All Comments on 'Vagabonds'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superbly done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought I had read all of this authors stories and just started to read them again. How did I miss this gem the first time. The story was a surprise from the start, the emotions stood out for each character and the words were perfect. I only wish that any of my life encounters were as beautiful as this couple reconnecting. Thanks for making this one available for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never get tired of reading it, even though it is my fourth time reading it. The story worth the five star ✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟 rating.

Ali Singapore

FreNChy222202FreNChy222202about 3 years ago

Don’t need a lot of words for this story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very cool story, well told and an easy read. I expected the father to show up and cause trouble, it was a welcome suprise. You have talent that i dont have, im jealous honestly. Keep writing please

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Too Good!

Sugary but just loved it.

Look forward to more such from you and on this site.

Very well written.

5 * all the way.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story the first time I read it and I loved it this time too. Made me cry, you bastard!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

love it asll, but it cause my sweet tooth to act up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving wives is a strange category. There is so much anger, so much weird sex, but once in a while you come across a story that just transcends. I've found maybe five of them. This is one of those stories. I'll be back to read it again and again. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually a great story! My only beef, giving new drivers powerful machines. Too many dead kids out there because daddy and mommy give them to much automobile. I gave my kid an old mercedes 230 D. Zero to 60 by Christmas. At least he lived through it.

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

A bit soppy, but a great story.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Just discovered you. You are a awesome writer young lady. I'm going to read every story you have posted.

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

Beautiful Story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2needy kids+2 lost young adults =1happy family...Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whenever I have too many tissues around I pull up Randi stories! I read your stories multiple times because they are uplifting, destined to be classics. I'm sure this is at least my sixth read of this story, just as special as the first!

Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

wow! What to say!

Wonderful story.

Superb characters as always with you.

I really like in your stories the fact that you bring together different characters: white / black, very beautiful / normal, very exuberant / calm, rich / poor, .....

Thank you for making us appreciate these differences and making us love the qualities of the other that we do not have.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mack and Bri gives me mental picture of Those couple from cartoon movie "UP" !

Lovely story

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

A chevy and a dodge? Should have been a MUSTANG! Other than that, a GREAT Story. Probably the 10th time I've read it. Good thing about being old and having CRDD (can't remember Do Do)

Being nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many times I have read this story, every time I get teary eyes! 👍😊

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/3/2021)

A bit fantastical, but isn't that how these stories are supposed to be? These stories take us to places we want to be, and experience, because let's face it, reality really sucks, and this author has the chops to take us to these places. I don't know how many times I cried. So yeah, another one on my favorites list. 5 stars. I really liked how he dealt with the punk.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story! ...throughly enjoyed. Yes, I agree with others and it is fantastical; but it is what we need a lot of the time. A very good read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best one yet

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

This is what LW should be. Definitely a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is among the very BEST that I have read on this site. Has everything - a good story, humor, sex, emotion, love. Took me through all possible emotions. I kept laughing, crying and of course enjoyed the sex scenes. Excellent. I am sure I will read many more times.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

If only it were that easy to pick up a couple of good kids and give them a life. In this day and age could you really take a chance? This was a great story to read and a happy story to boot.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

This story caused me to tear up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story in the category, hands down, and top five in any category.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

WOW!! .....WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. And with the Bear, it's a combat boot. 10 stars. The Bear approves. You made me cry, and now the Boss is rolling her eyes. She'll understand when she reads it. She says I'm an old softie. This is right up there with my two favs- It's All My Fault, and The Death of Cuckold. PLEASE, no more. I have my reputation to think of. The dog was a great touch. You wouldn't see a cat do any of those things. Oh yeah, next time lose the Camaro and make it a Mustang. Seriously, a beautiful story.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic and real too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely, completely, totally perfect…!!!

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A fantastic story about love and the challenges of life. What an emotional grip this story had on me from start to finish. 5 for sure.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Truly, one of the best!!! 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully crafted. Mentally and emotionally stimulating. Evocative on so many levels. You set the quality bar high; indeed beyond the reach of most, less gifted writers.

Thank YOU for sharing you talent and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For heaven's sake!

There was a time when I could rely on this site providing me with ill contrived, badly crafted, semi-illiterate story attempts, that were sure to make drugs and drink look appealing.

Providing literate, well paced and thought out plot lines in a well conceived story appears very much like hitting below the belt!

