Valerie

Story Info
Sexy neighbour comes across.
1.6k words
4.24
53.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harper2
Harper2
59 Followers

We lived on the top floor of a five story apartment building. Most of the residents were in their late twenties to early thirties. We were the exception I was 45. Even so we were a fairly close knit community. As is always the case some friendships were closer than others. In the case of my wife Jan her best buddy Val who was 25 lived two levels down from us.

At first I wondered why Valerie spent so much of her time with us. She was a lively intelligent and free spirited soul who thrived on the company of like minded people. Then I met her husband.

Bob was a dullard. Why she married him I'll never know

Unlike most redheads Val had a freckle free porcelain white complexion. Her green eyes could go from warmly welcoming to smoulderingly sexy literally in the blink of an eye.

Her breasts, while not large, looked firm. For when she wore a shirt or a tight sweater there were no tell-tale strap signs which seemed to indicate that she did not wear or need a bra.

If I am giving the impression of a sexy woman then so be it. At first I thought that Val's sexiness was natural. Just a part of being Valerie but it soon became apparent that she was a tease who could turn it on and off at will. To accomplish this she could use her eyes or her boobs, but most of all her incredible legs.

Val always wore a mini-skirt. Because with legs like hers why would she not?. There is something about porcelain white skin on long smooth legs that is downright sexy and Val knew it. Whenever Jan was not around she was forever crossing and uncrossing them to draw my attention. A trick that never failed.

Her dainty feet transitioned through smooth ankles to long shapely calves, dimpled knees and thighs that carried just enough weight to change sleek perfection into downright erotic.

Keeping her knees together seemed to be difficult for Val. Her legs were always slightly parted and when she swung them around to face me I was allowed an up-skirt glimpse that didn't quite let me see her panties. Except on one occasion Jan walked out of the room then Val slowly and provocatively pointed her knees in my direction then gradually parted her thighs till I could see pink panties with a definite camel-toe in the crotch and tiny wisps of red hair to either side. This gave me an instant steel hard erection which put a lascivious smile on Val's face as the tip of her tongue slid from side to side between her lips. This is when I reached the conclusion than Val was doing more than teasing me.

That night Jan was the beneficiary of Valerie's teasing as I gave her pussy the kind of hammering that had her squealing with delight.

Whilst using Val to stimulate my love life was great there was always a degree of frustration involved because I recognised Val's teasing for what it was. A blatant invitation. Whilst this was an invitation that I found exciting I also thought that it would never be realised. I was soon to be proved wrong.

Jan was spending a couple of weeks with her parents, she had been gone for three or four days when there was a knock at the door I opened it to reveal Valerie standing there in her shortest mini-skirt and a tight tee shirt that left no doubt that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were almost poking through the material.

'Hi neighbour.' she said. 'I thought that you might like some company.'

Company! I thought. She is definitely looking for more than company.

'Come in.' I replied. 'I'm just designing and constructing a cup of coffee. Want some.'

She gave a throaty chuckle. 'Sure why not?' Then proceeded to her usual chair in the kitchen where she swung her knees toward me and once again slightly parted those luscious legs giving me a quick flash of inside thigh.

This time things were somewhat different. My wife was away with no chance of her returning in the near future.

Time to push the boundaries a bit further I thought so I slowly and deliberately hunkered down and fixed my gaze on her knees.

She gurgled with laughter then just as slowly parted her thighs.

Pink panties again only this time her camel-toe was more pronounced.

There was nothing I wanted more than to jump up and swarm all over her like a bad rash but I realised that taking my time could only improve the situation. So before rising I kissed the tips of my fingers and reached out to place the kiss on the warm and inviting slit in her panties.

When I rose to my feet the smile had gone from Valerie's face, her breathing had noticeably deepened and her eyes were smouldering.

'Wow!' was her only comment.

'Wow?' I asked.

'Yes. Wow! When you used your finger to plant that kiss on my pussy.'

'Next time I won't use my finger.'

'Next time?' she raised her eyebrows.'

'Soon.' I replied.

Again her gurgle of laughter as she said. 'Promises promises.'

'Well how's this for a promise.' I asked as I reached down to stroke and outline my rock hard cock in my jeans.

Once again her laughter stopped as she sensuously kissed her finger tips then reached out to place the kiss on my turgid cock. Then said. 'Next time I won't use my finger.'

Now the very air between became charged.

'Soon?' I asked.

'Soon.' she nodded.

'No time like the present.'

Again she nodded.

Once more I squatted down only this time I allowed my forefinger to draw lazy circles that slowly ascended her inner thigh. When I reached her panties. Surprise! Her camel-toe must have been standing in the oasis because her crotch was decidedly damp. I crooked my finger into her undies and began pulling. Valerie lifted her butt slightly which enabled me to slowly pull her panties down.

Once again she parted her thighs so that for the first time I got a clear look at her pussy. It was all I could have hoped for. A light dusting of fine red hair surrounded two moist pouting lips that looked as if they were waiting to be kissed.

This time I didn't use my finger. The very scent of her filled my senses. The tangy taste of her was completely feminine. I felt her body stiffen as my tongue searched for and found her clitoris. A few seconds of slow licking had her clamping her thighs around my head. A short while later her hands clasped the back of my head as her hips began to buck. Her breath was sawing in her throat as she pussy fucked my busy tongue. My cock was bursting to be set free so whilst I lashed my tongue along her lips and licked and nibbled at her clit I reached down to set the beast free and proceeded to rub it vigorously. While I'm sure that my tongue was adding to her moisture I am equally certain that the vast majority of the juices that were oozing down her thighs came from within her.

As I withdrew my face I could see a delightful feminine slit that was just begging to be fucked and I had an aching steel hard cock that was designed for the job.

Val slid down from her chair to lay upon the kitchen floor with her legs spread wide apart. There was no way that she was going to wait to go to the bedroom. With the inviting sight of her lewd body laid out before me, neither was I.

'Now I get to find out if you are as good as you look.' I said.

'Now I get to show you that I'm a lot better.' She replied.

She then took hold of my cock and guided it toward her pussy, but instead of allowing me to enter her she began rubbing the tip of it back and forth along her smooth moist lips. Added to this sensation I could feel the warmth that emanated from within her.

When I had reached the stage of being ready to thrust myself into her she allowed just the tip of my throbbing cock to enter her pussy. The feeling was unbelievable. It was as if her pussy was trying to draw me deeper. I've had my share of pussy but this was the first time that I'd ever felt one sucking against me. I began to thrust with my hips but Valerie kept a firm grip on me so that her hand prevented me from fully entering her. Then by shifting her grip slowly back she enabled me to plunge a little deeper with each stroke.

Thus being forced to enter her slowly I got to relish the feeling not of simply fucking her but becoming part of her as her hot wet cunt, bit by bit ,engulfed me. She was hot, she was wet, she was tight so that it wasn't long before my balls were tingling with the unmistakable feeling of onrushing orgasm.

When my orgasm arrived it was the brain bending all of body type that would normally leave me exhausted. Unbelievably my erection remained rock hard. So I did not withdraw but carried on thrusting into her. This time it took a fair bit longer till once again I felt my seed pulsing into her.

This time as I withdrew my deflating cock from her still clasping pussy I said.

'You are absolutely correct. You really are a lot better than you look.'

We both knew that this first time would be often repeated in the future.

END.

Harper2
Harper2
59 Followers