Valentine's Day Party

Story Info
The group is back together to celebrate Interracial Love!
3.7k words
4.11
26.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I explained in the Super Blow Party story, our group of 6 cuckold couples each take turns hosting holiday themed parties. Second party of the year was hosted by the youngest couple of our group, twenty-somethings Kari and Jeff. They are small business owners who have had descent success and as a result have a pretty nice home out in the country. Plenty of room to host our group complete with bulls. They also hired an adult videographer to film our event. Each hot wife would receive a dvd of the event once it was edited and the party would also be uploaded to the dark site the hot wives are members of. Yes, somewhere out there in cyber space is a site where hot wives and bulls can upload their dirtiest videos. Us cuckolds do not have access to this site, only allowed to view it when our wife wants to mind fuck us a bit. Making sure we know that there may be friends or family who could realistically view our lifestyle if they somehow had access to this site.

Being Valentine's Day the party theme was of course Love. . . interracial love to be exact. Dress code was as follows:

Bulls - whatever the hell they want of course

Hot wives - something sexy and red required

Cuckolds - just a diaper and white powder wig, Nerf bow and arrow.

We carpooled with our best friends Candy and Tom as it was a long drive up country to Kari and Jeff's place. The girls put sound cancelling headphones on Tom and I so they could talk and scheme without us being privy to their depraved plans for their wimpy husbands. We sat silently in the back seats awaiting with anticipation what lies ahead. The girls laughing and chatting away, us having no idea what they were talking about as we made the three hour drive on that Tuesday afternoon. We of course all had taken off the next day as we would not be home until late if at all Wednesday morning.

Upon our arrival Tom and I entered the back way as the cuckolds were used to doing, stopping in the garage to lose our clothes and don our costumes for the evening. Not much work to get the diapers on. Tom opted for depends but I went with the more retro cloth diaper Jennie had made especially for me complete with over sized diaper pins. We looked absolutely ridiculous but it got much worse once we added the powder white wigs. We strapped on our Nerf bows and arrow holders and headed downstairs to begin a night of debauchery. Tom and I spoke little about our roles, things still a bit awkward between us since Candy turned him. He'd come around eventually I thought.

Kari and Jeff went all out with decorations and the nicest food and drink spread I'd seen in a while. In two of the corners of the room sat cameras set up on tripods, red lights blinking letting us know we were on camera. There was also a tall white man walking about with another video camera perched on his shoulder. He had a stoic face, just another day of work for him I thought. Cuckolding is definitely not for the thin skinned. We have to be used to verbal, physical, sexual and mental abuse and if you don't crave that kind of attention then you need to rethink your lifestyle choice.

About an hour later the festivities were about to begin. Kari joined front and center by the other five hot wives had a power point presentation with the agenda. Kari could never be accused of not being ultra organized.

9 p.m. - Introductions

9-10 - happy hour - cuckolds serve their wives and lover snacks and drinks

10-11 - I'll take humiliation for $1,000 Alex - each cuckold has ten minutes to stand before the group, dropping their diapers to the floor showing off their lack of girth while the wife and bull sat on a chair directly to his side, wife in lap kissing and being groped by her bull while her pathetic husband described why he became a cuckold.

11 - midnight - Cupid's Arrow - each cuckold has to perform oral to completion on his wife's bull. Before swallowing his prize, he must summon the camera man over to verify his mouthful of sperm. Only then can he swallow. Last one to get his bull off loses. Losing any of these party games is never pleasant as you will see later. The hot wife cannot join in to help her cuckold until the last two 'men' are kneeling. At that time she can join in helping him to get her lover off.

Midnight - 1 a.m. - cuckolds serve their couple dinner and drinks from the buffet. After they've had their fill the couples retire to a couch or bed for some play time while the cuckolds get to eat and prepare for the next game.

1-2 a.m. - Dirty Kisses party game - Just to lay out this game let me first say that most cuckolds do have a hard limit on scat. Our wives honor our hard limits as any descent domme should. The wives are careful to prep for one of these events by watching their diets the week before the event as well as impeccable hygiene prior to the event ensuring they use enema's and otherwise clean out their back doors. That being said, the game involves wives on all fours while the bulls plow them anally. Once there is a gaping asshole the bulls are given a plate with six unwrapped Hershey kisses on it. They proceed to insert these into the dark cavern and then it's cucky's turn. He must retrieve these six kisses and spit them onto the plate. Once verified by the camera man the cuckold gets to eat his prize of dirty kisses. Quite often these may be the only kisses he will receive tonight. Once again, the loser gets special attention which we will cover in a bit.

2 a.m. - Awards presentation - A.K.A. punishments handed out.

So the party began. Each couple was introduced and with the exception of Tom all of the wives and cuckolds already knew each other. Bulls were introduced along with their couples with a quick summary of how long he has been their bull. Jennie invited James this time around, explaining to me his long rather thin cock reminded her of an arrow. I'm so glad she thought that one through. I have serviced James a number of times and don't mind it as his cock slides easily all the way down my throat without choking me. His sperm is normally pretty tasty as well with one exception when Jennie had asked him to fill up on asparagus that week as she was punishing me for jacking off without permission. I have NEVER done that since as asparagus sperm is horrid tasting. Lesson learned.

Next came humiliation time. Each of us cuckolds got up and gave our ten minute speech on how and or why we became cuckolds. This being done with all eyes on you, your diaper at your ankles, your tiny cock usually at attention while your wife and bull sit right by your side. I saw Jennie and James out of my peripheral vision as she sat reverse cowgirl on his lap while he groped her tits and sucked on her neck, leaving a hickey that looked like she had been punched hard in the throat. I did my best to concentrate as I explained that due to being raised by a single mother who hated men and two domineering sisters who bossed their little brother around I just assumed that my role in life would be to serve my woman, if I was lucky enough to ever find one who would have me. This part of the evening reminded me of those sitcoms where the people are in AA meetings. Except our addiction is to cum. Hi I'm K D and I'm a semen addict . . .(Hi K D!)

Tom followed my speech and explained how Candy turned him recently putting him through a program she dubbed Cuckolding 101 which he passed with flying colors. He went on to explain that his love for Candy was so strong that he would do anything for her and by becoming her cuckold he hoped that he would prove that love to her. He admitted that seeing her glow after a session really led him to believe that he did the right thing. He mentioned that Candy had promised to never stop kissing him and since he has begun to serve her, her kisses have been so passionate it actually can bring him to tears. Candy motioned him over to her and she rewarded him one of those very passionate kisses all the while sitting on her bull's lap. Wow, that was heavy stuff I thought.

Jeff took the podium. He explained that his cuckolding started on his 19th birthday. He was drunk and his older sister, also drunk, came on to him and before he knew it they were doing the brother sister thing most folks only fantasize about. Mid session his sister's best friend Kari walked in on them. Kari pulled out her iPhone and snapped a few pics before he could gather himself. Kari yelled at him saying he was a sick fucker, etc. She abruptly left the party and later texted him demanding he meet her over at her house. Kari's parents were gone but her boyfriend had stopped in for some action. Kari basically black mailed Jeff with the threat to send out her pics of him fucking his sister to all of his family and friends. He was helpless and that night she turned him into a cock sucker forcing him to blow her boyfriend. He has served her ever since but the twist is that she fell in love with him, probably due to his willingness to make her happy. She kicked the boyfriend to the curb and ended up marrying Jeff but has always cuckolded him including their wedding night in Jamaica where she spent the week with the cab driver and his friend while Jeff was back at the cab driver's place being a fuck toy for all of the cabbies not lucky enough to be invited to join Kari and the cabbie. Jeff became quite skilled at deep throating monster cocks that week and Kari has since been BBC addicted. Jeff has never actually had intercourse with his hot wife. That's pretty sad I thought to myself, but so hot in a depraved way.

The other three cuckolds had their turns in front of the group, each one's story as sad or hot as the next. . depending on your perspective. Almost like a well ran meeting it was now time for the first party game. Cupid's Arrow.

Kari was Mistress of Ceremonies as she announced the line ups. "Group number one is KD sucking Jennie's bull James" she said. "Group two is newbie Tom sucking his hot wife Candy's lover Marcus." She repeated this for all six couples as the camera man did his best to keep up with the action. Kari held up an air horn and gave us a countdown and we were off.

The bulls were instructed to keep their hands at their sides or behind their back. It was the cuckold's sole effort to bring their bull to orgasm. "I got this" I thought to myself as I did my best to lube up James' long cock which was half erect at the start. After several thrusts of his cock in and out of my mouth, getting it deeper with each stroke. I love the feel of that silky soft penis as it slides across my tongue, coaxing pre-cum to aid in the lube process.

Although the wives could not make contact they were definitely allowed to encourage us verbally. Each of them seem to have their own catch phrase which helps to motivate her husband. Jennie loves to say "Show me how much you looooove me" normally forcing my head down on her lover's cock. Not having the hand force me down on him I grabbed James by the ass pulling him closer until finally my mouth was buried in his pubic hair. While impressive, I don't think I was helping my cause bringing him any closer to ejaculation. Hell I hadn't even achieved pre-cum yet. "Damn" I thought, "I may lose this thing yet."

Candy was shouting at Tom to "Suck that black cock you faggot!" Evidently that was his thing as he was going at it like a crack whore looking to score a rock. Candy then leaned over towards me and winking at Jennie she whispered in my ear "Show me you loooove me too KD" Holy crap my dick sprung to attention. I'm sure I'd pay for that later.

One by one the cuckolds brought their bulls to completion, proudly showing the camera man their prize before being able to swallow and stand up and watch their co-cucks struggling to bring off their bulls. It was down to Tom and myself. I should really be finished by now but for some reason I was either off my game or deep down I didn't want Tom to lose because sometimes the punishments for losing a party game can completely break a cuckold. I remember once one of the losers actually ended up storming off leaving his wife both at the party and soon after their marriage.

According to the rules when it was down to the last two cock suckers the wives could join in and assist. I got 'The Look" from Jennie. I knew without her having to speak that I was not to win under any circumstances and doing so would cost me dearly. I did my best to still appear to be going 100% on James' cock but even he was in co hoots with her and knew he had to last which was no big effort for him. Next thing I now both Jennie and Candy are joining Tom quickly bringing Marcus to a huge messy explosion blowing it all over all three of their faces.

I really do hate to lose but in this case I took one for the team. The Jennie and Candy team. Within minutes James finished in my mouth, smiling for the camera I savored his sweet sperm as I slowly swallowed it, proud of myself for doing the right thing. Tom nodded at me as if to say "Thanks for the assist bud."

The buffet was ready. I did my best to properly serve my bride and her lover their plates, ensuring their drinks remained full. After they ate, they moved over to one of the couches and began to go at it like little rabbits. I joined my fellow cock suckers and loaded up on carbs to prepare for my punishment later. Carbs would help me digest whatever I would be swallowing later with as little distress to my stomach. Years of experience taught me this trick. Once the clock struck one it was time for our next party game. Dirty kisses.

Having bad knees Jennie is kind enough to provide me a pair of knee pads to prevent carpet burn and it also allows me to be on my knees longer. I knelt before James and prepared his beautiful cock so that it was ready to ravage my wife's tight ass. Within a few minutes he was fully erect and well lubed. I sat back next to Jennie who had assumed the position, on all fours with a pillow on the floor to soften the blows of his thrusts, protecting her precious face from nasty carpet burns as he sodomized her. She stared deeply into my eyes with a glee that I strive to provide for her. She took his pounding as his full nine inches were all the way in and out and in again. What seemed like an hour James continued to fuck my bride with gusto, no chance of coming this soon after I drained him just before dinner. At fifteen minutes in a time went off signaling that is was time to insert the kisses.