I suppose giving five pointy (I enjoyed it type) stars. doesn't seem to be gilding the lily too much...well done!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second time. Reenforces my feelings that Randi is the bar that others strive for. Wonder why my screen is so blurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars! I am a member of that other site where you first posted this story. When I went back to read it a second time, it was gone! I am glad you are posting here now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

Another masterpiece worth at least six stars. Very well crafted, erotic and emotional as usual. Thank you again for the good Samaritan story. I'll have those types of stories any day over the "Loving Wives" writings about women betrayals, lies, disrespect, disloyalty, untrustworthiness, etc.

BJ

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

One of my favorites, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read it... Thanks! 🐷😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, I cried. My wife and I have adopted 4 children from the Philippines who’s lives weren’t to much different from these two girls. They have been our world. 5-8 years old who have been through what no child should have been through but the love that they have when they realized that we loved them and didn’t want other “things” from them, is beyond wonderful.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

one of my favorites and it didn;t really need the sex scenes. A great feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed, the sex wasnt necessary to this great feel good story. Well written, and intense. Thank you, yes i cried again.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Some Observations

Current score is 4.81 stars. This is well deserved for the following reasons (and probably more):

- very strong character development and consistency

- nice smooth plot flow and pace

- basically logical and believable (mostly, at least)

- perfect grammar and word usage

- dialog is age and character appropriate

- etc., etc.

I point these elements out as a strong hint to other contributing authors regarding the differences between a 3-4 rating versus a 4-5 star rating. This level of achievement makes the reading experience smoother, less frustrating, more enjoyable, and does not feel insulting (where you really don't care enough to 'send your very best.') I admire many authors as excellent story conceivers, but poor or pedestrian story tellers. IMO, it is easier to fix the latter than the former.

Thank you, Randi.

Keep 'em comin'.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Still my very favorite Literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't begin to count how many times I've read this great tale. As a former foster father (2 are still in our lives 33 years later) and a daughter (adopted) I guess I have a weak spot for kids. I also have a weak spot for very good writers (thanks Randi).

somewhere east of Omaha

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

I too have read this wonderful story numerous times and each time I bawl unashamedly! It is just the the perfect palate cleanser after a course of LW (the cheating variety) stories. Many thanks to the author for sharing.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

Seven Stars, *******

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Well that story got my tear ducts operational. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story . Somewhat heart wrenching at times. However, a)l of it comes together in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They saved the kids? No, the kids saved them. They taught them what love was. Parenting is one of the best gifts you can get...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another exquisite 5 star BR story, but.....

As others noted, the Camaro was waaaay over the top. If you insist upon buying your 16 year old a new car, a base-Model Mini Cooper will dramatically increase his/her odds of living to see high school graduation. Phenomenal handling and not enough power to get into trouble is much more appropriate for a beginner.

Also.....

I have been married for almost 40 years. My awesome wife and I are both well into our seventh decade. We are also resolutely childfree, and have been since before childfree was invented. Had two waifs such as these fallen into our laps, of course we would have done right by them. However, the idea that raising them from tweens to college would have made us suddenly want any of our own is beyond laughable. Its obvious that you do research for your stories. Before you involve a childfree character again, you might want to spend some time visiting a childfree forum or two. It’s probable that only a curmudgeon like me would take exception to this, but it would add to the realism of your story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Another BRILLIANT story BR!

10/10!!!!!

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Funny thing last time I read this story a bunch of dust blew into my eyes just like this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It made a really nice refreshing read, DLT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars is a good start. Those beautiful little orphans turned two people into parents. The best names adults can have are mom and dad. It would be wonderful if Mack gave his beautiful wife Brianna twins, to go with their older daughters. Without a doubt, Brianna and Mack will be called grandma and grandpa, too, and Brianna will be over the moon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total fantasy. English professor do NOT make $90K. :) Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Thank you for this gift. As you know, sometimes true love is magic and brings out the best in people. Sometimes people in love realize that the little difficulties in life are really not that earth shaking. I have been reading your stories for quite a while. They're clean without errors, often insightful and well crafted. K

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 2 years ago

A well crafted love story, good plot, good characters and the bonus of being well written by a talented author. One downside, I only found this site a few months ago and two things are quite apparent, the number of authors who no longer publish on this site, and the, frequently vitriolic, sometimes abusive comments from Anonymous, are these two facts related ? Even a "gentle" read such as this one has drawn negative comments, again from Anonymous, who cannot accept that this is FICTION based in the Authors own universe, where a professor can earn as much as the author says

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

You did good. This is a nice love story a out getting lives together. I’d read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That loud ripping sound was my heart being torn out of my chest. What a wonderful and creative story. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfull storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 2 years ago
Just WOW, nothing less

Wonderful story. Loved it.

