Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 08

Story Info
Valerie Song gives Roxie more than she bargained for.
8.1k words
4.36
26.9k
24

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
442 Followers

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the cum-covered crowd chanted. Chubsy's cock was back up and gushing stronger than before. Two more girls were draped over swollen bellies bigger than yoga balls and a third one was in the middle of getting her guts stuffed by the gawky redhead. So far nobody had beaten Veronica H's size and the latest girl was nowhere close. She was losing way too much down her chin as she slurped messily at Chubsy's endlessly-gushing phallus.

The crowd seemed to have forgotten completely about Valerie, so Roxie decided to take the opportunity to get some private time with the muscular cockmonster.

"Hey." Roxie brushed Valerie's shoulder.

"Hey, hot stuff!" Val waggled her eyebrows at the hot-to-trot MILF.

"Looks like we've finally got some time to ourselves. Your son is really something," said Roxie. She ran her many-ringed fingertips up the length of Val's gleaming, cum frosted bicep. "So you finally gonna let me take this beast for a spin?" she asked, patting the floppy length of Val's veiny, six-foot long, thigh-thick cock. Ice clinked in her glass and the odor of gin wafted across Val's nose.

Val looked down at her monstrous member and her titanic, turgid testes. Watching Chubsy had gotten them excited. They were eager to show this upstart kid a thing or two about cum production. Even as she watched, they swelled slowly. Her colossal balls were churning with gallons of baby batter and the head of her cock inched minutely across the ground as its length began to build.

"I dunno..." said Val. "I'm pretty big right now. Are you sure you don't want to warm up with poindexter over there?" Val jerked her thumb in the direction of Chubsy.

Valerie's long-lost son had just finished topping off the girl Val vaguely recognized as the bitchy cheerleader named Jessica. A trio of buff guys tipped the girl over and rolled her off like a beer keg to join the other girls recovering up against the wall. The floor around Chubsy's feet was a small lake of steamy jizz and with no one to drink up his ever-flowing spunk, his two-foot cock was spewing gallons of its seed directly onto the carpet. An eager girl with a long braid of brown hair down her back hurriedly moved in to guzzle from the stream.

"Oh please!" Roxie let out a gravelly bark of laughter. "That little toothpick? My cooch would eat that scrawny little boy up alive. All you'd see would be his feet dangling down between my legs like this—" she illustrated by thrusting out her hips and waggling her fingertips at crotch level.

"Oh, come on." Val laughed. "His cock is huge. I mean, yeah It's small compared to mine, but..."

"Valerie, honey..." Roxie patted Val on her sticky shoulder with a sticky hand. "I've lost toys inside me that were bigger than that boy's dick." Roxie took a sip from her tumbler of gin and tonic. "I've had nine kids, Val. Nine. Kymberly is my youngest."

"Wow," said Valerie, looking Roxie up and down. The randy fortysomething looked great. Her fake, volleyball-sized tits stuck out huge, round, and proud. Blue veins traced delicate paths beneath their tautly-stretched skin. Down below, her six-inch erection jutted upwards at a forty-five degree angle above a pair of silicone-stuffed balls that were easily a match for her massive tits. Of Roxie's several tattoos, only the one of a rose encircling the base of her stiff prick was visible under the frosting coat of cum Val had blasted all over her earlier.

"Lemme tell ya, Kymberly's birth weight was eighteen and a half pounds," Roxie continued. "And she practically rolled out of me. I was only in labor for six minutes!"

"Geez..." Val's eyes went wide.

"This thing is a cavern." laughed Roxie, gesturing to where her vagina was hiding behind her ridiculously enhanced nutsack. "These days it would take a dildo the size of the Washington Monument to get me off."

"I'm big but even I'm not that big!" Val laughed.

Roxie looked Val's cock up and down and winked. "Well I'll try to fake it for ya."

Snickering like schoolgirls, Roxie and Val clasped hands and scampered around the crowd of horny teens to escape out to the terrace. Well, Roxie scampered. Val was dragging way too many feet of dick to scamper, so she sort of loped along instead. Behind them, the girl with the long braid was beginning to expand, her belly stretching out in front of her as Chubsy's cum gushed loudly down her eager throat.

***

It had taken about fifty flushes for Tasha to drain the ten-gallon assload of cum from her stomach. Miraculously, the plumbing held up in spite of the impossible thickness and viscosity of Tasha's ultra-potent girlspunk.

Five hefty bags full of jizz and three cold showers later, Tasha had managed to clean herself off and drain her equipment down to a size that wouldn't send horses fleeing in terror. Tony lent her some of Allie's clothes. They weren't a perfect fit but at least she felt human again. She was hanging around in his room while he scavenged for more clothes.

"Do you need shoes?" asked Tony, walking in holding up a pair of Allie's old sneakers.

"Not really. Besides, I don't think they'll fit," said Tasha, sitting on the ground and lining her foot up alongside Allie's shoe. The tips of the gawky teenager's toes extended well past the toe of Allie's sneaker.

"Geez, woman, how big are your feet?" asked Tony, suppressing a laugh. He placed his foot next to hers for comparison. "No way!" They looked about the same size.

Tony hurriedly took off his sneaker and plopped himself down in front of Tasha.

"Lemme see," said Tony, stretching out his leg.

"No way, they're stupid huge," said Tasha, blushing. "I don't want to embarrass you."

"I wanna see, c'mon," Tony pleaded. "There's no way yours are bigger."

Tasha reluctantly stretched out her leg, placing her sock-clad foot sole to sole with Tony's.

"Holy shit, they're bigger!" Tony exclaimed.

"I told you." Tasha turned away and blushed, curling her legs underneath her so that her feet were tucked out of sight.

"I guess it is true what they say about girls with big feet," Tony said, laughing.

Tasha couldn't help but laugh as well. Soon both of them were in hysterics that lasted several minutes and left them breathless. Tasha was the first to calm down.

"Tony..." Tasha said, breathily. She made bedroom eyes at the hunky teen as he teased her shiny, damp hair.

"Yeah?" he breathed.

Tasha moved in close so her lips were just touching Tony's ear. Down below, her hand slowly traveled up his inner thigh towards his waiting, eager bulge. "Let's play around with your..." she moistened her lips. "Sega game system!" she yelled, pointing around Tony's head at the Sega system behind him and lifting the game controller up from between his legs.

Tony grinned. "I've been waiting all night for you to ask that!"

***

Val and Roxie were looking around for a good place to fuck. The rear patio was a flooded mess of jizz. Much of the patio furniture had been washed to the edges of the terrace by Val's explosive deluge and the hot tub was completely invisible beneath a pile of Val's viscous girlchowder.

Vivica, the cheer captain, sat in the center of a smaller pile a few feet away. The cum-bloated babe was scooping huge handfuls of Val's jizz from the mound that had formed around her swollen belly and stuffing the thick cumwads in her mouth with eager smacking sounds. Ropes of Val's jizz dangled from the girl's chin and linked her top and bottom lips as she slurped up handful after handful. Her belly was, somehow, even larger than when they saw it last. Obviously she'd been slurping down cum for quite some time. Just her narrow, bare feet poked out from underneath the front curvature of her massive stomach. It rose up over the level of her head and pinned her to the terracotta planter behind.

Meanwhile, taking up much of the shallow end of the pool, Veronica "Ronron" Ronald moaned loudly and caressed the tops of her bobbing, raft-sized tits as she lay draped across a stomach larger than an SUV. Her legs were still twitching madly and her toes curled as brain-melting aftershockgasms exploded through her gaping girlparts. Fountains of milk gushed from her traffic-cone-sized tits into the waters of the pool, which had turned a cloudy white from the various liquids pouring into it.

Roxie gave an impressed whistle as the pair strolled around the deep end of the pool. "Damn, Val. You're a force of nature."

Val was grinning wolfishly at the sexy MILF. "Like I told those girls earlier, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

Roxie's drink dropped with a plop! into the thick sludge at their feet as the two women embraced in a frantic, slimy, grope-fest. The three-inch layer of girlchowder was so thick that it cushioned the glass from breaking when it hit the ground.

Val's sperm-covered mouth smushed against Roxie's. The hyper-hung futa relished the squishy sensation of the older woman's collagen-enhanced lips. She bit and sucked on them for several seconds before moving lower down, planting wet kisses all over the MILF's collarbone, down her chest and on each of her big, fake boobs. Roxie moaned and pawed at Val, arching her back and thrusting forwards with her hips to grind her melon-sized fake balls against Val's rippling six-pack.

Down between Val's knees, her balls began to gurgle and swell, slowly expanding until they kissed the sperm-covered ground and began to spread out across the ooze. Val's seven-foot cyclops stiffened, rising up between Roxie's legs until the uber-busty mega-MILF was straddling the hefty love log like a pink, veiny steed. Val's arm muscles bulged as she began to lift the busty woman towards the end of her throbbing cock.

"Wait, wait!" Roxie disentangled herself from Val's embrace. Val wasn't listening and kept nuzzling Roxie's tattooed stomach. Roxie had to smack Val across her bulging traps to get the girl's attention.

"What?" asked Val, looking up with confusion.

Val's thick veins went bumpa bumpa on Roxie's silicone-stuffed ass and balls as she slid back down the thick shaft until she was tits to chin with Val. "I told you," said Roxie, "I want you at your full size. I need you to fill me."

"Trust me, I'm getting there," panted Val, leaning forwards to lick Roxie's stomach again. Her balls were hot and churning against her feet and legs. She could feel trillions upon trillions of her ultra-potent sperm squirming and jostling for space as her impossibly-elastic scrotum continued to fill with gallons of gushing girl goop.

"Val! Val!" Roxie ran her hands through Val's slimy, cum-slick hair. "I want more of your cock inside me than anyone ever has before! I want every inch you have to give and every inch you could possibly give!"

"So hop on already!" Val moaned into Roxie's tummy.

"I need to do something first..." said Roxie, dismounting from Val's still-swelling, ten-foot erection.

"What? Where the hell are you going?" asked Val. She tried to follow, but her balls were bigger than beanbags now; she could barely shuffle a few feet before the weight of her fleshy anchors stopped her in her tracks.

Roxie didn't answer. She just splashed through the ankle-deep spunk over to the steaming mound of jizz that marked the location of the hot tub and plunged her hands into the muck.

"Hey! Bolt-ons! If you're hungry for spunk I'm serving it hot and fresh over here!" Valerie yelled at Roxie's bodacious, butterfly-tattooed ass. On cue, Val's monstrous meat pillar spewed a long stream of hot precum.

Roxie didn't answer. She just kept sifting through the mound of jizz. At long last, she yelled "Aha!" and pulled something out of the mammoth wad of congealed cum.

"What is that?" asked Val, watching Roxie carry over what looked like an armload of giant noodles. "Spaghetti and jizz-sauce?"

Roxie grinned. "They're the heavy-duty bungee cords Tony's family use to tie the cover down on the hot tub."

Valerie gulped.

***

"Ha, I've got so many levels right now!" bragged Tony, frantically mashing buttons on his game controller. "You're never gonna catch up."

"Yeah, those are pretty good, but check out these levels!" Tasha snickered and pointed at her half of the screen as she flicked her joystick.

Tony's eyes bulged. He'd never seen so many levels! And her gems! They were off the charts!

Bweeoeooeoeooeo! Said the game. Tony had just hit an enemy and lost half his levels. He set his jaw in determination and mashed the controller harder.

***

"I dunno if this is such a good idea, Roxie," said Val nervously as the uber-busty MILF strained to link the last of the high-tension bungee cables around her titanic cock. These weren't just some rinky-dink bungee cords like you use to tie a fixie bike to the back of your Prius on your way to suck your boyfriend's tiny dick. These were bigass bungee cables like what lumberjacks would use to stop logs from rolling off the back of their Ford F650s on their way to fuck burly men in the ass with their hairy, foot-long cocks.

And right now Valerie Song had five of them wrapped around the base of her huge, throbbing, waist-thick cock. The tough, stretchy cords squeezed the flesh of her ten-foot, mammoth-shaming dong. She could feel her heart hammering at the base of her cock like the beat of a bass drum. In fact, it almost sounded like a bass drum.

Roxie let out a throaty, cigarette-smoke laugh as she clicked the last pair of hooks together. "That's oughta do it!" Veins bigger than her wrists bulged hugely up and down Val's tree-trunk-like shaft.

Val shook her head. "I hope you know what you're doing..."

"Relax and let me take it from here," Roxie purred. Her fingertips caressed Val's chest, easing the muscular futa back until she was lying on the squishy, warm cushion of her beanbag-chair-sized nutsack. Val sank into her scrotum like a big, wrinkly waterbed, feeling the heat of her sperm slosh against her back and arms. The pressure of her growing, churning balls lifted her up and she rose a few inches into the air every second, buoyed by the swelling orbs and gallons of baby batter brewing beneath her butt.

Roxie hoisted up her leg and prepared to mount the behemoth cock towering over her head, but paused in the middle of the motion.

"Now what?" asked Val, feeling somewhat strained. Her cock was already starting to hurt. More veins were bulging out along the shaft and she could swear it was turning purple.

"Just a sec," said Roxie. She lowered her foot back to the ground and set her feet apart, crouching over Val with her fists on her knees.

Roxie grunted, thrusting her backside out in Val's direction."Hrnnnnnnnnnnng!" It looked like she was trying to...

"Uhh, Roxie, I dunno what you're doing but I should probably let you know I'm not into scat play or anything like that," said Val, looking nervously at Roxie's silicone-enhanced butt.

Roxie laughed and continued to strain, clenching her stomach muscles. Her pussy bulged out, swelling hugely and for a moment Val had the impression the futa MILF was giving birth to an alien baby. Something big, round and green was crowning at the opening of Roxie's massive, puffy labia. Jets of fragrant pussy juice squirted around the rim of the opening as more and more of the girthy, bulbous object presented itself.

SPLOOP! PLOOP! The big, bulbous thing popped free and Valerie saw that it wasn't an alien's head, but a transparent, neon-green pair of balls the size of large grapefruits. Roxie breathed a sigh of both relief and pleasure as she reached down and grabbed the balls, pulling them out of her cooch. Along with the balls came a pillar of neon green cock as thick as Val's calf. The shaft was soaking wet. A torrent of pussy juice gushed down its length as more and more of the flexible dong squeezed out of her with a noise like a squeegee rubbing along wet glass. The big, rubbery balls of the massive dildo hit the tiles with a splat before the tip was even close to clearing the lips of Roxie's ravenous pussy. She had to stand on her painted tiptoes and yank on the wiggly green beast to finally pop the silicone glans free of her stretched-out lower lips. About a pint of sweet, sweet cunt-honey splashed onto the ground around the big green dick.

Roxie hefted the huge jelly dong and watched its floppy tip spring up and down. "Almost forgot I had that thing in there!"

All in all, the massive dildo was over thirty inches long and fifteen around the shaft. Huge, bulbous protrusions at each end simulated a glans and balls.

Wow, this woman wasn't kidding about taking dildos bigger than Chubsy's cock... Thought Valerie. No wonder she thinks it would take my full size to fill her.

Pain cut her thoughts short. Val's cock pulsed with agony now. By her estimate, it was fully twelve feet long and as thick around as she'd ever seen it get. She'd reached her full size! The bungee cords strained around the increasing girth of her cock. New veins were popping into sight every second. First they were faint blue lines, then they swelled into pencil-thick ridges. It was like time-lapse footage of vines overtaking a mighty oak. They swelled and bulged with rushing blood, fatter and fatter, surpassing her wrist but still not stopping.

Roxie looked up at Val's towering, twelve-foot erection and tossed the pitifully-tiny "giant" dildo aside in the muck. Using Val's bulging veins like the handholds on a bizarre, adult-themed rock-climbing wall, the spry fortysomething clambered up the length of the ginormous flesh-pillar and seated herself atop the flared, melon-sized glans.

Val moaned as she felt Roxie's impossibly-puffy pussy kiss the gaping tip of her outsized cockhead. A glob of precum bigger than Roxie's head blorped from the four-inch long, inch-wide opening, drenching Roxie's gooch and sending shudders up the horny MILF's spine. She rocked her crotch back and forth across the tip, working her opening wider and wider. Mingled precum and pussy juice poured down the front of Val's monster cock, splitting off into tiny rivulets and waterfalls whenever the flow encountered the ridge of one of her throbbing, bulging veins.

Val moaned and squirmed on top of her hog-sized balls. The motion of her ass against her own nutsack and the grinding way up at the tip of her achingly-swollen cock stoked the fires of her arousal and she felt her ultra-hyperactive sperm churners kick into overdrive for the fifth time that day.

My balls are getting a real workout today... Thought Valerie. Her FutaBit beeped to alert her that she was exceeding her personal best score for cock size. The angry, purple pillar was throbbing visibly with the beat of her heart reverberating up and down its length. Every heartbeat added a few more centimeters to the length and girth of her painfully-swollen shaft.

SHLOOOORP!

Roxie moaned loudly with delight as she impaled herself on Val's gargantuan cockhead. "Ahhhhhhn!" Her pussy spasmed and her thumb-length clit throbbed with pleasure. Finally, there was something in her stretched-out momhole that didn't make her feel like she was tossing a hotdog up a hallway! She purred with delight and began to lower herself down the oak-trunk-thick length of Val's rock-hard meat monolith.

Roxie's stomach bulged into the sky. The fleshy tent of her womb stretched outwards and up, rising above her head as she slid down foot after foot of Val's kayak-sized erection. The angels tattooed on her belly stretched out until they were faded, shapeless blobs.

"I can feel your heartbeat in my whole body!" cried Roxie. "Oh my God. Val! Oh my GOD!" Roxie's eyes rolled back in delirious pleasure. Every mountainous vein on the surface of Val's cock felt ten times bigger inside her rapidly-stretching snatch. Rapid Fire orgasms popped off like fireworks in her brain. The mouth of her swollen, impossibly-stretched cunt opened wider and wider as she slid herself down. Its lips and clit spasmed wildly in the throes of euphoric ecstasy. Gallons of pussy juice were gushing down the shaft now.

dongstar
dongstar
442 Followers