Valentine's Day Date Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my condom on my hard throbbing cock, lubing it all over, standing there watching him playing with his slutty ass.

"Are you ready for me slut?"

"Oh ,yes," he moaned.

I moved toward him, still looking hot with my baby doll on. I raised his legs over my shoulders, smiling at him with a grin on my face. I stroked our hot, hard cocks together for a while; spitting on them, with soft and long strokes. I played with my finger in his asshole, getting it ready to put my whole cock deep inside him. Then I rammed two fingers in. I put my cock head on his ass, teasing his asshole with it.

"You want my cock deep inside you slut, don't you?"

"Oh god ,yes , please, fuck me!!"

"Get ready slut, I am going in!"

I pushed in my cock head. He moaned....

"Ahhh, easy, easy, it's been a while."

"Don't worry bitch, I'll be gentle baby."

I kept pushing in inch by inch of my throbbing cock, oh fuck, it felt so good!

I kept moving in and out while he was shivering. He spread his legs and looked at me smiling, with a hungry bitch face for cock. As I rammed his hole slowly, his cock had pre-cum spewing out. Oh yeah, it was so fucking hot!

I got all the way in! Fucking his asshole slowly, I slid my cock deep inside; taking it in and out, fucking him harder. He closed his eyes and moaned like a 2 dollar whore when I started fucking him deeper and harder in his warm ass. I pounded him for a few long minutes, then pushed his legs back and started ramming his tight ass deeper than he had ever had, pushing his legs near enough to his face to kiss him.

I said, "you like it, don't you?"

My slut replied, "Ooh yeah , fuck me, fuck me, fuck! I love it!"

"Come on top of me now," I ordered him while changing position.

He got on top of me as he kissed me and played with my hard nipples; sucking my tits, licking them, while I teased his ass with my hard cock. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it on his tiny hole.

"Sit on it," I ordered him.

He sat all the way on my cock and ground down it. Deep in his ass he squeezed his asshole to let it adjust. He took it all! He moaned as I felt wet pre-cum drip over me. I stroked his cock while he rode me. Then I grabbed his waist and started pounding him harder.

"Oh, good slut, you love my big hard cock deep inside, ride that motherfucker," I yelled!

He reached back and rubbed my balls as he fucked himself on my cock, bouncing up and down. His cock bounced, dripping sticky pre cum all over me. Taking breaks and me taking charge fucking him harder, he rolled back and I pushed his knees to his face....

"Fuck my ass like u meant it mistress!!"

I fucking did, I rammed his ass, and we kissed again while he played with my tits and I continued fucking him!

I then ordered, "Turn around bitch, doggy style now!"

I got behind him and lubed his ass again. He spread his butt cheeks wanting me to fuck him.

I started ramming his tight ass, deeper than he had ever had. He moaned and screamed as my big cock stretched his tight ass; going in and out slowly, then pounding him harder and harder. He pulled me onto him, reaching back to rub my balls as he fucked himself on my cock.

"Oh fuck yeah! I m getting so close," I moaned loudly as I kept ramming his ass hard and deep. I could tell he wanted it deeper by the way he pushed back and met me with each thrust. He knew I was close to cumming and he was so fucking horny and hot

"Cum mistress, cum for me," he said.

I was sweating and ready to explode. He felt my hot balls slapping his ass and he moaned,

"Oh yes, oh yes, cum for me, fuck me, fuck me harder, I want your cum inside me, feed me mistress!"

As he felt my hot cock deep up his ass deeper and faster. I couldn't help moaning loudly.

"Oh gosh, I am close dammit! I'm so fucking close!"

He was stroking his big hard cock fast and hard, telling me, he was close too.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah baby, I want to cum now with you," He screamed!

I screamed with all the air exiting my lungs, "OH MY GOSH, I AM CUMMING!"

Feeling my fulfilled balls getting empty, I kept shooting big loads of cum inside him while I kept fucking him.

I pulled back when my cock got soft. He laid down on his back and I got between his legs. He was stroking his cock so fast and hard. I looked at him and smiled because I knew he was cumming.

"Come on papi, give it to me, oh yeah baby , come for mami," I kept saying.

He moaned and moaned till he screamed of pleasure, releasing all that hot cum from his blue balls.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OH MY GOD," he yelled.

His whole body started shaking. Cum was flying every where! His whole stomach and chest was covered with cum while he kept moaning till he felt back in bed exhausted. I laid down on top of him; rubbing our bodies, kissing each other, we both all sweaty and exhausted.

"You like that baby?"

"Hell yeah! That was awesome," he said, kissing my lips.

We showered and he stayed over night. We talked for a while enjoying each other. We kissed and he fell asleep but I couldn't. I recovered and I was still horny. I watched him sleeping most of night. I just took naps, while he was in a deep sleep. I woke him up around 5:30 sucking his cock under the sheets, and we started all over , kissing, touching, licking and I did him again.

Six hours of pleasure, teasing, fore-playing, sucking and ass pounding wasn't enough for him, or for me.

I did enjoy his company, but I thought I wasn't going to see him again. But I was wrong, cause a week later, he came back for more and I was ready for him. I guess our first time wasn't going to be the last. After our Valentine's Date, we had two more hot encounters. I moved far away from him but we stayed in contact and I still hope to see him again someday. As he said during one of our chats.....

"We are not done yet!"

Our next two hot encounter stories coming soon! Plus, a surprise story!

12