Valerie Hates Dan Ch. 02

Story Info
Their shopping spree is almost over and the fun begins.
6.1k words
4.02
37.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julems90
julems90
19 Followers

I was right. Six hours later, I was cranky, tired and had accrued eight more future punishments, plus an entirely new wardrobe. Daniel had paid for everything and I wasn't sure how.

"Our last stop. Victoria's Secret," he announced.

"You can't be serious, Sir," I complained.

"I am. And I don't want to hear you whine anymore, slut. You have fourteen punishments to atone for. I don't think you want to make it fifteen."

"No, Sir," I mumbled. I definitely did not.

"Okay, here we are." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"Can I help you?" A pretty, young girl asked us, a measuring tape around her neck.

"I have an appointment with Gloria," Daniel said. An appointment? This sounded serious.

"Alright, I'll go get her for you," she said in a perky voice and trotted away, ponytail bouncing with every step. Too soon, an older, but still attractive lady approached us. Her name tag read 'Gloria.'

"Hello, D," she greeted, "this must be Vals," she stuck out a hand and I shook it.

"Yes, this is her, think you can help us?"

"Absolutely. I've been browsing the store all morning looking for items that fit your specifications."

"Okay, I'll be back in an hour."

"Great." He turned to me then.

"Phone," I handed it over reluctantly. If Gloria noticed his domineering nature, she said nothing.

"Don't run and don't you think about doing anything that would displease me, understand?"

"Yes, D," I said. Gloria had to have heard that, but she still said nothing or looked concerned. Maybe it was her job to smile all the time, no matter what she heard. Phone in hand-my phone- Daniel exited, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

"Alright," I agreed reluctantly. She then whipped out her own measuring tape and to my embarrassment, I discovered that I'd been wearing the wrong bra size for years now. I'd been sporting a 32 B while in reality I was a 34 C.

"Didn't you notice that your bras didn't fit right?" She asked with a gentle laugh.

"Not really," I answered honestly. She just laughed again. And then she beckoned me to follow her.

I was surprised with what she picked out. Daniel had picked out mostly pink, whites and pale yellows and baby blues to dress me in, but most of the lingerie Gloria had handed to me was black and lacey. The only exceptions were a red teddy, a deep purple corset and two white lacey bras just in case the black bras showed through some lighter tops Daniel had purchased. I didn't dare argue with Gloria.

Black bras, corsets, teddies, negligees, and a few matching bra and panty sets. All things that I would never ever buy myself. And everything fit perfectly. An hour later, Daniel strolled into the store and I was back in the clothes I had come in, four pink, striped bags in hand with Gloria at my side.

"How'd it go?" He asked Gloria.

"I think you'll be pleased." He started to pull out his credit card.

"Already paid for," she said with a smile. He didn't seem surprised and put his card back without a change of expression. He thanked her and took the four bags in one hand, while his other hand firmly grasped mine.

"Bye, D. Be, Vals," Gloria called out. I waved half-heartedly. And then Daniel handed me my phone back.

"I took the liberty of deleting a few of your contacts, but I wrote them down in case we really need them." He raised an eye when I just nodded. Truth was, I was too tired to argue. And I didn't feel like myself anymore. I had all new clothes, acted differently, spoke differently, and with a new nickname, with a guy I never dreamed I'd date. Plus, my watch was ten minutes fast! And while that might not seem like much, the little detail of my watch overwhelmed me. I coached myself not to cry. I couldn't let Daniel see me as weak.

My parents still weren't home so Daniel and I put away my new clothes. He told me to change into something new, so while he was in the bathroom, I put on skinny jeans, a fitted pink tee, complete with the non-sexiest, black bra and panty set I bought.

"Give me your old clothes," he demanded. I did and he eyed me critically.

"Good enough," he said, "we'll burn these later. Let's go."

"Where, Sir?" Wasn't this enough for one day? What else could he possibly need me to do?!

"My house," he responded, "You have fourteen punishments coming your way and I want you to meet my father so you'll be joining us for dinner."

"Yes, Sir," I replied meekly. I had forgotten all about the punishments. What was he going to do to me?

"Slut, I'm going to give you a choice. You owe now, fourteen punishments. Fourteen small punishments. Three small infractions equals one medium and five equals one large punishment. So, how do propose I break these down. I won't be giving you a choice in the future, but today, I will. Should I give you fourteen small punishments or a mixture between large, medium and small?" I did not know what a small, medium or large punishment consisted of, but I had a feeling that he would not care.

"Two large, one medium and one small, Sir," I answered. Best to break it up into the smallest increments.

"Alright." We has pulled up to his house and he led me. Funny, how this morning I was horrified and scared to even touch him and now, just hours later, taking his hand almost became second nature. I really wasn't myself.

And someone I had to pretend to be a happy, normal girlfriend in front of Mr. McAllister after being punished by his son!

We proceeded into Daniel's room and he pointed me to the desk.

"Get out your folder and a piece of paper." I did so and grabbed a pen from the mug.

"Yes, Sir," I said while following his orders. Did he want me to do lines? Write, 'I will not speak out of turn' fifty times?

"I want you to have a clear understanding of what punishments entail. Write down what I tell you, and DO NOT interrupt me. If you do, you will be given one big punishment. Understand, slut?'

"Yes, Sir."

"Small punishment include light spanking, short corner time- ten minutes, or mild humiliation." Medium punishments are mild paddling, mild corner time- fifteen to twenty minutes, bondage- same amount of time, mild humiliation. Large punishments include belting, corner or bondage time for a minimum of thirty minutes and severe humiliation.

"And then there are random punishments. I will use them to fit my needs after I see how you react. They include kneeling on grits, ice cube play, tickle torture and revoked privileges. I may add more later. And you may NOT ask questions. I figured today I'd use the random punishments so we see how you react."

"Okay, Sir."

"I believe you picked two large, one medium and one small punishment?"

"Yes, Sir." He smiled a truly frightening smile. He went to his bed and reached under it pulling out a box of grits.

"Ready?"

"Sir?" He sighed.

"Yes, slut?"

"Did you get this idea from Secret Life of Bees?"

"A generous and clever slut," Daniel chuckled as he poured a liberal pile on his hardwood floor at the foot of his bed. "Kneel," he commanded in a voice that sent shivers down my spine. "Wait." He changed his mind suddenly and I stopped, my knees slightly bent. I wasn't sure why he told me to pause but I was thankful for the reprieve, no matter how short it was. Until...

"Take off your pants," he ordered. That made me stop and stare dumbfounded.

"Sir?" I managed with a squeak.

"You heard me slut," he rumbled, "take them off! It won't hurt with jeans protecting your knees. Not that I need an excuse to have you undress."

I was still too stunned to move.

"Sir," I moaned, a plea.

"I asked you to take off your jeans," Daniel said in a dangerously patient, even voice, "I did not ask you to remove your panties or shirt or bra. But if you pause any linger, I will forcibly remove every article of clothing on your body." His tone never raised above an indoor tenor and it remained logical and calm as if he was reasoning with an unruly child.

As much as it angered and mortified me, I took off my jeans but kept my eyes downcast. Meeting his eyes would make it worse.

"Look up," he said and I did, as soon as my knees came in contact with the grits. He made me keep eye contact while I kneeled. He lounged on the bed.

"The pain was bearable at first. But as it dragged on, I felt it get to me, the grits cutting into my soft knees. I could feel my eyes sting with tears but I held them as I kept my gaze steady with his unwavering eyes. There was no sympathy or anger in his face. He was eyeing me as if I was some science research project that he did not much care for. I wasn't sure how much longer he planned to keep me there, feeling the pain, knowing that I was bleeding, but fighting the tears. He COULD NOT win.

"Danny," I heard a man's voice boom from somewhere below us, "dinner!"

"We'll be there in fifteen minutes," Daniel called back. Fifteen more minutes of this!? Could I make it? I tried to think of other things, but Daniel would clear this throat meaningfully every time my eyes dropped.

"If you drop your eyes one more time, slut, you'll be there another five minutes," he finally said breaking the silence. With my eyes trained on his, all I could think of was him.

"You can get up now," he said sometime later. Gratefully, I tried to get off the grits, but my legs were quivering.

Unfortunately, my knees buckled as soon as I got to my full height. I braced myself for hitting the floor and shut my eyes, but I didn't hit the ground. Instead, two arms caught me.

I opened my eyes and found myself looking right into Daniel's grey eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Just lost my balance, Sir," I whispered. His concerned stare unnerved me. He set me on the edge of the bed and inspected my knees. I didn't need to look at them to know they were bleeding.

"Stay put," he said and left, returning a few minutes later with a wet paper towel, some cream, a broom and a dust pan. Once he swept all the grits up, he kneeled in front of me and treated my injuries with a gentle hand.

"Do you know why I punished you, slut?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"Can you explain to me why?" He sounded like a teacher, talking to a recalcitrant student.

"I spoke out of turn, did not address you properly, and resisted your authority, Sir."

"Do you think you'll be able to behave better in the future?" He raised one eyebrow and I had to answer honestly. I knew he wanted a meek, 'yes, sir,' but though I was tired and felt as if I had been pushed past my limits today, I knew that I had yet to be broken. I WOULDN'T break. After a good night's rest, I'd be ready to test the limits again. Maybe he'd grow bored with my bad behavior and let me be. Maybe I'd find a way to talk to John.

"I'll do my best, Sir." He raised an eyebrow, displeased with my answer, but said nothing.

"Time for dinner, slut," was all he said.

"Yes, Sir," I responded and he offered me his hand. I took it and together and walked downstairs.

His dad was at the head of the table and though he looked almost exactly like Daniel, he as much more imposing. And sitting to his left was...

"Gloria!" No wonder Daniel got the lingerie for free... she was his... but what mother picked out lingerie for his son's girlfriend? Especially after he was dating this girl for less than 24 hours? And the way he spoke to me in front of her... what kind of mother condoned that?

"Hello Vals," she responded quietly, "D," she said and exchanged a nod with Daniel. I shot a look at Daniel then. What was going on?!

He looked at me with an odd smile.

"Gloria is to my father as you are to me." I listened to the analogy and looked up at the father who glared at me.

"Your slut has yet to learn to keep its eyes averted in the presence of a Master," he growled at Daniel.

"I haven't introduced that rule to her yet," he explained.

"And why not?" The father thundered. My fight or flight instinct was telling me to run and perhaps Daniel sensed it. His hand gripped mine more tightly and he tugged it gently so I had to move closer to his side. I was not fond of Daniel, but at the moment, I was more terrified of the father and the closeness of our bodies made me feel safe.

"And why not?" The anger and loud voice made me shudder. I looked at the ground thinking maybe it would quiet him.

"I gave her a lot of rules and it's the first day. She knows she'll get more in the future. I figured I'd get her used to a few at a time."

Mr. McAllister did not look pleased with Daniel's idea, but to my surprise and extreme relief, he shrugged.

"She's not my slut," he replied but his tone implied that he believed Daniel's methods were wrong. Daniel tugged me over to a chair across from Gloria and in between the two McAllister men.

"Sit," Daniel ordered.

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled, making sure not to meet anyone's eyes. This was an awful situation. I wish I had just told 'Ris from the start, but now he was threatening me with telling everyone lies. Normally, a lie would be shrugged off on my part. What's a little gossip? But I knew Daniel; he could blow one up to epic proportions. Enough so that my parents would believe it, and my friends and the bosses at my job... I had to play along- for now.

But his DAD was in on it! And Gloria! This wasn't just some sick game that Daniel was playing. He was raised to do this to me. I heard a 'ding' from the other room. Gloria stood up as if it was calling her name.

"Go help Gloria, slut," Daniel said and I got up quickly with a standard, 'yes, Sir,' and followed her into the kitchen.

She was taking food out of the oven and instructed me to grab the pot with the mixed vegetables. She was cheerful and I wondered why.

"Gloria, may I ask you something?" I hesitantly queried in a soft voice.

"Sure thing, Vals," she was so open.

"Are you happy? Here? In this situation, I mean?"

"Being Mr. McAllister's slave?" I hadn't heard that term being used before, and I flinched but I guess, thinking about it, that was what we were.

"Yes."

"Yes, I'm very happy," she laughed at my shocked expression, "at first, I wasn't. I was terrified, and angry- and always in trouble. Take it from me, it's easier if you don't make waves. Just do what D says and in return, he'll take good care of you. Eventually, I got used to being here and doing what I was told to do, and now I doubt I could be happy or comfortable anywhere else. Master is good to me."

I thought about what she said, but I doubted I could just do what Daniel told me to all the time. I wasn't built that way.

"Serve first to Mr. McAllister. Remember to keep your eyes down, and then serve to D. Then serve me. What's left is for you. Understand?" I nodded and she shooed me out into the dining room. I quickly looked down and approached Mr. McAllister.

I scooped some fresh mixed vegetables onto his plate until he held up a hand which I took to mean he had enough. I moved onto Daniel and did the same thing. I then started to glob them onto Gloria's plate.

"That's enough," she said and I looked into the pot. There was just enough left for me to have a very small serving. My stomach growled and I realized how hungry I was. I hoped there would be more chicken left than there was vegetables.

But alas, when Gloria finished, there was one small piece of chicken for me. I was so hungry and even on normal nights, I would eat more than this. Daniel must've noticed my expression.

"Is something wrong, slut?" He taunted. I knew how to answer it.

"No, Sir." I lied and began to eat, slowly as if the slower I ate, the longer it would last in my stomach. It didn't really work.

With only a nudge, I knew to help Gloria clear out dinner. While I was helping her, I noticed something for the first time.

"Is that a collar around your neck?" I asked curiously. She fingered it the way someone might play with a necklace.

"Yes, it's a symbol of my ownership."

"Oh," I replied, not sure what to say. Would Daniel make ME wear one?

When we were nearly done, Gloria gave me a nudge.

"Now you go on, I'll finish here."

"I can stay and help," I protested. No way I wanted to go back to Daniel. I had a few more punishments to suffer through. One of each size and my knees still hurt from the grits. Gloria gave me a look.

"Go," but she shot me a sympathetic glance. She obviously knew what I was trying to avoid, or at least put off. I sighed and allowed myself a whimper, but I did what Gloria said.

Daniel was waiting for me in the dining room, but at least his father was gone.

"Come," he said as if I were a dog and I followed him upstairs to his room.

When we were there, he pointed to his bed.

"Sit." I did so wondering what had put the ice in his eyes and tone. I was used to the smirk and the coldness took me by surprise.

"Obviously, I must add a new rule," he muttered, "but first, I think we should finish your punishments." The word 'punishments' put the devilish glint I was accustomed to back in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir."

"I think we should introduce you to bondage, and my paddle and maybe some ice cube torture." My insides churned with apprehension.

"Yes, Sir," and he smirked. My voice was shaking.

"Grab your ankles, slut," he ordered and I did so, not quite understanding why. I heard rustling around and even footsteps approaching me.

"Since it's your first time being paddled, I will allow you to keep your pants on, but know I won't always be so lenient," he waited a beat, "a good slut would thank me."

"Thank you, Sir." I said hurriedly, trying to inject sincerity into my tone.

"Better. I believe fifteen would be best," I waited, my body cramping a bit from the awkward position I was bent into.

I heard it before I felt it. The swooshing through the air and the smack on my bottom followed immediately by a stinging pain.

"Count," a voice ordered. It was not D's but before I had time to focus on it, I got another smack.

"Two, Sir." I said.

Woosh! Smack! Pain.

"Three, Sir," I breathed. They kept going until I didn't think I could handle it. By seven, I was crying the numbers. And by fifteen, I thought I would collapse from the pain, but I was proud in an odd way. I had kept count and I hadn't let go of my ankles. The pain in my bottom far outdid the cramps in my leg.

"Up, slut," Daniel commanded. And I rose, fiercely trying to taper down my tears, but when I got to my full height, I came face to face with Mr. McAllister. I quickly dropped my eyes to the floor to ward off his stern disproval and perhaps a lecture.

"At least she can learn," Daniel's father said with a snort. Heat rose to my cheeks but I bit my lip. I would not cry and I would not retaliate.

"And she made it to fifteen."

"Perhaps she'll make a better slut than I first believed," Mr. McAllister said thoughtfully. I wanted so badly to run again. I had a feeling it was just being in the presence of Mr. McAllister; he made me acutely uncomfortable. It also unnerved me that Daniel seemed to be able to read my mind. He put a hand on my shoulder. To some, it might seem a symbol of reassurance, but I could feel the weight he was placing on me. I knew it was to keep me rooted, but odd enough, it was sort of comforting.

Finally, Mr. McAllister left.

"On the bed," Daniel ordered. I scrambled to do his bidding, not wanting another round with the paddle. He smirked his usual smirk.

"Anxious for your last two punishments, slut?" He asked with a taunt. I refused to answer. I sat on the edge of the bed, my bottom hurting, waiting for further orders. Mr. McAllister might terrify me, but I wasn't so afraid of Daniel that I would allow myself to stare at the floor. It was much better to meet his eyes and pretend to be unafraid.

"Take off your top and bra and lie down." My bra?! That was NOT happening. I was not ready to go there yet! He seemed to be waiting as if he actually expected me to undress.

julems90
julems90
19 Followers
12