Valentine's Day: The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Maria nods, "and on one of the other spacecraft they included a record that had photos and sounds of things on Earth."

"What are you guys talking about," Katy whines.

"I think you're right Maria. They are playing back stuff NASA sent out as greetings with spacecraft. But...Oh my God, you don't...don't think that the second batch was their response? You know, the stuff before the picture of the big headed alien."

"Are you telling me we have been kidnapped by aliens?" a shaken Katy inquires. She bounds up and fearfully embraces Howard. She wraps her arms around him and buries her head into his shoulder. Howard notices that now with every breathe she takes, her long nipples drag across his chest.

"That's impossible, but it would explain my sore ass. You always hear about aliens and their anal probes," a logical Maria replies as she absent mindedly rubs her injured butt.

They are all stunned into silence. It was a lot to take in, but it did fit their circumstance. Maria begins pacing the room. Howard almost smiles as he enjoys the view of her swaying hips and rounded bumm unencumbered by clothing. Her breasts bounce delightfully with each step she takes. Between the attractive female on parade and the contact from the nude one he is holding, Howard begins to get a stiffy.

Howard's rising pole elevates between Katy's legs and eventually brushing up against her cunt. She shoves him away shouting, "How could you at a time like this!"

Maria turns toward the commotion and smirks as she sees his predicament, "Typical man," is her only comment.

Howard stands with his dick now at full staff. "I'm only human, you know. I'm surrounded by two beautiful nude women. This is an automatic reflex. You don't have to take it personal."

"Howard, get rid of it," Katy commands.

"I wish I could, I need to pee and like this it's impossible."

"Gosh, now that you mention it, me too," Katy looks across the room at the exposed toilet. "Turn around Howard so Maria and I can use the bathroom."

"Hah, what bathroom," Maria says with a laugh. She plunks herself down on the toilet and pisses away.

"Katy, we are buck naked and trapped in a 12 by 12 room. It's a little late to worry about our modesty. And besides, we aren't just unclothed, we've been shorn bare like sheep."

Maria immodestly spreads her legs exposing herself to them. "The last time I could see my cunny lips like this, I was twelve." She wipes herself and runs an appreciative finger over her bare sex. "Whoever did this did a damn good job. I'm silky smooth."


As if granted permission by Maria's behavior, Katy too opens her legs and looks. Her thick outer lips gleam in the bright lights. Howard can see her pink inner lips hanging out pass them.

After Maria gets off the potty, Katy takes her turn. While sitting there she too, cannot stop herself from exploring the smooth, bare terrain that now is her pussy. Howard absorbs it all. Could there be a better show? Howard says no way. He relishes it immensely, although he begins to wonder if he'll ever be flaccid enough to go to the bathroom.

A trying morning passes. The girls give up trying to conceal themselves. They've recognize it is a hopeless cause. Also, they are so apprehensive about what has happened to them and their imaginations are running wild as they agonize about what is coming next.

Howard never tires of the views: the slim Katy with her flat butt, her taunt stomach and her huge hard nipples; and the more voluptuous Maria with her nice knockers and curvaceous haunches. Maria has tennis ball size breasts that wobble and jiggle above a narrow waist and a bubble butt. Howard is ecstatic that his plan is working so well. No one would believe him if he told them he spent the morning with two attractive naked woman!

Howard takes particular pleasure in observing Maria's every move. For one, she is the never before been seen attraction and two, her rump and boobs bounce deliciously with every movement.

Maria continues her analysis of their situation. "I guess there is nothing we can do until our captor contacts us. We are stuck here. We have some basic toiletries. The small refrigerate has fruits, cheeses and wine in it. We have water from the tap, a loaf of bread and some nuts," Maria announces.

I'm hungry," Katy grouses, "do you think it is all right if I had something to eat?"

"Sure," Howard replies. "You two sit at the table and I'll lay out a spread." After lunch, a low pitch oscillating sound fills the chamber. The girls look around bewildered, while Howard stands as if in a trance and walks over to Maria. He picks her up and carries the stunned woman over to one of the large "X's". As he pins her to the wall, loops of steel pop out binding her to the wall at the waist, wrists and ankles.

