Valerie Song: Hot Yoga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie screamed as she was lifted into the air. Assisted by gravity, she felt several more feet of Valerie's colossal column plunge into her, stretching her belly to ludicrous proportions. Far from being painful, the stretching, filling sensation was intense! Allie groaned in delight.

Valerie began to rock her hips back and forth, each pump throwing Allie up and down so that the massive cock slid in and out of her as if she were a human condom.

A deep fire ignited deep within Valerie's loins and she groaned in anticipation.

The redhead and brunette waitresses were going crazy with their tongues. They had nearly lapped up every drop of the sticky crepes from earlier and were skillfully pleasuring Valerie's sensitive flesh.

"Gonna... gonna..." Valerie groaned. The fire and pressure inside her nuts had built to explosive proportions and she could feel it forcing its way out. Up up and up the girthy pipeline of her urethra to the tip of her gaping cumslit.

"OHHHHHHHHRRRRGH!" Valerie screamed, a deluge of boiling cum rushing up her shaft and gushing into Allie's womb with the force of a firehose. Hot, squirming spunk slammed into Allie's uterine walls, stretching them to capacity and then finding all-new capacities to stretch. Allie's stomach bulged, inflating outwards at a fantastic pace, growing like a fleshy balloon. The fabric of her skirt gave only a token resistance before ripping to shreds. One by one the buttons on her blouse popped off to accommodate the swelling belly. At the same time, Allie's own orgasm was unleashed, prompting her pussy muscles to clench with a force that boggled imagination, sealing her onto Valerie's cock and holding her in place despite the hundreds of gallons of cum getting pumped into her every minute.

Allie's belly was soon so large the outline of Valerie's colossal cock was obscured completely, and it was still growing. Allie looked (and felt!) like she'd swallowed a car. The burgeoning, sperm-stuffed sphere continued to swell as Valerie's gargantuan nuts emptied their steamy load into her loins.

It took several minutes, but gradually Valerie's cum globes began to shrink visibly, the flow began to ebb. Twelve feet over her head, the bobbing sphere of Allie's mammoth belly eclipsed the sun and cast the whole terrace in shadow. The belly was trembling visibly. The pressure inside: tremendous. Even the incredible holding power of Allie's wildly clenching vagina (which had been orgasming continuously now for almost half an hour) could not hold her on Valerie's cock any longer.

Like a balloon full of air that's just been let free, Allie popped off the end of Valerie's cock and rocketed into the sky on a geyser of cum that drenched everyone in a thirty foot radius. She sailed fifty feet up in the air, a human water balloon twice the size of an SUV spraying an arc of high pressure cum. She flew over the heads of startled onlookers and came down with a wet SLORTCH! In the center of a bouncy castle that had been set up two blocks away to promote Dos Equis beer. The adults-only castle collapsed and all the customers were swept out on a tidal wave of steaming jizz. In the center of the wreckage, trapped beneath a behemoth belly that nearly came up to the second story of the bar nearby, Allie gave a feeble thumbs up.

"I'm okay!" she exclaimed before collapsing into blissful, orgasmic unconsciousness.

Everyone just stared, stunned and what had just transpired. For a few moments only the splat splat splat of dripping cum wads was audible.

The redhead regained her senses first.

"I call next!" she shot her hand up into the air.

Valerie looked back at her mammoth balls. They were each still the size of Volkswagen beetles. There was plenty of spunk left in the tank.

She shrugged.

"Hop on!"

Valerie ended up launching both the waitresses this way, as well as two other customers, though none of them quite got the same distance Allie had. Luckily they all had soft landings, though the brunette waitress actually landed on the corner of the roof of a nearby building.

"Woah woah woah wooooooah!" cried the brunette as the weight in her sperm stuffed belly shifted, sending her rolling slowly over the edge of the roof. Fortunately her gut was bigger than the narrow alleyway below and she ended up getting wedged in midair between the two buildings. Cum from her overstuffed hole poured out into the alley below, drenching an unsuspecting alleycat in hot spunk.

"I've heard of a cum-soaked pussy, but this is ridiculous!" exclaimed the brunette.

The last guy Valerie launched barely made it over the dividing fence between the creperie and the restaurant next door.

"Awww," said the disappointed crowd.

Her spunk supply beginning to wind down, Valerie spent a few more minutes bloating up the last couple of eager customers to the comparatively modest size of beanbag chairs. The terrace was soon crowded with the bloated bellies of groaning, but sated men and women.

Valerie's balls and even her cock had shrunk to barely a fraction of their original size. Valerie's dick now "only" three feet long and as thick as a two liter bottle of soda, and her low hanging testes were barely larger than basketballs.

"Let's finish this off," Valerie grunted, lifting the still gibbering Blue Dress girl off the ground. Blue Dress giggled and teased her milky nipples, streams of sweet milk gushing from their swollen spigots. Her breasts had ballooned to the size of watermelons by now, their size increasing every second as they filled with milk.

Valerie lifted the orgasm-zonked girl onto her yard-long prick, impaling her slick cooch easily. Basketball sized nuts tightened up to hug the heavy shaft. With a final grunt Valerie emptied her fat balls into the insensate girl's womb, bloating it up until it looked like she'd swallowed a jumbo-beach ball.

"I hope you don't mind taking care of quintuplets," said Valerie to Blue Dress's glam dick boyfriend. "Cuz your girlfriend is gonna be pregnant as shit."

"Whaaaat? I ain't the father! Why am I responsible?" he whined.

"Because she's a good woman and you're gonna love her and treat her right!" Valerie wagged a finger in Glam Dick's face. "And you're gonna love my babies as if they were your own, got it?"

"Y-yes, m'am," Glam Dick put his head down and shuffled his feet.

Valerie nodded in satisfaction and lifted Blue Dress off her prick with a wet shlorping sound. Her hard on was finally beginning to soften, shrinking down to a floppy, eighteen inch anaconda. Her balls, now only the size of grapefruits, hung low and deflated around the middle of her thighs.

"Beep beep!" said Valerie's FutaBit watch, which was basically exactly like a FitbBit but marketed to futas. Valerie was kind of a sucker for things like that. The watch alerted her that she'd just scored a personal best in cum volume.

"Man, I need to be careful not to let myself get so pent up," Valerie surveyed the chaos. "Taking the no-fap challenge? What was I thinking! At least technically I didn't fap."

Valerie's FutaBit beeped again.

"Shit!" said Valerie, reading the time. "I'm gonna be late for yoga!"

She felt around in the slushy, ankle-deep pool of cum until she found her gym bag. It popped out of the fragrant muck easily, jizz running off it like water off an oiled griddle. Valerie had coated her bag with a special hydrophobic spray she'd ordered off the TV. That spray was a lifesaver and well worth the $19.99 price tag.

She unzipped the bag and pulled out her wallet.

"Let's see, six crepes at I'm guessing about eight bucks a crepe... plus a promised a huge tip so..." she pulled a fat wad of twenties out of her wallet and peeled off eighty bucks. The plopped them on the table where she'd been sitting, securing the cash under the rim of her plate.

"That should just about cover it." She nodded in satisfaction and jogged off in the direction of the gym where she'd booked her yoga session.

A few minutes later, Luigi, the owner and head crepe chef of "Crepes to Meet Ya!" walked out of the restaurant and surveyed the carnage. The whole outdoor seating area had been demolished, tables and chairs crushed beneath the swollen bellies of groaning customers. Cum was splattered inches deep on every surface, the fabric awning sagged under the weight of gallons of steaming spunk, and the restaurant sign hung askew, also splattered with thick white goop.

Luigi clapped his hands to his cheeks, eyes bugging out.

"Mama mia! I'm-a ruined!" he exclaimed.

"Just wait until you read the Yelp reviews...," said Glam Dick, scrolling through his phone with a grim expression as he tried to pull his pants up under his sloshing belly.

Luigi slapped his hands to his cheeks again as a passing trombonist played the "womp womp!" noise.

12