The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

After a moment passed, with him still panting in the room behind her, she started to turn, to face him even if the mask remained in place. Instead, he spoke.

"I want you to stay just like that, Valerie," he said. She could recognize his voice plainly know, even as he was trying to stay in character. "I want you with your ass high and my cum deep inside you. I want you to stay just like that until I leave. I'll ring the bell, once, when I'm gone, and then you can get cleaned up."

Valerie nodded, and then wiggled her hips seductively. She took a gamble then, and asked, "When can I see you again?" She rarely had asked him anything through the years, but now that it had all changed, she took the opportunity to let him, her son, know that she wanted to continue with the game. "When can I have your cock inside me again? I miss you when you leave me. I need you inside me. I love your cock inside me. I love you inside me. I love you..." She almost spoke his name. She almost said, "I love you, Peter," but she stopped short. She wasn't sure if he wanted her to break down that barrier yet. She imagined that he would have to be the one to break it down, to take that next step. And he wasn't ready.

"I'll tell you when to be ready for my cock, Valerie," he growled. "You may never hear from me again. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" she croaked. "Yes, it's very clear. Please, don't leave me! Please, I'm begging you. I'll be waiting for you, to pleasure you, to do as you please. I'm sorry to upset you."

"You haven't upset me," he eventually replied, in a softer, gentler voice. "In fact, I want you again, tomorrow, at your place of work. I'll let you know the time and place. Don't disappoint me, not if you want this to continue."

"Yes! Yes! I'll be waiting and I'll be ready! I'll obey you!"

With that, he slipped away, and a moment later, she heard the door shut and the bell ring, once. He'd been dressing even as they talked, and Valerie rolled over to lie on her bed. She pulled the mask off and rubbed her flabby belly, now full of her youngest son's cum, and not for the first time, either. As she lay there, she closed her eyes as her fingers began to stroke her clit and then reached for the first dildo he had bought for her. It was a long, slim one, very much like the one he used on her to fill her with cum.

Valerie saw Peter only on occasion through the week. At times, they could go days without speaking more than a hello as they passed. Her hours at the hospital, combined with the hospice service schedule she had picked up recently, had her spending fewer evenings at home as it was. Peter took evening classes three nights a week, and worked the other nights. His days were either spent interning at the hospital or in class. She couldn't imagine how her son had found the time to even contemplate, let alone enact, this sinful ruse. And yet he had.

Valerie realized that she and Peter hadn't really spent any time together, as mother and son that is, for a while. Not since he'd graduated from high school nearly two years before. As she thought about him, she realized that this entire situation was so far outside of the young boy she had raised. Peter had been a quiet, shy boy. She even thought that he might even be gay, as he never seemed to have a girl-friend, let alone talk about girls. He seemed very much a submissive, she had thought for so many years, even taking after her. This act, his making her, his own mother, a submissive lover, was so far beyond what Valerie thought her son actually was that it made her mind spin.

Even as she thought about her son, and how he had grown into a young man so different from what she had always viewed him as, she slipped the latex phallus into her cum-filled vagina. She began to fuck herself then, moaning her son's name louder with every stroke, as she drove herself towards an orgasm.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Peter! Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, Peter! Fuck your mother with that big, hard cock!" Her pussy sloshed and her body trembled as her climax built and peaked. Her pussy exploded and her body twisted. She moaned long and loud with the dildo buried as deep as she could get it inside her, covered now with her son's cum as well as her own.

"You knew it was me," his voice suddenly filled her ears, and Valerie's eyes popped open to see Peter standing in the doorway to her bedroom. He was fully clothed, dressed in the scrubs he wore at the hospital. He was watching her, his mother, tremble through an orgasm brought on by the fantasy of him fucking her.

"Oh, my god! Peter!" she panted. "I thought you'd left!"

"How long have you known?" he asked. He was visibly upset.

"Just tonight," she quietly admitted. "You called me Mom, when you climaxed."

"I thought so," he replied. "I thought you heard it that time."

Valerie eased the dildo from her pussy and laid in on the nightstand. She started to pull the sheet over her naked body, but what would be the purpose, she thought. Neither said anything for a long moment. Finally, Valerie had to ask, "Why?"

"Because you are alone," he said. "Because you don't have anyone in your life since dad left. You never have time to go out, to date. All of your friends are either married, or have men of their own. Some even have young men on the side. I thought that you should have some pleasure in your life, too."

"But why this," she asked again. "Why this charade? Why you?"

Peter didn't respond. Instead, he stepped up beside the bed and for the first time he leaned down and gave his mother a kiss, full on the mouth. She kissed him back, even reaching up to wrap her arms around him. He pulled back a moment later and said, "Because I love you, and I knew you weren't having sex with anyone. I knew you haven't been for a long time. I couldn't remember when you ever had a man in your life, after dad left us. I just wanted to give you what you deserve."

Peter sat on the side of the bed then and continued. "I read some of your books, over the years. I thought maybe I could make you happy and not worry about finding a man who might treat you bad." As he told his mother this, he stroked her hair back.

"Oh, Peter, you've made me feel so good, for so long," she admitted. "But you are my son, and this is very, very wrong." She looked up at him. After a long moment, she admitted, "But I don't want you to stop. I really do need you. And I need you in my life, and in my bed." She pulled him into a deep kiss, and then lay back, pulling him to her atop her still naked body.

"Make love to me, again, Peter," she muttered into his mouth. "Make love to me, just this once, as my son, without the mask. And then, we can go back to the way we were, if you want it that way. I'll be waiting for you, tomorrow, as you instructed. I'll have the mask with me, and you can take me, wherever you want, and I'll never see your face. You'll again be my fantasy lover."

"Oh, Mom! You know we can't go back, not to what it always was. You'll know it's me. You'll always know it's me."

"Please, Peter. I really need this in my life. I need you to do this for me. You've made me feel so wonderful this past year. I've never been happier. And now that I know it is you, my loving son, I'm that much happier." She kissed him again, deeper, holding him tight to her. "I love you, Peter," she mouthed into his mouth. "I want you to be my lover as well as my son." Even as she admitted this to her son, she was unfastening his jeans and pulling his cock free. She wrapped her fingers around it, feeling it grow hard and long in her hand, and a moment later, Peter settled between her parted thighs and entered her for the first time as her son. Valerie climaxed twice on her son's cock before he again roared and filled her with a fresh load of his youthful seed.

They fucked again, one last time that night, before he left for a late shift in the emergency room. Before they parted, while standing together in the shower, they agreed that this would be the one and only night that they would make love as son and mother, though Valerie imagined that even that vow might soon fall away.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12