Valerie's After School Year Party

Story Info
A teacher's after school educating of select few.
1.4k words
3.77
157.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

My wife is a schoolteacher in a small town on the west coast of Florida. For the past five years she has taught history to 12th graders. Val was in her early thirties when she started teaching 12th grade but she could pass for mid-twenties, the guys just loved her! Valerie has gotten into a habit of teasing and flirting with a couple of the guys in some of her classes the past couple of years. I told her that she had better be VERY careful in school and during the school year. Then she asked if she could tease after school and I asked what she meant. She said that she though she might ask one or two of the boys to come over on weekend to help with the yard work and that she would walk around in her cut-off shorts and an old t-shirt or bikini top around them. Then she might get in the pool in one of her little bikinis to really show off. I told that just might work as long as they knew that I was just in the house and that they had to behave themselves.

Well, in a couple of weeks she told that one of the 18-year-old boys had agreed to cut her grass on Saturday, I said fine. Saturday about 9am this guy about 6ft, 185lbs. showed up to cut the grass. Val showed him where the mower was and what not to cut down. Val was already dress to kill; She was wearing no bra and an old t-shirt cut off to expose her midsection and a pair of tight short-shorts. The boys name was Darrell (I think); he kept looking at my wife like he couldn’t believe that she was his teacher. When Val turned to the house Darrell watched my wife’s ass, with a big grin on his face, as she wiggled it a little extra all the way to the house. Just as he finished cutting the grass, Val took out to him a large glass of lemonade.

She was now in her bikini top with a towel wrapped around her waist hiding her string bikini. She led him over to the pool and Val told me later that his eyes opened wide as she removed the towel. I watched as she turned her back to him and bent over placing her towel on the lounge chair. Valerie then turned and dove in the pool. A couple of minutes later Darrell removed his shirt, leaving his shorts on jumped in the pool. I thought that now would be a good time to make an appearance, I put on my suit and when to the pool. A few minutes after I arrived at the pool, Darrell decided that he had better get back home and take care of his weekend chores there.

Valerie had three different guys come over one at a time every other week to cut the grass.

She wore the same clothes for each guy. The second time they came by she wore a short sundress and bent over doing her flowerbed work, giving the guys a good look at her pantied ass. The third time she met them wearing a large tank top with no bra that didn’t quite cover her ass, showing her panties again. Then she went to the pool and laid out to get some sun in her bikini. She would lie on her back first then roll over. She then would ask the boys to put lotion on her back and as they got close she would untie her top so the could do the back.

She never showed her tits to them, but she said that as they walked away from her, everyone of them adjusted the front of their shorts as they walked away.

I asked Val that since next week school let out, what had she planned to do for the boys that she had been teasing. She said that she had giving that a lot of though and that if I would mind if she carried her teasing to pleasing. When I asked her to explain, she said that she would like to ask the boys to come over on different nights AFTER they had graduated to get a special present she had for them. She thought she would answer the door in her short satin robe with not a thing on underneath and then reach over the end of the couch picking up a present, showing the boy her bare ass and pussy. She then look back quickly to catch him looking and then ask if he liked what he saw, and then ask if he would like to see the rest as she unties and drops the robe on the floor. Standing naked in front of him she would start to rub her tits and pussy and then tell him that she has one more present for him but that he would have to get naked and go to her bedroom with her to get it. She would make him promise to tell nobody and if he promises she would give him a couple of hours he would never forget. And that he was to never come back to her house again unless she called him. She never did.

As soon as she finished telling me her plan, I bent her over the arm of the couch, lifted her skirt (luckily no underwear) and fucked her right there. Well, they graduated on Friday night.

So on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, they showed up one at a time. Val’s little plan worked just as she planned every time and I got to get some just fucked seconds each night.

The next year she picked out three new guys to flirt with. When spring came and the grass started to go she had them come by like the previous year. But them the week before graduation she asked all three to come by together Sunday afternoon and that we would treat them to dinner. Valerie wore a nice just above the knee dress; we were out in public you know.

During dinner she surprised me. She asked all three of them to come by the house about 8pm the Wednesday night after graduation, she had a surprise for them but that she wouldn’t have it till Monday or Tuesday. Val told me on the way home that during dinner she had decided to have all three at once. Since she had been with one man all her life, except once she had been with two men, and she wanted to try three at once to see what it would be like. And then she told me that she would like for me to video tape it from the closet. She pulled off the satin robe bit again, same results. I was well position in the closet to tape the adventure. She took them every way possible, even all 3 at once. She asked the boys to find there way out because she was too exhausted to move. I came out of the closet naked with the camera taping so I could get close-ups of the cum still oozing out my wife’s pussy and asshole and the cum all over her face and chest. I put down the camera so I could film myself fucking Val up the ass.

We have watched this film a few times and Val loves to watch herself in action and can’t help but playing with herself as she watches. I usually in up fucking before the film ends.

Just found out that this is going to be our last year in this town. Just after graduation, I am getting promoted and will have to move to Orlando. Valerie will transfer to another school system. Which will probably be best. This year Val says she has one boy she flirts with in each of her 6 classes. She has already mentioned that she would like to do all 6 at once. She now says she wants to be gangbanged at least once in her life and that this will probably be her last chance. I just hopes she can wait till schools out, she told me that one of the boys had already grabbed her ass one afternoon after school and all she did was grab his back. I had to remind her to cool off until after they graduate, because she doesn’t want to get caught with an active school student. I would put her and her career in major trouble.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers