labia. She was pulling her panties back up, audition over. "That's great!" she smiled. "Thank you for that."

"That way you have the weekdays for your school."

"What if I just came to work full-time for you guys? Forget about school?"

"Don't even go there. Mom would kill me. Go back to school, hon, get your degree. We'll work around your schedule."

"Do you have a vacuum?" She was pulling on her D-cup bra, fastening it. It wasn't a push-up style. She didn't need one.

"What?"

"A vacuum cleaner! This place is a wreck, Jake."

"Will you stop mothering me for christsake!"

"I'm not your mother, Jacob. You just fucked me, OK?"

"That..." Jake was bending to something behind his desk, and ergonomic chair. He pushed aside what looked like a vintage cardboard box full of register receipts. "That was a mistake," he said, twirling a combination lock.

40-24-38.

"Why was it a mistake?"

"Because."

"Oh there you again, dad. Asshole! Being condescending. I think you're turning into our parents."

"Fuck you, Mary. OK?" Jake was looking over his left shoulder at his younger sister, who was in the process of pulling a clingy silver top over her bra. It glistened, the blouse, in the tired fluorescents. "How much did you need again?"

Mary pushed hands down her flat torso—flat below the D-cups, that is.

"The guy wants a thousand down on the car."

"Here's two," her brother said, handing her a stack of wrinkled twenties. "A thousand for him, a thousand advance on your salary here. We pay every week."

"But then I won't have any income for, like, a month. Right?"

Jake rolled his eyes. "You'll have your tips."

"But I've also gotta put a deposit down on my apartment. You don't expect me to live at home with mom and dad do you? Dancing weekends at your club?"

"You're fucking with me, sis."

"No I'm not," she smiled, eye twinkling yet again. Deviously. She would make a good dancer. Perhaps a great one. "You just fucked me. Remember?"

Jake pulled a wad from his pocket—this was a cash business—and peeled off four Franklins and two Grants. She would be the type, up on stage, guys returned to see over and over. They would fall in love with her. College girl. She was gold, pure gold. He would have to warn her, though: no blowjobs in the parking lot after hours. No matter how much they offered you.

"Thanks!" his little sister said, restrained tits bouncing. "So do you have a vacuum cleaner or don't you?"

Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers