Valentine's Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Love at first sight can happen twice
2.2k words
4.62
41.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
259 Followers

“What are we going to do tonight?” Myles asked a few days later sitting in the center of Raechel’s bed. He was sitting under the sheet naked watching her pick out her hair and pull it into an afro puff ponytail. She put on just a little makeup and then lipgloss and slid on a pair of boy-short panties and her bra. He groaned and looked at her pleadingly. “You can’t walk around in front of me like that. You know how sexy I think you look in those! How about just one more time?” He gave her a wayward smile and an eyebrow wiggle.

“Not a chance! I have to meet my bosses to talk to them about you and I can’t be late.” Today was the day she would pitch Myles’ book to the publishing company’s board of directors for final approval. She just knew that his book would be a bestseller. The book just had to be marketed in the right way, and she intended to make sure that it was.

She put on her lucky suit and Myles watched as she adjusted her camisole top underneath the jacket.

“What do you want to do tonight?” He pressed again.

“Why do you keep asking me that?” she put on a pair of stockings and then her high heels. “I don’t really care, as long as I get to spend it with you.” She smiled at him and put in a pair of small hoop earrings.

“It’s Valentine’s Day, Rae. I thought you might want to do something special.”

Raechel made a face and stood in the mirror one last time. Everything looked perfect. “Myles, I hate Valentines Day. It’s a useless holiday meant to force you into buying a bunch of crap for someone that if you cared about them in the first place you would have gotten it anyway. Not to mention that I haven’t had a real valentine in years. Let’s just stay home and watch a movie, okay?”

“Your home or mine?” he asked seriously.

“Call me at let me know, alright?” She leaned over him and kissed him on the lips gently. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” He gave her a devastating smile.

“What are you up to?” She asked.

“Nothing,” Myles feigned innocence. “Go, or you’ll be late for your meeting.”

She gave him one last quick kiss and then ran out the door. Myles laughed as the door slammed behind her and he jumped out of the bed. He had to make sure everything was perfect for tonight.

* * *

“Myles, oh my gosh! I have the best news!” Raechel called as she walked through his front door. She threw her bag and her coat onto the floor in the hallway and dashed to the kitchen. “Myles?” He wasn’t there. She checked her watch to make sure that she was on time and saw that she was. Where could he be? She was bursting to tell him that not only had the heads of the company enjoyed his book, they were willing to put more money into the marketing of his novel than any other book in Herland and Heart history! They knew too that he was meant to be a star. They would rush the printing and then get him on the road promoting the book with book signings and television shows. This was huge news!

“Myles? Where are you, Honey, I have something wonderful to tell you.” She searched for him in the dining room and then in the living room, but he was nowhere to be found. She wandered over to the bedroom and found the door slightly ajar. A soft glow came from inside the room and Raechel pushed the door open gently to see what was inside.

“Myles?” She called one more time. There was soft music playing in the room and red and white candles grouped in bunches around the room. Myles had changed his sheets from the usual cotton to red satin and in the middle of the bed were a dozen long stem red roses laid out from one side of the bed to the other. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked around and found a silky long red night gown hanging from the door that led to the bathroom. She let the silky material slide though her fingers and she smiled to herself. Pure silk. This was a man with taste. Raechel gathered up the roses and buried her nose in the middle of the bouquet, she lay them down on the night stand at the side of the bed and went back to the door where she noticed humming coming from the room. She pushed the door open and leaned against the jamb. Myles was sitting the in the huge claw foot tub surrounded by bubbles. He looked up and grinned at her.

“Hey, you,” Raechel said softly. They had only been together for a week, but he made her heart flutter and her knees go weak with his smile.

“You’re home!” Myles beckoned her over “Care to join me?” He held his hand out toward her and she stepped closer. The music caught her ear and she cocked her head to listen more closely.

“Is that ‘In Your Eyes’?” She asked.

“Yeah, in Japanese. It’s funny what one can find on the internet,” he said proudly. He had spent the day running errands, cooking, and finding different versions of the song to burn to a CD. The CD was the gift that he was most proud of.

“You are really something, Myles Foster,” Raechel said as she slipped off her suit jacket. Myles felt his cock twitch as his eyes slid over the smooth material of her camisole and the braless breasts that were hiding under it. Her nipples grazed the satiny fabric and hardened instantly.

Raechel reached behind her back and unhooked then unzipped her skirt as she took another step closer. She watched him gulp as her took in her long smooth legs and his gaze stopped at her panties. These were his favorite cut, and he had been right, she knew just how crazy it drove him to see her in them. She chuckled softly and pulled the camisole over her head in one smooth motion and let it fall next to her as she got to the tub and knelt down next to it. She was feeling incredibly sexy tonight.

“You must be cold,” Myles squeaked out. How was it that with every other woman on the planet he was smooth as silk, but with Raechel he felt like a school boy?

