Val Venis Presents

Story Info
Daddy's Little Girl: Stephanie McMahon
3.6k words
4.32
35.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

******

The sold out audience inside of Charlotte, North Carolina's Charlotte Coliseum boos after witnessing the massive Viscera destroy D-Lo Brown during the July 3, 1999 edition of Shotgun Saturday Night. After Viscera and D-Lo head to the back, most of the crowd starts to head towards the concourse level of the arena to buy World Wrestling Federation branded merchandise before they hear the wail of a saxophone playing on the P.A. System.

Hello Ladies...

The crowd hurries to get back to their seats as the theme music for Val Venis, the former adult film star, plays in the arena as the Superstar comes out through the curtain with a microphone in his hand.

"Hello Ladies..." Val says in the mic with a smirk on his face, "You know... there are some things that even I, the Big Valbowski, is against... censorship...high taxes and exploitation ..." Val says as he sounds almost serious before he continues, "Not too long ago the chairman of the WWF, Vince McMahon, told the world that he had the Undertaker kidnap his own sweet daughter Stephanie to exploit the good will of the fans... The Superstars who tried to help out and not to mention the emotions and trust of his dear sweet daughter..." Val says as the crowd cheers in agreement. "Now... as a Superstar with strong convictions... I made it my duty to see that Stephanie gets to show, in a Venis Films exclusive, what happens when daddy messes with daddy's little girl..." Val laughs slyly before he steps back through the curtain that's underneath the Titantron.

On the Titantron itself, the screen fades to black as the lights in the arena begin to dim. In big bold white letters, the title 'Daddy's Little Girl' appears and it remains on the screen for a few moments before it fades to the start of the film.

* * *

Val Venis, wearing black workout shorts and a tight fitting purple tank top, walks up the driveway of a large house in the suburbs. Val looks at the camera that is following his movements and smirks, "Welcome to Greenwich, Connecticut home to some of the richest, famous and powerful people in the United States of America... and more importantly... we're at the home of Vince McMahon, where I'll be meeting with the sweet and innocent Stephanie McMahon to... help her think up a way to get back at daddy for using her in his schemes against Stone Cold Steve Austin..." Val smirks as he walks up to the front door of the house and he rings the doorbell.

After a few short minutes the door opens to the lavished and elegant McMahon Family Mansion in beautiful Greenwich, Connecticut and the sweet and pleasant heiress to the WWF throne, the innocent and soft spoken Stephanie McMahon steps into the doorway, the bright sunlight outside illumining her gentle, beautiful face. "Oh...hi Val...I didn't know you'd be here this early..." Stephanie says with a soft, sweet laugh as she dressed in a knee-length black skirt and a light blue sweater. Stephanie bites down on her bottom lip and raises an eyebrow as she notices the man standing behind Val Venis wielding a video camera. "What's with that?" Stephanie asks.

Val innocently looks at the camera and then at Stephanie, "Oh that... that's just here to you know film you getting back at your dad... you know so you can just rub it in his face..." Val says as innocently as possible, "Just pretend it's not even here..."

Stephanie uneasily looks at the video camera before she nods her dark brown haired head "Ok..." Stephanie says as she steps back slightly into the large McMahon Family Mansion, allowing Val Venis and the camera man to enter. "You didn't exactly say on the phone what you had in mind..." Stephanie says as she cups her hands gently against her waist.

Val smiles, "Well Stephanie... that's because it's best to discuss it in person...' Val says as he closes the front door to the McMahon Family mansion as the camera man moves to where he's filming Val and Stephanie talk. "I've worked with a lot of young girls who figured out the best way to get back at their parents was to do something wild..." Val says with a smooth tone of voice.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and she innocently looks at Val Venis "Something wild?"

"Yeah... you know do something to show that they shouldn't under estimate their little girl..." Val smirks a bit.

Stephanie presses her soft, pouty lips together and looks at Val Venis, unsure. "What exactly would that be?" Stephanie asks.

"You making a little movie with The Big Valbowski..." Val Venis smirks slightly as the camera man zooms the video camera in on Stephanie's face to catch her response.

Stephanie McMahon beautiful and innocent eyes widen after hearing Val's comment and nervously looks at the video camera "What type of movie?"

Val smirks, "An adult movie..." Val says with a grin.

Stephanie slowly lowers her head "Oh...I don't know about that..." Stephanie says with a shake of her head and nervous laugh.

