Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 03

Story Info
Valerie Song goes nuts in a Victoria's Secret.
6.9k words
4.49
27k
25

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Valerie Song was sure her nuts were about to explode all over the lingerie store. They'd been bigger before, but rarely had they been this frustrated. The gigantic orbs were stuffed with gallon upon gallon of rich, hot cum and were ballooning larger every minute. Her once-baggy pink sweatpants were stretched to their limits, the fabric straining and creaking as it fought to restrain the beachball-sized testes and her yard-and-a-half long, two-liter-bottle thick cock.

"Welcome to Victoria's Secret! How can we help you today?" a silky-haired Indian girl sidled up to Val and touched her lightly on one of her muscular biceps. Her big, doe eyes were outlined with dark eyeliner and her long lashes fluttered with a practically audible twinkling sound. She was slim up top, her figure gradually widening to a delectable onion booty and thick thighs that were broader than her shoulders. She wore an employee nametag pinned above her left breast.

"I already asked her that, Rajana!" objected the skinny white girl with the very big boobs who had greeted Val when she first walked in.

"Yes, and now you're just standing there like a bump on a log!" Rajana retorted. "Look at me, I'm Haylee, I like to stand in one place for my entire shift while everyone else runs around the store getting things done!" she said in a mocking approximation of Haylee's cali girl accent.

"It's my day to work the cash register!" Haylee objected, putting her fists on her hips. The abrupt motion imparted a heavy bounce to her buoyant tits. Seriously, they were the size of cantaloupes.

"Of course it is! It's been 'your day' for the past two weeks!" Rajana huffed, putting her fists on her own plush hips, where they sank several centimeters into the pliant thickness.

The two girls began to bicker in earnest, leaving Valerie with serious concerns about the continuing integrity of her sweats. Frankly, she was surprised they had lasted as long as they had.

"Um, excuse me?" Val raised her hand.

"What?" the two girls turned and yelled together.

"Maybe you can both help me," Valarie suggested. "I'm in the market for some underwear, and also for a new sports bra."

"Well for all things underwear, you come to Rajana!" the Indian girl said, smiling. She looked Val up and down, her gaze lingering for several seconds on Valerie's monumental package. "I'm guessing you're interested in our selection of futa wear?"

"Good guess," Val chuckled.

"Wonderful! Follow me!"

The pear-shaped girl sashayed off with a wiggle of her broad hips. The girl was wearing a flowing skirt made of a light fabric that draped delicately over every curve and swayed in complement with her movements.

Mercy! Thought Val, biting her lower lip. She shuffled after the bobbing booty, moving carefully to not bust out of her sweats. She could feel the seams popping with every step. The feeling of her kneecaps massaging her nuts from behind working her up even further.

"This is our futa section," said Rajana, guiding Val to a corner area where several girls were browsing frilly panties and thongs that had obviously been designed for someone with a dick. Silver mannequins modeled various lingerie, their plastic packages bulging impressively beneath the black silk and lace. Val stopped to admire the sculpting on a disembodied set of hips and buttocks that sported a bulge the size of an orange, barely restrained by a bright blue bikini bottom.

"Were you looking for something more practical or...?" Rajana balanced air in her hands.

"To be honest, I was hoping for something that could maybe contain, you know, all this?" Val gestured to her burgeoning junk.

"Ah," Rajana tapped her fingertips together. "Well let me see."

The girl began rummaging through the various panties, thongs and lacy banana hammocks. At length she pulled out a pair of pink panties that would have been loose even on her big bottom.

Val took the panties and held them in front of her hips. Contrasted against her massively-swelling package, even the XXXXL size seemed pitifully small. To add insult to injury, Val's balls swelled another few inches. She felt something rip. The end was near.

"I dunno if these are gonna work," said Val.

Rajana sucked air through her teeth. "I'm afraid that is our largest pair. To get anything larger it would have to be custom made."

"You do that here?"

"We do!" said Rajana, brightly. "If you like, we could measure you today!"

"Absolutely!" Val smiled. "Lead the way."

Rajana turned on her tiptoe and headed off toward the back of the store. Val followed the hypnotic, swaying hips in a horny trance.

Rajana drew back a beaded curtain and gestured Val inside a large booth lined with shelves. Patches of fabric and lengths of ribbon littered the floor, while the shelves were stacked with swatches and rolls of various materials.

With a little difficulty, Val squeezed inside, her ever-swelling nuts brushing the shelves in the narrow space. She shuffled awkwardly around so that she faced the front.

Rajana grabbed a tape measure from a nearby shelf and held it out.

"Would you mind removing your trousers for me, please?" asked Rajana delicately.

"Your wish is my command," said Val, gripping her pants and pulling downward.

Womp! The elastic waistband couldn't clear the top of her colossal dong. The stretchy band dug into her waist just below the curly black tuft of her pubic bush. A fat purple vein at base of her thigh-thick cock throbbed under the pressure.

"Looks like I'm stuck," she gave an embarrassed laugh.

"You certainly are," Rajana agreed, her eyes widening. "May I help?"

"Take your best shot," offered Val.

Together, the two girls heaved, pulled and yanked, but could barely budge the overstressed opening more than a few inches. The tight elastic hugged Val's bodacious badonkadonk, squeezing the juicy buns so that they spilled over the top.

"Haylee?" Rajana called out the door. "I might need your assistance in here."

"I'm watching the register!" Haylee called back.

"Let Beth take a turn!" Rajana called.

"Whaaaat?" asked Beth.

"Just come help!" Rajana yelled angrily.

Haylee grumbled something inaudible, but appeared inside the beaded curtain a few seconds later.

"What's the matter? You forgot how to work a tape measure?" sniped the busty girl.

"We've got a bit of an issue," Rajana gestured to the stuck pants.

Haylee rolled her eyes and joined in the effort to de-pants the muscular, horny futa woman. Even all three of them together couldn't seem to shift the stuck waistband. Worse, they somehow got it so tightly jammed around Val's hips they couldn't even pull it back up! Val and the two assistants struggled with the stubborn pants, wrestling, rubbing, pushing and shoving. Their every motion sending pleasurable sensations cascading through Val's body.

"Oooh," Val moaned. Down below, her colossal cock grew increasingly hard. With its veins constricted, the monster shaft was swelling incredibly fast. Within a few seconds of Haylee joining in the effort to pull off her sweats, Valerie's cock was as hard as a battering ram.

RIIIIIIIIIIP! Valerie's pants finally gave out. The front burst open in an explosion of tearing fabric as five feet of cock sprang erect. Her churning balls, finally free of their confines, swelled with renewed vigor. They quickly squeezing up against the sides of the narrow booth and ballooned outwards, sending the two salesgirls tumbling.

The bursting pants also released a fragrant cloud of musk that had been building like a sauna inside. The air was suddenly humid with the steam of perspiration rising from Valerie's boiling balls. The tree-trunk like shaft of her cock glistened with moisture as it bobbed in the air, the volleyball-sized cockhead parting the beaded curtain and protruding out into the store.

The only thing left of Valerie's pink sweatpants, apart from a few tatters on the floor, was the waistband, which stubbornly clung to Val's hips even then, and continued to dig into the base of her elephantine cock. A fat, purple vein thicker than Rajana's forearm snaked its way along the top of Val's throbbing shaft, bulging angrily as her dong continued to swell at an alarming pace. Thick gobs of precum blurped out of the gaping slit and splattered on the floor in a growing puddle.

"Beth!" the two salesgirls called in unison.

"Whaaat?" came Beth's impatient reply.

"Get in here!" yelled Haylee. "And bring Vana, Lilliam and Jay with you!"

"Why?" Beth called.

"You'll see!" said Rajana.

Shortly, Beth appeared at the opening to the fitting booth, ducking around the now six-foot-long, sixteen-inch-broad shaft that took up much of the tiny room.

"Great googly moogly!" Beth exclaimed.

Val had moved all the way to the back of the twelve-by-six-foot booth. Her rapidly swelling balls had crowded out most of the remaining floor space and rose up past her chest. The walls creaked and groaned from the pressure of the boulder-sized nuts. Haylee and Rajana were panting like horny dogs, half-wrestling, half-caressing the monster shaft. Somehow, they'd become partially undressed. Haylee's bountiful H-cup tits were constrained only by an industrial-strength black bra, while Rajana's mango-sized pair bounced completely free, her large, dark areolae were puffy with the strength of arousal. Both girls were dripping liberally from their thoroughly-primed pussies.

"How big does this thing get?" asked Beth, feeling a spreading moisture in her crotch.

"Much bigger," answered Val, speaking over the tops of her swelling nuts. "The only way to make it go down is if I cum!"

"Well, what are we waiting for!" said Beth, her thumb-length nipples tenting the fabric of her white blouse.

She stripped off her clothes and began rubbing her body against the throbbing, hot shaft. Her nipples teased the ridges of Val's bulging veins and she stroked the behemoth's fat underbelly.

Lilliam, a skinny young man with frosted tips and a slim but sculpted physique, undressed with impressive speed and began slurping Val's gaping cumslit with his mouth. His bare chest was completely hairless and he'd shaved his pubes down to a smooth polish. Val could just see the shape of his long but proportionately slim erection bobbing between his legs as he worked her glans. Liters of milky precum gushed down his chin and coated his chest, running down his chiseled abs like a viscous zen waterfall.

Rajana pulled off her skirt and panties, exposing a coffee-brown ass decorated with an elaborate henna tramp stamp that took up most of her lower back. The bulbous chocolate globes were the size of basketballs, and jiggled enticingly as the intrepid girl lifted up one leg and threw it over the top of Val's shaft like a cowgirl mounting a horse.

"Dayum!" Val exclaimed. Her cock swelled tremendously at the sight, almost bucking the Indian cowgirl from her seat. The surge of growth finally snapped the elastic digging into the base of Val's cock and she felt a surge of relief as the dangerously throbbing purple shaft returned to a more natural color.

Rajana gripped Val's shaft tightly with her legs and began to rub her entire body up its length. Val moaned and squirmed in delight as the exotic girl's puffy nipples massaged the top of her engorged member. She panted in the heat and humidity, running her tongue up and down the still-swollen veins and ridges of Val's cock.

Haylee, jealous of Rajana's initiative, popped off her bra and began climbing Val's mountainous nuts.

"Where are you going?" asked Val, watching as the busty babe slid down the other side of her nuts and land next to her in the back of the booth.

"I'm not that into cock," said Haylee, breathlessly. "I'd much rather work dat ass!"

She ducked behind Val, gripping her muscular cheeks with both hands and spreading them apart.

"Holy crap!" Val yelled in delight as Haylee's talented tongue rimmed Val's tight butthole and massaged her prostate.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned. Six feet downstream, a burst of precum the width of a liter bottle gushed into Lilliam's face. He guzzled it greedily. Gallons of sticky fluid poured into his stomach. Already he had a visible belly from chugging so much of Val's pre, but somehow getting stuffed only made him hungrier.

Beth and Jay were both busily rubbing themselves up and down the yards-long length of Val's cock, but Vana had decided to work a different member. The stately, six-foot Swedish cougar was sucking Lilliam's teenage shaft like it was going out of style. Her long, elegant legs were tucked up under her chin as she crouched at the altar of his beautiful nine incher. The only clothes she had on were her black high heels and silk stockings, the rest of her work uniform was a crumpled heap on the floor.

Meanwhile, back at the caboose of this incredible fuck train, Haylee's magic tongue continued to send sparks of ecstasy shooting through Valerie's body. The motion of the girl's dextrous tongue on her prostate had sent Val's cum production skyrocketing, and her balls bulged tremendously, pushing up her cock and putting further pressure on the walls of the tiny booth.

The rising of Val's cock brought Rajana's pear-like booty directly level with Val's face. Not one to look a gift horse in the ass, the hyper-hung futa decided to Pay it Forward and stuffed her own girthy tongue into Rajana's eager pussy.

"Wahahahahahaaaaa!" Rajana wailed. Her dripping snatch gushed wildly as the orgasm exploded through her body. Her toes curled and she squirmed pleasurably atop Val's mammoth cock.

The walls of the fitting room gave an agonized CREAK of warping wood and cracking plaster before they finally gave into the building pressure. The sides of the room buckled as the drywall exploded and the wooden shelves were burst to splinters. Luckily they weren't load-bearing walls.

Customers screamed in shock and surprise as Val's monster nuts exploded out into the store, crushing display tables and mannequins like a rolling pink tide, driving a stampede of shoppers ahead of them. They took full advantage of the newly available space, swelling even faster than before. Each nut was the size of a full grown elephant and weighed about as much. Thousands of gallons of steaming spunk sloshed inside, begging to be released.

Now free from the crushing pressure of the fitting room, Val could breathe a little easier.

"Let's get a little more comfortable," she said.

Beth and Jay nodded, hoisting the colossal member onto their backs and heaving it around so that its length pointed out towards the store entrance instead of cramming against one wall. Lilliam followed the swinging head around, unwilling to unlatch himself from the fountain of ambrosia pouring from the swollen tip. Where Lilliam went, Vana went, crawling along the floor to keep her mouth latched to Lilliam's own rock-hard member.

With a moan, Lilliam came spectacularly into Vana's mouth. The horny fortysomething drank the cheek-bulging load easily, slurping hard for more. He put his hands on the golden crown of her head, indicating for her to stop.

"Help me up," he asked. "I need this beast in my ass now!"

Vana obliged, lifting the slightly-bloated twink up and helping position him against Valerie's goliath fuckstick. A swollen glans larger than his head pushed apart his taut, milky-white buttcheeks and he cooed in pleasurable anticipation as he felt the inches-long cumslit kiss his puckered, eager doughnut.

"Push me on," he instructed Vana.

The statuesque cougar didn't move. Her ice-blue eyes stared into his.

"I... I can't!" she said, blinking away tears. "I can't let you destroy an ass like that! So tight! So firm! It's a work of art!"

"Vana, my perfect ass was destined to be destroyed by a cock like this, it is pointless to fight fate," he said serenely.

"At least... at least let me say goodbye!" Vana said, choking back more tears.

Lilliam nodded. Vana turned him around and kissed him tenderly on the perfect asterisk of his butthole. Her goodbyes concluded, she steeled her resolve and lifted the skinny lad onto the end of Valerie's bulging freight-train of a cock.

A U.S. Marine in full dress uniform who had been shopping nearby paused to salute as the svelte twink's ass went to meet its doom. With a final, deep breath, Vana closed her eyes and crammed Lilliam onto the bulging cockhead.

"Gyuh hoohhhhh!" Lilliam's eyes bulged and he winced as a solid twenty-eight inches of monster cock thicker than his waist slammed into his guts. The bulge of Valerie's glans inside his chest was level with his face. He began licking and rubbing it eagerly as he pumped himself up and down Val's monster member.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Rajana was experiencing a coruscating kaleidoscope of unfathomable orgasm. Somewhere in the depths of her mind, she floated serenely through a psychedelic wonderland to accompanying sitar music. Her imaginary self sat in full lotus position, drifting on a cloud through the sexual nirvana as the neurons in her brain went haywire from the overwhelming avalanche of runaway endorphin cascade.

Val's girthy tongue was expertly massaging the writhing girl's secret, mystic pleasure points with the mastery she had achieved from years of study in an isolated Himalayan monastery under the expert tutelage of the mysterious Kunnalingi sex monks. The ancient cult had spent centuries perfecting the art of oral pleasure, and they had taught Val everything they knew. She swept her lithe tongue over another of Rajana's erotic zones and felt every muscle spasm with the release of yet another tidal wave of orgasmic bliss.

"Rajana, you have become one with the universe," said the elephant god Ganesh, who appeared before Rajana's spiritual self in a ball of radiant light.

Rajana beamed with happiness and took one of Ganesh's hands. Together, they began their journey up the glowing path of enlightenment.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Rajana screamed her throat raw and a torrent of girl honey poured from her puffy labia all over Val's face and chin.

Behind her, Haylee's own tongue pressed itself into Val's ultra-hyperactive prostate. The aggressive push proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Val's stomach muscles clenched and she grunted in pleasure. Her mountainous balls tightened, contracting with an audible rumbling sound as they squeezed in to release their pent-up load.

"Urrrrrgggghhhahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Valerie roared. She felt the swelling rush of pressure as gallons of spunk stretched her pipe-thick urethra and exploded up her shaft.

GLURSH GLURSH GABLOOOOORRSH! Gallons of hot, yogurt-thick spunk poured into Lilliam's stretched-out hole. His already sloshing stomach ballooned outward, the internal pressure was so intense that it was forced into an almost perfect sphere. Lilliam's overstuffed belly smushed into Vana's face and chest as she grunted with the effort of supporting the rapidly bloating body. Within moments he was too heavy to keep holding up and the horny cougar was forced to drop her rapidly-swelling load. There was nothing to worry about, though, as his immense stomach was already large enough to reach the floor on its own. Lilliam found himself buoyed up on a spherical waterbed of Val's roiling jizz.

Valerie roared as another wave of orgasm exploded out of her prostate and up her shaft. Veins bulged as a blast of cum as wide as a basketball forced its way up the throat of her fucksnake and exploded into Lilliam's gaping ass.

"Huuuurraaaaaghhh!" Lilliam cried, his legs flailing wildly in midair as his own orgasm exploded inside of him. Wrist-thick streamers of cum sprayed from his ass around the rim of Valerie's titanic shaft and his belly swelled again, lifting his slim frame up towards the ceiling, pressing his back into the popcorn tiles as the horizon-like curvature of his milky-white stomach spread out across the floor, crushing more tables and mannequins under its bulk.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers