Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

We close the door and off we go.

You immediately nestle up to me, planting a deep horny kiss on me. You unbuckle me and open my zipper. My cock pops out at attention. You immediately lean down and engulf my hard cock deep past your lips. I lean back taking in the sensation.

The other man is making out with his woman. She glances to us and slithers over. She leans into me and kisses, probing her tongue over mine. Your velvety lips and tongue on my cock feel salacious as she kisses me with sensuous attention.

The other man comes over to your feet and takes off your pumps. He picks up one of your legs easing it over his shoulder. He leans down, hiking your black dress up your thighs... exposing the sheen of your black nylons. I watch you ease your legs apart... your glistening pussy teasingly visible from under your hemline. He leans forward and starts licking deeply into you. You moan on my cock as it slides in and out... deep guttural moans.

I'm reaching into the other woman's blouse, pulling the rest of her snaps open. She reaches down and unclasps her bra. It falls away, exposing her firm, medium sized breasts. She grinds them into me as she continues her salacious kissing. I reach under her skirt and glide my fingers over her sensuous stockings... sliding higher to her exposed pussy. I fondle her opening, getting my fingers wet. I stroke her clit. She squirms with pleasure, breathing intensely.

You're moaning in pleasure from the licking you're getting. Your moans on my cock send intense waves of excitement up my spine. The guy is caressing and rubbing your legs all over as he tongues you deep. You have your legs wrapped tightly around his shoulders. I watch him release his cock from his pants. He strokes it. It gets harder as he works on it... longer... thicker.

Nice.

You glance down at him while deep-throating me. You move to reposition yourself to close your legs. I reach down and run my fingers through your hair... pulling your head to me to get my cock deeper in your mouth. He turns you over and pushes your legs apart... you struggle... I hold your head in place. He relaxes and moves back down to lick your exposed pussy. You relax and start to relish the licking and sucking again... moaning in erotic pleasure.

He starts stroking his cock while continuing to kiss and lick deep into you... I watch him use his fingers... probing them into your oozing juices. I watch him pull his fingers out and message your wetness onto his cock. He does this a few times.

His cock is thoroughly lubed with your slick nectar and sticking straight out... throbbing. He slowly kisses and licks his way up your abdomen... higher still to your breasts... I watch. He pulls at the clingy fabric of your black dress at your neck line and pulls the fabric under your breasts. Your tits are exposed and supported by the stretchy fabric... nipples are hard... ready for attention.

He lightly kisses... then sucks on one nipple... then the other... alternating... Your chest heaves from the attention... you feel the velvety softness of my cock probing against the roof of your mouth and over your tongue.

His cock is straight out and throbbing, glistening. He keeps it hovering slightly above your legs. You are unaware of where it is. He's sucking on your breasts... hot lips and tongue... alternating from the left... then to the right... and back. Your body is relaxed and legs spread... slit glistens with horny nectar... puffy and waiting. You continue to moan and take me deep, totally unaware of what is about to happen.

Slowly he lowers the weight of his body on you. The glistening tip of his cock is an inch from your swollen, wet pussy lips. Your legs are relaxed and spread apart. He eases forward. At the moment his cock makes contact with your pussy, he eases in quickly with a slow, but deliberate force. You try to close your legs and move back. I hold your head in position and drill my cock down your throat.

You struggle.

The man eases out then thrusts in you deeply... again...

and again...

and again... picking up the pace.

Your struggling turns to moans of pleasure. I release your hair and you writhe to the stuffing you're getting from both ends.

The other woman moves down to position herself at your hip. She strokes your legs as you get penetrated through your stockings. The guy pulls his cock out of you. It's slick with your sticky wetness. He positions it to the other woman's mouth and plunges in. She sucks salaciously at the sticky juices. He then plunges back into you and pumps your pussy some more... then pulls out and stuffs his cock past her lips again. This goes on a few times. The other woman's ass is right in front of me. Her backseams directing my gaze to her glistening opening inches in front of me.

I see her wetness oozing down to the bottom of her pussy, forming a thick, gooey drop of lubrication. That arouses me to a level where I just have to slide my cock into her.

I move around and pull my cock from your mouth. The other woman is on her knees leaning down to position her mouth near your opening so the other man can alternate between fucking you deep and having her lick your sex juices off his throbbing cock.

I position the tip of my cock at her opening... moving it back and forth across her slit... getting lubrication all over my cock. It twitches with excitement and the anticipation of her tight, wet pussy stretching around me as I plunge in. I ease in through the torn opening in her pantyhose... her pussy is warm and wet... I can feel it stretch as I inch in a little at a time.

Firmness... I ease out...

then in again... more stretching.

I plunge in and start to pump her... in... then out... she moans and moves her ass back to me to meet my thrusts.

While I'm drilling into her, her man is now thrusting his cock deep down her throat. You're watching the scene in front of you... watching me drill my cock deep into the other woman... penetrating her tight, pink opening... glistening with slick juices from her arousal as she sucks deeply of her man's cock.

I reach over and pull you down to get under the other woman. I have you position yourself on your back directly under the other woman and looking up so that your eyes are inches away from my cock slowly thrusting into her pussy. You smell the rawness of arousal and see the slick juices coating my cock. You feel the other man's cock start to rub its length against your button... rubbing back and forth... back and forth. He positions its blunt, soft head at your opening and slowly eases into you... you feel your pussy stretch around him as he eases in deeper... you moan... fullness...

You reach up and grab the base of my cock, pulling it from her tight pussy... you pull it down to your lips and lick at the warm, horny nector... plunging the hot slippery cock deep into your mouth. Your pussy is stretching around the throbbing cock penetrating you while she licks at your clit. You suck and taste the blistering arousal... the moanings... the torrid images in your mind.

You open your eyes and stick my cock at her opening... grabbing my ass and pulling me with force... watching my cock thrust into her through her buff stockings... spreading her apart. You lean up to lick at her clit while I pump in and out... your fingertips tracing the backseams up and down her thighs as you suck her button. She moans from your tongue action. You know exactly where to apply pressure... where to position your tongue... where to suck. Her juices flowing to her clit... you lick at them. I watch the other man pull his cock from your opening and thrust it into the other woman's mouth...

Again...

And again...

Your legs are sexy with the sheen of your sheer black stockings... contrasting your wet, pink opening... open wide for pleasure...

He thrusts his cock deep into you. I hear you moan with pleasure. I see your body lurch back and forth with each thrust he makes into you.

I pull out and position my cock at your lips. You open wide and I plunge my hot, sticky cock over your tongue. You lick and suck off the juices from her pussy... sense the salacious horniness coursing through your body. The other man pulls out of you and plunges his cock back into his woman's mouth. She licks him clean of your wetness. You can see it in your mind... it increases your arousal...

your erotic excitement...

knowing that she is forced to lick and taste your horniness... your wetness.

You watch my cock drill in and out of her inches away from you. You see her pussy stretch around my cock as I pump her... you hold your tongue out to lick and suck at her swollen, pink button... you lap at her dripping juices, knowing that she is being fed your juices.

I can sense your arousal reaching a climax... I see it in your eyes... hear your heavy breathing... you're about to let it go... wave after wave of pleasure... I pull out and drive my sticky cock into your mouth... you lick me clean... I drill back into the other woman... I'm fucking her through the hole in her stockings. You see the erotic vision of the other guy plunging his stiff hard cock deep into you through the hole in your stockings... you picture his white cock contrasted against your sheer black stockings and swollen, pink pussy.

"Fuck her deep - she's cumming..." I say to the other man.

He grinds deep into you as I feel your body pulse with your orgasm overtaking you.

The thoughts of what you might be thinking drives me to the point of no return. I pump the other woman deep and hard. I'm moaning loudly...

deep animalistic sounds... I feel my orgasm coming...

I grind deep into her... shooting my load of cum deep into her hot, wet pussy. I continue to pump... the waves of pleasure are relaxing...

I keep pumping. I look down and see you getting filled with cum from a grunting orgasm. You can't hold on any longer and you let yourself go as you hungrily lap up my cum dripping from the other woman's pussy... you lick it, swallowing it all down... it's so horny... your body is feeling wave after wave of pleasure... your pussy is pumped full... the woman above you comes... you see her pussy contract... it contracts around my cock... more cum drip out... you lick it up... moaning... as we all cum at roughly the same time.

Mmmmm... A nice Valentine's Day.

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers
12