Val - The Game Begins Ch. 03 - GOTM

Story Info
Cultists capture Val & her friends at Halloween frat party.
7.3k words
4.37
21.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is NOT Game of Thrones fan fiction. The Game of Thralls stories are part of a mythos of my creation called the Game of Thralls Mythos (abbreviated as GOTM, but pronounced as if saying, "Got 'em!"). They are set primarily in the modern day, though there could theoretically be flashbacks, visions of the future, and time travel since magic and the supernatural are treated as real. The stories feature names and concepts inspired by the hit TV series Game of Thrones, but the stories contain NO SPOILERS for the show and NO COPYRIGHTED CHARACTERS.

This particular story is an erotic fantasy set in the modern day featuring nudity, non-consensual sex, tentacles, and a few relatively mild choice words. It is not meant to approve of the actions depicted. This story is pure fantasy and does not portray reality in any way. It was written solely to please my own tastes while hoping that others may enjoy it as well. I have previously put three of my friends into Game of Thralls stories - with their permission, of course - and figured it was time to take a dose of my own medicine while explaining the origin of the Game of Thralls Mythos.

WARNING: This is your last chance to avoid being offended. Nudity and tentacles and non-consensual arousal lie ahead. Turn back now or forever hold your peace. Remember, this is only a fantasy! *smiles*

PLEASE READ: This is Part 3 of a four-part story. The previous part was entitled "Val - The Game Begins 2 of 4 - GOTM." It is meant to be read in order.

*****

Val - The Game Begins 3 of 4 - GOTM

by Val R.R. McJames

"Sometimes playing to win means playing not to lose."

The frat boy/cultists holding the four laptops led the procession down the dark hallways, tentacles extending from the screens to hold aloft our four naked bodies, helpless while being molested by multiple appendages. They wasted no time, yet were in no hurry. They were confident we had no chance of escape and enjoyed watching us squirm.

I was squirming for more reasons than just the teasing tentacles. I had gotten my dearest friends into this mess. All of this was my fault. Tears welled up in my eyes as I bit my lip and faced away from my friends so they would not see my anguish. But as usual, Amy was the one with the perception to notice my distress.

"Val? Val!" Amy exclaimed, "Don't give in. We are in this together. We will find a way out. Val, look at me, please!"

I turned to face her, but then I saw what was happening to her body and I started to break as tears flowed down my cheeks. I HAD to be the thrill-seeker, playing the scary game and putting all of us in danger. It was MY fault! How could I let this happen to my best friends?

"Oh Val," Amy said as she gazed at me sympathetically. "What's wrong? I mean I KNOW what's wrong but I mean what's wrong with what's wrong? Something is bothering you. AHH ... darn tentacles! Please tell me!"

"A-A-Amy," I sputtered out, my lip quivering. "This is all my fault! I put us in this mess because I had to play that stupid game. I was just thrill-seeking, and I should not have gone off alone. I am SO sorry!" I couldn't go on as I had to look up at the ceiling for a moment.

"No, Val, don't talk like that!" Amy spoke reassuringly. "You are not to blame at all. After you left, we knew something was up when they kept pestering us to talk a walk outside or go upstairs to see the telescope they supposedly had on the balcony, which was probably to spy on the girl's dorm anyway. But the point is that they kept trying to split us up. They probably would have drugged our drinks eventually if we hadn't come up with the plan to send me down to find you. You probably saved us from being passed out and completely helpless from some drugs. Don't blame yourself, please!"

"Val," Lana chimed in, "Remember that we are in this together. Barbarians and jungle girls need to stick together. We're wild and savage and sexy - and we don't take this crap from anybody. We've got your back!"

I started to sniffle and try to fumble for something to say when Kim added her two cents' worth, "Val, you are our inspiration with your way with words. Don't let this get to you! Nobody could have seen THIS coming, even at a Halloween party. This is some craziness we are in, but we are in it together, got it?"

Amy nodded, "Val, that's right. It's all for one and one for all. You made us aware that something was wrong by enabling us to see how they reacted when they couldn't split us up any further. Otherwise they may have surprised us with drugs or whatever. Everything happens for a reason! Never give up; never surrender!"

I sniffled and looked at my friends with sincere gratitude, "Oh Amy, Lana, Kim, thank you so much! I can't tell you how much your words mean to me. I don't think I can get through this without you guys."

Amy smiled as much as she could under the circumstances, "And you don't have to. We are all in this together!"

Just then we reached the Game Room, stopping by some large double doors. The doors were opened, and we proceeded inside. I noticed the short cultist from the steps remaining nearby, seeming very interested in what was to come.

Lance began directing the preparations. They had adjustable beds, something like in a hospital or the kind you can buy for your home, set up all throughout the room. Looking at the different positions they were left in, I could tell they were mounted in an unusual way. The beds could sink down to be flush with the floor or rise above ground and even be left in a vertical position. I shuddered to think of what they did to their victims in so many different positions.

The bed in the center of the room was lowered to be flush with the floor. I saw that cushioned mats much like the ones in the dojo where we trained in martial arts were all over the floor in between the beds. I cocked my head as I pondered why the mats were there, but then I realized that this essentially made the entire floor a more comfortable place to kneel or lay. If they wanted to surround a bed on their knees or if they ran out of beds, the floor could serve in a pinch for their perverted rituals.

I was laid on the bed and the tentacles released my breasts, clit, and sex while more of them were added to my arms and legs, pulling me absolutely spread-eagle. The laptops were set down on the mat above my head. I groaned in disappointment when I saw them pull out AC adaptors and plug them in. There was no chance now of the batteries running out of power.

My friends were positioned on their knees all around me: Amy on my left, Lana to my right, and Kim between my legs. The tentacles kept a firm grip on their legs and pulled their left hands behind their backs while releasing their right hands. The tentacles also kept actively teasing each girl's breasts, nipples, clit, and sex.

Watching my friends' bodies being molested while hearing their cries was turning me on despite the dire circumstances. "No!" I thought, "I have to fight this. If I cum, my friends will be taken all night long. I can't let that happen. I got us into this mess, and if anyone pays the price, it has to be me. I have to hold out."

Lance stood behind the laptops and spoke, "Remember the rules of the game. If Val cums, Amy, Lana, and Kim will be forfeit. If Amy, Lana, and Kim fail to make Val cum, then Val is forfeit. Each side is fighting to save the other: Val by resisting pleasure and the others by giving pleasure before they themselves succumb to the arousal of Lust's many limbs. The time limit is 30 minutes. Val must orgasm by then or she is forfeit. Let the games begin!" He clapped his hands to signal the start of the timer, and the frat boy/cultists gathered around to watch intently.

"Hey!" I protested, "You never said anything about a time limit."

"Val," he looked down on me with smug satisfaction, "Did you really think we would let them tease you all night long with no end to the game? As entertaining as it would be to watch a marathon session of you all squirming to resist orgasm, that is not how the game is played. In fact, I think you are afraid of how easily your hot little friends will make you moan with explosive ecstasy. You are getting to live out one of your forbidden fantasies, after all. Which reminds me," he paused to face a nearby cultist, "You, go summon at least four of our sister-priestesses from their secret initiation ceremony for new sorority members. They should be here to witness this, and their special talents will be much appreciated throughout this long and entertaining night." The frat boy/cultist smiled and nodded, then headed off quickly, apparently eager to see the priestesses in action.

I scowled at Lance and tugged on the tentacles with all the strength my anger could fuel, but it made no difference. The timer had started, and the game was afoot.

"We're sorry, Val!" my friends all apologized almost simultaneously, then Kim spoke up, "But we can't let you sacrifice yourself for us. He promised that we would not be taken away tonight, but you might be if you don't orgasm. Let us pleasure you now, and don't worry about us. We will be okay."

I looked up at them, so beautiful and filled with so much love. They all were being constantly and vigorously molested by the tendrils emanating from the laptop screens. I watched as their voluptuous breasts were groped and could see the sucking motion of the tendril on their nipples. Between their legs, just below their slender waists, a tendril also contracted around their love buttons while another twisted and undulated and pistoned back and forth inside of their pussies. They were fighting the sensations with all their might so that they could stay in the game and pleasure me to save me.

"And I'm sorry," I sincerely replied, "But it's one for all, and I should be the only one to sacrifice myself instead of all three of you. I won't let them take you all night long. I couldn't forgive myself. I can't let you make me cum! "

Yet there was nothing I could do to stop them doing whatever they wanted to me. I was naked, spread-eagle, and helpless. Their soft, feminine hands reached out and began to touch my skin, gently and sensuously. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. These cultists were forcing us to put on a show that I did not know if I really could resist.

Amy and Lana leaned in, their tongues teasing my sensitive nipples. I gasped and started to give in, then shook my head and began twisting my body, trying to make it harder for them to stimulate me. Kim started lapping at my nether lips, sending tingles all through me. I involuntarily arched my back a little and tried to wiggle my hips to escape but Kim reached in and trapped my love button in her fingers. I shuddered and moaned. Oh gosh, she had me and was not letting go! I squirmed and struggled. I couldn't lose so soon. I had to resist!

Suddenly it all became so surreal. My eyes closed and I tossed my head from side to side as I moaned in involuntary pleasure, "Ohhh ... OOOO ... Uhhh ... UHHH ... MMM!" I was in heaven because my three best friends had me naked and bound for their pleasure. I was their helpless prisoner. My imagination started to run wild.

How long I had fantasized about this! Oh my gosh! This was pure bliss as I tried desperately to escape them but could only barely struggle enough to delay the inevitable. There was no way I could resist an orgasm for a half hour. I would have to make myself as sexy to them as possible, try to play off the fact they were being molested by tentacles.

"Kim," I breathed quietly, "I've always fantasized about you. You are so curvy and hot. I bet you wish it was my tongue inside you right now, my fingers teasing you. Give in to the pleasure! Watch me squirm for you. You've got me right where you want me. MMMM! I'm yours!"

Kim seemed to soak in my words and stop licking, allowing the tendril inside her to move in deep undulating thrusts. But Lana came to my attention as it became clear I was totally outnumbered.

"Val," Lana whispered, "We've all got you. Helpless, bound, naked, nothing you can do to stop us. Feel my kisses, so light and so teasing, then so hot and passionate. Your little nubs make your boobs so sexy. OOO, I can't get enough, you taste delicious!" Then she licked my right nipple again and finally closed her luscious lips around the tender bud and sucked hard while her eyes stared up into mine.

"NOO!" I protested, feeling the wave of arousal wash over me. "Stop it! I'm trying to save you. Let me ... AGGHH ... UHH ... UHH ... OOOO ... GO ... UHNN!"

Then Amy took her fingers and pinched my left nipple, "Val, you aren't going anywhere. We've got you right where we want you, and we want you moaning and arching and crying out. Give in, Val. MMMM!"

I arched hard and closed my eyes, rolling my head from side to side. They were winning! NO! I had to fight it, but I was triple teamed. How could I hope to resist and save them?

Then I thought of seeing them arching the same way I was, but from being taken all night long against their will. I would not let that happen!

"NOOO!" I cried out. "You can't have me! Get off me! Stop it!" I thrashed and writhed and fought with all my might, fueled by anger at the thought of my friends being taken. "GRRRR! I won't give in to you!"

Kim was being especially deeply impaled by the tendril inside her. I lifted up my pussy to her and wiggled and squirmed. She tried to focus on arousing me, but I saw her only free hand reaching for the tendril in her love tunnel. She was weakening! I had to hold out just a bit longer.

Lana and Amy were relentless though. I closed my eyes and gasped. I didn't think I could make it as they fondled my breasts and kept sucking on my now hard and erect nipples. I had to do something!

"Kim, that's my tongue on your clit and my fingers inside you," I insisted. "Feel me taking you over the edge. Cum for me!"

By some miracle, I must have timed that image just right. Kim locked her lips on my clit and sucked hard, trying to inflict as much pleasure on me as possible before she lost it. I had to arch as my little love button throbbed and pulsed. Oh gosh! Was my plan backfiring? She just wouldn't let go. I arched harder as she had me so close now.

NOO! Hang on, I demanded of my beleaguered body. Her lips were heavenly soft though and she was making the cutest moans that only seemed to vibrate her lips against my defenseless bud. Lana and Amy saw Kim weakening and grabbed my boobs, lifting up my nipples so they could suck them inside even deeper. "OHHH ... NOOO ... Kim, I want you," I fumbled my words, "No, I mean I want to save you. Don't do this to me, please!"

But I had noticed Kim's eyes close as I misspoke and tears start to fall down her cheeks. My heart broke for her as she was so valiantly trying to save me. I risked saying my misspoken words again, "Kim, I want you. I need you. Kim, baby, cum for me!"

Kim's lips suddenly released my aching love button and formed the most sensuous O-shape as I saw her hips begin bucking and jerking. She was cumming first! I did it! I got her. Oh thank goodness! But hearing her cries brought tears to my eyes and almost pushed me over the edge in turn.

Kim practically screamed, "OHHH ... AGHHH ... AHHH ... NOO ... UHNN ... Val, you're so hot! I'm sorry! OOOO ... MMMM!" She went down even harder because she had been trying so desperately to hold back while wanting with all her heart to save me. I felt so bad for her! The tentacles pulled her away and put her on another bed nearby that was also recessed into the floor. As she bucked and convulsed in ecstasy, I noticed she was crying at failing to save me. The cultists were actually cheering and applauding my ability to play their damned game, but I hated them for making me do this to one of my best friends.

Lana and Kim both couldn't help stopping their efforts to arouse me as they watched Kim lose herself in erotic bliss, and then saw her tears flowing freely because she thought she had failed me. The two of them looked at each other with despair, before turning to face me. Lana got a grim, determined look on her face as she moved on her knees closer to my womanhood.

"Val," she practically pleaded, "Give in to us! Let us save you. We care so much for you. See how Kim is heartbroken because she thinks she failed you. I'm gonna make you cum if it's the last thing I do!" She bent down and captured my vulnerable, aroused love button with her lips while starting to force her finger into my slit to rub against my glistening petals on her way to penetrate me even deeper.

Amy was almost in tears herself. She looked me in the eyes, "I'm sorry, Val, so sorry!" Then from her position kneeling on my left, she suddenly reached out her right hand and covered my mouth. I panicked because I had not seen that coming. I shook my head from side to side, but her delicate fingers and soft palm refused to be dislodged. Amy was gagging me so I could not play my verbal tricks on either of them. This was so unfair! NO! Amy, please don't do this, I mentally willed my thoughts to her mind as my eyes pleaded with her to let go.

"MMPPHH ... MMMPPPHHH ... UGHHH ... GRRRR!" I growled in frustration. This might be the end for me. How could I hold out when I couldn't even fight back in words anymore?

Amy reluctantly bent down and began lapping at my right nipple, then my left, then she kissed my right, followed by kissing my left. Then she dived down and locked her soft, velvety lips onto the hardened nub crowning my right breast, feasting hungrily while making moaning sounds of her own.

As my friends passionately sought to arouse me, the tendrils were fiercely molesting them all the more. Lana's and Amy's kneeling positions forced them to jut their butts into the air as they leaned down to stimulate me, and this gave the phallic tendrils easy access from behind to slide back and forth inside their warm, wet depths.

I bucked and arched and writhed and twisted, fighting to deny my friends the ability to arouse me. But they were driven with new determination by Kim being disqualified. About one third of the time had expired, meaning they still had time on their side, but they could not waste it either. With Amy's surprise move of gagging me now giving them the edge, they feasted on me like a pair of sex-starved nymphomaniacs.

I felt so helpless. I was naked, spread-eagled by tendrils, and now gagged. I had no way to really fight back. For a few precious moments, my two well-meaning friends were able to freely make love to me in the most exquisite ways. My eyes showed my panic as they drove me wild with arousal.

"HMPHH ... AGHH ... THTOP ITH ... MMPH ... GRRRR!" They had me and they knew it. My arousal was growing relentlessly. I was becoming exhausted fighting them. I could not buck them off for long enough. They just kept coming back. I collapsed and sought to suck air in through my nose. Amy's hand-gag was making it harder to breathe and limiting my ability to recover after fighting against them. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I thought they had me for sure as I arched and moaned for them.

Amy had switched her lip lock to my left nipple now, feasting just as greedily. Lana had now thrust in three fingers and was zeroing in on my g-spot. I felt control of my body slipping from my grasp. I was losing it, and they sensed my arousal was peaking. I had fantasized about having such a sex game with my friends, but now the game was being forced on us against our wills, and I was losing my battle to save them. The bondage, the helplessness, the vulnerability, and the loss of control all intensified my arousal.

Just then the tendrils in their sexes really started ramming home, and I saw them both gasp and release their lip locks on my sensitive nubs. They panted and moaned with their own overwhelming arousal. I had forgotten how turned on they were getting in response to having me at their mercy. Their secret fantasies were coming into play as well, or so I hoped, since in a safer environment, this game would be mind-blowingly erotic.

12