Valentine's Day Scrooge

Story Info
Young woman is given a lesson in romance from a Cupid.
4k words
4.23
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are seriously the scrooge of Valentine's Day, Julia," Whitney wasn't teasing her in the least. In fact, throughout their weekly girl's day out, she'd become increasing agitated with her best friend.

"Well Bah-Humbug then," Julia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her ample breasts, her cappuccino long forgotten on the table in front of them. "I'm just sick and tired of hearing about you and Rob. Just because you have a boyfriend, for once, on Valentine's Day you just have to rub it in."

"You just need to get fucked," Whitney didn't even care when the couple seated at the next table stopped talking and looked over at them with shocked expressions. "Maybe you should put up an ad next door at the Hidey-Hole."

Julia rolled her eyes and pretended like she wasn't offended by the statement. She picked at a piece of imaginary lint on her little, black skirt. The skirt, white lacey blouse, and four-inch pumps had been such a great find that she'd actually changed into the ensemble in the coffee shop restroom and stuffed her sweats into the shopping bags.

"We could go back in there and write down that guy's number. He has a nine inch dick," Whitney actually lowered her voice this time, but she was smiling again so Julia couldn't decide if she was joking or her Rob-induced, good mood had returned with a vengeance.

"Yeah, I'm sure he was telling the truth. I could walk into the store and write down on a little post-it note that I have a twelve-inch dick," Julia didn't know why she was so against Whitney's happiness. Maybe she was just a little jealous that she didn't have someone to dress up all sexy for.

The sole purpose of their little excursion had been to find Whitney some sleazy lingerie and some sexy toys for her and Rob to try out after their Valentine's Day date. Julia was sick to death of hearing all about how he was going to take her out for a candle-lit dinner, buy her some flowers, and fuck her brains out. She kinda hoped they both got crabs.

"Just think about it, you don't want to die a bitter, wrinkled up, bitch. You're not getting any younger," Whitney sniffed indignantly as she dug into her designer handbag and dropped some money on the table for their waitress. "I'm going home and doing some yoga, you're totally ruining my mood."

Julia just shrugged, she could do yoga until the cows came home and she'd still be irritating. She watched Whitney leave, watching as her name brand jeans clung to her backside. She was a little heavier than herself, but she had a pretty face and an endearing personality. Whitney's tits were a little bigger, too. Why couldn't she find a fantastic guy like Rob? She was prettier than Whitney, hands-down.

At twenty-six, she didn't see the urgent need to find some guy and settle down like Whitney. Whitney wanted a house in the suburbs and a litter of babies. Julia was too busy fast-tracking her literary career in editing. She had her hand in a number of bestsellers, and she was pretty damn proud of her efforts. She dreamed of founding her own media empire someday.

She reached across the table and retrieved her clutch, unlatching the little sequined thing and dropping some cash onto her check to cover it. She left a handsome tip even though the service hadn't been that great, and the coffee tasted like stale sink water.

She dropped her clutch into one of her shopping bags and walked outside. She was in such a bad mood that the summer sun didn't have a chance of improving her good mood. She'd moved to New York from Tennessee after accepting an intern position with a top literary agency, but she hadn't been too happy on the agent side of things.

She hesitated just outside of the Hidey-Hole. Maybe she should go in and take down some numbers. She could have some hot, anonymous sex with Nine-Inch-Cock Guy. Ultimately, she decided against it. What if the guy was some serial killer who only killed the desperate, perverted women who replied to his ad. Better not.

She stepped to the curb and hailed a cab. She usually enjoyed her day off with Whitney. Even when she wasn't at work on the weekends, she was busy at home with her laptop or eReader, reviewing chapters and sending notes to authors. Most of her authors thought she only wanted to hamper their creativity, in reality she only wanted to make their stories more marketable.

She finally caught a cabbie's attention and she hurriedly got inside. She gave him her address and checked her cell phone for messages. There were a few missed calls from her boss, but it wasn't something she had to attend to right away, it was her day off after all.

Her ride, thankfully, was uneventful and fast. She paid for her ride and carried her things into her building. The man at the door held the door for her and smiled as he greeted her. She returned his smile only because she felt obligated to do so. She usually took the stairs to the fourth floor, but she didn't feel up to the climb in her new heels. She reminded herself to never wear pumps out of the store again.

The elevator dinged open on her floor and she had to dig her keys out of her shopping bag, she really needed a big purse. She kicked the door shut behind her and dropped her bags down next to the door for the time being. She stepped out of her heels as she walked over to the couch in her living room so she could sit down and rub her aching feet.

She absolutely loved the open floor plan, and she felt like a fairy princess when she ascended the spiral staircase every night to her bedroom. The view of the city was also a big plus; one whole wall was nothing but window.

She took the clip out of her hair and combed her fingers through its length. She hadn't cut her hair in a while, so it had grown out well past her shoulders. She'd always felt a little plain with her brown hair and brown eyes.

She stretched out on her couch, resting her head on a decorative pillow. She could hear her answering machine beeping in the background. Maybe Whitney had called to apologize for her little dramatic outburst at the coffee shop. Valentine's Day Scrooge, what the fuck?

Before she even realized she was tired, she fell asleep. Her dreams were uneventful and she awoke in a slightly better mood. She sat up, the orange glow of the fireplace casting her in warmth. Fire? She hadn't built a fire.

She got to her feet and looked around. It was dark outside and she glanced at her watch to see that she'd been asleep for hours. The usual city sounds were drowned out by instrumental music playing from her iHome. She seriously hoped she'd sleep-walked.

She started towards the kitchen counter where she kept her phone, but her naked feet encountered something even more out of the ordinary. There were multi-colored rose pedals strewn all over the floor. "Hello?" she called out meekly. What kind of intruder broke in and the proceeded to create a romantic scene?

She followed the trail of rose pedals up to her bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks at the top. The most gorgeous man she'd ever seen was stretched out on her bed. "Hello Julia," he smiled at her and her insides melted.

"Umm...hello," she should probably run, but she couldn't make her body obey her commands. "Who are you?" She watched as he sipped a glass of champagne, taking his time to enjoy the taste. Lord, she'd love it if he would enjoy her with the same vigor. It was then that she noticed that the only thing keeping her from seeing this gorgeous man naked was her sheets draped haphazardly across his mid-section. She gulped.

"I was sent here," he began as he patted the bed as an invitation for her to join him on her bed. He was really making himself at home.

She obeyed his silent command, but she didn't stretch out next to him. She sat on the edge of the bed instead and accepted the glass he handed her. She was right, it was champagne. She let her eyes rove over him while she took a few sips from her glass. His blonde hair was curly and she wanted to run her fingers through the little ringlets. His eyes were the bluest she'd ever seen and she returned his smile. Oh, he'd been talking the whole time she'd been checking him out. "I'm sorry, could you say that again?"

"I'm a cupid. I was sent here to restore your faith in romance," he smiled again, his dimples were rather charming.

Okay, that was enough champagne. "A cupid? Aren't cupids supposed to be little pudgy babies? Did Whitney put you up to this?" She laughed at her stupidity. Here, she'd been drooling all over this guy while the wool was being pulled over her eyes. She stood from the bed and braced herself against the balcony overlooking the rest of her apartment. "Okay Whitney, joke's over!" She was so mad.

"I don't know who you're talking about," she jumped when she heard his silky voice against her ear. She leaned back against his bare chest before she knew what she was about.

"I'm here for you; I noticed that you were so down on romance and Valentine's Day. You seemed so sad," he brushed her hair back and kissed her neck, making her shiver all over.

Right about now, she'd buy into anything he said. She could feel his heavy erection pressing into the small of her back. So what if Whitney had hired a Gigolo for her pleasure? She needed to get laid in the worst way. She could tell that her pussy was already dripping wet with the want of him.

"Give yourself to me Julia, I'll give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams," his voice made her pussy clinch and she could only moan in response as he flicked her ear with the tip of his tongue.

He eased the buttons of her shirt loose and she circled her arms around his neck, digging her fingers into his curls. They felt so good slipping between her fingers. When he had her blouse undone, he slid the garment over her shoulders and let it pool on the floor at their feet. Her silky undershirt and bra followed close behind.

She always felt that her C-cups were a little on the small side, but they fit into his palms perfectly. He squeezed them and pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as she grinded her ass against his big cock.

He turned her to face him, forcing her to let go of him temporarily, so he could pick her up and set her on the wooden edge of the balcony. The little wall was about six inches wide, but she wasn't afraid that he would let her fall to her death. She felt loved and secure with him. She didn't even want to think about the fact that she was going to have sex with a total stranger- hell that made it that much hotter.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, closing her eyes as he bent down to kiss her. His kiss was overwhelming, like nothing she'd ever experienced. Their tongues met in her mouth and she tilted her head back a little to deepen their kiss.

He was the first to pull away and she regretted it, she could have gotten off kissing him. Wow. He'd already eased her panties down onto the floor to join the rest of her clothes, this guy really had some smooth moves.

She watched as he sunk down onto his knees in front of her, draping her legs over his shoulders as he held on to her hips. Their gazes met as he leaned forward and lightly pressed his lips to her pussy. She moaned aloud, her hands curling around the edge of the balcony as she tilted her hips toward him a little more. She wanted...no needed him to touch her some more.

He smiled triumphantly up at her before flicking his tongue against her sensitive little clit, sending little electric shock waves through her body. "More," she whispered, her eyes captivated by the sight of him perched between her dripping thighs.

He sucked her aching clit into his mouth, tenderly suckling the little nubbin as he slid a hand down from her waist and used it to part her inner folds. Whatever he was doing down there was driving her absolutely crazy, but when she felt like she could cum, he released her little clit and moved lower to lap at her juices. Her hips bucked in protest, but he managed to hold her still.

He eased two fingers inside of her pussy. She hadn't been fucked in over a year, so her pussy was super tight. She bit down on her bottom lip as he pushed his fingers all the way inside of her, pausing a brief second to let her get accustomed to it before moving his fingers in and out of her.

She arched her hips against him, trying to take his fingers even deeper as she dug her heels into his shoulders. She reached down with her free hand and started rubbing her clit while he fingered her. This was how she usually got off, fucking herself with a little pink dildo and rubbing her clit with her spit-coated fingers. God this was good.

Once again he stopped before she could get off. She looked down at him, frantic to find her release. "Please," she couldn't even finish the rest of the sentence.

He only smiled at her again as he helped her down from the balcony and brought her over to stand in front of the bed. He helped her out of her skirt before pushing down on her shoulder, hinting for her to have a seat on the edge of the bed.

She followed his lead, finding herself eye-level with his bulging cock once she was seated. Her eyes widened, he was extremely well endowed. She'd only seen a cock this large in porn flicks; he had to be at least ten inches long, and she didn't even want to think about how wide he was.

She palmed his balls, massaging them in her hand as she used the tip of her tongue to lick away a little pearl of pre-cum from the head of his dick. "Mmm," she glanced up at him, intoxicated with the taste of him. "You taste like strawberries," her favorite.

He only tilted his head back and urged her explorations with a gentle hand at the back of her head.

Spurned on by his patience and newfound lust, she took the head of his cock into her mouth, teasing the underside with her eager tongue. He tasted like cheesecake and hot chocolate, all of her favorite things- it was probably a Cupid thing.

He tangled his hands in her hair, twisting the strands into a loose ponytail at the top of her head. She opened her eyes to look up at him again, and he was smiling sweetly down at her. She moaned softly, inching her way down his enormous cock.

She gagged a little, tears coming to her eyes about half-way down. She'd never been with a guy who was so well endowed; it was so erotic and amazing. She pulled back, sucking on his cock as she slurped again at his tasty pre-cum.

She eased a hand between her thighs, God she was so wet, she needed to relieve the ache in her pussy before she exploded. She hoped he wouldn't hurt her too bad when he pounded her. Just the thought of it made her quiver with anticipation as she used her fingertips to rub her swollen, throbbing, clit.

She moaned again, causing him to buck into her mouth and gag her again. If sex was always this good, she needed to find her a steady man-fast.

She pulled back, licking her lips as she looked up at him, a little tear streaming down her cheeks. "I need you to fuck me," her legs were shaking with need and her inner thighs were coated with her juices.

He wiped the tear away with his thumb before tasting it. "Human women taste so delicate and sweet. It's true, about you being made of sugar and spice," he made a show of watching her pleasure herself, obviously contemplating the idea of tasting her sweet little cunt again.

She scooted back on the bed before he could maneuver his face between her thighs again. She didn't want to cum that way; she wanted her cum to coat his big, throbbing dick.

He let her get situated, the evening was about what she wanted and desired, so he would fuck her however she asked. He smiled again, enjoying the way her shapely legs were smooth to the touch. Her breasts fit her body nicely, and her pussy was hairless. It seemed odd that a woman who was so down on romance would keep herself trimmed down there. Whatever her reasons, he was appreciative.

She laid her head down on her pillows, cooing as the silk case caressed the back of her neck. The bed was even covered in silk sheets, something she'd never saw the need for. She didn't want to splurge for them, but these were of the highest quality. He'd really planned for this.

"I'm glad you like them," his voice was a velvety whisper as he eased towards her, his skin whispering against the sheets as he settled between her thighs. He didn't give her time to reply before he leaned down and captured her lips with his, sinking his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues met and played as he reached between them to tweak her nipple.

She moved beneath him, her hips moving against his in an attempt to ease his cock inside her. However, the best she could accomplish was to rub her sensitive clit along the length of his cock, but it was absolute heaven. The friction and heat was just so.

She broke their kiss, breathless as she smoothed her hands down his back to cup his firm ass. "Fuck. Me. Now." She was tired of the foreplay, she wanted it and she wanted it hard.

He ignored her at first, enjoying the way she was almost begging for him. He trailed his lips down over her jaw and to her neck, nipping at her skin playfully before easing the sting with a quick swipe of his tongue.

She was whimpering now, frantically rubbing herself against him. She was like a purring cat and he thought she was the most beautiful creature he'd ever laid eyes on. How could he not give her what she wanted?

He pulled back and reached between them, grasping his cock at the base. He was already coated in her creamy juices, so he began easing the head of his dick into her tight, little hole. He closed his eyes, tipping his head back as he worked his way inside of her. She was so hot, and her inner muscles held him like a velvet glove- two sizes too small.

He clinched his jaw, wanting to drive home but he didn't want to hurt her, either.

She arched her hips upward, meeting his tiny strokes and whimpering. He was so big, he felt like he was tearing her apart. She dug her nails into his ass before raking them up his back, causing him to arch into her hands.

He paused, half-way inside of her and looked down at her. She didn't look like she was in pain anymore-good. He leaned down and captured a nipple between his lips, suckling at her as he thrust home.

She nearly screamed with surprise and pleasure. She cradled him against her breast as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "You feel so good," she whispered against his ear.

He pressed his hands into the mattress on either side of her head, their eyes meeting as he started to push in and out of her, gradually picking up speed.

She moaned, her arms circling his neck as she used her legs around his waist as leverage. She met his thrusts, grinding her clit against the base of his cock each time he buried himself inside her.

He pounded into her, the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy echoing off the walls. He kissed her again, mimicking the rhythm of his cock with his tongue. The bed shook beneath them and she bounced off the mattress each time he rammed her.

"That's it, Fuck me!" She didn't care if the neighbors heard their raucous fuck-session. Let them get pissed. She tilted her head to the side, inviting him to nibble her neck again.

He followed her lead and licked the base of her neck before clamping onto her flesh, sucking as hard as he could as he used his body to push her legs back.

She dug her heels into his ass, lifting her hips so she could ride his cock. She was so close to cumming, she just needed something to push her over the edge. She moaned whatever he was doing to her neck felt wonderful and painful at the same time. She reached down, rubbing her little clit in circles with her fingers as she took his cock as deep as she could.

"I'm fucking cumming," she screamed at the top of her lungs as she shook and quivered beneath him.

12