Valentines Day

Story Info
Cards lead to naughtiness.
3.2k words
3.87
66.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Leann and I had recently spent our anniversary with our friends Mike & Sarah (see Anniversary Poker). With that experience under our collective belt, my wife started becoming more & more outspoken and daring in our marriage. She used to hesitate when she saw someone good-looking, now she would (sometimes) whistle at him (or her). I always knew she was highly erotic, but until now did not know how to extricate that from her.

Around February of the year following our first story, in fact it was Valentines' day, Leann told me we had a dinner date with her law partner, Riana and Riana's husband, Jed.

I had met Riana once before at Leann's office's Christmas party, but I had never met Jed. Riana was brunette, fairly pretty with creamy brown skin, but also a bit plump. My guess would be 5-5 and 180. Jed was described to me as my twin. I'm 5-8 and 180, with auburn hair and a goatee; Jed had a moustache.

Leann had spent the last several months studying poker via "The World Series of Poker" from television and thought herself an expert now.

She and I had played several times over the course of the last few months, and even I will admit she has gotten better (bettor? Pun intended.)

Valentine's Day rolled around and Leann and I went to pick-up Riana & Jed. As Jed opened the front door, he and I just stared at each other -- it was like looking into a mirror. If I shaved my goatee -- no one would have been able to tell us apart, with the possible exception of our respective wives.

"Wow," we both exclaimed in unison. "You look like me." Leann giggled. We were even dressed similarly with blue jeans, a navy blue dress shirt and dark sneakers.

Riana arrived at that moment and said, "I told you - you two look alike."

If my mother told me she gave my twin away for adoption, here he was.

After a few pleasantries, the four of us took a taxi to the restaurant. We had a wonderful dinner and quite a few drinks and then returned to Riana and Jed's house.

As we entered the living room, Riana went to the bar in the corner and made more drinks for everyone. Both Jed & I had Bacardi & Coke's.

"Now I understand you and Leann play poker," Riana said as the ice tinkled in the glasses. "Jed has finally agreed to teach me." This comment suggested to me that my wife spilled the beans to Riana concerning our last poker party. She must have 'read' the look on my face, because she then added, "Jed & I have been talking about tonight and want to play.

"How about we play for nickel ante?" she continued.

"Sure," my wife & I said in unison.

Riana said, "We have a game room in the basement -- or we can play here around the coffee table."

"The game room is probably more comfortable," Jed said.

"Let's go to the game room," my wife decided.

We carried our drinks and went down to the basement game room.

They led us to a room which could only be described as "THE GAME ROOM" -- it had a pool table, an air hockey table, a poker table, a ping pong table, a dart board, a sofa, several chairs, a 42" plasma TV (or LCD I can't tell them apart) and a several other toys as well.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "This is Awesome!"

"Yeah," Jed said, "I love games of all sorts. So when we built this house, we ordered an extra large basement."

We sat around the octagonal poker table as Riana produced four rolls of nickels and handed one to each player.

"Let's start with five card draw," Jed said as he produced a deck of cards and started shuffling. He deftly dealt all five cards. His dark haired wife tossed her nickel into the pot and cheerfully said, "Ante up everyone!"

We all threw-in and picked-up our hands. After some tentative betting, raising and bluffing, Leann was down to twenty cents. "What happens when we run out of nickels?" she asked.

"Then you get another roll for a piece of clothing," Riana said, so matter of factly, that no one dissented, which told me that my devious wife and her equally devious law partner had planned this before-hand.

"How do you keep track of the bet?" Leann asked.

"If you go past zero and keep betting, you drag your bet from the pot to the side -- like this." Jed dragged a nickel from the pot and placed it aside. "If you bet a nickel over what you have, you put one aside."

"I'll bet 25." Leann said as she threw her nickels in and dragged one aside. Naturally my wife was the first to bet a piece of clothing, and naturally the first to lose one.

She casually removed her shoes and tossed them to Riana. "One roll please," she said. Riana handed a new roll of nickels to Leann who opened them, removed one and tossed it to Jed (he had won that hand.)

"Thank you," Jed said.

"You're not welcome." Leann said; she had had an eight high straight, and lost to his nine high.

"What happens when someone's naked?" Riana asked.

"Well last time," Leann explained, "we did dares."

"That sounds scary," Riana said, "what's the limit?"

"No one has to do anything that person is not comfortable doing," Leann continued. "We started doing dares when the first person was down to one piece of clothing."

"Yeah -- you!" I added.

Riana and Jed Chuckled while Leann said, "I never said it wasn't me."

"What kind of dares?" Jed said.

"Mostly tame stuff like, kiss the person to your left," I told Jed, "fondle the one to your right. Things like that."

Jed was sitting to my left which caused him to say, "Hope that doesn't happen."

Riana said, "Let's play." So I quickly dealt the next hand. After several more rounds, Riana had lost her shoes & stockings, Jed his shoes and socks, and Leann her stockings, while I had yet to lose anything.

"When do you guys need to get your kid?" Jed asked.

"He's staying with Leann's parents for the weekend, why?" I asked.

"This is taking too long, let's drop the nickels," Jed suggested.

"You're so impatient dear," Riana said.

"It's all right with me," Leann added.

"Me too," I added.

"Okay, I'm outvoted. Let's toss the nickels," Riana said as she scooped all the nickels into a big jar.

From then the card game went fairly fast. I was down shoes, Riana just lost her blouse, my wife was down to her bra and panties, and Jed had just lost his shirt.

"Let's try a different game," Riana said.

"What do you suggest, hon?" Jed asked.

"There are several games here -- let's do air hockey."

"Air hockey is only for 2, how about darts?" Jed replied.

"How would that work?" Leann asked.

"Well -- the person closest to the center wins. The person to be the furthest loses a piece of clothing." Jed explained.

"Let's add another facet to this," Leann said, "if someone hits the bulls-eye, everyone else loses a piece."

"Good idea Leann," Jed said.

That should have alerted me, but I guess I had had too much to drink. Later, two weeks later, I discovered that Jed & Riana were champion dart players at their local pub.

"You go first," Jed said as he handed a dart to my lovely wife. She promptly threw the dart into the wall above the dartboard.

"That will probably be the furthest away dear," I said with a grimace.

Riana went next and stuck her dart into the 10, about an inch from center. Then Jed went and hit just inside his wife's dart. I looked into my wife's blue eyes and said, "You owe me," and shot my dart about 4 feet above hers.

"Let's have those socks," Riana said with a gleam in her chocolate colored eyes.

I removed my socks and tossed them aside.

"Thank you dear," my darling wife said.

"Next round," Jed said as he retrieved the darts and handed one to everyone.

Riana went first this time and hit the 10 again about an inch from center. I went next and hit the black bulls-eye.

"Yeah!" Leann said. "Good shot sweetheart."

Jed stepped to the line and just as he was releasing his dart, my wife blew into his ear, causing his shot to miss the board and stick into the wall.

"That's a foul!" Riana cried. "You can't so that!"

"It's all right dear," Jed said, "I'll get even."

"Ooooh -- that sounds ominous," my wife said -- her words dripping with sarcasm.

Then she quickly released her dart as it struck the board at the triple 20.

"Damn good shot Leann," Riana said.

"I wasn't even looking," Leann admitted. "I just didn't want Jed to have a chance to get even."

"Looks like my bulls-eye and Jed losing causes him to get naked," I gloated. "Everyone I want your clothes."

My wife patiently waited while Riana swiftly removed her skirt -- revealing the matching panties to her red silk bra. Even though she was a little overweight, she looked damn good in her underwear. Then she waited until everyone was watching her, and slowly unbuckled her front placed clasp and pulled the cups slowly outward until her pert little brown nipples were revealed.

"Your turn Jed," I said.

He hesitated, "didn't we say we would do dares before we lost our last piece of clothes?"

"Not really," Leann said, "we only said we did dares the last time we played. We never mentioned them for this game."

"Let's give him a break," I said, "lose the pants -- and you can take a dare."

"Who gives the dare?" Riana asked.

"Last time it was the winner of the hand. But we can change it," I said.

"All right," Jed said, "what's the dare?"

"First -- your pants please," I said firmly.

He slowly unbuckled his belt and slid it through all the loops in one swift movement. This caused his pants to slip down to his knees. He was wearing red silk boxers that matched his wife's undies; and since there was an obvious ridge down the left side everyone could tell he was partially aroused.

"Okay -- Steve -- what's my dare?"

I hadn't thought about it so I said the first thing that occurred to me, "how about 10 push-ups?"

"Ooooh...," Leann said sarcastically, "how daring."

"We need to build the tension," I retorted although I was slightly embarrassed by my choice. Jed complied without any complaints and quickly finished his task with both women staring at him.

After returning to the line, Riana handed everyone a dart.

I stepped to the line and threw my dart into the double 15 spot. Then Jed shot and hit the bull's-eye.

"YES!" Jed exclaimed and high fived Riana.

Then Riana stepped to the line and she also hit the bull's-eye. "Hot Damn!" she said, "lots of clothes this round!"

Leann then stepped to the line and as she was aiming her shot, Jed hooked his thumb under Leann's bra and undid the clasp with his right index finger. As she reached for her bra, she released her dart. Her dart stuck into Jed's dart.

There was a stunned silence for a few seconds, Leann desperately holding her bra in place, the rest of us gaping at her shot, and then all four of us started laughing.

"Let's see -- that's 3 bull's-eyes and you lose Steve," Riana said. "You're the math wiz, Jed. Who loses what?"

"Well, Steve loses 4 pieces since he was the furthest and we three hit the bull's-eye, so we three tie." Jed went further. "Since Leann did something I've never seen before, we should give her the win."

"That sounds fair to me," Riana said to everyone. "Any objections?"

"Wait a minute!" I said. "My calculation is I lose 4 and everyone else loses 3."

"Oh, that's right," Jed said. "Leann's rule was if someone hits a bull's-eye, everyone else loses a piece of clothing. DAMN! We all get naked."

"Or, if someone doesn't want to get naked yet, everyone gets 1 dare except Steve -- he would get 2," Riana explained.

"I would not get a dare," Leann said. "I sort of have my bra on." And she proceeded to drop the garment. "That's my piece, so I don't need to do a dare."

Her pink nipples stood out defiantly.

"Since I won, I get to dare everyone else." With that statement she walked over to Riana and whispered something in her ear. She then went over to Jed, and whispered something in his ear. When my turn came around, she said, "Everyone loses their underpants and one of us has to put on a blindfold and play guess your spouse."

"Who has to wear the blindfold?" I asked.

"You dear," Leann said.

"And how am I supposed to guess?"

Leann looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "We'll blindfold you, tie your hands behind your back, and you have to guess who is touching you."

"Touching me? How will they be touching me?"

"However they want to." Leann said.

Knowing my devious wife -- this should have scared the crap out of me. But, as I thought about it, I realized how much she has done for me for these two "games." Not only have I seen Sarah naked and felt her wonderful charms, I have now seen most of Riana. So I felt I owed her when I agreed to her dare.

"Okay, I'm in. What's my prize if I guess correctly? What's my penalty if I'm wrong?"

"Just a moment darling," Leann said and huddled with the other conspirators.

After a whispered conversation amongst my "enemies," they reached a consensus.

"Your prize for being correct will be you can give everyone here a task to perform. Guess wrong and you must perform a task from each of us," Riana explained.

"That's some pretty steep odds," I remarked, "but I'm game."

So as my darling wife counted to three, we all dropped our drawers and stood staring at everyone's nudity. Riana shaved her pubic hair into the infamous landing strip, while my wife surprised me by being totally clean shaven. Then I saw the first significant difference between Jed and myself; he was not circumcised, while I was. I knew my wife had never seen an uncircumcised cock, until now. I noticed that my wife was looking at it. I could not determine what my wife was thinking at that point. Riana then produced a tea towel which they used to blindfold me and a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs which they used to shackle my arms behind me.

"Are you all right Steve?" my wife asked. "We'll go one at a time and real slow."

The first person licked my right nipple slow and tenderly, while rubbing my right thigh. The second person did the same but to my left nipple and thigh. As I was enjoying the aftereffects of these sensations, a third person did the right again!

"Wait!!! No one told me Jed was going to be involved!"

"We said you had to guess your spouse," Leann said. "We never said guess the gender."

I told you she was devious.

"Well," I said. "Since I was only expecting two people, I'll need to have another run."

"That sounds fair," Jed said. "Let's do that again."

So I anxiously awaited the three of them to take turns again. The first one licked my left nipple and casually rubbed my thigh. The second person went to the right side. Then the third one repeated on my left side. This attention I was receiving was driving me wild. My cock felt like it was about to burst.

I was enjoying the sensations and also dreading the fact that Jed was involved that I could not decipher who was doing what to me.

"Okay Steve, who went first, second, and last?" Riana asked with the hint of laughter in her voice.

As I stood there my wife's words echoed in my memory. "This is easy -- I guess my spouse touched me."

"No dear," Leann said. "That's not what I meant when I said guess your spouse and you win. I meant guess which person touching you is your spouse and you win. Just guess who is touching you in order & you win."

As I stood there blindfolded, they stepped away from me and had a feverish whispered conversation. The only word I made out was 'all'.

"Okay," Leann said. "We are going to do this once more. Guess the correct person touching you -- and you win."

In one concerted effort, I was licked on my right and left nipple, my right and left thigh were stroked and I felt someone's hand gently caressing my back.

This attention both excited me and frustrated me. I knew with some certainty that Jed was involved in the touching. But from which angle -- I had no clue.

"Let's see..." I said and pause for dramatic effect.

"He's stalling," Riana said ... from my right side.

After a dramatic pause, I said, "Riana was on my right, Jed on my left and my wife caressed my back."

"DAMN!" Jed said. "How did he do that?"

To be honest, if Riana had not said anything, I never would have known. Instead I said, "I'm psychic." Then I realized Jed had sucked my left nipple. I have never had any desire to be with another guy, touch another guy, or be touched by another guy. This however was ... different. I was being touched by two hot women and one guy who looked so much like me ...

"Was I right?" I asked.

As she removed my blindfold, Leann said, "yes dear. You win. What is your task, O Master." As she said this with more than a little sarcasm, she dropped into a cute little curtsy that allowed me to see the top of her head, while her tits pointed to the floor.

God she looked so hot doing that.

"My task for the three of you is simple: Make me cum. But first put the blindfold back on."

As they reinstated my blindfold, I heard both girls giggle. They also "forgot" to remove the fuzzy pink handcuffs. Within a minute someone was sucking on my cock -- expertly sucking. I could hear sounds of love making, but could not visualize what was happening. After a time, I shifted my head to loosen the blindfold. When it slipped far enough for me to see past it, the sight that met me made me come immediately into Riana's hot mouth. As I spent myself, her husband came into her pussy, while my wife licked both Riana's pussy with Jed's cock. As Jed and I stood helpless (?), Riana and Leann started to sixty-nine. As I observed these two hot women going at it, I realized this was not the first time they had been together. After several minutes of watching the wives, they apparently were satisfied and stood up in front of their respective husbands.

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey," they each said in unison.

I knew this was not the last the four of us would have this much fun.