Valentine's Cornucopia

Story Info
A storehouse full of lingerie for Valentine's Day.
5.5k words
4.24
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and Ted looked over the huge pile of cardboard boxes that filled the storehouse unit. They once belonged to a small company who went bankrupt and the bank seized and auctioned them in an attempt to recover its loss, or at least a part of it. It was a blind auction, where bidders were not allowed to open the boxes, something similar to what one can see sometimes of TV, although with far less drama. With a quick search over the internet, Pete and his brother found out that the company dealt with clothing imported primarily from India and Bangladesh, so they expected to find mass produced new clothes, mostly jeans, T-shirts and sweaters to be in the boxes.

The auction was not a hot one. Maybe because of the unnaturally bad mid-February weather, but there were hardly any bidders and none over the phone, so it was a real bargain for the two, although they were sure that winning the bid was actually easier than to sell the clothes itself -- even if they were indeed clothes, and not some completely worthless junk.

"OK, I guess it's time to open the boxes and see what we've got," Pete said with a smile, and his brother could tell that Pete was at least as stressed as he was. This was not their first auction and they made pretty good deals until now, but they were no veterans by far and they risked a large part of their livelihood every time.

"Yeah," Ted answered, "I guess we should only take away in the van the things that are really worth it and throw away the rest." Then he stepped to one of the larger boxes and cut the tape carefully with a knife, then opened it.

"Wow," Pete said as he looked into the box. It contained new clothes for sure, but they were not sweaters or jeans but panties, bras and other fine lingerie. The quality was normal, nothing junk, but nothing extravagant either. Alone the contents of the box itself covered half of their expenses and there were several more.

"This is nice stuff, bro," Ted said as he held a set of a laced cotton bra and panties in his hand. "We'll be able to find a buyer for this stuff easily, although I know that Milly would kill me if I would sell this without letting her first to check it."

"I was thinking the same," Pete answered. "We'll have to show this to our girls if we don't want to hear them complaining for the rest of our lives."

They both laughed, then went on and opened a few more boxes. The large boxes all contained similar stuff, but every box was of a different color or style. Uncountable thongs, briefs, boyshorts, hipsters surrounded them together with a massive amount of matching push-ups, balconettes, wired and sports bras.

The fever of opening the boxes and discovering new stuff in each one soon got into their heads and when the larger boxes were all open, they quickly went on and started to open the smaller boxes. However, as they opened the first one, they immediately stopped and looked at the contents of the box as if they had found gold.

The box contained lingerie as well, but these were of far better quality and of far sluttier style. They were all made of thin, soft fabric and were decorated with fine lace, most of them designed to hide just enough to leave place for speculation of what could hide beneath.

"Oh my, I guess we hit the jackpot," Ted said after several minutes of silent examination of the contents.

They went on and opened all the rest of the boxes and found two more boxes containing sets of the finer lingerie.

"I'm telling you what," Pete said. "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so let's take these boxes back to our own store and arrange them properly, then take the girls tomorrow afternoon and let them choose what they want. It would be quite a surprise for them, I guess."

"Sounds great, but Milly works until six tomorrow, so I'll only be able to arrive with her around seven," Ted remarked.

"No problem, give me a call when you pick up Milly so Connie and I shall also arrive at the same time."

They managed to pack all the boxes into their van and headed off to their own store, where it took them almost two hours to arrange the boxes. They put some of the lingerie, both simple and delicate ones onto a large table, trying to select the ones they found the nicest. They had a pretty good idea what the girls liked, but still they wanted to give them the possibility to take whatever they wanted.

The brothers met Milly and Connie in a discotheque three years back. The girls were roommates and rented an apartment in an area preferred by poorer college students. They both had been studying to become nurses and although they both got their degrees, finally only Milly truly became one. After two years Connie had to realize that night-shifts and 12 hour shifts were not for her and decided to work for a dentist instead, where she could still use things she learned in college.