Thank you

VickiT375VickiT375almost 2 years ago

Touching and beautiful. I keep rereading this one.

VickiT375VickiT375almost 2 years ago

Touching and beautiful. I keep rereading this one.

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Always worth a re-read. Love this one

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Thank you so much

This is a truly inspiring story

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 2 years ago

I don't know how many times I've read this story. Each time it brings tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but I do have one thing I gotta say.

I grew up in Pontiac, and I don't remember any fancy Italian restaurants. Did you make it up, or did I miss out? I do, however, have many a fond memory of Cedar Point, so kudos to that little detail.

littleone35littleone35almost 2 years ago

Truly an amazing story of love and acceptance with the promise of a bright future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars isn't enough to define this story at all. Wonderful story of love and fear burning together with the unknown. Love for a family along the lust of a family building from the dust of what once was. You are quite creative and imaginative with such details of Granny. You did so well with this. For someone considered one of the finest writers here, you did us all justice and I thank you for that.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing and heartfelt story. Not all divorces are because of adultery.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

A year later and still gets to me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great emotional tale. I enjoyed it immensely.

Well done.

Bill S.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Really really great story maybe a little intrigue or suspense with the Father coming back or battles with child services but other than that PERFECT

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

An incredibly touching story. I love happy endings! This story more than delivered.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* Really upbeat, really sweet, thank you

HenwynHenwynover 1 year ago

You d0o you very well. Good story and well written. 5s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was excellent. A reconciliation that pulls at the heart. Thank you!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I always imagine Blackrandi as a woman ok. Here goes i think this author is the most annoying on lit. I read a couple or more stories that she has written and think she is the best thing since sliced bread, i read to more and think that she is rubbish and so it goes on. This was one of the most heart warming stories i have come across, i loved every word. The bit i enjoyed the most, a husband and wife that truly loved each other. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic feel good story. Absolutely loved it

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Wow, did Stokley and Maggie ever win BIG in the Trash Can Diving Lottery! From Foster Care dropouts to private schools in a few short months! Another case of being in the right place at the right time.

On another note, I loved your interpretation of the Loving Wives description. Normally, I don’t read many LW stories on Lit as they seem to be competing to come up with different ways to cheat on their husbands. As such, I began this story with some trepidation. I was pleasantly surprised by the monogamy of Brianna and thoroughly enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading some of your other LW stories. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, 20 stars!! Brianna found out what it was like to truly be a wife and a wonderful mother, and hopefully mama bear will give the girls some brothers and sisters!! Randi, you're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi.

I have lost count of the number of times I've read this story. It is so heartwarming! That is the type of story that makes you believe that there are still good people in the world.

In my first comment, 11 months ago, I said:

"Another masterpiece worth at least six stars. Very well crafted, erotic and emotional as usual. Thank you again for the good Samaritan story. I'll have those types of stories any day over the "Loving Wives" writings about women betrayals, lies, disrespect, disloyalty, untrustworthiness, etc."

I stand by that statement except that I'd give you 2 set of five stars end to end. Thx

BJ

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Wow, I don't think I have read another story here that I enjoyed as much pp. My only complaint would be too short just because I wanted more.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

That was absolutely amazing, you are such a gifted writer. I am working my way through your oeuvre with great enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Written so well and very creative. It needs a part two.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.11.22]

Anudder re-read!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second read. So powerful as it exemplifies there’s still good in the world. So much better than cheater’s review and man’s inhumanity to man…

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Really a silly story BUT a good one,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just a bit clunky at times, (the kids talk older than kids that age can talk) but overall, wonderful story, I've read it a few times. Would make a wonderful PG 13 film

LmjweLmjweover 1 year ago

What a different story. Thank you

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Another wonderful story from a truly great author, ( like an Uncle Joe's mint ball's, leaves you all a glow look on you tube for the song) love u Randi.

btrying_2btrying_2over 1 year ago

The last line is priceless "They didn't look like vagabonds." I've read this story several times and it always is emotionally charged even though i know where it is going. Thanks for sharing your talents John

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This wonderful story was even better as a second read. Thank you blackrandl1958.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extraordinary story. I will count it among best 10 stories I have ever read on this site in last 5 years. The character of Bri is good beyond extremes. Mack too is unbelievably good. This is the first time I am writing a comment on any story after reading thousands of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories