Valerie Ch. 2

Story Info
Valerie's continued education.
2.2k words
4.32
64k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the morning after I met her and looked over at Valerie. She was already awake and looking expectantly at me.

"What will you do with me today, Sir?" Valerie asked.

"Since it's Saturday, we may take a little trip," I answered.

She smiled broadly and it was obvious the idea intrigued her. We talked for hours that morning. I needed to learn as much as possible about her. She was from a small family. She was the youngest of two sisters and her parents had passed away. She rarely saw her sister and felt all alone in the world. She worked at a small advertising company as a private secretary. She had a degree in marketing, but her career hadn't worked out. She was 35 years old and had been married once when she was 20. It was a bad match from the start and she left to finish college.

I asked when she had first started to feel a need to be dominated and spanked. She said it was from when she was a young girl. She'd seen her father spank her sister's bare bottom and she had found it very exciting. She never got spanked since she was such a good child. She'd often thought of it over the years and always found it exciting. Lately, she'd begun to read about such activities in magazines and on the internet. The more she read, the more exciting she found it. She said she often went to the bar where I'd found her in hopes of somehow finding someone with whom she could live out these fantasies. She wanted to live the fantasy, but it frightened her as well.

I unlocked her ankle cuff and escorted her to the shower. There I bathed her, shaved her legs and trimmed the hair around her sweet little cunt. I made sure she was squeaky clean and groomed to suit me. Then, I told her it was time to go shopping for clothes. She was very excited at this prospect. We went to the mall and visited all the women's wear stores. She pointed out things she liked, but they were much too conservative for what I had in mind. Finally, we came upon a little store that had some very high quality things that appealed to me. We found some micro shorts that fit very tightly. The legs were almost non-existent and when she sat down in them, her cunt lips showed on either side of the crotch. She was very embarrassed to model them for me since the sales lady was also in a position to see everything I could. I insisted that she model them in various positions. The sales lady couldn't take her eyes off Valerie. I was enjoying the opportunity to show off my latest acquisition.

Then we bought a very short skirt that hardly covered her cunt when she was standing, much less sitting. I had not allowed her to wear underwear on our shopping trip, so when she modeled it, her cunt was totally exposed to view. I was very pleased with the image and the sales lady couldn't stop licking her lips. I made a mental note of her for possible future games. We bought some knit tops with very low cut necklines and backs and several pairs of very high heels to match the outfits. Now it was time to take our little trip.

We started out as soon as we left the mall. We were going to a town several hours drive on the interstate from where we lived. I wanted us to be where we wouldn't run into people we knew, and Valerie wouldn't feel too inhibited at first. As we drove, I reached over and pulled the knit top she was wearing down around her waist. She was startled, but did not protest. She tried to slide lower in the seat to be out of view of passing cars. I ordered her to sit up straight and tall with her shoulders back to accentuate her lovely little tits. She complied with the requisite, "yes sir." As we passed a trucker, I reached across and cradled Valerie's left tit in my palm and offered it up for his inspection. He wasn't looking our way, much to Valerie's relief, so I honked the horn. She turned an immediate beet red, but held her position. The look on his face was priceless. I knew he would have given anything to have been in my place. As I speeded up, he did too. He didn't want to lose sight of the wonderful view he had. I told Valerie to pull her skirt up around her waist also. She did and the truckers eyes nearly exploded. He had a perfect vantage point to see her gorgeously trimmed little cunt when I made her spread her legs wide and put her feet on the dashboard of the car. He nearly ran off the road when she began to play with her cunt at my order.

That was enough of that. I sped up and left him behind quickly. Very frustrating for him, I'm sure. Very embarrassing for Valerie, but also exciting. Her cunt was wet and juicy from all the hot action. I asked her if that little scene excited her. She said it had made her want to be fucked and fucked hard. I laughed. It seemed that it was not at all difficult to make Valerie want to be fucked. I told her to go ahead and finger herself until she came. She said she wasn't sure if she could as it had never worked for her before. I told her to try.

She began to stroke the outer lips of her pussy and then grasped the lips on either side of her clit between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed and rolled her clit back and forth between the lips. Soon her hips were moving back and forth along with her squeezing and she pinched her nipples with the other hand. It wasn't long before she uttered a long deep groan and began to say "I'm coming, Oh my god, I'm coming" over and over. She came for what seemed like minutes before she finally came back to reality.

I told her I was very proud of her and she replied, "Thank you sir." I left her sitting there, exposed, until it was time to stop for gas. I allowed her to cover her nakedness while we were in the station. I did make her get out of the car and strut around the inside of the store so the other customers and the attendant could drool over her while I filled the tank. When I went in to pay for the gas and her soft drink, I put my arm around her and reached around her torso and squeezed her breast while I paid the bill with my other hand. The attendant nearly passed out. He couldn't believe his eyes. Valerie couldn't believe what had just happened. She gasped when I did it, but she didn't pull away.

When we got back in the car, I asked how it made her feel. She said it humiliated her to be so openly fondled in public. Again, I asked how that felt. She smiled and admitted it was very exciting and had made her cunt wet all over again. I had suspected as much. It was quite a turn on for me as well. Now it was time for her to suck my cock again.

I unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out of my fly. I reached over and grasped Valerie's head and pushed it down in my lap. She didn't need any more coaxing. She went right to work.

She started by licking all over the surface of my cock using only her tongue. I drove with her face in my lap and wondered if I could come without wrecking the car. She started sucking then and moving her head up and down with her lips sealed around my cock by the suction she was maintaining. It felt like a very tight cunt with a tongue that swirled around the head on the out stroke.

It was becoming more and more difficult to maintain my concentration on my driving. She was a very skillful little cocksucker. She reached with her right hand and cupped my balls where she could roll them around in her palm. Every once in a while I could feel her teeth scrape lightly along the length of my shaft. I took hold of her hair, it was in a pony tail, and began to control her movement up and down. I shoved her face all the way down on my cock until I felt the head against the back of her throat. I love that feeling of being as far in as she can take it. She gagged. That's what I was going for. I wouldn't let her up from swallowing my cock just because she was gagging. She finally got control of her reflex and continued sucking. I raised and lowered her head as if I were jacking off with her mouth. I wanted to come at just the right time. I kept looking in the rear view mirror and slowing down so another car could catch up to us. Eventually, a car with two guys in it caught up to us and was about to pass. I pounded her face onto my cock and came like a fire hose. I pulled her face away slightly so I could come on her face. Then I slowed some more to let the other car pull along side. When they were right next to us, I pulled Valerie's head from my lap and held her face toward the window. I told her to smile at the occupants of the other car. She did. My come was all over her face and I told her to lick her lips to eat the come that was on them. She did as she was told and then went a little further on her own. She stuck her tongue out and licked the come from her lips.

I looked over at the guys in the other car and they were transfixed. Obviously, they'd never seen such a wanton slut performing in public like that. The driver was being tortured. He wanted to see the action badly, but didn't want to die in a collision. He kept shifting his gaze rapidly from the road to Valerie's come covered face. The passenger just kept his eyes glued to our window and the scene within it. Valerie reached up with her right hand and wiped the come from her nose and left cheek and then sucked it off her fingers while looking the guy in the eye.

Then I speeded up and left them behind. We were both laughing so hard we could hardly breathe by the time we came to the next exit. We exited the highway and stopped at a service station to clean ourselves up. Valerie still had come clinging to her face and I needed to do a little clean up myself.

Valerie got out of the car and flashed her legs and cunt at anyone and everyone in view. She walked to the counter and asked for the key to the ladies room with the come still glistening on her face. She smiled the entire time. The attendant was struck dumb. He just handed her the key and couldn't say anything.

After we got cleaned up, we drove on to Omaha. A large town was just right for what I had in mind. We went to a nice hotel and got a suite.

As we entered the room, I tipped the bellman and sent him on his way. The door had no more than closed when I took Valerie by the shoulders and turned her around so she faced away from me. I walked her to the table in the dining area and bent her over at the waist forcing her torso to lie on the table. I raised her skirt up around her waist and she started to stand up. I slapped her ass hard and told her to lie back down. She did as she was told and I dropped my trousers to the floor and shoved my cock into her cunt as hard as I could. I fucked her fast and hard. The thrusts were hard enough to eventually move the table up against the far wall where I continued to ram my cock into her until I came violently. The semen leaked out of her cunt as I pulled my cock out of it.

"Sir, you're not finished are you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"But sir, I haven't come yet."

"I'm aware of that, Valerie. You'll come when I tell you to."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, take a shower and put on the shortest skirt we bought. No panties, no bra and a tight fitting top that buttons down the front."

"Yes sir."

When she returned from the bedroom, she was wearing a dark blue micro skirt that barely covered her lovely little cunt. The outfit was completed with gold three inch open toed heels and a gold knit top unbuttoned to the waist so that the insides of her breasts were visible. It was perfect.

"Let's go have a drink," I said.

To Be Continued...