Wordless, Howard captures a hysterically screaming Katy and moors her to the "X" opposite Maria in the same spread eagle fashion. Now both women are screaming at him, but he is totally non-responsive. Howard opens a cubby hole in the wall between Katy's legs and he removes a rabbit vibrator and lubricant. With robot-like movements, Howard applies oil to the vibrator. He then inserts the silicone penis into his wife's vagina. He positions the vibrating rabbit extension up against her clit. The shelf holds it in place. Above her head, is another compartment. From there he removes a headpiece festooned with lights and wires and places it on her head.

Howard repeats the process with a thrashing Maria. Then, he backs up against the remaining "X", places a monitoring device upon his head and secures himself to the wall.

The sound continues at a lower volume as the terrorized women weep. Then the rabbits turn on. Katy's has never used a vibrator. She is shocked at the sensation. The penis churns and rotates inside her pussy and the vibrating rabbit stimulates her clitoris to an extent she has never known was possible. It all causes her to gasp with pleasure. Her lower region warms and becomes moist. The sensations are so intense, she is speechless and her eyes roll back in her head.

Maria, an old hand with vibrators, knows what to expect. She does not want to give in to her kidnappers. But her mind cannot overrule her body. She too, soon feels that familiar rush of heat and slippery sensation in her genitals. Her breathing and heart rate increase.

"Damn it," Maria cries out in frustration.

The machines run for a few minutes. The women, who moments ago were screaming in terror, are now quiet as their attention is focused inwards. This silence is broken by whimpers of pleasure. As the devices bring the women nearly to a bone rattling climax, they suddenly shut down. Now the two flushed and perspiring females are pissed at having been teased so sadistically.

"Howard! Howard!" Katy yells to her husband, but he does not respond. He acts as if he is under the influence of a drug. He stands quietly against the wall. His head rolls seemingly without purpose from side to side. His penis is fully erect.

The units are energized again.

"Ooohh" Katy moans. This clitoral sensation is the best she has every experienced. Her juices are running down her leg. Her cunt opens as if a blooming flower, the inner lips swell and creep out down from her slit. They desperately grasp the shaft that spins within her.

Maria is still striving to maintain control, but in this duel of woman versus machine she is out gunned. She can feel her sex flooding with fluid and her clit is growing in response to the rabbit's relentless stimulation. She grits her teeth and tells herself, "I will not give in, I will not succumb. I will not cum."

Howard keeps his best poker face on as his head lolls from shoulder to shoulder watching both women. The vibrators run for a few minutes and then shut down. They start back up just to turn off again. Howard observes all hiding his sense of triumph. He sees the girls go from out of control sex kittens to sweaty, frustrated bitches. Whenever the machines shut down, the women act like drugs addicts who are badly in need of that next fix.

Howard's erection is throbbing as he watches his captives squirm and pant. He is almost overwhelmed with the pungent odor of sex that these women in heat are releasing. Unwilling to deny himself anymore, Howard causes his restrains to release him and he stiffly walks over to Katy.

"Help me, undo me," she sobs.

Howard removes the vibrator and steps in close to her. He doesn't look her in the eye, he looks through her. With a quick movement, he guides his dick into her hot box. She is so lubricated and he is so hungry for sex, it slides in to the hilt. Shocked by his action, Katy stiffens and pulls away, but then enjoying having a real man in her she thrusts into him. He finds her wet, warm and responsive. They fuck with as much animal passion as her restraints allow.

Howard feels his orgasm building. Having been teased all day long by their nude bodies, he knew he wouldn't last long. With a heavy groan and a deep thrust, he explodes inside her showering her inners with a blast after blast of sperm. Disappointed that she hasn't had her release, Katy angrily rolls her hips into him with greater force and frequency. But it is to no avail. Howard grows flaccid and slides out of her.

Katy is ready to curse him for leaving her unsatisfied, but she quickly begins to bless him instead as he replaces the vibrator inside her. The rabbit races and she is finally over her tipping point. She cums and cums and cums. As the machine runs, she sees fireworks bursting on the inside of her eyelids as she experiences three tremendous orgasms. Thankfully, the machine shuts off, letting her savor the event, rest and recover..

A frustrated Maria observes this all from her side of the room. She is on pins and needles from the manipulations of her mechanical lover. And she hates to admit it, even to herself, but she had been eyeing Howard's throbbing penis with lust in her heart.

She watches Howard shuffle back to his "X" and lock himself in.