"Stephanie...your father had you kidnapped by the Undertaker who tried to marry you in that black wedding..." Val smirks, "That's a perfect reason to be in one of my movies..."

Stephanie innocently looks up at Val Venis and blushes "No Val...it's not that..." Stephanie says as she innocently pushes her slender shoulders up.

"It's not? What is it?" Val asks with a smile

Stephanie rubs her lips together and nervously shifts her feet. "Ummm...I've never...you know..." Stephanie says with a soft smile.

"Ohhhhhh..." Val nods his head with understanding, "That's not a problem Stephanie.... I bet your dad wanted the Undertaker to be your first... you know wait till marriage and all that shit..." Val says with a smirk, "Why not let the ol' Big Valbowski be your first... I guarantee you won't forget it..." Val says before he looks at the video camera, "And neither will anyone else..."

Stephanie blushes a bit "I wouldn't know the first thing to do though..." Stephanie replies, lightly licking her lips as Val notices her beautiful eyes traveling down to the crotch of his black shorts.

"Don't worry Stephanie... I've taught a lot of women what to do..." Val smirks, "But first... why don't we go someplace comfortable... how about say... your room?" Val suggests

Stephanie nods her head and softly smiles "I can lead the way..."

* * *

A few minutes later, Val Venis, with the camera man behind, is standing in the door way of Stephanie McMahon's room, which has pink painted walls, a large bed, stuff animals on the shelves, posters of various hunks on the walls. Val smirks, "Very cute room Stephanie..." Val says as Stephanie stands near her bed. Stephanie bites down on her bottom lip a bit as she sits down on the edge of the bed, quietly lifting her light blue sweater as Val Venis approaches the bed with the camera man stepping closer as well.

"Very good Stephanie... show me how hot you are..." Val says as Stephanie nervously raises her sweater up to expose her flat stomach and then her white laced bra covered tits. Stephanie lightly tosses her dark brown hair from side to side after she removes the sweater from her upper body and sets it down on the bed. Stephanie sweetly smiles at Val Venis as she stands up from the bed and starts to push her black skirt down from her nicely shaped, curved hips and down her smooth legs.

"My... my... my...." Val licks his lips as Stephanie cutely kicks off her skirt so that she's just wearing her white laced bra and matching panties. Val moves to stand next to Stephanie, "Why don't we take off the bra first..." Val says as he casually uses his left hand unsnap the clasp on Stephanie's bra. Stephanie rubs her soft lips together as she slides the left strap off of her shoulder, followed by the right strap before she slowly and nervously peels the bra away from her chest to expose her perky and nicely rounded, firm tits.

"Mmmmmm very nice Stephanie..." Val says as he has Stephanie take a step forward towards the camera man as he films her. Val steps behind Stephanie and places his hands on her hips, "Why don't you tell daddy why you're doing this..." Val says as he rubs Stephanie's waist while he begins to slowly push down Stephanie's panties from her waist.

Stephanie bites down on her bottom lip and slightly narrows her eyes as she looks into the camera as Val Venis easily lowers her white laced panties to expose her perfectly shaved, smooth pussy. "I'm tired of being Daddy's sweet little girl..."

"And what do you want to be Stephanie?" Val asks as he stands behind Stephanie as he lets her panties fall to her ankles. Val takes the time to lift off his tank top, revealing his gorgeous muscular upper body.

Stephanie lightly grits her teeth together and smirks a bit. "I want to be naughty..." Stephanie replies as she steps out of her panties and kicks them with her foot towards the cameraman.

"Of course you do..." Val smirks as he steps from behind Stephanie and stands next to her, "Now... time for you to see why I am called the Big Valbowski... first kneel on the floor and I want you to just feel around my crotch..." Val says smoothly while he licks his lips. Stephanie smirks and nods her head obediently before she kneels down onto the floor of her bedroom, settling herself directly in front of Val Venis. Stephanie places her hands onto Val's impressively tanned and muscular waist as she smiles sweetly up at him as she playfully moves her hands down to the crotch of his black shorts, feeling the incredible bulge of his cock with her hands.

"Hmmmm you got a real sexy smirk Steph..." Val says as Stephanie moves her hands back and forth against his crotch as she feels up cock through his black shorts. "Now tell the camera how big do you think I am..." Val says.

Stephanie blushes a bit as she turns her head to look at the camera "Oh...gosh I don't know..." Stephanie laughs. "Really big..." Stephanie says as she places her left hand against the crotch and lightly squeezes. "And thick too!"

