Valentine Wedding

Story Info
Marcia can't find her red satin stiletto for the wedding.
1.1k words
4.39
26.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia had just finished latching her stockings to the garter belt when the door bell rang. She still only had one shoe on and was reaching under the bed to find the other. She grabbed her short red silk robe and barely had it tied by the time she reached the door, all the while, she hobbled along the long narrow hallway with one red satin stiletto on and on her tiptoes on the other foot.

The invitation came six weeks ago. Her little brother was getting married today, on Valentine's Day. Everyone knew they were in love and everybody knew they had been having an affair for the past five years. Marcia's brother didn't know that everybody knew about the affair and he thought he was getting away with all of their clandestine meetings. When people in the office started to drop hints, they finally decided to get it all out in the open, to put an end to all of the gossip going on in the office corridors. That's when her little brother, Bobby, announced his engagement to his secretary, Jennifer.

This will be Bobby's second marriage and her first. It's her first marriage, because she is only twenty-five. She's still a kid for God's sake. And, at the age of forty-five, Marcia believed her little brother to be a pervert, but she still loved him. After all, he was her little brother. And, she felt her soon-to-be, sister-in-law was a tramp, but perhaps she had made that judgment way too early in their new family relationship.

"C'mon in. I'm not ready. I can't find the other red stiletto. I wish you would stop throwing my clothes around the bedroom when you tear them off of me. I can never find them afterward." Marcia kissed Charles on the cheek, closed the door behind him, and hobbled back to her bedroom. She was still mumbling something under her breath, but as she walked further away from Charles, her words just kept drifting off into space.

"Let me help you," his voice echoed down the hallway as he removed this overcoat and hung it in the closet. Charles was always so kind to his precious Marcia. Anything Marcia wanted, Marcia got. He entered her bedroom a few seconds later.

"Holy, shit! How can you find anything in this room? When was the last time you did laundry?" Charles started to pick up clothes off the floor, one piece at a time and piled them on a nearby chair.

"Shut up, Charlie. I've been busy and you didn't seem to mind the mess the other night when you were tearing the clothes off of me because you were 'horny'. Have you forgotten that night? Now, where the Hell did you throw my shoe?" Marcia was back on her knees looking under the bed for the red satin stiletto with her garter clad naked ass up in the air.

Charles gave her bare ass a playful pat while he fished his hand under the rumpled bedspread.

"Here it is, Marcia! I remember you digging your heels into the mattress when you were screaming that last 'Fuck me, Charlie, Fuck me." A smile came to his lips and a small chuckle escaped from them. He reached down and took her by the hand to help her up.

"Sit here and I'll buckle the strap for you." He patted the edge of the bed to give her some direction and he slowly lifted her leg to guide her foot into the high heel. Her legs felt so great. The stockings were smooth and silky, and oh so sexy. He ran his hand up the length of her leg and grabbed the edge of the lace top stocking giving it a little snap. His lips kissed the inside of her knee while his other hand fumbled with the missing shoe and trying to place it on her foot. With his tongue, he traced a path upward to the bare skin exposed above the stocking. His teeth nibbled on the edge of the garter belt while his fingers began to explore her pussy. Her legs naturally parted to allow him entrance to her moist hole. Her robe was completely open and the heat of her inner thighs seemed to warm his chilly hand quickly.

"Make love to me, Marcia. I'm so horny," he gazed into her eyes and they locked lips in a long, wet, sloppy kiss with tongues playing sensually with each other.

"Oh, Charles! You little devil, you. We don't have time," she said, drawing in a deep breath and slipping the robe down off of her shoulders to expose her new red satin bra.

"I love the new bra," he whispered, while his right hand reached for her breast to feel her already hardened nipple poking through the silky fabric. His left hand massaged her pubic area, while his fingers entered her.

"And, I love your tuxedo." Marcia began carefully to remove his jacket and tried to fold it neatly on the bed next to her. She reached around him to undo the red cummerbund quickly and dropped it to the floor. She could see his growing bulge beneath his pants and ran her hand over it to stroke it. He wasn't the only one who was horny and she soon had his thick shaft in her hand, stoking it up and down while the sensitive tip rested gently on the edge of her lips. Her tongue lapped up his pre cum and she could taste the sweet cream that would soon be inside her wet hole.

What seemed to be only seconds passing, Charles had stepped out of his trousers, forced his wanting shaft of love into his precious Marcia, and left his gooey gift between her legs and inside her wet hole. Her legs were wrapped around him while he stoked her silken legs and he could feel the heel of the stilettos digging into his calves. Marcia arched her back as her body shuddered with delight.

Charles reached his hand down to her red satin stiletto to caress it and feel the shape of it. The five inch high heel always got him so aroused and he kissed Marcia gently on the lips.

"Thank you for that little quickie. Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie. Now, let's get to the wedding and see my little brother make the biggest mistake of his life." She pinned the red rose boutonnière on his lapel and they were dressed and out of the door ten minutes later.

*****

Thank you for reading my 2010 Valentine Contest entry. Please take a moment to vote even after the contest is over, and I always appreciate public comments, so please do.

I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs