Valerie's Adventures in Flashing Ch. 2

Story Info
Valerie continues to show off.
7.5k words
4.47
73.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

The continuing adventures of some of Valerie's many flashing experiences in public

At this time we had been married about 10 years and hundreds of men had seen Valerie nude or close to it. But she has not let anyone touch her but me. This came to an end one night while we were camping. Val had worn a white one piece to the pool that day; of course she had cut the lining out. The only ones there were 4 teenage boys, and Valerie was having fun talking and flirting with these boys, and they were just staring at her nipples showing through the thin top. I got a chance to talk to the boys along later; they were all about 18 years of age. I asked if they would like to see more of her, of course they said yes!

I told them to be at the pool about 11pm that night, because my wife and I like to swim before we go to bed, which is true. And that she usually didn't wear much at night, which is also true. I told Valerie what was going on, so we came up with a plan. We went to the store and bought her some very thin, white, string bikini panties. That night we got to the pool, the boys were already there. Val was wearing her panties under long jean pants and a very short cut-off mans undershirt, as a top. I climbed in the pool and told Val that the water was perfect, and to please go get the towels.

Val came back and put the towels on a chair. She acted like she didn't want to come in. I asked her why, and said because she didn't have her swimsuit on. I asked her was she wearing underwear, she said yes. I said take your pants off and come on in that I didn't think the boys would mine. They all said no, not at all, come on in. So Val stood up and walked to the edge of the pool and slowly unzipped her jeans and then slowly slid them down her legs. Val stepped out of the jeans, leaving them at the edge of the pool. She stepped into the water and when the water was about waist deep. I told her to stop. Val looked at me, and I said to her.

"Don't leave your jeans there, they will get wet, go put them on the chair with the towels." Val turned around and climbed out of the pool. The wet underwear did what we had hoped for. You could clearly see the crack of Val's ass. She picked up the jeans and put them in the chair. When she turned around, you could almost hear the boy's jaws hit the water. The front was so sheer you could she Val's slit. When she joined me in the pool, I told her the panties worked out better than we had planned. Then I told her, so that the boys could hear. Time to get those tits wet, so we can see them better. As she slowly lowered herself in the water, she also lowered her underwear. As she lifted herself out of the water, she slipped me her panties, which I put in my shorts pocket.

The boys were staring at Val's wet top; none of them had any idea that that was all she wore. I ask Val to dip down and come quickly. She did, and with anticipated results, her tits were completely bare. The boys were getting an eyeful. I asked her do dip a couple more times, she did. The boys loved it. Then Valerie walked over to the boys and said, "This top isn't covering much. Do you mind if I take it off?" Of course the boys said "no." She took it off and tossed it towards our chair. She shook her tits at the boys then swam off towards me. She gave me a big hug and kiss, saying, "This is fun." I asked her, "How would you like to let the boys fill up your tits?" She looked at me, then the boys, and said, "OK." So I went over to the boys and asked then if they would like to feel her tits. Big smiles came across their faces and Val started over. Valerie lined the boys against one of the walls and let one boy at a time, fill her up.

When she finished with the last boy, I pulled her away. Why don't you let them do it again, only this time, why don't you reach down and fill them up. She smiled and said, "Great idea." Val went over asking the boys if they wanted to do it again. While the first boy was filling her up, I saw his eyes bulge open, I figured she struck home. I couldn't resist an urge, so I pulled out my hard dick, and slid it up between the cheeks of her naked ass. After she had felt up and been felt up by the last boy. I told her to go away a couple of minutes; I wanted to talk to the boys. I asked the boys if they were enjoying themselves and if they were done or wanted to continue. Then one of they boys said that she had grabbed him, the other chimed in saying that she had grabbed them too. I said that's all right, and that she had asked me if she could. I said, " Why don't ya'll surprise her, have your pants down and let her grab you bare dicks this time." We called Valerie back over and that the boys wanted her to go down the line again. I gave her a kiss and shoved a finger up her pussy.

Telling her to have fun. She did something different this time; she started at the second boy in line then went to the first. I looked down and could tell that she had a dick in both hands. She then went to the third, then forth boy. While she was in front of the forth boy. I pulled out Val's panties and held them up for all the boys could see. I told the boys to form a circle around Valerie and to fill her up all at the same time. Boy, I wish I had a camera to take a picture of the look of sheer pleasure on Val's face. After a couple of minutes of the four boys filling her up, I told them to stop for now. I pulled Valerie away to talk to her. She called me a rat, but she loved me for it, and that she was horny. She said the boys were putting their fingers in her pussy and up her ass.

I asked if she would like to try something she had never done before? She said "What?" Knowing how much Valerie loves to suck my cock. I asked her if she would like to suck off those four boys, and that as young and horny as they were, that it would probably take 5 minutes total. She thought about it for a few seconds and said "Ok, but only if you fuck me in front of them when I'm done cause I'm going to be very horny. I smiled and said "Sure, No problem." I told the boys to sit on the edge of the pool, with their pants down, if they wanted a blowjob.

All the boys were on the edge in a flash. Valerie came over and started to suck like there was no tomorrow. The first lasted about 30 seconds, the second about the same, the third might have lasted 15 seconds The last boy had the biggest dick of the four and Val had to work a little harder on him, he must have lasted about 2 minutes. As Valerie was sucking the last bit of cum, I laid a towel on the pool deck, laid on my back, knees at the edge and feet in the pool, with my dick straight in the air. Valerie climbed out of the pool, turn to face the boys, who were only about 3 to 5 feet away, and slowly lowered herself until I was deep inside her.

As soon as she bottomed out she had an orgasm. She started to ride me, leaning back to give the boys a clear view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Since the moon was bright, the boys had very little problem watching. Valerie was looking right into the boys' eyes at the same time. I lasted about 5 minutes before I came, with Val cumming the same time. I got up, put on my shorts, picked up all clothes and towels. Valerie walked to the edge of the pool and stood right above the boys with her legs spread wide, so the boys could see my cum dripping out her pussy. And said to them, "I hope you young men enjoyed yourselves tonight, cause I know I did! Thanks, bye!" With that she turn and walked to the car naked, never to see those boys again.

The next morning before we packed up and went home. We decided to go to "McDonalds" for breakfast. Valerie put on her white bikini top and her "junk" shorts. Her junk shorts were the old pair of cut off short-short jeans that she had worn before we got married. They were cut off so short that the bottoms of her ass cheeks were visible. The crotch had only the seam holding it together and the frayed edges hiding a little more. Both sides were ripped up to the waistband and frayed. The seats of the shorts were worn very thin, and a couple of holes had developed over the cheeks showing bare skin. A couple of old ladies gave Val a look of discuss while we placed our orders, but none of the men seemed to mind.

When we went to sit down, Valerie noticed a man in his early 20's sitting by his self. She found a booth so she could sit directly across from him. The man kept looking under our table. You could tell he could not believe what he was seeing. But I knew what he was looking at. I knew the small seam of the cutoffs was wedged deep in her slit, with the pussy lips wrapping around the outside of the seam. All in plain view. When we left, Val looked right at him and winked.

There was also a game Val and I use to play just before our first kid was born. We use to go up the road a few miles out of town and park the car along side the road at night, usually backed in an old unused driveway. When we would see a big truck coming toward us, Valerie would get out of the car naked and lean against the driver side front fender facing the truck. I wish I could have seen the drivers' faces when a naked lady leaning against a car appeared in their headlights. I know I could hear them come out of the gas and hit the brakes almost every time. Val would get back in the car and we would go down the road to another spot.

We did this about a dozen times in all. We bought us a portable C.B. radio after our second time so we could hear the truckers talking about her. It was always funny to hear one trucker telling another about the naked lady along side of the road. A few of the truckers came down that road regularly and couple got to see her a couple of times. Val's show was getting to be the talk of the airwaves along that road. Val started out just standing there with legs spread, then she started to smile and wave also. About the fourth or fifth time out there she would be waving with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. Then Val became pregnant and winter set in, and that bit of fun ended.

In the early 80's, Valerie had a floor length black nylon silk disco skirt. It was slit all the way to the waistband; the elastic waistband was only 1/2 inch wide. Val wore this skirt just about everywhere, usually with a bodysuit but sometimes with just a halter-top; the slit was usually on the side. But when we went dancing she would put it in front of one leg causing it to split open easily. If you happened to be at the right angle, you might be lucky enough to see a flash of bush. Val also liked wearing it and her tie gauze top when we went to see some sex flick at the porn movie theater. As soon as Valerie walked in the door she would put the slit directly in front. As she walked down to the front of the theater, the people would turn to see Val's bush flashing into view as she walked. Val liked sitting up towards the front because there was more light, making it easier for others to see her.

As Valerie sat down, the skirt would fall away to the sides, leaving her bush in plain view of anyone. After a few men moved closer to get a better view. I would reach over, untie the top, and start playing with her tits. I would eventually put my hand between Valerie's legs and finger her. Valerie enjoyed it when I put my fingers in her pussy while people watched. Valerie would usually bend over and suck me off; a couple times she got up and sat on my lap. Fucking herself as strangers watched. When Val and I left she always made sure the slit was pulled apart so her whole area below the waist was totally open for view. She always let the skirt go before we exited the theater and usually twisted the slit to the side a little. A couple of times she left the slit in front as we walked down the sidewalk to the car.

Valerie and I moved to a small town on the gulf coast of Florida and both got new jobs, so flashing decreased a lot for a couple of years. Valerie is a schoolteacher, so she has to watch her behavior in town, and also because we had problems getting time off together. One Thanksgiving, she got her chance. We had to drive about 5 hours to my family's house. Valerie decided to wear a short button down dress. We had no more than pulled out our driveway, when she started unbuttoning the dress. When it was unbuttoned and spread wide open. She said, "I've really missed doing this." The only time Valerie buttoned the dress was when we stopped at a rest area on I-10, and then it was only two or three buttons.

When we got to Daytona, we got to our motel and decided to go dancing that night. Valerie pulled out a little halter dress, which she made, and that I knew nothing about. It was red with a 10 to 12 inch skirt. The waist of the skirt rode low, about 3 or 4 inches below her belly button. The halter went around her neck straight down to her skirt. The two pieces did not meet; they were about 2 inches apart at the skirt. Her belly button was in plain view, right between the red material of her halter. The bottom part of the halter was about 6 inches wide. All you could see from the back was the small skirt and the material around her neck. All I could say was "Wow." I'm glad it was a warm night that night, because that dress and a pair of 4 inch heeled white sandals was all she wore.

Since it was the middle of the week, there were only about six couples there. I think Valerie was disappointed, because there weren't many people there to show off to. After we had been there about half an hour, a very familiar face came through the front door. It was one of my best friends in high school. I got Bill's attention and waved him over. I introduced him to Val and asked him to join us. We started to ask the usual questions, about jobs, families, and so on. But I noticed Bill's eyes kept taking a look at Val's top.

Finally I asked, "Do you like Valerie dress? She just made it and this is the first time she's wore it out." He said he loved it, but that his wife would never wear anything like that. I told Val to stand up and model the rest of the dress. I thought Bill was going to have a heart attack. Valerie and Bill hit it off real good and I asked Bill if he would like a turn dancing with Val. He jumped at the chance. They danced one moderate song and one slow dance. When they returned to the table I noticed a bulge in Bill's pants. I wondered if he knew that Valerie had no underwear on. I knew that it was time to have some fun. The next slow song that came up, I asked Val to dance.

While we were dancing, I told her that when her back was to Bill I was going to raise the back of her skirt so Bill could see her bare ass. She just smiled and gave me a kiss. When I saw that Bill was watching us, I pulled up the skirt. His reaction was priceless; both feet hit the floor, he sat straight up in the chair, and his mouth fell open. When we go back to the table, I looked at him and said, "She has a nice ass, doesn't she?" He just nodded his head. I told him that Valerie loves to show off and that we've been doing things like this for years. Then Val called out Bill's name, when he turned to look. Valerie pulled her top apart and showed Bill her tits.

We found out that Bill was staying at the same motel we were, so we decided to go back to our room. Since the motel only a block away, we just walked back there. Valerie was in a teasing mood. She would grab our asses and crotches, then jump away. We would catch her then grab her tits, ass, or pussy, while she laugh and squealed. She also would walk ahead of us and flashed us. We all went to our room first. Valerie no more got in the door, when she kicked off her shoes and dropped her dress on the floor. Saying, "There, that's a lot more comfortable."

I looked at Bill and said, "Come on in and close the door, we don't want uninvited guest." Now, Valerie was a virgin when we got married and has never fucked another man but me. I have told Valerie that I had dreamed of watching her with another man, and had we even talked about bringing in another man for a threesome, Val was interested in the idea but said she didn't know anyone she was interested in. But by looking at the glazed look in her eyes, I knew she was ready and willing to give it a go.

As Bill closed the door Val came over to me and whispered that she wanted to fuck us both, and I said, "I know you do. Do Bill first so I can watch." Valerie walked over to Bill grabbed his crotch and gave him a big kiss. Then she started to undress him, he looked over at me and I said, "Go on and do whatever she wants you to do, and enjoy yourself. I've always wanted to see her with another man." After Val had gotten him completely naked, she got on her knees and started to suck on his dick. I had never seen my wife like this, and she looked so beautiful and sexier than ever. I just had to take my clothes off and get involved.

Val stopped sucking Bill's dick and told me to sit on the bed and watch, and not to jerk off. I was next and she didn't want me to waste my juice. Valerie got off the floor, and got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and told Bill to "bring that cock over here and shove it up my pussy." Bill was over there and in that hole in one second. He banged away a couple of minutes and let out a roar as he came. Before he had pulled out, Val told me to get my cock over there and to fuck the hell out of her. I have never had sloppy seconds before, so I was surprised how warm and slippery her pussy was. I banged away about 5 minutes before we both came and collapsed on the bed. Val told Bill to sit on the bed next to me, and then she proceeded to suck and lick both our dicks hard again.

Valerie then told us she wanted to fuck both of us at the same time. She put both of us on our knees facing each other, and then she got on her hands and knees between us. She took one cock in her cunt and one in her mouth. She fucked and sucked like that awhile, then turned and swapped ends. Bill shot his load in Val's mouth first. Val loves swallowing cum, so see told me to stop while she sucked Bill dry. She then turn to me and sucked me till I was dry. Valerie went into freak mode that night and wanted us to fuck her every way possible. We even took turns fucking her in the ass. After we had all exhausted ourselves, Bill got dressed, gave Val a kiss and went to his room. He had an early meeting in the morning, and had to get so rest. We have gotten together with Bill a couple more times since then, but that is the only other man Val has let screw her. Valerie is more into flashing than swapping!

About this time, Valerie also had a cute outfit she wore a lot. It was a white deep plunge halter bodysuit with a thong back. She usually wore this with a very short jean skirt. I bet the skirt wasn't more than 14-inches. The skirt just covers her ass, just the smallest bending at the waist and the bottom of her ass cheek come into view. The white bodysuit wasn't that thick and you could make out the dark nipples thought the material. We had gone out to a movie one night and when we returned to the motel, Valerie decided she wanted to get in the hot tub. She didn't pack a swimsuit so she said she would wear the bodysuit.

Val removed the skirt and wrapped a towel around her waist. I hadn't brought a suit either, so Val suggested that I wear my black bikini underwear. I've worn these underwear on the beach before, you cannot tell the difference unless your 5 feet away. There was nobody in the hot tub when we arrived. Val got in first while I turned on the timer. When I got in, Val stood up and she looked almost naked in the wet thin white bodysuit. Well you know that this doesn't bother her, I was more surprised when she decided to leave it on.

About 15 minutes later, a young couple showed up and asked if they could join us. They were both in their early 20's and were on their honeymoon. The girl was wearing a string bikini and the boy had on a pair of Speedo's. They couldn't see Val's outfit because of the bubbles. Valerie had been sitting on my lap facing me and we were kissing and filling each other up when the couple arrived. Val had removed my underwear, they were behind my head on the edge of the tub, and Val was stroking my hard-on it as the two got in the tub. After the two settled down, Val stood up and told the kids that we didn't bring our swimwear and that she decided to wear the only bodysuit she brought and that she hoped they didn't mind it being see-through. They said not to worry that they understood and didn't care in the least.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers
12