Vagabonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Mack, you must make tons of money," Maggie said.

I laughed. "I do okay," I told her. "I don't mind you knowing. I make around $90,000 a year. I could take care of all of us if I needed to. Bri makes about ten times what I do."

They looked at her, stunned for a minute. She laughed. "It's just money," she said. "The thing is, we can afford to take you girls out to eat whenever you want to go. Most things, Mack can do better than the restaurants if we can wheedle him into cooking."

"Do you cook?" Maggie asked her.

"Yes, but mostly simple stuff," she said. "Anyone can follow a recipe. Mack is a genius."

"She's really very good," I told them "If she could get over her unfortunate habit of getting distracted and burning things, she'd be excellent."

She punched me. "Make one mistake and he never lets you forget it," she laughed.

I snorted. "The first year we were married we didn't have a dog to eat burnt things. It stinks the house up if you put it in the trash. She took it out back and dumped it at the bottom of a tree. It looked like we were offering burnt offerings to the tree god."

They laughed uproariously. Bri was in a very good mood and she cuddled up against me. I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze. The girls giggled.

"We ain't never ate at a place like this," Maggie said.

"Maggie," Bri looked at her seriously. "That will never do. You'll drive Mack out of the house in a week if you speak like that. I know you can do better. Say it again."

Maggie thought for a minute. "We've never eaten at a place such as this," she said with a smile of triumph at my nod. "We know how to talk... I mean speak," she said. "We just got in the habit of tal... speaking like the rest of the street people. We went to school until Mom died. We got good grades, too."

"I believe you, honey," Bri said. "I think you'll do just fine. Just try to remember. We may be from Detroit, but we have class."

The girls looked like they were going to burst with pride. She gave them class, too. They dressed like she did. She showed them how to walk, how to sit, how to eat and drink, how to wear makeup and do their hair. In six months, you would have thought they were raised and educated all their lives in upper class New England. They were quick and they did make good grades. That night was the beginning.

Bri was excited to begin. When we got home, she told the girls she wanted them to turn the TV on and leave it on all night. They looked at her curiously. "Your father and I have something to do," she gave them a wink. They giggled hysterically and blushed beet red.

Bri dragged me off to the bedroom. "We're celebrating," she told me.

"What are we celebrating?" I asked.

"The start of something amazing," she said. "I love you, Mack. Never doubt that. We're going to make it. Every night, I'm going to remind you that I love you and then I'm going to show you. We've always been dynamite in bed. Tonight, I want to take it to a whole new level. Then, we're going to keep it there the rest of our lives. You down?"

"Show me," I challenged her. She pulled a comb out of her hair and all that shimmering flame came tumbling down. She rarely wears it down, but it comes down to the top of her butt. It's very heavy and wavy and she swirled it around like a stripper as it fell around her. She strode toward me and turned her back.

"Unzip me," she said in a low, sultry voice. She has one of those low husky phone sex voices that just give you an instant hard-on. I eased the zipper of the blue dress down, letting the backs of my knuckles drag down her spine. She shivered and took two strides away, spinning and letting her hair swirl. She eased the shoulders off and the dress fell, hanging briefly at her breasts and again at her hips before pooling at her feet. She stepped gracefully out, her three-inch heels making her calves just spectacular, thrusting her ass out and arching her back. Her breasts were spectacular, too, big and firm and barely restrained by the white lace bra. I could see the hardness of her nipples and the outline of pink areolae through the lace. Her panties matched and I could see a heart-shaped flame of curls inside. God, she was gorgeous. I don't think she ever realized the effect she had on every man that saw her. She was totally unselfconscious. Men orbited her flame and she regarded them as so many fireflies. She turned all this smoky heat on me and I think I was the only man who had ever seen it. Her arms snaked behind her and her bra fell away, leaving those spectacular breasts to spring forward, gloriously bare, her creamy white skin showing a freckle here and there.

She wiggled her hips as she lost the panties, sliding them down to join her other things on the floor. She bit her finger and the ice blue of her eyes froze me. "I think someone is overdressed," she teased.

"What are we going to do about that?" I asked.

She came forward, gliding like flowing water, pushed me down on the bed and straddled me, her knees resting on the bed beside my hips. I could smell her excitement. It was a subtle perfume, almost masked by the Chanel she always wore. It was a faint muskiness, tantalizing and seductive. Her slender, long clever fingers opened the buttons of my shirt, tugging the tails out of my pants, pushing it off my shoulders and leaving my arms trapped. She pushed me over backwards onto the bed, reaching down to open my belt and pants before tugging on the waistband. I obediently raised my hips and she slid my pants down to my ankles. They hung on my shoes and she untied them, slipping them and my socks off before discarding my pants. My boxers tented obscenely and she undid the button, allowing my erection to spring free. I was harder than I think I've ever been in my life.

This was a whole new level of sensuality, even from Bri. She was always smoking hot but she had transformed into a neon sign that said "fuck me" in pink letters. When she bent down, ran her tongue over those luscious red lips and engulfed me in the inferno of her mouth I nearly went off right there. Her lips moved down until I felt the head of my cock bump against the back of her throat. There was a momentary hitch in her motion and I felt her swallow twice. My cock actually entered her throat and her lips stretched around the base of my cock, her cute little nose touching my belly! She had never done that before and it was too much for my resolve. I spurted into her throat and she backed off until just the head was inside her mouth, pumping my shaft with her hot little fingers and swallowing audibly until I was spent. I pulled her up until I could reach her mouth with mine. She tried to twist her head but I kissed her fiercely, crushing the soft plushness of her lips with mine. She clung to me, her eyes still liquid with the unshed tears of her effort to take my whole cock in her mouth.

"God, Bri," I whispered. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"A girl at work told me how and I practiced on a toy," she whispered.

"Thank you, baby," I breathed. "My turn!"

I flipped her over and she squealed as I pinned her wrists to the bed. I kissed my way down her long, slender neck and she arched her back, her nipples spiked and thrusting, begging for my touch. I was happy to oblige.

When my lips touched those hard little buttons, she gasped and tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling me into the firm mound and calling my name. I had never seen her this turned on before. She's always very responsive and her nipples are always very sensitive, but this was new and amazing to me. I loved on them for what seemed like 30 minutes, but couldn't have been, because she guided my head lower. I think she had a small orgasm while I was loving those luscious tits. "More, Mack, I need more!" she cried out.

I kissed my way down over her flat belly as she arched her back, seeking and reveling in the contact. I pulled on those flame colored curls below with my lips and she giggled and sighed. She willingly spread her thighs for me when I lay between them and her muscles quivered and tautened as I nibbled on the silky flesh of her inner thighs. I nipped at her, letting her feel my teeth, and she groaned and began a slow writhe, just a hint of tremble in her motions. I knew that sign of her rising excitement and I nibbled my way up to nirvana. Her inner lips were sealed shut in a beautiful line that extended up to the button of her little clit. She had a beautiful pussy, bare and clean and sweet. There was a little drop of honey leaking and I lapped it up, savoring the taste of her. She twitched at the contact of my tongue against her lips and I used it to open her like a beautiful flower. She bucked under my touch and there was a flood of moisture. I lapped it up like a starving man as she twisted her hips and writhed beneath me.

Her moans were now constant and when I worked my way up her lips to the little nub of her clitoris she arched her pelvis toward my lips, seeking and finding what she craved. I teased its protective hood and the little button peeked out. She squealed and jumped when my tongue hit it. I loved on it and caressed it gently and the trembling in her body grew more pronounced.

I pulled my lips away from it and tapped on it gently with my fingertip. She jerked convulsively. "Oh, God yes, Mack!" her gasps were electric. "You're driving me wild!"

I took it back between my lips and lashed at it with my tongue, causing her to explode off the bed, crying out and thrusting against me. When I added a finger to her tight little sheath she went off again. I kept her there as long as I could, my finger buried in her hot moistness. I added another and licked frantically along the pink lips, her engorged clit standing lonely above until she started to come down. She was beginning to relax and I attacked it again. She shrieked and tried to push me away. I captured her slender wrists in one hand and put some weight on her, trapping her in place and continuing to attack her clit.

"No!" her voice was a little frantic. "Please, Mack, I can't stand any more! Don't, please stop!"

"No," I told her. "This is my pussy and I want to lick it." I continued to do just that and she whined and exploded in orgasm again. It went on and on and she twisted wildly under me, finally managing to get her hips turned and scrambling backward on the bed. She stared at me wildly for a minute before collapsing back on the bed. Her head shot up again.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Mack? You know I don't like to be held down!"

"Too bad," I told her. I jumped up on the bed and pinned her down, my renewed erection pressing into her hot little pussy, and pinned her wrists over her head again.

She struggled wildly but I was at least a hundred pounds heavier than she was. "No!" she hissed. The hiss turned into a groan as I sank into her humid depths. "Oh, God damn, Mack!" she moaned. "Fuck! Take it easy! You know you're too big to just take me like that!"

I laughed and backed off a little. She relaxed and I pushed into her liquid heat in one long, smooth thrust. I felt her little patch of curls against my belly and my cock bumped against the back of her pussy. We were completely joined and it felt like heaven. She was tight, wet and hot, enveloping me in a volcanic heat as I ground my pubic bone against her clit. I stayed there, buried to the hilt and moving my hips in a circle that she followed in a counter-rotation.

I drew back and began to thrust into her. She wrapped those long legs around my hips and I could feel her heels digging into my thighs. I released her wrists and her arms flew around me, searching for something to hold on to. We found a rhythm and her moans were punctuated with each thrust until she was cumming wildly, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. A flush suffused her face and crept down her neck to her upper chest. She came again and I squeezed her lovely form tightly as she throbbed and shook.

When she recovered a little, I pulled out of her and flipped her to her stomach, straddling her legs and mounting her from behind.

"Oh, no! Oh no!" she exclaimed. "Again? I... I... I can't!"

She could and she did. I fucked her for a good ten minutes in that position as she came over and over, finally sobbing and crying as her body shook and trembled. I came inside her, feeling like my soul was pouring into her. I'd never seen her so hot and so exciting. This was the woman I always knew she was, and could be. She was a creature of total allure and mystery, waiting to be taken and claimed. I think at that moment I truly realized how much I loved her. I knew I would die for her and never question the sacrifice.

I rolled her over and held her tightly. She lay half over me and sobbed on my chest. Her words came, broken and full and husky.

"My God, Mack! You... you... you destroyed me!" She shook for a minute and I held her; stroking her hair and petting the silky skin of her back. She raised her head and stared into my eyes. "Mack, I love you," she said. "I always knew I did. I'm a selfish bitch; I know that, too. I never really gave myself to anyone. I did to you, just now. Do you want me, Mack? I think for the first time in my life I'm ready. I'm ready to be your friend, your lover, your wife, the girls' mother. Will you help me, love me, and be patient with me? I swear to God you'll never regret it. I'm ready, Mack, if you'll help me. Do you love me that much?"

I crushed her luscious lips with mine. "I love you more than anything," I said. "You're going to have to help me, too. You have to be patient with me as much as I am with you. I've always loved you. If we're a team, we can make it."

"I'll do anything for you," she whispered. "I'll do it for the girls, too. I never dreamed I'd feel this way. They just came into my life and I couldn't help myself. I'm afraid, Mack. I'm afraid I'll be a rotten mom. I've always been afraid of that. It's why I would never consider having kids. I'm terrified I'll mess them up. Christ, Mack, I don't know how to be a mom."

"No, me, either," I chuckled. "I suspect Dad is going to be just as hard. I think it's something you learn by doing it. No one knows how when they start. I don't know how to be a husband, either. I don't know how to be a good one, anyway. We fucked it up the first time, Brianna."

"I know," she whispered. "It was mostly me. I was such a child. I still am, in a lot of ways, Mack. I'm going to try as hard as hell to grow up."

"Yeah, me, too." I held her close.

At some point we drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning with an incredible feeling. My cock was enveloped in liquid heat and when I opened my eyes, Brianna's blazing blue ones were locked on mine and her head bobbed over my straining erection.