The day continues. The lights on their headbands flicker a mysterious code. Their rabbits run, but they always shut down before anyone gets any release. Hours pass. Their exquisite and excruciating torture continues. The smell of their arousal hangs heavy in the air.

Howard is erect again. He releases himself from the "X" and this time marches up to Maria. He leans down and suckles her breast. His tongue makes lazy circles around her right nipple while his fingers he do the same thing to her left breast. He has caught her on a down cycle, the vibrator is not running. However, she is sufficiently revved up that she wilts from his attention. She moans and rocks her hips into her machine trying to achieve some satisfying friction from below, but she is unable to.

The girls have given up trying to communicate with Howard. They are silent except for the grunts, moans and sighs that past unconsciously from their lips when the devices are working. They are long past being embarrassed about these verbal clues to their state of arousal. Of course, signs of arousal are everywhere: from their flush necks and erect nipples to there dripping cunts and fragrant pussies.

Katy watches, wishing that he was with her. She hears Maria groaning and dreaming of greater contact.

Howard carefully removes Maria's vibrator. Her clit has thrown off its hood. It stands out above her slit having grown to the thickness of her pinky. Both her thighs are covered with her aromatic juices. Howard leans in and licks her slit. She doesn't complain or insult him this time.

"More. Higher," she begs. Her eyes are slits.

Howard finds her sloppy wet and fully dilated. He flicks his tongue over her angry clit and she releases a soulful moan. He fucks her with his tongue and she responds by flipping her hips into his face, craving his touch.

Standing again, Howard positions the head of his erection against the hot, wet entrance of her vagina. He leaves it there teasing her and he again sucks and mauls her tits. They are so much softer than his wife's. He knows it is more than a mouthful, yet still he enjoys trying to get all of it in his oral cavity.

"Please, please fuck me," she begs.

Katy knowing the hours of agony that Maria has been going through, the same agony she has experienced, but without any release adds her encouragement, "Do it Howard. Do it. Fuck her."

So he does. He drives his cock in her. It isn't difficult. She couldn't be wetter. Her pussy is warm to his skin and tight around his member. He slowly strokes her. She almost cries when he penetrates her and her clit bumps up against his pubic bone. The pleasure is that real for her. Her inner muscles contract on him, grasping his dick. She is fearful he will pull out and not return.

Hungry, they both pick up the pace.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder. Please!" she exclaims.

Howard bites her neck raising goose bumps all over her skin. Then, he grabs her ass with both hands and pulls her to him. In and out, in and out, he manually moves her. Soon he is fucking her for all that he is worth.

"Yes. Yes. Oh, God. Yes," she cries out as she is wracked by a mind numbing orgasm that seems to go on and on. Waves of pleasure and release wash over her.

Howard is overwhelmed by the smell of her sex, the feel of her pussy convulsing on his prick and the sound of her orgasmic cries of joy. Like a man possessed, he thrusts into her harder, faster and deeper until he too, finds his release. He cums so hard his knees buckle and he slowly falls to the floor. The last spurts from his cock land on her thighs, her knee and calf.

The room is deadly quite accept for the ragged sounds of heavy breathing. Minutes pass. Finally, Howard recovers. He struggles to his feet and returns to his imprisonment. He allows a minute to pass and then he trips the switch that silences the oscillating sound. The switch also releases all of them from their bondage. He slumps to the floor still acting as if he is under a spell.

Katy finding herself free, dismounts her vibrator and walks on shaky legs to Maria. Maria has slid down to the floor. She is exhausted and covered with perspiration, but she has a big smile on her face. Sitting with her legs apart, she shows Katy her sloppy wet and well fucked pussy. Kneeling beside her Katy asks,

"Are you okay?'

"Finally...I mean, I think so," Maria whispers. "How about you?"

"Okay, I guess."

Howard waits another minute and then pretending to be a man awaken from a deep sleep he says, "Wha...what happened?"

"Don't you know?" Katy demands.

"No, my head is killing me. The last thing I remember clearly is hearing some kind of alarm going off."

"You chain us to the wall, tortured us and then rape us," his wife accuses.

"What! Are you sure?"

"What do you mean, Am I Sure?" Katy responds nastily.

"Katy, you saw how he acted. That sound, it must have been some type of mind control." Turning to Howard Maria says, "Tell us what you can remember."

"I saw images. Pictures would appear in my head. It was as if I'd lost my will. The images had to be done or I felt a searing pain in my head. There were pictures of both of you chained to the wall. Pictures of us having sex. Oh God! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I hurt you. But it wasn't me. I know it sounds crazy, but my body was not under my control."

Howard crawls over to the girls and waits. By their looks he can tell they have forgiven him. The trio pick themselves off the floor and flop down on the bed.

Katy says, "Can anyone explain this to me. What's going on?"

"Lets' be logical. Look at what we know," Maria says. She rolls over on the bed facing them propped up on her elbows. The brown buttons that are her nipples point at Howard and Katy.

Katy is sitting up cross legged, Indian style, on the bed facing her. Maria pauses as she studies Katy's inch long nipples that dominate her small breast. Since Katy's legs are spread apart, when Maria glances down she has a close up view of her friend's pussy. She is mesmerized. It is like the poets say a rose and this rose is in full bloom. Maria studies the thick, split outer lips. Hanging out passed them, are the ragged thinner pink inner lips. In the center she sees a pink tunnel. The gaping open is a vestige of the rotating penis that was in Katy for hours. Maria says to herself, "I never knew a woman's sex could be so beautiful."

Maria is spellbound by the view. Her pause turns from seconds into a minute. Naive Katy patiently waits for her friend. Howard seeing Maria's point of focus, clears his throat. The sound has the intended effect, it brings Maria brought back on topic. She continues.

"The three of us are abducted, but only the women are shaved. And only the women are forcefully chained and experiment on. But why a vibrator? Vibrators are for pleasure, not pain. Vibrators are for orgasms? Yes, but...vibrators are also for arousal. They wanted us aroused so we would have sex with Howard."

Katy responds, "But why make us have sex? To study us?"

"Yes, I think you are on to something, but I bet they already knew about humans and sex. If they have been observing our race, they could see men and women having sex every day. It must be something more. Sex is for fun, sex is for ...procreation!"

Howard chimes in, "Why would they care how we have babies ...?"

"They want to breed with us," Katy interrupts and finishes her husband's sentence.

Over powered by that idea, they all sit and ponder it. A long moment passes.

"I'm hungry," the child like Katy finally says.

That breaks the spell and they have dinner. Everyone is so fatigued they go to the bed. The temperature seems to be dropping. They huddle together for warmth. Katy spoons Maria. Howard spoons Katy and soon all are asleep. ---

The next morning I wake to the sound of Katy flushing the toilet. Maria and I are cuddling on the bed. Today she doesn't complain that I am clutching her breast or prodding her ass. Is she pushing her butt back into my erection? Maria yawns and stretches, gives me a little smile over her shoulder and another playful bump with her bumm before rolling off the bed.

I didn't sleep well last night. I was wrecked with remorse for the rotten way I have treated these two. I've used them and abused them. Not to mentioned scaring them into believing that they are part of a breeding experiment with extraterrestrials. How can I make it up to them I wonder.

At breakfast, Katy says,

"Maria, I have been thinking about what you said. It scares me, but it makes sense."

"Well the joke is on them because I'm not a breeder."

Katy looks at her friend with a confused look upon her face. Maria continues,

"Katy, you remember Johnny, my boyfriend in High School?"

"Yea."

"I told you I broke up with him because he cheated on me. That wasn't the whole story. He gave me two STD's, sexual transmitted diseases."

"Oh, so that's how you were so certain he cheated on you. I remember trying to patch things up between the two of you, but you were adamant that you weren't taking him back."

"Right. Not only did I get the STD's, but they made me sterile. So our alien abductors goofed when they kidnapped me because no one, man or ET, is getting me pregnant."

Katy reached over and hugged Maria. "I'm sorry."

"That's all right. Not many people knew." Now tears welled up in Maria's eyes.

"You know, the only person I told was Doug."

"Dishy Doug, your college boyfriend?"

"He was more than that. He asked me to marry him. God, I loved him so. He came from a large family. He was all ways talking about how he too wanted lots of kids."

Tears are streaming down everyone's faces as Maria continues.

"I had to tell him. I couldn't start out life together with a lie so I told him I could never have kids. I said we could adopt as many as he wanted. But he couldn't get past it. A week later, he broke up with me. That's when I swore off men forever. I figured, you know, three strikes and you're out."