Valentine Treat: WhoreWife Creampie

Story Info
He reacts to detective's video of his wife whoring at hotel.
3.7k words
4
147.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers

Ever since I was a kid growing up, my favorite dessert has been Boston Cream Pie. Little did I know that, as a grown and married man, I would one day live in Boston and eat a creampie of a different sort, courtesy of my whore wife. But before the shouts of "wimp cuckold" are unfurled, let me start my story nearer the beginning...

It was February 14. Since December 31, it had been six weeks from hell due to the year-end financial reporting period. My accounting brain was fried, and I could barely tell a debit from a credit.

Pat, my department's administrative assistant, poked her head around the corner of my cubicle. "Package for you, Rob," she announced in her high-pitched, almost childlike voice. Gum smacking, she handed me a brown padded envelope.

I looked at the return address: it was from Sloan Detective Agency. Pat had remained in the doorway (at least, where there would be a door if I had one -- with apologies to Dilbert).

She peered over her half-glasses, waiting for me to open the envelope. "I'd have opened it for you, as per usual, except it was marked 'Personal and Confidential'," she explained.

"Um, Pat, it's marked that way for a reason," I countered. I glared at her, waiting for her to take the hint. Finally, the light bulb turned on.

"Yeah, well, I've got work to do," she said, "let me know if you need anything."

After she had left, I took a pair of scissors from my desk drawer. The company was too cheap to spring for letter openers, and besides, we now did most of our business electronically. I used the thin edge of the closed scissors to open the envelope.

Inside, I found a bill and a DVD case. The bill for $300 plus tax from the detective agency was discreetly marked as "Surveillance Video."

My fingers began to shake as I held the disk gingerly, as if it were a bomb about to explode. Perhaps it was.

I knew that I couldn't wait until time to go home to see the video. I took an early lunch break, bringing my laptop PC down to my car in the parking deck. Accountants carrying laptops during the year-end reporting period raise no suspicions whatsoever.

Thankfully, the parking deck was only slightly chilly. February in Boston can be mighty cold when one is fully exposed to the elements. As I sat shivering in the front seat, I flipped the video disc into the DVD player. As it began to play, sweat formed on my lip and brow, despite the chill.

There were no introductions to start the film, no credits to roll. The opening shot from the camera appeared to be taken from inside a closet, looking out into a room.

The drapes were open at the far end of the room, and the room contained a king sized bed, end tables and lamps, a television, a desk and a dresser. It was obviously a hotel room.

A blur went by the camera from off screen to the interior of the room. As the figure slowed down, the camera focused. The figure in the room was Lori, my wife.

Lori wore a white terry cloth robe, the kind the hotel leaves in the closet. She sat on the edge of the bed and fidgeted.

She had a worried look on her face, as if she were struggling with a decision. "Fuck it," she muttered.

Moments later, there was a knock on the door. The cameraperson apparently became bold, seemingly leaning out of the closet to follow Lori's path to the door.

Lori peered through the peep hole. She unlatched the door and opened it a crack.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Got a date with a lady," a man's voice replied.

"What's the password?" queried Lori.

"Slut wife," the man returned.

"Bingo," said Lori. Lori opened the door wide and invited the man in. She then shut and locked the door behind him.

I sat in my car, somewhat stunned at what I was seeing and hearing. I continued to watch and listen to the video, feeling the chill in the air.

"How much?" the man asked.

"Depends on what you want me to do," Lori replied with a smile. The camera focused on her face, catching a devilish grin. "Two hundred dollars for each orifice."

"So six hundred if I want everything?"

"The man can do some math. What a surprise!" Lori heckled.

The man, now fully visible to the camera, wore dark sunglasses and a dark mustache. He pulled out his wallet.

"Six Ben Franklins," he said, counting them out and handing them to Lori. She stuffed them into the pocket of the robe.

Turning toward the camera, Lori again had a look of indecision on her face. Overcoming that emotion, she reached for the sash of her robe and undid it.

She thrust the robe on to the desk and turned back toward the man. She was wearing a black, skanky chiffon night gown.

"Like what you see?" she asked the man.

The sweat on my brow and lips became profuse. My armpits began to flow with perspiration as well.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on video. My wife of sixteen years, down to her skivvies, accepting $600 to have all of her orifices filled!

