Valerie Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While never breaking eye contact with her, I stood up from my perch on the edge of the bed, sliding my hands up along her thighs, hips, ribcage and onto her shoulders as I came face to face with her and kissed her. Her arms slid around my neck and her body molded itself against the lines of my own. I could feel the heat of her skin through my own clothing and searched her bare back with my fingers, touching and caressing.

She sighed a deep, contented sigh and told me that she was now satisfied that this evening would be special. I asked about the gown; had Charles bought it for her? Had she bought it for this evening?

She leaned back in my arms and kissed my lips lightly and said that, no, Charles did not even know this gown existed. The gown had been a present from her 'friend' from college days. She had given it to her to wear when they made love the night before graduation. Valerie had never been with her since that day and had never worn the gown with anyone else. I told her how honored I felt and kissed her warmly. She spread her feet wider and allowed my thigh to press inward against her forested valley. I could feel both the heat and the moisture seeping through my own trousers and knew I now had to make the next move.

Swiftly, before she could regain control, I turned her around with her back to the bed and lowered her buttocks until they rested right on the edge. I continued to kiss her and slowly knelt down on the floor in front of her. I kissed my way all around the contours of her face. I made my way down the side of her neck, nuzzling her hair and finding that small spot where shoulder and neck converge and kissed her there as well. My fingers untied the halter strap behind her neck and drew the two separate pieces down and away, to hang at her waist. Her breasts now touched my shirt, the nipples piercing through to touch my skin with their hardness. I allowed my hands to slide down from her shoulders, across the swells and around them and under them and then circling the taut nipples and rolling them between thumbs and forefingers as I tugged at them lightly.

I could smell another fresh rush of her scent surging up toward my nostrils as if her pussy was announcing her readiness for me. I bent forward and captured one nipple, then the other and subjected each of them to a tongue-loving that neither was accustomed to, I could tell. Round and round and round, my tongue drew rough circles along the crinkled edges of her aureoles and flicked its tip at her swollen nubbins. God, I was in heaven!

And I allowed my lips to trace the valley between her small breasts and follow a direct line down across her stomach and nuzzled my face at the juncture of her thighs. Sitting erect as she was, I could not gain complete entrance, so I raised my face and took her hands to urge her to lie back on the bed. She followed my lead with a gracious sigh and spread her hair into an auburn halo on the bed around her face. Her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and I used my face, kissing her thighs, to nudge them apart. When I had them far enough apart to see the wealth of the world curling in front of my face, I lifted them over my shoulders so her calves hung down behind me and I was in control. I leaned forward, and tracing a wet line up the inside of her left thigh, reached the object of my increasing desire where I placed a soft, warm kiss – directly on the center of her aromatic pussy.

She jumped as if shocked and her pussy bumped into my face, causing my lips to press against hers and force another flow of her juices out. They quickly coated my beard and my lips and I tasted her ambrosia again, this time directly from the source.

I looked up at her and said, "Valerie, my love?" She lifted her head from the bed enough to see me looking up at her through tendrils of shiny-wet auburn curls and questioned me with her eyes. "My love, I am about to touch you where few have touched you before. I sincerely hope that I can, at least, re-create what you had with your friend when you were younger. I have no insecurity issues, love; if you wish to fantasize that I am she, then do it. I want to bring you to a level of pleasure and excitement that you haven't felt in a while. If your mind must dismiss me as a participant and use her memory as a replacement, then so be it. But, my dear woman, I am going to love you; have no doubt about that. I am going to love you until I am satisfied, and if all goes as planned, that should be quite a bit longer than it takes for you, yourself, to reach a level of satisfaction."

And I bent my head to my task, kissing the very juncture of fat pussy lips and thighs, tracing that crease with the tip of my tongue, circling around and around the edges of her sex without ever really touching more than a tip here and a tip there. I continued this tease until the scent emanating from within her had increased to a level I had honestly not been prepared for. She was wondrously fragrant and promised a taste of gods' nectars if and when I chose to partake.

And I opened my mouth and circled her fleshy hood, flicking at its entrance with the tip of my ever-searching tongue. A flick to the resident of that hood…and she screamed.

12