Val and Ruby - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything?" Ruby whispered, pausing for a second, "Wait right here. Do not move or I may have to spank you. Good girls do not get spanked ... often enough."

Ruby quickly grabbed her keys, went out the back and grabbed a bag from her car. When she got back, she tossed her keys back in her purse and set the bag on the table beside the girl.

The bag was a simple three foot by one foot duffle bag and was over full but had more than a few odd sized items poking at the ends of the bag. The bag was not light, it clunked on the table when Ruby set it down. The clunk was from something metallic in the bag landing on the table top.

Ruby then walks behind Val and with an open palm smacks Val on the right butt cheek. Stingingly hard, Val jumps.

Putting her left arm around the front of Val, Ruby pulls her to her again and whispers, "I see you moved a bit after I left. What was it, a few feet to the right?"

"Tee hee, ah yup," SMACK!

This time a bit harder, stinging her butt cheek even more. "Awie," squealed Val.

"Awie and no are not safe words," SMACK!

"Yes, I mean no. They are not."

SMACK, SMACK!

"No, what?"

Val turned her head and looked at Ruby in confusion. SMACK!

"No, what?"

"No Ruby?" SMACK!

"Incorrect."

By now Val's ass cheek stung like it had never stung before. Ruby's hand was warm up against the reddening skin. It hurt Val but not as much as it she expected. It felt great. She never felt anything so erotic coursing through her body as the stinging flowed from erogenous zone to erogenous zone. She is so turned on.

SMACK!

"No ... Mistress. It is not."

"I think 'Rubies are red' is a good safe word for you."

"Hee hee, yes it is."

SMACK!

"Awie, yes it is Mistress."

"So what does Val like being done to her?" Ruby asks.

"I'm not sure ... yet. I have never done anything like this. I have never been with other women, you know what I mean?"

SMACK!

"Awie, I'm not sure but I am willing to try anything once. he he."

SMACK!

"Oh yah, ... Mistress."

"Humm, I guess I can start out slow and see where that goes. You have been a good enough girl from now. Lets try something."

"Yes mistress."

Ruby reached down and grabbed the end of Val's dress, lifting it off her body and tossing it on the floor behind her. Val just stood there with her back to Ruby with just her panties and her shoes on.

Reaching around Val, Ruby grabbing each of her breast and pulls herself into her. Pressing her own breasts into Val's back and kissing her neck including lightly nibbling on her supple neck. Kneading each breast, one per hand. Messaging her hard nipple between fingers. Working them with as much passion as Ruby nibbled away.

Jolts of pleasure shoot up and down Vals body. Her nipples hard and her pussy soaking into her panties. She is in heaven. Her breasts have always been a strong source of pleasure and Ruby was working them with expert knowledge of a woman's body like no boy has ever know.

With a nip on the neck, Val jumps, startled. Ruby licks her way to Vals ear and blows a whisper.

"Mmmm, you taste good."

"Thank...thank you...mistress." Val barely gets out.

She has her head leaning back, eyes unfocused staring at the ceiling. She is so turned on. She moans here and there as Ruby pinches her nipples. Mentally, she tries to focus on the large, warm and soft breast pressing into her. She has never played with boobs so large, she hopes Ruby lets her enjoy them, soon.

With a bite on ear, Val jumps again, Ruby backs away and stops all contact with Val. Snapping back to reality, Val turns her head in curiosity.

SMACK!

"Eyes front." Ruby orders with a less gentle spank.

"Maybe I am not getting used to spanking," Val muses as her butt is still stinging but she complies. She is so horny, she would do anything at this point and Ruby is sure of it.

While her eyes were unfocused, her hearing was listening to to a bag being unzipped and the rustling of items in it. Things were being removed, things were being organized and placed on the floor, she was sure.

Shortly, Ruby came back to Val and slipped a leather and foam blindfold on her. What Val could feel was a band of foam along the perimeter of the mask and a leather strap going around her head and tighten to fit snugly on her head. Sealing all sight from her her eyes.

"Turn around," and Val complied.

Ruby got a good look at Val. As Ruby looked her over, she also ran her fingers over as she enjoyed the view.

First she traced Vals cheekbones and her chin, feeling her bones and muscles under her soft skin. Then exploring down her neck, feeling the wetness of her kisses and nibbles. Gliding over her shoulders, the fingers and eyes trace down her thin, taut arms, stopping at her fingers and hands, holding them and squeezing them with reassurance. Val just stood there, offering no resistance and letting Ruby explore her, relishing the attention.

Skimming her way back up to her shoulders, Ruby then works her way down to Val's beautiful perky breasts. Her nipples hard and reddened from the attention, Ruby flicks each nipple watching as it snaps back up, makinig Val involuntarily twitch.

Ruby chuckles softly, making Val grin and blush.

Kneeling down in front of Val, Ruby's fingers move ever downward across her sides. Ruby licks her on the belly with the tip of her tongue causing Val to squirm a bit from being ticklishness. Reaching for her butt, Ruby grabs her ass cheeks, holding Val to her as she licks down her belly to the lacy blue boy shorts.

Biting the top edge of Val's panties and pulling them down with the help of her hand on her ass with her ass. With just a tug and release, Val's neatly trimmed furry patch pops into view as the panties fall to the floor.

Ruby flicks her tongue on the exposed hairs. Teasing the hair and exciting both of them.

With her tongue still pressed against Val, Ruby stands. her tongue glides upwards over her belly, between her breasts, to the nape of the neck. Ruby straighten up and locks eyes with Val green eyes, dilated from her honry condition.

Ruby pulls Val to her, breast to breast, hips to hips. Vals arms embrace around Ruby and the two begin to kiss. A slow passionate kiss. Wet lips to lips. Tongues entangling each other. Kissing like long time lovers. It lasted only minutes but seemed like hours.

After breaking the kiss, Val leans back against the table again.

Ruby took a step backwards and reached up to her blue blouse. Slowing unbuttoning it while looking over the little girl.

Val wanted her to speed up but each button was it's own production. Building anticipation.

Soon, emerald green satin could be seen peeking above as Ruby unbuttons the last button..

With a smile, Ruby moves down to her belt, undoing it. Then unbuttoning the button and slowly unzipping her pants. With just a flick of her wrists, the pants fall to the ground revealing black knee high stockings, garter belt, and french cut panties. Both the panties and garter belt were made of emerald satin with black lace trim along the edges. The satin catching and refracting the light.

Stepping out of her pants she kicks off her flats.

Val stands upright and takes a step forward. Lust and hunger in her still hidden eyes.

With each step forward, Ruby takes a step back wagging a finger and implying "No" but smiling.

It is a slow chase, that continues till Ruby backs into the next oaken table, her breasts swaying under the satin top with the sudden stop. With but a little pause, Ruby scuts upon to the tabletop. That brief pause was enough for Val to pounce. Her small naked body crushing into Ruby.

Knocked flat, Val laid out on top of Ruby and with her hips between the legs of Ruby.

Embracing Val, Ruby asks "Now that you caught me, what are going to do with me?"

"Whatever mistress wants."

"Enjoy me." Ruby purrs.

Val starts by leaning down and taking a long passionate kiss while her nipples brushing lightly on the silky body below her while they rub along Ruby's body.

She ran her hands through Ruby's long brown hair, her small naked body writhing on top of her during the frenzy of kisses. Sometimes on the lips, sometimes around the face, and even sometimes on the ears. The ear kisses were coupled with the light, warm breath on her lobes.

As she was squirming, she managed to position one of Ruby's legs between her own legs. This allowed Val to slowly rubbing her pussy on her leg and also bring her own leg up to Ruby's emerald clad pussy. The satin helped make it easier to move her leg a little against her until it was wet and less slippery.

Val moved down to Ruby's neck and worked it over with nibbles, licks, kisses, and as much loving attention she could without leaving any marks. Ruby really seemed to like the vamp bites, likely from reading too much romantic vamp porn, thought Val giggling.

Stopping the rubbing on Ruby's leg, Val moves to her side, on the table and moves down to her breast. Her large and soft breast under the silken embrace of emerald clothing.

Val works first on the the breast across her body and grabs the boob with both hands and perks it up, pressing the hardened nipple into the light clothing. With a nip from her teeth, Val begins to lavish on her breasts, like on the neck, kisses, bites, and other torments of love.

With all the handling, Ruby's large breast spilled out from under the thin clothing. Each breast easily filled both Val's small hands. The areolas were pale and nipples well pronounced with one of them disappearing quickly into Val's mouth with a moan from both girls.

They move about on the large library table. While doing so, one of Val's breast finds it's way into Ruby's eager mouth, mimicking the smaller girl's movement, matching bite for bite, suck for suck, tit for tat.

With her free right hand, Ruby moved it down to Val's pussy through her light amount of hair, lightly brushing the very tip of the moist clit, a hiss escaping Val's mouth. Fingers exercised the little girl's clit after the brief touch. Working it between two fingers causing moaning and spasming. Val gives Ruby a strong hug while quickly orgasums, faster than ever before.

Recovering her composure, she plunges her head between Ruby's legs, breathing in her slight musk. Still blindfolded, she carefully explores, moving the panties to the side and licking about searching for her clit. As soon as she finds it, she sucks on it like she sucked on the breasts. The large clit swells nicely between her lips, allowing licking on the tip.

This time it was up to Ruby to gasp, her stomach clenched as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Realisation that Val truly knows her way around down there, even at her age. Licking followed by sucking as the little girl buried her face. Sometimes, even as she sucked on the clit, she would pull her head away, tugging on the clit and pulling it out of her mouth and snapping back into place. She worshipped Ruby's sensual area.

Ruby needed to get her her hands dirty, so she plunges two fingers deep into Val, thumb rubbing her clit on the deeper strokes. In and out, in and out. One finger pressing the cervix and one rubbing the g-spot.

Mumbles about God and sex acts could be heard coming from the little girl.

Ruby increases the number of fingers from two to three and then four, keeping her thumb moving on her clit. At first she cannot slide her fingers very far into Val but slowly, she can work them in more and more with each push.

Curing under her thumb with her soaking fingers and then with a final push, Ruby's whole hand pops into Val. With Val clamping down on Ruby's wrist, holding her in tight.

"Oooooo, aaaahhhh ... mothahh fuckerrrrrrrr." hisses out of Val's mouth as Ruby strokes her cervix with the imbedded finger tips.

Ruby's pussy forgotten for the next three minutes as she orgasums straight one after anouther. Val can barely breath, breaths coming in raspy gasps. Her unseen eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Curses, mumbles, and other unintelligible words escape the little girl.

As she comes down, she begs Ruby to stop.

"No more, please no more."

Ruby concedes and extracts her hand with a tug and a pop.

"Ooo, aaahhhh." her body is wracked with one more climax.

Both girls curl up and snuggle on the table, Vals head nestled in Ruby's silky boobs and having her hair stroked lightly.

"I am going to need to do that to you." Val says.

Whack, Ruby lightly hit her as close as she could reach to the little girl's butt.

"Who?"

Val giggles and repeats "I am going to need to do that to you and so much more ... Mistress"

12