"I like it so far, but I don't see enough," the man barked, "I want to see you take it all off."

Lori hesitated, then reached for the hook and eye on the front of the sheer jacket to her nightie. It was tossed on top of the robe, leaving her in only a bra, panties, and stockings.

The camera zoomed in on her bra. Her nipples were easily visible through the thin black mesh. The camera panned down, and her trimmed bush formed a shadow behind the see-through panties.

"I want YOU to take them off," she cooed to the man.

Holy shit! Was that my wife talking? My shy, conservative, demure, never-take-control wife?

"Gladly," said the man, "but first you have to kiss me on the lips."

What the hell? I thought. Doesn't that prick know that whores don't kiss their tricks? Didn't he ever watch 'Pretty Woman'?

But there she was, leaning in to kiss him, him taking her in his arms, the two entwined in a flying liplock. The camera zoomed in again, and I'm sure I saw some tongue action going on.

While they were still entwined, the man began fumbling with the black lacy bra. After several moments and Lori's exclamation not to rip it, the bra went flying onto the stack of clothes on the desk.

The man groped her breasts and licked her erect nipples. Lori gasped in delight. He then leaned down and grasped the elastic band of Lori's lacy panties.

I held my breath as I watched the panties drop to the floor on the video. I couldn't believe it.

There stood my lovely Lori, still in great shape after all these years, naked in all her glory in front of the camera -- about to earn six hundred bucks the hard way. Or was it the easy way?

The man stood back and asked her to turn around slowly for him. He admired her full breasts, her somewhat plump but shapely ass, her supple legs -- and then he crassly reached in and stuck his fingers right into her crotch.

She gasped and protested that she needed to be wet before he'd be able to penetrate her. He licked her juices off of his fingers and said, "Looks like you're doing a pretty good job of it already."

She protested momentarily, then gathered herself and said, "Maybe it would help set the mood if you were naked too." Again, I couldn't believe this was my old-fashioned wife speaking these words.

I heard a car engine near mine start up. I quickly flipped the laptop screen down until the car had gone from the parking deck.

When I flipped the screen back up, Lori was just finishing getting the man's underwear off. She went down on her knees to get his jockeys to the floor, then went down on his cock and started giving him a blow job. The camera zoomed in on the man's bulging boner disappearing into my wife's beautiful mouth.

As I watched, I began to think back over our sixteen years of marriage. I couldn't remember my wife ever before deep-throating my cock; but here on camera, she was taking the man's penis all the way in her throat until it hit her gag nerve.

Before long, I heard the man grunt and saw his body spasm. The photographer in the closet got the camera to maximum magnification, just in time to see Lori smile and dribble some of the man's cum from the edge of her lip.

Sitting there in my vehicle, I must admit that seeing this on camera was getting me hard. My wife had never been a cum slut, but this experience seemed to be liberating her. Nonetheless, despite my arousal, I was shocked to see her doing that.

The man picked up his pants from the floor and reached into the pants pocket. He popped what appeared to be two little blue pills into his mouth.

Lori had stood up after swallowing his cum. He led her over to the bed and bent her over the edge. "I wanna do it doggy style," he said.

"Is your cock going to be ready this soon?" she asked.

"Just talk dirty to me, and I'll be okay," he replied.

"Dirty? Like what?"

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to fuck me -- fuck me hard! Stick that cock in my cunt and fill me up with your jism!" she shouted.

"What -- no condom?" he asked.

"Condoms are for wimps. I'm feeling slutty. I want to ride you bareback!" she exclaimed.

I nearly passed out in the car. I couldn't believe my ears. What had gotten into my wife, besides a hot prick?

Speaking of which, I watched in frozen fascination as he leaned her further over and lined up his penis with her lovely slit, then pushed his cock past her labia so that half of his length disappeared inside her.

"MMMM-OOOOOH," she moaned at top volume. It dawned on me that she was never so vocal at home, and she almost never let me enter her without eating her out or otherwise preparing her first. She must have been really excited and wet to take the man's cock without the benefit of foreplay.

As they rocked and shook the bed, Lori's tits bobbed back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts, just like on porn movies. That's how you know whether there's real penetration -- only the X-rated shows have that mutual rhythm down, whereas the R-rated ones with the fake penetration are always out of sync. Lori was definitely being penetrated onscreen.