"Steph you know all the right things to say..." Val laughs slyly, "Pull down my shorts Steph... time for you to see how right you are..." Val says as Stephanie repeatedly squeezes his cock through his shorts at different points. Stephanie licks her lips and nods her head as she obediently moves her hands to the waistline of Val Venis's black shorts and proceeds to pull them down from his muscular, tanned waist. Val Venis' famously huge, fat cock springs out of his black shorts as soon as the waistband passes by the tip. Stephanie's face is little over a foot away from Val's crotch and his cock is almost touching the tip of her nose. Stephanie smiles up at Val as she places her soft hands around his meaty and incredibly large cock as she starts to smoothly move her hands against his cock.

"Mmmmm... Stephanie you're a natural..." Val Venis laughs slyly as Stephanie perfectly strokes his cock with both of her hands. Val steps out of his workout shorts. Stephanie rubs her soft, pouty lips together as she guides her left hand up and down against his thick shaft as her right hand remains gently places against the base of his massive cock.

"All right Stephanie.... now I want you to just lick the tip of my cock... and then tell the camera what you think..." Val says as Stephanie's left hand travels back and forth along the left of his huge dick.

Stephanie smiles and nods her dark brown haired head as she leans her head slightly forward and gently slides her wet tongue slowly around the head of Val's massive cock, gently brushing against his piss-slit. Stephanie then lifts her head and smiles sweetly at the camera "I like it..." Stephanie says with an innocent laugh.

"That's good Stephanie..." Val smirks as he places his left hand on Stephanie's head, "Now lick it some more... let your tongue wander all over it..."

Stephanie laughs cutely as she turns her head back to Val Venis's large cock and slides her tongue once again across the tip of his shaft before dropping her tongue and sliding her soft, tender tongue down his meaty shaft, tasting the salty sweetness of his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Val moans as he looks at the camera, "Mmmm Stephanie is naturally gifted...." Val groans as Stephanie moves her tongue over his cock, making sure that her tongue never touches the same spot twice. Stephanie lifts her sweet and beautiful eyes to look up at Val Venis as she slowly drags her wet tongue back up his long and thick shaft before reaching the top once again and opens her innocent mouth, taking his cock soothingly into her mouth.

"Ahhhh now you can tell Stephanie is a McMahon... she shows initiative..." Val moans as Stephanie begins to practice bobbing her head slowly on his fat dick. Stephanie presses her soft lips around Val's thick cock as she smoothly bobs her head up and down on his meaty cock, perfectly and soothingly sucking on his shaft, gently working her tongue around his cock.

"Mmmmm Steph.... are you sure you haven't done this before?" Val asks as Stephanie takes his cock further into her innocent mouth with ease as she sucks it. Stephanie closes her eyes and gently turns her head on Val's cock as she smoothly bobs her head, gradually taking his meaty, long cock deeper into her sweet mouth, coating it nicely with her saliva. Val grits his teeth slightly as Stephanie steadily works on takes his cock deeper into her mouth until the head of his shaft hits against the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmm!" Stephanie McMahon moans as she sits up higher on her knees and smoothly turns her head on Val's cock as she holds him deep inside of her wet mouth, sliding her tongue against his shaft.

"Ohhhhh shit Stephanie.... mmmmm you're really... really good..." Val moans as Stephanie twist and turns her head on his cock while she sucks his cock as if she were a professional. Stephanie drags her soft lips against his cock before she slowly lifts her head and smiles up at Val Venis, scooting back on her knees.

Val smirks at Stephanie, "Very good Steph... now.... this is your first time... how do you want me to fuck you?" Val says as he helps Stephanie up from the floor and motions for her to get onto her large bed.

Stephanie bites down on her bottom lip as she turns to the bed, showing the camera her nicely round ass "Ummm...from behind?" Stephanie cutely asks.

"Good choice Stephanie..." Val says with a smirk, "Get on all fours Steph... and sway that hot little ass of yours..." Val adds. Stephanie smiles as she climbs onto the bed and settles herself onto her knees before leaning forward onto her hands, sticking her ass into the air and sways it slowly from side to side.

Val looks at the camera and smirks, "What a sexy ass right?" Val asks before he proceeds to kneel on the bed behind Stephanie. "Steph... since this is your first time... this might just hurt a little..."Val says as he smoothly rubs Stephanie's ass, hips and thighs.