"Good, you're awake." She pulled away with a smile, swinging her leg over me to mount my pole with her back to me. That gave me a perfect view of that spectacular ass and the incredibly erotic sight of her pussy sinking down over my cock, her lips forming a perfect O as they clung to the shaft spearing up into her. They pushed and pulled, in and out as her tightness reversed directions. She rode me to three orgasms before I couldn't hold it anymore and fired off inside her.

We showered together, giggling like school kids, and when we dried off she put on pajamas.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

If I'm not mistaken, we'll have visitors soon," she smiled. "You better put something on, too. I'm feeling too lazy to get up now."

I pulled on boxers and a t-shirt and we hadn't been back in bed for ten minutes before someone tapped on the door.

"Come in," Bri called.

Stokely stuck her head inside. Her face lit up when she saw us and she came running across the room to throw herself on us. Unfortunately, she left the door open and a brindle ball of fur also joined us, lying across our feet and sighing in ecstasy. In another five minutes, Maggie joined us and we all had an impromptu wrestling match with Granny.

Since he had teeth and drool, he won, and we wrapped him in the bedspread and dragged him out of the bedroom. We managed to shut him out and trooped back to bed for a group cuddle. After about half an hour, the girls complained about being hungry, so we adjourned to a diner for breakfast. At 2 PM, Bri announced that we had an appointment. She wouldn't tell us what it was but she drove us down to the municipal court.

"Do you have a case?" I asked her.

"Yes, the hardest case I've ever had," she laughed.

She dragged us inside and into one of the courtrooms. The Justice of the Peace was there and he asked us if we were ready.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Bri knelt down on the floor and got a box out of her clutch. "Mack, will you marry me, again?" she asked. "This time, I promise it will be until we die. I know we promised that last time, but you know I never stopped loving you or wanting to be your wife. You're the only man I ever loved or ever will love. Please, Mack, marry me."

She had our wedding rings in the box along with her engagement ring. "Brianna, are you sure?" I asked her.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life," she said. "Girls, help me, he's being stubborn!"

"Yes, please, Mack," they both pleaded. "Bri really loves you. We want to be a family. We love you, too, and we love Bri."

How could I resist? It took about ten minutes and the deed was done. Bri whisked us off to this new Greek restaurant she knew about to celebrate and I saw my life playing out before my eyes. The most gorgeous woman in the world as my wife and in my bed every night. Two awesome daughters who were rapidly going to become beautiful women in their own right; what was not to love about that? Would we make it? Only time would tell.

It took us about a month to get custody of the girls. Bri worked tirelessly to make that happen and when it did, they were the happiest girls on earth and we were the happiest couple. Bri sold her condo and we lived in my house.

I had worried a lot about Bri and me getting on each other's nerves. We did, too, especially at first. There was a minor flare up about three weeks after we got married when Bri went to dinner with a client and forgot to call us. When she came home, she was greeted with six accusing eyes.

"What?" she asked.

Stokely held up her phone and Bri's eyes flashed in anger. She opened her mouth and then burst into tears. She ran over and gathered us all on the sofa, kneeling on the floor in front us and she just sobbed. "I'm so sorry," she choked out. "I just forgot to call. I should have called. Please don't be mad at me. I'll try not to do it again. I won't promise not to, but I'm going to tell my aide to remind me. I couldn't think of anything but getting that meeting over and coming home while I was there. Do you forgive me? Stokely, Maggie, Mack, I'm sorry."

I don't think Bri had apologized a dozen times in her life. It was the beginning of a whole new kind of relationship between the two of us. We both went out of our way to make the other happy and the girls were just amazing in helping us. At times, I felt like we were the children and they were the adults.

We had our little spats, but I had never been so happy and content in my life. There was a private school on the campus where I taught, and Bri had the girls enrolled there. They rode to and from school with me and we bonded during those rides. They talked to me about everything and they just filled up my life with their enthusiasm. When school was out, we went home and they went straight to their rooms and did their homework. It usually took them a couple of hours and when they were through, we took Granny for a walk. At five, I would start dinner if we were eating at home, and Bri was usually home by six-thirty. If she was going to be late, she called well in advance and we usually went out to eat on those nights.