Valentine's Day Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave turned off the equipment in the room and handed me the tape. "Well...that was fun!" he chuckled. "I told you. . .they sure like the full body massage!" I thanked him and snuck out the back door of the building.

When I got home that evening, Nat was relaxing on the couch in a pretty yellow sundress. She looked fresh and pretty, more beautiful to me than I could ever remember. She jumped to her feet when she saw me and showered me with hugs and kisses.

When she slowed down a bit I laughed and held her at arms length. "So. . .how was your day at the spa? I tried to act casual.

"Oh, honey Thank you so much! I can't tell you how wonderful that was. I never imagined it could be like that. . ." Then she got an evil little twinkle in her eye as she gazed at me. "I only hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"

"Huh...?" I stammered. "Wh...what are you talking about?"

"Oh, you think you're so clever...don't you?" she giggled. "I recognized your car the second I pulled into the parking lot!!"

I started to make some lame excuse, but she just covered my mouth with her tiny hand and said, "shhhhhh....silly baby. "You're not upset about what I did are you?"

"Upset? It was the most erotic experience I've ever had," I said truthfully.

"Good! she smiled. "I made another appointment for us next week. Happy Valentine's Day, darling!!!!"