Lori started to moan louder, almost a shout. I recognized other signs of her impending orgasm as well, though usually she only cums through oral stimulation rather than penis-in-vagina friction.

Did I see the man's finger penetrating her along with his cock? Or was he just frigging her clit? It was hard to tell since he was doing her doggy style, so her clit was down instead of up, and his balls were in the way of the view.

The man was lost in a frenzy and surely wasn't aware of what he was doing himself.

As if on cue, the man pulled out before letting her cum and rolled Lori over on to her back, missionary style. She spread her legs wide, her pussy lips gaping in invitation. The man re-inserted his cock into her slit and began thrusting again.

It didn't take long for Lori to approach climax again. This time, the man was reaching the throes of an orgasm as well. The little blue pills seemed to be doing their job just fine.

"I'm going to cum again!" he shouted.

"Spew your spunk into me!" she squealed, "I'm cumming too!"

Their shouts and moans filled the room. I wondered, as I sat there watching, what the cameraperson thought about this as he or she was filming it. "It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it," I thought out loud.

Lori and the man slumped onto the bed in momentary exhaustion. They rolled toward the middle and hugged and whispered. It seemed to be such an INTIMATE moment!

All sorts of emotions overwhelmed me. I was shocked at what I saw but my cock was swelling to epic proportions. What would Lori say when I took this home to her?

But the video wasn't quite finished yet. After roughly eight minutes more of run time, the two of them moved from snuggling to a more passionate embrace.

Again, I saw some tongue action. The thought returned: aren't they forgetting about 'Pretty Woman'?

The man hopped off the bed and again grabbed his pants and reached into the pocket. He had a small tube, and it was quickly evident that it was KY Jelly.

"Ready to earn the last two hundred bucks?" he taunted.

Lori looked doubtful. "I've -- I've -- I've never done THAT before," she said.

"What do you mean by 'THAT'?" the man asked. Lori looked down in shame. "Come on, now -- I want to hear you say it!"

"I've never done anal before," she confessed.

It was true. In all our sixteen years, she had never let me in her back door. Sure, she'd let me rub it or even poke a lubed finger partway inside occasionally, but my prick had never been there.

Now, she was about to be taken from behind -- for a lousy two hundred dollars.

However, I was enthralled by what I was seeing. Lori got on all fours on the bed, ass pointed toward the camera.

The man ran some KY around two of his fingers, then twirled the fingers around the rim of her sphincter. He soon worked both fingers to knuckle depth past her rose bud.

"I'm going to fuck your virgin ass right here and now," the man said, "is that what you want?"

Lori didn't hesitate this time. "Oh, YES," she cried, "I want you to fuck me in the ass -- RIGHT NOW!!!"

This was too much. I was almost embarrassed to watch the video. But it was so HOT!

I watched him push his erect cock against her asshole with his fingers, working it around the rim, then plunging it in a little at a time. She let out a loud whimper when it was about a quarter of the way in.

He hesitated to let her adjust to his size, then he began slowly rocking inside her. His penis disappeared all the way into her. She reached around and grasped his buttocks in an effort to pull him all the way into her back channel.

He then reached around to finger her pussy while he continued thrusting his cock in her ass. They found a mutual rhythm. He continued to finger her pussy with one hand and began tweaking her nipples with the other. He leaned down and trailed kisses down her back and onto her rump.

Before long, the two of them were cumming onscreen again. I looked at my watch and saw that I was past due back from my early lunch break.

Well, I had seen what I had hired the detective agency to do for me. Here it was Valentine's Day, and Lori and I had special plans for the evening. This video was going to make those plans interesting.

I was hot and bothered and stunned. I wondered aloud whether she had spent six hundred dollars on my gift. I had run up a three hundred dollar bill acquiring this video, and I was going to give it to her tonight.

The rest of the day seemed to run interminably long, and when one of the accounting heads asked if I could work late to begin some tax season preliminaries, I nearly told her to eat shit and die.

I managed to simply remind her that it was Valentine's Day and that I had plans with my wife. She looked at me like I was some sort of freak. The rumors about accounting nerds having not a romantic bone in their bodies is almost universally true.

I stopped and picked up some flowers and candy on the way home. Thankfully, I had thought to pre-order, as I knew from working at a florist in college that this was their busiest day of the year.