“No,” She murmured, “but if you need someone to wash your back, I could help.” She reached into the tub and felt around for a washcloth. “Oops, I don’t think that is it.” She stroked his cock until it was fully hard and then stood up. “How about if I scrub your back now?”

“I have a better idea,” Myles said standing up to meet her. “How about if we take this into the bedroom?” He quickly stepped out and stood in front of her.

“I don’t know if I can wait that long,” Raechel’s eyes met his and she stood on tiptoes to kiss him passionately. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she shivered slightly from the cold spots of water Myles left as he pressed himself against her but more from the smoky look in his eyes. She stepped back from him and lay down on the fluffy bathmat lying next to the tub. “Fuck me.”

Myles knelt between her legs and let his hands wander over her body making long erotic strokes that made her blood boil and when she couldn’t take it any longer, she rolled him over onto the cold floor tiles and sat over him. She rubbed his chest and stomach and moved herself over him and in one smooth motion pushed him inside of her. They groaned together as her warm tunnel closed itself around his hard cock and she began to ride him slowly, her breasts bouncing slightly.

“No, Raechel, that will make me cum too soon,” Myles said suddenly. Raechel gave him a questioning look, but she let him slide out of her and she climbed off of him and made her way to the floor. “Lay on your belly,” he directed.

Raechel turned over and felt Myles’ hand rub the length of her back. She lifted he bottom slightly and gasped a little when he spanked her playfully. The sting that was left behind was more pleasurable than painful and she wiggled her bottom, hoping that he would do it again. Instead, Myles grabbed her hips, pulled her to her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Raechel cried out in surprise as he pounded her from behind. Pulling out and pushing back into her over and over, he brought her to an incredible orgasm. She trembled under his touch and cried out when he pulled out of her. Myles’ lay her down on her belly once again and opened her ass cheeks.

“What are you doing?” She panted as she looked over her shoulder at him. Suddenly, the searing pain of his member being driven into her asshole made her scream, but soon the pain gave way to a blissful feeling that spread through out her body. Myles leaned his body over hers and pushed deeper into her wanting to feel the smooth skin of her body under him. Raechel moaned happily and ground her hips into the floor. Her nipples grazed the floor, sending shocks through her body and bringing her close to orgasm again. Myles rammed into her a few more times and then pulled out just before he came. He stroked his cock as his warm cum spurted onto Raechel’s back and then sat back on his heels, spent.

“You’re an amazing lover,” Myles said as he wiped her back with a damp washcloth.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Raechel said with a wink. She stood up and sank into the lukewarm tub, the water swirling around her. Myles joined her and handed her a glass of champagne. They laughed and joked together listening to the French version, then the Italian version of ‘In Your Eyes.’ and he silently watched as she soaped her self and then as she rinsed. When she stepped out, he caught her and gave her a kiss.

“I love you, Rae.”

“I love you too,” She smiled and grabbed a towel to wrap around her body. She stepped into the bedroom with him behind her. He put on his boxers and then his robe. He then stood still watching as she smoothed lotion onto her body and then slipped the silk negligee over her head and down each curve of her body. She gathered her hair and clipped it up, and then she turned to him and leaned into his arms.

“This has been a great Valentine’s Day,” she said softly. “Thank you.”

“We still have to have dinner,” he rubbed her arm before turning her around and kissing her gently. He took her hand and led her to the dining room where he sat her down and served her the dinner that he had spent most of the afternoon making. She grinned as he brought out the dessert at the end of their meal and cocked her head to the side. There was a silken pale pink ribbon hanging out of the chocolate cake. “What is that?” Raechel asked pointing to the ribbon.

“Pull it and see,” Myles set the cake in front of her and she dipped a finger into the icing on the top and licked it off. He watched her close her eyes in ecstasy and longed for just a moment to be the finger in her mouth. When she finally did pull the ribbon she gaped at him with her mouth open.

“What does this mean?” she demanded.

“I hope it isn’t too soon,” he began. “I want you to be my wife…I know that we have only been together for a few days, but I know that you are the one I want. I have never been surer of anything in my life.” He slid the flawless ring onto her left ring finger and knelt down in front of her. “Marry me.”

“Of course I will! I’ve been waiting most of my life to hear you say that!” She exclaimed. She put her hands on her cheeks and pulled him to her in a wonderful kiss that soon became passionate. “Why don’t we take this into the bedroom?” She purred into his ear.

“How can I refuse a request like that?” he said with a smirk. He stood up and walked out of the room. Raechel watched him leave and then turned back for the cake. She scooped it off the table and carried it with her down the hallway. She could think of a few naughty ways to incorporate it into their evening. She was sure that Myles would never look at chocolate cake the same way again and neither would she. Not if she had anything to do with it.

milf26
milf26
259 Followers