Milly and Ted fell almost immediately in love, and it didn't take much longer for Connie and Pete to get together, although they only ended up in bed on their second date. Milly and Ted taunted them by calling them prudes ever since, though they had firsthand knowledge that Pete and Connie had maybe even fewer taboos during sex than they did. The four of them strictly remained two separate couples, they never mixed or grouped up, even though they had already have sex at the same time in the same place on quite some occasions. These were usually unplanned and happened mostly when they were on holidays or when the heat got them on a party and they searched for an empty room.

The girls were both about 5'5", with Connie being slightly higher and thinner. Milly made regular exercises in the gym with Ted as she needed the stamina at work and so she was a bit more muscular. She had nice, round, natural B-cup breasts much to the delight of Ted. Connie had a lighter figure and small, perky breasts. She didn't like the gym and went running instead twice a week in the park and Pete accompanied her faithfully even though he really hated running.

The promise of a special Valentine Day's surprise put both Pete and Ted into a great mood and they could hardly wait for the next afternoon.

When Ted arrived home, the apartment was empty and dark, Milly was not home yet. She had to work a lot as thanks to a flu, part of her colleagues were on sick-leave and she had to take extra shifts. Ted turned on the lights, took off his coat and decided that he needed a shower. He was all dirty and his muscles were a bit sore after packing the boxes, so a shower seemed like a perfect way to get energized.

Just as he was standing under the shower, he heard that Milly arrived home. He picked up the shower gel and started to lather himself when Milly stepped into the bathroom. She looked tired and Ted thought that she only came in to wash her teeth before going to bed. She already took off almost all her clothes and was wearing only her panties and Ted could see her soft, beautiful tits, making his cock twitch involuntarily.

"Somebody seems to be in need," Milly said smiling as she noticed it. Then she went to Ted and stepped under the shower without removing her panties. The warm water cascaded down her hair, her shoulder and her tits, quickly soaking her panties was well. The thin fabric became almost completely transparent from the water, revealing the small patch of public hair Milly always kept.

They embraced each other and Ted started to lather Milly as well. Milly's hands however travelled down to Ted's already rock hard cock and she began stroking it with one hand, using the other to fondle his balls.

"Wait a little with that shower gel, you'll get me all dirty anyway in a few minutes," Milly whispered into Ted's ears and Ted felt that she was right, although he felt that if she continued like that, he wouldn't last for even a few minutes.

Ted leant back against the wall of the shower cabin and they both just watched as Milly stroked Ted's cock, occasionally twisting it gently with her hands. Ted moaned and when Milly felt that Ted's cock swelled, she directed his cock in the direction of her crotch and Ted shot his load all over her wet panty with loud groans.

"I know you will hardly see me tomorrow, so consider this as my pre-Valentine's Day surprise," Milly said with a wicked smile, then she slipped out of her panties and Ted finished leathering her. They kissed passionately standing under the shower until the water washed down all the soap. After the shower they both went exhausted to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

During the evening, when they were already in bed, Pete remarked to Connie that he managed to make a reservation to a hip slow food restaurant for dinner next evening, although they would unfortunately have to stop by the store before going out as he has to meet the electricity guy who wanted to check a few things before starting to work the next morning.

"OK," she said, as she knew that the store had some issues with the lighting and it really needed to be fixed, so she didn't think about anything special. "And I know that you always have great plans for Valentine's Day, but I most certainly hope that I won't have to wait until tomorrow to get a special treatment," she added on a voice that made Pete to immediately put down the book he was reading.

He turned to Connie smiling and she giggled in a carefree way as his hands ran over her small tits down to her clean shaved pussy. His fingers found her clit unerringly and soon Connie moaned softly as the first waves of pleasure filled her pussy and then her mind. Pete disappeared under the blanket and he licked and sucked Connie's clit while he gently pushed first his middle finger into his pussy. Connie shuddered as she felt Pete's finger to slip into her pussy and to gently sweep along the wall of her vagina. Later, when Pete felt that she was close to her climax, he added his index and ring finger as well.

Connie's orgasm hit her fast and with a rare intensity. She thrashed her arms and legs as Pete continued to kiss her clit and keeping but not moving his three fingers in her pussy, trying to prolong her climax. She only calmed down after almost a minute and she was so tired she could hardly embrace Pete as he lay back next to her before she fell asleep.

All next morning she thought about the previous night. It only happened on a few occasions until that time that she felt asleep before she would make Pete come as well, and although she knew that Pete was not upset for such things, she decided to make up to him. However, when she met Milly for a quick lunch in the diner close to the hospital where Molly worked, she quickly forgot about these things and got really curious as suddenly she vividly remembered the talking part of the evening as well.

"So, you have some special plans for tonight?" she asked Milly over her coffee, trying to make the word special sound as dirty as possible.

"Well, I think Ted surely does," Milly answered imitating Connie's voice when she said surely. "I saw in the calendar we keep in the kitchen that he changed his usual five o'clock training in the gym to two o'clock and when I asked him innocently why, he got a bit distracted, then said that he wants to pick me up right after work and take me to a cute café that opened just last week, but he quickly added that he only wanted a quiet night as he knew I worked a lot and would probably be exhausted. He also told me however that first we'll have to stop by the store as he has to meet a customer."

"You don't say," Connie said and quickly told Milly about the conversation she had with Pete about their plans.

"Actually they spent an awful lot of time in the store yesterday the afternoon. I'm telling you they have planned something for the both of us," Milly said and winked.

"Yep, something that will leave us dead tired and soaking wet," Connie nodded.

"Naughty girl," Milly laughed and nudged the shoulder of her friend, although she knew perfectly well that she was probably right.

"I'm telling you what," Connie said and put down her coffee cup to emphasize that she had a great idea. "Let's surprise the guys. They expect us to be exhausted, but we can prove them wrong, can't we? We can still get a quick hair-do here in the mall and buy some new clothes, put on some make-up and try a new perfume. How about we buy identical clothes and lipstick? They would surely find it enticing and sexy if we appeared looking alike. I know I would..."

"It's a plan, although we have to be quick," Milly said looking at her smartphone, "I only have like 30 minutes before I have to be back." As they had similar figures, it was relatively easy to find a nice looking dress for the afternoon in one of the fast fashion shops. Finding a perfume and a lipstick that was good for both of them was a completely different matter. Finally it took them almost an hour to get what they wanted and Milly had to run as her boss already sent her a message that she was needed in her ward.

At six o'clock Milly left the hospital wearing her brand new light cream colored dress. The excitement gave her the energy to feel herself like a princess and not someone who worked 24 hours out of the last 36 in a hospital. She decided not to close her coat despite the chilly winds outside, so Ted could see that she dressed up properly for the occasion. And Ted noticed it immediately, although the first thing he noticed were Milly's rich, deep red lips. Milly knew that Ted really liked what he saw and she could feel it as well in the soft but hungry kiss he gave to her. That kiss alone was worth all the efforts, Milly thought. They remained embraced for about a minute even after the kiss as the new perfume charmed Ted and he just wanted to feel the sweet scent that reminded her to spring flowers, then they went to Ted's car and were off to the store.

Pete met Connie an hour earlier in the park. Even though it was dark and cold, they took a walk around the frozen lake and drank a cup of hot tea at one of the stalls. Connie also received proper accolades for her dress and for being even more beautiful than usual. And just as for Milly, words alone were not enough for Connie so she also received a kiss hot enough to melt the snow around them. Pete made sure to put his arm around Connie's waist to draw her closer as he wanted to feel that playful new perfume Connie put on. And Connie wanted to be as close to Pete as possible to make sure he felt it. As Pete's car was parked at the store, they took the subway to get there. It was difficult not to notice that Valentine's Day was present everywhere on the subway, with couples holding hands, carrying a stem of red rose or a whole bouquet, maybe a hearth shaped box of pralines.

The two couples arrived almost exactly at the same time to the store, and the two boys were not just a little bit surprised when they realized that the girls were wearing the same dress. Connie and Milly just giggled as they saw the surprised look on their partner's face and they were both extremely pleased when they saw that surprise soon changed into excitement in their eyes. Milly and Connie looked

"How do you like our little surprise, boys?" Milly asked with a huge smile on her face. The guys were amazed. It took them some time to reply, but finally Ted managed to mumble, "well, I definitely love the idea."

"Yeah, definitely," Pete added nodding. "And we thought that since both of you had a long day, you won't even have the energy to grab your coats, let alone to dress up like this."

"Well, we had a bit longer than usual lunchtime to get all shiny and beautiful," Connie said laughing.

"Yep, I even ran into trouble for that with my boss when I got back, but then when I showed her the dress, her next question was if I had seen it in her size," Milly said and laughed loudly as she said the last part. The others joined her, especially since they all knew that her boss was a real diva.

Ted took his smartphone from his pocket and asked the girls to stand next to each other to make some pictures. The girls decided that their coats would spoil the pictures, so they put them down and Ted quickly made a few pictures. The girls laughed, posed in the snow under the streetlights, embraced each other, and then pretended to dance. Then quickly went inside the store when Pete opened it.

"OK, ladies," Pete said as turned on the lights. "You gave us a nice surprise, but we also have a surprise for you!"

As the lights turned on, the lamps illuminated the large room that was decorated with hearth shaped garlands and balloons, all sparkling in the different shades of red, pink and white. On the floor the girls could see the opened boxes, but the boys had also placed some of the lingerie on display nicely arranged on tables. As the girls looked around, they thought as probably Alice felt in Wonderland.

"Yep, this is what we bought on the auction yesterday," Ted said with a wicked smile when he saw the astonishment on the girls' face. "You may take whatever you want from any of the boxes in here, this is our Valentine's Day surprise for you."

As he saw that the girls were literally speechless, Pete nudged her brother's arm. "OK, Ted, let's go to the office and have a strong coffee and give some privacy to Milly and Connie," he said laughing and grabbed his favorite cup from the desk, where he left it the day before.

Connie and Milly just walked around for some time and tried to discover the content of the boxes. Then they decided that they should execute some self-control and would only select seven sets, one for each day of the week. Both girls tried to select sets that would fit their tastes. Of course the cornucopia in front of them made choosing the best ones a bit difficult. Of course especially for Friday and Saturday, they wanted to select something from the smaller boxes.

"Any of the boxes Ted, right?" Milly called out, emphasizing the word any in a tone that immediately alerted the guys to why she asked it.

"Sure," Ted called back seemingly indifferently, although he looked at Pete with an impish smile and Pete looked back the same way.

After maybe thirty minutes that seemed like an eternity for the two guys, Connie's head appeared in the door.

"Come out guys, we've decided to make you an improvised show," she said giggling and quickly closed back the door.

The guys quickly gathered themselves and went back to the storage room, where the girls started a CD on the player the guys usually used when they worked and needed some music.

„We hope that you'll enjoy our little show," the guys could hear Connie's voice coming from the direction of the small bathroom in the corner. "But we also want to have our own fun."

"So we would like to ask you to take off your pants before we start, so we can check your reaction each time," Milly continued, "Unless, of course you are too shy to do such things," she added with a giggle.

Ted and Pete were definitely not too shy and since they have seen each other naked many-many times, it didn't bother them at all. Their cock was already half erect and they had a distinct feeling that seeing their girls in sexy clothes will make them rock hard immediately, so probably Connie and Milly won't see too much difference in their reactions. However, they would certainly the last to spoil a game like this, so they just took off their pants and put it down onto one of the stools before they sat down themselves.

And then the show began. The girls found Ted's old mixed CD somewhere that contained mostly dynamic classic rock hits and as Bill Haley started to sing Rock Around the Clock, Connie turned down half the lights to create some atmosphere and Milly made her debut on the provisory runway.

She went close to the boys with determined steps on a pace dictated by the music, wearing a simple, white push up bra with matching boyshorts and her high heeled shoes. There was nothing extravagant in the set, but it fitted her nice, muscular feminine body perfectly. She didn't move perfectly like a model would, but her moves were natural and relaxed. Then she turned around and went back towards the bathroom, but not before she cast a quick glance on Ted's dick. It was pointing directly upwards, just as she hoped for.

12