Valentines Suprise

Story Info
A young woman is taken and ravished.
2k words
3.89
95.6k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story. It was written originally for my slave, as a spoiler for how her valentines day will end up. I have decided to submit this simply in the name of fun.

*****

She had been exceptionally excited all day at work, even her colleagues could tell something was different with her, the way she smiled at everyone and was so enthusiastic about her day to day tasks. Her love had returned to her again for this day, and she knew that he would be waiting for her when she came home, she had been without him far too long and when she got home the wait would be over.

When work had finished, she rushed quickly out of the big glass doors, skipping the usual goodbye chit chat with her colleagues, nothing mattered besides getting home where he was waiting for her. She rushed to the train station, unwilling to miss the early train, not wanting to delay their meeting by another second; she had managed to jump aboard in the last seconds before its departure.

She had dressed herself that day to please him, wearing a short red checked skirt and a black blouse that held tight to her curves. Her look had grabbed the attention of some of the passengers on the train, people looking her up and down as they entered the carriage their reactions mixed. But it did not matter, nothing mattered, as long as she pleased her love nothing else beared any relevance.

As she walked out of the train station she had become aware as to how dark the day had been, the sun hiding behind a gray blanket of clouds and it was only getting worse as night settled in, it was now half past five and it was getting dark, the soft buzz as the street lights turning on was the final warning that darkness was soon to arrive.

The evening felt almost surreal, like everyone had gone missing, cafes and pubs were surrounded by empty chairs, only a few patrons huddled together inside. The streets were quiet; all the small shops closed for the day as the last of their customers slowly left and vanished into the mass of alleys and side streets.

As she crossed the street it once again occurred to her that he would be waiting for her, she had not touched herself in days and the thought of what would do to her had her wet. She was only a few blocks away now, only a few minutes from him. She darted into the final alley, just around the corner and a short stint and she would be at her doorstep.

She started building pace; she saw a wooden doorway leading into someone's property hanging open, a sight she had not seen before in her travels past it each day. As she walked towards it she focused her attention to trying to identify what lay in the darkness of the shaded abyss. Just as she slowed to look more closely she felt a vibration in her bag, she stopped to pull out her phone, he was calling.

She had no need to answer; she would be with him in a moment and wanted to surprise him. Just as she put the phone back into her bag she felt an arm grab her from behind. She jumped in shock as another wrapped over her mouth, holding her from speech as she screamed out. They grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back, slapping a cuff around one wrist and then another. She tugged and pulled in horror but it was no use, before she could comprehend what had happened had had already detained both her hands behind her back.

She wrestled against him, trying to pull herself away from him but it was no use, he had her arms secured behind her back. His spare hand pulled something from his pocket and she could feel something tugging at her hair. Her eyes lit up in horror as he stuffed a ball gag into her mouth, she screamed as hard and she could but it was no use. He pulled her backwards through the open wooden door into the darkness.

In the cover of dark his hand quickly slid under her skirt, lifting it up to reveal her white G string, which had been soaked in her juices from her thoughts throughout the day. She began to cry as he ripped it off, revealing her pussy to the cold air around her. He moved his hand down and touched her dewy folds, and stroking them up and down as she pushed to try and resist him.

He moved his focus to his pants, quickly pulling them down and holding himself against her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass, she cried out in desperation as she tried to call for her freedom. No legible words escape her gag.

She closed her eyes as she felt his cock nudged against her entrance, she was still shocked at how fast this was all happening. All she could do was stare at the wall in front of her, as her unknown assailant pushed into her. Suddenly she thoughts of her love came running back into her mind with a fit of panics, he would be without her, what if she never saw him again? If only she had answered her phone when called, she would have been safe if she had of picked up, he would of heard her and come running to save her.

She snapped out of it, he jerked her body forward and pain shot through her arms as he twisted them back and bent her over, she screamed as he pressed against her, pushing himself hard against her entrance. She tried hard to resist him, but it was no use, he was prepared for her and had lubed himself up. She gasped at the feeling of him entering her, his cock was huge, he stretched her pussy wide as he pulled her back on him, impaling her on his large cock as she screamed into her gag.

He pushed himself all the way inside her, pulling back on her so she could feel him deep inside her, every inch inside her filled, before he quickly drew back. He pushed back into her hard, she screamed loudly into her gag again, the pain of her pussy becoming unbearable to her.

Again he kept bucking into her, pulling out and slamming back in, violently filling and emptying her over and over. She felt absolutely powerless as he rammed into her again and again, her pussy now stretched open to accommodate him. He could feel her warm tight pussy around his hard cock. He could feel himself starting to lose control, his movements becoming less controlled. She could feel him getting closer, she squeezed herself tight to make him finish and let it be over.

He quickly pulled out of her and pushed her over a table hidden in the darkness. She attempted to kick him be it was no use, he quickly tied her legs to shackles and as he did so she let out a cry of agony and lost hope.

He fastened her arms to the table, and lifted her skirt again, looking at her bare ass. He rubbed it with the tip of his finger, massaging it softly before pushing against it; she squeezed tight to stop him. He pushed hard and it sent shockwaves of pain through her body, but she held him out. Suddenly, she felt a cold feeling on her ass, "oh no" she thought as he rubbed around more lubricant before easily sliding a finger a finger inside her tight ass.

His finger slipped all the way inside her, probing her tight asshole, easing it open with each movement. It slowly rocked back and forth as she gasped and cried into her gag at the feel of his abuse. She had never let anyone touch her in that area in such a way before and it almost felt pleasurable to her. Her body was betraying her, even as her mind wanted to resist, her body wanted more.

He felt a second finger entered her asshole, stretching her a little more, working it back and forth. He soon pulled his fingers out, replacing them with his cock, trying hard to push himself into her, she squeezed herself tight to stop him, she didn't want to lose that part of her body to him. He moved back, and she felt a sharpness under her neck as he commanded in a deep voice "let me in, or i WILL hurt you" she sighed and relaxed her head onto the table, crying. Tears were running down her face as he slid his cock behind her and in one hard thrust, forcing himself into her asshole.

Her whole body locked up as pain shot through her, causing her to scream hard into her gag as he fucked her asshole, pounding away ruthlessly. He moved a finger underneath her and massaged her pussy, just playing inside her entrance as he slid in and out of her ass. Her body was to betraying her, even as she cried in pain her pussy was wet, secretly liking his touch. She closed her eyes in pleasure, while at the same time hoping it would be over soon.

He stopped. He could feel how wet she was, he pulled out of her ass quickly, causing her intense pain. He rubbed her pussy again with his cock, lifting her gag and telling her not to scream or she would regret it.

"Mmm, your pussy is nice and wet, would you rather me fuck you there?" he asked with a satisfied tone to his voice.

"No!" she cried.

"Then where would you like me to take you?" he quieried.

"No where!" she yelled back at him.

"Listen! I am either going to fuck your pussy or your ass, its your choice where" he commanded.

She sighed, before softly saying "my pussy" with a saddened to tone her voice. He put the gag back over her mouth, and eased himself into her pussy, as he did so he rubbed her asshole softly, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

He started to build pace quickly, his movements quickly becoming desperate. She started gasping onto her gag as the pleasure started to overtake her, she felt her whole body starting to shake as her pussy clenched around his cock. He let out a loud moan, as he pushed into her hard and slammed up tight against her, coming deep inside her as she let out a moan back, screaming into her gag as she came to the feeling of his huge cock impaling her, and his finger softly massaging her asshole.

She lay there for a few minutes, before the realisation of what had happened sunk in to her. Tears formed in her eye as she realised she had betrayed her love, who would still be waiting for her. He captor stood in front of her. She was still tied down to the table, she turned he head away from him but it was no to avail as he grabbed her head and turned it back to face him. She saw his huge cock right in front of her mouth; surely he wasn't going to make her clean him off? She squeezed her lips tight with a sickened look on her face.

He pressed himself to her lips, and held the knife to her again. She opened her mouth and let him inside, tasting herself. She tried not to gag as the thought of were his cock had been entered her mind, after a few minutes of him softly fucking her mouth he stopped. Kneeling down in front of her, her eyes met his she realised that it was her love.

He untied her and she wrapped her arms around him as he softly whispered into her ear "happy valentines, I hope you liked your present".

She didn't say anything back, she just brought her lips up to his and began to slowly massage the tongue of her lover.