Stephanie glances over her shoulder and sweetly smiles "I think I can handle it..."

"I'm sure you can..." Val says with a smirk before he guides his cock towards Stephanie's pussy until the tip is pressing against her pussy lips. Val puts his hands on Stephanie's waist and eases her backwards as he slowly pushes his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Stephanie moans, pressing her lips together, as she feels Val Venis's thick cock entering, her tight and warm pussy as he lightly pulls her back.

"Mmmmm..." Val groans as he pushes his cock as slowly as possible into Stephanie's pussy as it stretches to accommodate his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm..." Stephanie moans and tilts her head back slightly as she starts to rock back and forth on her knees on the bed against Val's large cock inside of her pussy. Val grits his teeth as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie's pussy as she rocks at her own pace against his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhh that feels so good..." Stephanie moans and licks her lips as she gently rocks back and forth on her knees, lightly pressing her ass back against his muscular waist, feeling Val's thrusts quicken.

"Ahhhh yeah...' Val grunts as he keeps increasing the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Stephanie from behind. Val glances at the camera as the cameraman moves to film Val and Stephanie from the front of the bed.

Stephanie McMahon licks her lips as she grabs the bed sheets as she sharply rocks forward on her knees as Val Venis rams his cock deeper into her warm, tight pussy from behind. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh yeah!"

"Ohhhhh mmmm fuck..." Val Venis groans as pumps his cock harder into Stephanie's tight and wet pussy. Val's large ballsack smacks loudly between Stephanie's legs with each of his deep thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhh..." Stephanie moans as she continues to rock back and forth on her knees against Val's deep thrusts, causing her to sharply rock forward each time he rams deeply into her.

"Ahhh yeah Stephanie... mmmm you got a great little cunt..." Val grunts as he slams his cock into Stephanie's pussy. Val smirks at the camera before he grabs Stephanie's hips firmly. Val then turns to lay on his back and he pulls Stephanie on top of him so that she's mounted on his cock but with her back facing him.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmm that feels so good..." Stephanie moans as she leans back slightly while mounted on top of Val Venis's large cock as he starts to thrust up into her pussy, causing her to bounce quickly on his cock.

"Mmmmm yeah.... ahhh yeah Stephanie... show them how naughty you can be..." Val grunts as he drives his cock upward into Stephanie's hot pussy as the cameraman skillfully films the daughter of Vince McMahon riding Val Venis' dick.

Stephanie McMahon licks her lead and places her hands onto his muscular chest as she starts to sharply bounce up and down on Val's cock, causing her perky tits to bounce. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh!"

"Ahhhh awww..." Val moans as Stephanie lifts and lowers herself perfectly on his pistoning cock. Stephanie's cute round ass smacks down fairly loudly on Val's muscular waist as she rides him.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Stephanie moans as she slides her hands against his muscular chest as she smoothly bounces up and down on his rock hard cock, feeling his shaft deeply ramming up into her pussy as she lowers herself down.

"Mmmmm fuck...are you a naughty little slut Stephanie?" Val asks with a grunt as Stephanie happily slams herself down on his cock while everything is being captured on film.

"Ohhhhh yes....Oh yes I am!" Stephanie moans as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm.... I want you to talk to your daddy Stephanie... talk to camera... tell him what he did made you do this..." Val smirks as Stephanie drops all of her weight down onto his massive cock.

"Daddy...you turned me into a dirty slut...a dirty girl who loves big dicks..." Stephanie moans and smirks as she sharply bounces up and down on Val's cock as her rocks on his shaft.

"Keep talking Steph..." Val grunts as he puts his hands back onto Stephanie's waist as she rocks wildly on his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh! I love being dirty!" Stephanie moans as she suddenly slams down and begins to cum on his cock. Val Venis keeps slamming his cock up into Stephanie's pussy as her body jerks back and forth as she cums on his massive cock.

"Ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh!" Stephanie moans as sweat pours down her body as she slowly rocks back on Val's cock.

"All right Steph.... I want you to get off... stroke my cock... and keep talking dirty... you want to really pay your daddy back for what he did..." Val grunts as his cock starts to throb.

Stephanie McMahon licks her lips as she lifts herself off of Val's cock and kneels down between his muscular legs, placing her left hand on the base of his cock. "I bet you're so proud of me now daddy..." Stephanie says, glaring into the camera as she strokes Val's cock.

12