Roses, mixed chocolates, and a $300 DVD -- these were my gifts to give to Lori. Lori, on the other hand, awaited me with a bottle of wine and dressed in a black chiffon negligee -- one that looked eerily familiar.

Lori poured the wine. I gave her the roses and chocolates. The DVD remained behind my back for the moment.

I offered to give a toast as we both held our glasses.

"To whoring," I said flatly.

Lori stared at me blankly. I handed her the DVD.

"So what'd you do with the six hundred bucks?" I asked.

She started to speak.

"Well, um, I put it in the bank -- I'm not comfortable carrying that much cash around," she replied simply.

"I'll need to use half of it, to pay the photographer," I replied.

"The one from the detective agency?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "they did a good job. I knew they were used to this type of work, and could handle it discreetly."

"Did you ever find out whether it was a man or a woman?" she inquired.

"Nah -- I didn't want to know. Just wanted them to photograph from the closet and keep out of the way of our little rendezvous."

"I'm glad. I was so embarrassed at first, knowing that they were filming us naked, and especially that they were filming us having sex. But after a while I got so into the role that I almost forgot. It would have been a lot more awkward if the person had shown himself -- or herself -- while we were fucking."

"Yeah," I responded, "as it was, you made a great hooker and I made a rather studly john." I picked the dark sunglasses and fake mustache up from the table and laughed.

"Well, let's see the video!" she exclaimed happily.

We went to the living room and I flipped the disc into the DVD player. With it being Valentine's Day, Lori's mom had taken the kids to her house to give us the night alone together, so we didn't have to retreat to the bedroom.

When she saw the shadowy figure enter the hotel room onscreen, wearing the sunglasses and mustache, she pointed at me with a crooked finger and shouted, "You da MAN!"

"Yes, I certainly am," I replied, "and you can be my little slut wife any time!"

"Only for you!" she laughed.

The onscreen action was even hotter the second time around, surely because this time I was watching it with my lovely and truly loving wife. Neither of us were good actors, certainly screwing up the role of a prostitute and her trick, but certainly screwing well in the role of husband and wife.

We soon left our clothes strewn in heaps on the floor, and we were banging for all we were worth on the couch, over the coffee table, and even leaning against the TV as we watched ourselves on video.

I even found the little blue pills, a prescription I'd first had filled specifically for the film, to allow us -- or more correctly, me -- to keep pace with the film. I also found the KY jelly for a re-enactment, and to my delight, Lori was fully into it. We held nothing back from each other.

As the film neared its end, I had again cum three times, and Lori twice, just as in the film. But this time, I wanted to even the score, so to speak. No, not revenge, for those of you still intent on torching the bitch.

I gently eased Lori back in the La-Z-Boy recliner. She was still naked and beautiful, and I proceeded to pleasure her with a leisurely round of muff diving. With her knees spread apart and my head between her legs, I suckled and slurped and fingered and prodded until I brought her to the precipice of a writhing orgasm.

I love the feel of her pulsating, throbbing vaginal muscle responding to my oral ministrations. As I took her over the edge, her clenching vagina spewed a healthy dose of the spunk that I had deposited into her love tunnel, just a short while ago, into my mouth. "What the hell?" I thought, and swallowed. Creampie -- in Boston, no less.

After Lori plateaued from her orgasm, she said, "Thanks, Rob -- that was WONDERFUL. I know you usually only eat my pussy as foreplay to get me wet and ready, but it felt downright blissful to have you do it AFTERWARD. Between that and the wine, I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight."

"If that's what it takes to make her happy, then it's my treat," I thought to myself.

After all of our lovemaking and the film had ended, Lori and I sat hand in hand on the couch, drinking wine and snuggling. I couldn't contain my curiosity.

"What made you agree to do the X-rated video with me, sweetheart?" I asked. "You've always been so straight-laced about things like that."

Lori blushed and then smiled. "Valentine's Day is supposed to be for doing something special for the one you love. Happy Valentine's Day, Rob. I love you!"

THE END

P.S. Please vote and give comments. I know Loving Wives is a tough category, and I used a fair bit of satire and irony to push the envelope and deceive the reader, but hopefully there was something for all to enjoy and little for any to be truly offended -- at least not once the true story became clear.

AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers