Val & Joe

Story Info
An encouraged affair.
3.6k words
3.99
117.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
443 Followers

What follows is a true story. The events took place over five years ago, so I refreshed my memories by reviewing the notes in my journal and in my wife’s diary. Only the names and a few details have been changed to protect the not so innocent. We live in a small town in Oregon and it might be too easy for people to put the story together if I didn’t change some details.

Val had been taking our daughter to martial arts class for a couple of years and had become very friendly with the instructor. She often told me that he is a really nice guy and very sensitive. A very close bond was forming between them. Although he is of German decent, he is very Asian in his philosophy, as is appropriate for a sensei. Over the period she kept telling me she was becoming very attracted to him, and he to her. I had often fantasized about her fucking another guy and I began to hope that she would go for it with Joe. I made a point to let her know that I liked him and to point out how I could see why she found him attractive.

She fully knew of my sexual fantasies about her and other people and she said that she thought they were hot, but nothing she could ever do. Val had been a virgin when we got together, so I was her only sexual experience. I felt that she really needed to let go a little and to learn some other techniques and to have some other experiences, so I began encouraging her to open up sexually. I hoped that in this way she could enjoy sex a lot more and maybe even become really adventurous. Perhaps she would even be willing to try swinging.

She became more involved with the dojo (martial arts school) and even started taking classes herself. Eventually our daughter dropped out of the program, but she continued and even joined the board of the dojo. She was working only part-time and since Joe was the head instructor, they had a lot of interaction. Joe is independently wealthy and maintains a small office where he manages his investments and other business interests. Sometimes Val would meet him for lunch or spend the day doing clerical work for him.

We were snuggling naked, in bed one night. We had been kissing and fondling and she was very turned on. Her nipples were as hard as little erasures as I stroked her arm and kissed the sides of her breasts. I had just mentioned that her body was so fine that I bet other guys would love to fuck her. Then I asked her what guys, other than Paul Newman, Robert Redford or Dennis Quaid, she ever fantasized about. I was shocked but delighted by her answer.

“I hope you’re not going to be mad, but I’m becoming really attracted to Joe.”

My heart skipped a beat and my cock started to grow at his revelation.

“Well, he must find you pretty attractive too, considering how much time you two spend together.” I kissed her neck and rubbed my cock against her hip, trying to build the association of Joe and sex.

“It’s just that he is so gentle and considerate, I really enjoy spending time with him. I feel like we have become really close…like more than just good friends. He kissed me the other day at his office and I responded. Other than you, I’ve never kissed anybody like I kissed him that day. You’re not mad are you?”

“Hell no, I’m not mad, I think it’s great. I’ve always told you that I think you’re beautiful and that other guys would think so too…I’m glad he appreciates you.”

“He told me that he would love more from me than just friendship and some kisses.” Her eyes searched mine. I could feel my cock twitching. “He said he would like to make love to me.”

I took a lick at her nipple. “ So what did you say:”

“I reminded him that I’m married. Honey, I think I would have a very difficult time resisting if he made any sexual advances when we’re alone.”

“I don’t think you should resist. If he wants it and you want it, go for it. I think it would be a real turn on to have you fucking another guy. You don’t have to worry about me or our marriage. I love you now and I’ll love you no matter what happens.” I sucked her nipple. “You’re so beautiful, I’m surprised it took him this long to make a move.”

“Do you really mean that? If I made love with him you wouldn’t be hurt or mad?”

“I’m totally turned on thinking about it. I think it would be great if you shared that with him…maybe he could give you experiences I haven’t been able to…maybe he knows other positions and stuff that will help us too…maybe he could get you to loosen up and do some really hot stuff.” I slipped my finger into her sopping pussy and stroked it slowly as I spoke.

“I just can’t. It violates our marriage vows and it is against my personal ethics and standards.”

“Val, listen to me, don’t think of our marriage vows. I am your husband and I am telling you that that is nothing you need to be worried about. You are a beautiful and sexy woman and I want you to be sexually fulfilled. I am not arrogant enough to think that I am the best lover in the world and to think that you are my property. The thought of you fucking another guy, Joe or anyone else, maybe even more than one, is very exciting to me. I want it to be clear to you that I am fully encouraging you to have sex with anyone you want to.

Over the next several months they continued to see each other almost daily. There were times when I couldn’t reach her and afternoons when she skipped work. Although I was annoyed when I couldn’t reach her, I knew that if I wanted things to happen between them I would need to give her time, space and opportunities.

One night I had a very erotic dream in which I saw her naked in a small office and Joe was approaching her. He was naked too and had an erection. In the dream, she opened her arms and legs for him and he mounted her. My dream was like a porno movie with all the right camera angles and close-up shots. He positioned his body between her lean thighs with his solidly erect penis aimed directly at her open and inviting pussy. I could see the fine fuzz of her closely trimmed pubes and I could see that her little clit was straining to meet him and welcome him into her hot, moist depths. In my dream he pumped into her and kissed her small but sensitive breasts and she came to a raging orgasm. I awoke from my dream to see her in the throws of a dream also. She was writhing and moaning and her hand was between her legs. Although a sheet covered her, it seemed to me that she was masturbating. Her hand was stroking quickly between her legs. This was very exciting to me because she had never been willing to do that before, as far as I knew. Suddenly she gasped and then rolled over and became very still. I lay there for quite some time, unable to sleep, totally turned on by what I had just seen.

The next morning I brought it up: “Wow! Did I have a hot dream last night.”

“Oh, another porno dream?”

“Yeah, and you were the star. In my dream you and Joe were at his office, you were both nude and he was coming to you. His cock was hard and you had your arms and legs open for him. You were laying on a little couch or sofa.”

She just looked at me. “You and your perverted dreams…”

“Yeah, it was so hot watching him fuck you…and you were going wild riding the movements of his cock…”

“I think you’re blowing smoke…you couldn’t handle me fucking…I’d rather say “Making Love” with Joe.”

“So do you ever have erotic dreams?” I asked.

“Well, last night I sure did. I dreamed that I was having Joe’s baby.”

“See, to have a dream like that, I’m pretty sure you and he are having an affair, or a sexual relationship of some type. I think he’s fucking your brains out and you’re just not telling me. I sure hope you two are enjoying it.”

“No, we’re not having an affair. Think about it, how could we with all the hours I’m working and the time on the freeway and the kids. It’s just not possible.”

“I have thought about it. Honey it’s okay. You could be doing things almost everyday. You meet him for lunch a couple of times a week. You have the time at the dojo; the late nights the meetings that last until midnight. You have taken a few days off and I haven’t been able to reach you…it’s definitely possible. You’ve had lots of opportunities. If you want to, you certainly could be doing it. I hope you are.”

To me, it was clear that they certainly had the opportunities if they wanted them. I practically planned an affair for her. If nothing else, I was planting some ideas as to the where and how.

A few weeks later we were to take a long weekend out of town. Suddenly, she became unavailable, so I suggested we could change the reservations. She said no, that maybe the time with me and the kids out of her hair would be good for her. She would have an opportunity to relax, maybe sleep in and get some reading done. The first night we were out of town I called home about dinnertime. There was no answer, so I left a message on the machine letting her know our room number and the hotel phone number. I was surprised when I awoke hours later and realized that she hadn’t called yet. Even though it was well after midnight, I called home again and again there was no answer. I didn’t leave a second message. That night I had a distinct feeling that she was with Joe.

The next night when we spoke she said that she’d had dinner with a friend, not Joe and had gotten home very late and didn’t want to awake the kids with a call so late.

Over the next few months the meetings and the periods of unavailability continued. Several times I told her about erotic dreams I was having about her with other men, at parties and even in our home. I told her several times that I was pretty well convinced that she and Joe had made love at least once. She continued to deny it.

Then one night she came home from the dojo after midnight. I had been up watching a porn video until just before she arrived, so I was pretty aroused. When she came in to the bedroom, she was as giddy as a schoolgirl. She was very wound up and playful. She undressed with the light on and as she was cleaning up, I came up behind her and copped a quick feel of her tits and then her ass. She just laughed and wiggled her butt at me. I rubbed my now fully erect cock up her ass crack as she bent over the sink and stroked her labia with my fingers. Much to my surprise, she pushed back against me. I could feel her wetness. She was plainly more aroused than she had been in quite some time.

“Wow, you are very wet! So, have you and Joe been having some fun tonight?’

She just giggled and took a swipe at my cock as we climbed into bed.

“Well, he did give me a backrub after the meeting tonight.”

“Judging from how wet you are, I think he gave you a backrub and a front rub and maybe even an inside rub.” I was kissing the back of her neck.

I spooned up behind her and inserted a finger into her dripping pussy. Bringing it to my nose, I sniffed what truly smelled of sex. I licked what I was pretty sure was a mixture of her and Joe’s juices from my digit. She quickly reached between us and guided my throbbing cock into her very hot and wet pussy.

“Are you sure you aren’t having an affair with Joe or someone? You are so wet…more than wet, maybe even full of cum. I think you’ve been fucking tonight.”

“No, it’s just your filthy imagination. Besides, if I did, what makes you think I would tell you?”

“I just think it would be so great if you did.” I made long slow strokes, my balls bouncing against her ass as the sucking action of her pussy worked on my shaft. “You are so fucking wet, that must have been one hot backrub.”

After just a few minutes she changed our position so that I was lying on my back and she was straddling my hips, rocking her sopping sex on my pole. I played with her nipples and stroked her loins as she rode me. Her nipples were very erect and sensitive. As I stroked them and she rode me harder and harder, I could tell that she was thinking. She was smiling and so was I as I watched her breasts jiggle.

“So tell me what you did do. Where was everyone else while he was rubbing your back?””

She looked right at my eyes, still riding my cock. “It was after the meeting. Everyone else was gone and we were just talking. He started rubbing my back and my neck. Our gees were in the way, so we took them off.”

“So you were in your underwear?”

She smiled at me, her eyes twinkling mischievously, “Well, less than that…”

“Less than underwear? You got naked together? Very hot!” I tweaked her nipples.

“Ah huh, totally naked.” She closed her eyes and rocked back and forth on me for a few seconds. “We almost made love tonight…”

“Almost? Why did you stop?”

“I don’t know, but when we were leaving he told me he felt cheated that we didn’t go all the way. He asked me if I was just teasing him. I felt cheated too. I’m so confused.”

“Sweetheart, I’m disappointed that you didn’t go all the way with him too. Honey, don’t be confused. You know what I want, you know what he wants, I think you know what you want. Next time you get into that situation with him I hope you both take the next step. Don’t cheat each other.” I reached up with my head and licked her nipples.

“How can you say those things and still say you love me? How can a man love his wife and want to share her with someone else?”

“”Honey, it’s because I love you so much and think you are so sexy that I want you to have an affair or a fling, a tryst, or whatever you want to call it. I don’t know how to explain it, but I know you understand what I want. Believe me, I can take it and our marriage can take it, and our sex life will only get better if you do it.”

Just before my orgasm exploded deep inside her, I told her again that I was disappointed too and that next time I hoped they wouldn’t stop. She kissed me passionately and then smiled down at me as her own climax took over. She moaned and thrashed, threatening to pull my dick out by its root.

What followed was a period of information withholding. Although I knew they continued to see each other and that their bond was very strong, she didn’t tell me very much, but continued to deny that anything more had occurred.

Several months passed until she and I took a short vacation to celebrate our anniversary. One night, after a couple of bottles of wine at dinner and a romantic walk and some dancing, we got to talking about sex.

“Are you sure you and Joe haven’t done it yet? I’m pretty sure you have. I’m pretty sure you did it at least on the night you came home real late from the dojo and you said you had gotten a nude backrub from him. “

“Why do you think that?”

“Because there’s no way if he got you nude that he would be willing to stop unless you screamed rape.”

“Are you sure you want to know?”

“Yes, I want to know for sure, but I’m pretty sure already.” I kissed her naked shoulder.

She was very hesitant but after much coaxing, she told me.

“Okay…here goes. Yes, we’ve made love several times.”

“Several times? Very good girl! Your are so fucking hot! Tell me more…I want to hear all about it…”

She looked at me incredulously. “Are you sure? This seems so weird.”

“Yeah, I want to know all the details…is his cock big? What did he do? Who started it?”

“Well, the first time was when you and the kids went out of town. He got a suite at a luxury hotel down the coast across the state line in California and we had dinner and we danced and we had champagne in the room and it was perfect. We started out with a long bath together.”

“Did he make love to you in the bath?”

“Yes, it was very romantic. Then we dried each other off and went to the bed.”

“You dried him off…was he hard?”

“Oh yeah, he was very hard. Then we went to the bed and made love for a long time. We fell asleep together but when I woke up in the morning he was gone. I was so disappointed.”

“Where was he?”

“He was showering but he had to go home. I knew he couldn’t spend the whole weekend but still, I was disappointed.”

I wanted to be careful, not to push her too hard to satisfy my prurient interests. “That was the first time?”

“Yeah, the first time we actually had intercourse. Before then we had done some heavy petting and necking. We’ve done it at his office a few times and at the dojo.”

“What about that night when you came home all hot and bothered? Was I right, had you done it that night too?”

“Yeah, we did. I was so turned on. I really wanted to tell you that night but I was afraid you would get mad. But after I said we hadn’t and then you said you wished we had I couldn’t go back and change my story.

We started out with a backrub, like I said. But then he stared kissing and licking me all over. When he rolled me over to my side, his thing was right in front of me. It was all hard and red and starting to leak. I just licked at it and next thing I knew I had it in my mouth and I was sucking him.

It was the first time we had gone that far. We had given each other nude massages lots of times but it’s the first time we went farther.” I knew she was confused, because the sequence of her first time was wrong, but I decided not to press the issue.

“Nude massages lots of time? Wow! So tell me about his equipment. Does he last real long?”

“He’s about the same size as yours, but skinnier. He lasts forever. He studied some Oriental love art and so he goes on and on and on…our sessions last forever…until I’m sore and limp like a dishcloth.”

“Where does he cum when he makes love to you? Have you ever swallowed his cum?”

“He almost always wears a condom. I don’t think he’s ever cum inside of me. Maybe once, but I don’t think so.”

“I love you so much. I’m so happy for you. You are so sexy!” I knew my cock was as stiff as a pole. She had done it! I hugged, pressing my raging hard-on into her side.

She told me that she was backing away from Joe because she felt that she was falling seriously in love with him and he with her. He was planning a trip to Europe and had asked her to go with him. Although I encouraged her to go, she declined, feeling that things were getting out of hand.

It took several months of sporadic conversations to convince her that I still loved her and that I didn’t think any less of her and that I had no interest in a divorce. Although she still doesn’t fully understand it, she accepts that I’m very happy that she had her fling with Joe and that I wouldn’t mind if she had another with him or someone else in the future.

She has a hard time separating the concept of sex from love. I keep leaving hints and recently it seems I’m making progress towards setting up a threesome with a young stud. I think she’s beginning to think about a little recreational sex…a meaningless casual fuck.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
443 Followers