I offered the plate to James and he inserted them one by one shoving them up her hole with his long lanky finger. When he was done it was time for me to get to work. Jennie squatted over my face and I dug my tongue as far into the gaping ass hole as I could reach. Trying my best if was difficult to retrieve the odd shaped pieces of candy but eventually I was able to get all six, spitting them on the plate as I pulled them out. I motioned for the camera man to come and verify my lot and soon after had gobbled them all down, finished second to Jeff who had home court advantage for this game. I'm sure he and Kari had practiced this at least once. Tom had a respectable fourth place finish and poor Carl was last to finish. He and I would spin the wheel of punishment soon.

It was now time to pay the piper as they say. I was first up to spin the wheel of punishment. Eight possible sections the wheel could stop on. I gave it a big wheel of fortune spin. It landed on 'Cuck Suck' which meant that I had to give each of the other cuckolds a blowjob.

James came over and using a dry erase black marker he wrote on my face:

COCKSUCKER across my forehead

he drew an arrow down the length of my nose pointing at my mouth

CUM on my left cheek HOLE on my right cheek

Finally he wrote on my chest I NORMALLY ONLY SUCK BLACK COCK!

Good times for all. At least they now only use dry erase instead of Sharpie. That used to take days of scrubbing with Lava soap and Brillo pads to remove, ouch. So here knelt this losing cuckold, sucking his co-horts to completion one by one. It didn't take long as most of the boys hadn't been allowed to release for a long time. Some as long back as the Super Blow Party. The odd thing about smaller cocks is that they can sure shoot huge amounts of sperm. I drained them all. Awkward blowing my bud Tom, although our wives were laughing like little girls. He didn't even look sorry at my plight. He was becoming a true cuckold. Not such a bad punishment I thought to myself. It was now Carl's turn to spin the wheel.

He gave it a spin. Uh oh, landed on 'Latrine Duty.' Pee play is not everyone's cup of tea but most of us have gotten used to it. Luckily Carl kind of liked it so his little cock was sporting wood as he was fitted with a custom made urinal bib which was formed to look like a urinal with a bowl at the bottom to catch overflow and a huge hole for him to slip his head thru so it wore like a bib.

The trick was to try to swallow quickly as the bull directed his stream directly into your mouth. Not possible to keep up but the overflow basin would catch it and you would be forced to drink that at the end. Most bulls preferred beer so on the plus side beer piss isn't so bad but on the negative side, they had what seemed like gallons of it to provide the human urinal Carl. He really seemed to enjoy being the loser on this game. After he was done drinking more urine that I have ever seen a person consume before Carl was led off to the showers for a clean up.

That was it for the formal agenda. The rest of the night would be a normal night of fluffing, watching, rimming ass, clean up duty, etc. Jennie and Candy decided to share one of the beds as they were best friends. They also shared their bulls with each other while one took a break the other had two studs spit roasting the wife while both hubbies sat by watching their girls being violated every which way but loose. The big twist of this portion of the night was that Candy and Jennie traded cucks for the remainder of the night. Classic mind fucking, well played ladies. I didn't mind as Candy is smoking hot and eating cum out of her pussy and ass was far from punishment for me. I really don't think that Tom minded a bit either. Candy was the ultimate tiny dick tease as she helped me suck off Marcus, each of us on either side of his shaft sliding up and down, meeting at the head in a spit sloppy kiss. As she pulled away she'd say "show me you loooove me" in her sexiest seductive voice. I about came in my diaper at her voice.

When the bulls headed out the ladies still were pretty wired up and after a quick little huddle they determined that Tom and I needed to entertain them further by performing the 69 for them. They even let us cum which we both enjoyed. Awkwardness starting to fade between us. Exhausted we all passed out in a heaping naked mess.

Still some evil left in their souls, the girls thought it would be enjoyable to make Tom and I get back into a 69 for the three fucking hour drive home. Luckily the back windows were tinted well and no one got pulled over for speeding. On the plus side, I got two both swallow and blow three more loads. On the negative side both of our cocks were raw and both of our faces were drenched in dried cum and spit making for a fun time shaving the next day. Another fun party, can't wait for St. Paddy' Day. Stay tuned.