Valerie's Transformation is Complete

Story Info
Valerie discovers the exhibitionist in her.
12.5k words
4.52
48.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers

It had been a year of many changes for Valerie. A year ago she had been an uptight, ultra-conservative woman, rarely wearing dresses, preferring baggy jeans and thick, large, figure hiding shirts. Then a close friend on her death bed told Valerie to loosen up or she would probably lose everything and everyone she loved. She told Valerie she had wanted to tell her that since she got to know her but knew Valerie would get upset and she didn't want to lose their friendship but knew she had to tell her the truth even though it may hurt a bit and she didn't have much time left to tell her. She then went on to tell Valerie exactly what she meant in detail.

Valerie was visibly in turmoil over what her friend told her and spent days thinking about what she said and decided to ask her sister-in-law what she thought about what the woman said. Connie was married to Valerie's twin brother Keith. They didn't talk very often, usually just at family get-to-getters, they just didn't have much in common. Connie was a bit of a wild woman, at least compared to Valerie, but Connie was a licensed therapist and had a good reputation around town at being good and had help a lot of people. So Valerie sucked it up and gave her a call one night and asked if she would mind getting together and talking. Connie agreed and they decided to meet at Valerie's house and ride her horses while they talked. Connie hadn't ridden in years and had recently gotten to urge to ride again and had thought of asking Valerie if she could ride one of her horses. They decided they could swap favors to help each other.

Valerie and Connie talked about many things, some very embarrassing things Valerie thought but she knew she had to talk about them. Valerie found it very hard to talk about sexual things but she had made a promise to Connie to be open and honest. Still Connie was usually surprised at how ancient Valerie's attitudes and thoughts about sex were. Connie had never known anyone that had such little knowledge concerning sex and the human body especially a mother with two daughters and in her upper thirties. Valerie was not into computers or the internet and Connie found that all her knowledge came from her mother that told her sex was for making babies and having a place for her husband to deposit his sperm. She knew even less about oral or anal sex. During the summer, Connie slowly talked Valerie into trying new things with her husband, like sleeping in smaller and thinner nightgowns and pantiless and then eventually nude. Valerie made her usual refusals but eventually gave in and in the end, ended up enjoying her new bed attire, even sleeping nude. The sex suggested by Connie got better too. Valerie tried new positions and found she liked each one. Her favorite was being on top of Darrin riding him like the stallion her was. She also found she enjoyed Darrin taking her roughly, bent over the bed, couch or kitchen counter. The thought of someone catching them in the act also turned her on greatly.

Connie promised Valerie never to say anything to anybody about their conversations; it was a part of the oath she took for her job. But the strangest thing was that Valerie and Connie ended up becoming best friends over the next couple of months. Connie had made a promise to herself to break Valerie out of her puritan mold and bring her into the 21st century. It was a slow and sometime excruciating process but a process none the less. One of Connie's first successes was to get Valerie to wear a modest bikini in her own pool. It wasn't small but it was a bikini none the less, not the formless old lady one-piece she wore when she used her on pool by herself! Valerie was shocked but still allowed Connie to wear a thong bikini in her pool, flatly stating that Connie would never, ever get her to wear something that small. If she only knew how wrong that statement would turn out to be. She eventually got her to wear some shorts and tighter tops and so on, and so on.

Now Valerie regularly swims nude with her husband and even with Connie a few times after Connie dared her to join her in the pool nude after a few of their rides. She rarely wears bras or panties around the house anymore and has even gone without any underwear under one of her new sundresses Connie bought for her. Connie showed Valerie that she was naked under her sundress one day and dared Valerie to dress like her and to join her for a trip to the movies in town. Valerie resisted vigorously but finally gave in to Connie's continuing daring. Valerie found the naughtiness of being pantiless and braless in public exciting. She was surprised how much fun it was and made a promise to herself to do it a few times alone, a promise she kept, often. She even started remaining nude around the house and yard after Darrin left for work. One day the UPS man caught her walking from behind the house naked one day, Valerie put on a brave front as it was too late to hide, she just smiled at him as she signed for Darrin's package and stood there and waved bye as he drove away. She soon discovered her pussy juices were running down her legs as she had a small orgasm, standing nude in her front yard waving at a man that she had never seen before. She decided she liked being seen naked by strangers and would be willing to let it happen again.

Darrin slowly noticed changes in Valerie. He liked what he was seeing in her. Her attitude changed, she carried herself with more confidence and seemed all around happier. But the biggest change Darrin noticed and was enjoying was her attitude towards sex, she normally to allow him one time a week, lights out, in their bed, in the missionary position only. Now she seemed to want sex more often and in a couple different positions and Darrin was more than willing to allow her to do what she wanted.

Towards the end of summer, Valerie seemed to want sex anytime and everywhere and in many different places and positions. She told Darrin she loved to have sex outdoors and in the sunlight the most. He also enjoys how she seems to prefer running around the house and yard almost naked and how she didn't seem to care if one of the neighbors might see her almost naked, Valerie never told him about the UPS man. The biggest thrill for Darrin was Valerie's shocking enjoyment in giving him oral sex. She would go down on him almost anywhere and she loved to swallow his cum. He has never asked her why she suddenly took to sucking him off, he really didn't care, he just enjoys how good she has gotten over the past few months. He doesn't want to make her mad and maybe make her quit sucking him off. He just wishes he could think of some way to thank her for the changes she had made in herself. Then luck fell in his lap.

After a day of chores around the house and ranch on a very warm Saturday, Darrin and I were lounging by the pool, nude as we now preferred to do more and more lately, when Darrin just happen to mention that he bet the beach would have been nice place to visit on such a hot day. I immediately told him he was right and then it struck me and I commented to him that maybe we should call our daughter, Ashley at the hotel works at and see if we could get us a room for the upcoming Labor Day weekend. He said he loved the idea and to give her a call. So I grabbed my cell-phone and called Ashley's cell-phone. She just happened to be at the end of her break at work and was heading back to the front desk that day. She told me they had been fully booked Labor Day Weekend until about 30 minutes earlier when they had a cancelation and if we wanted it we could have it. I told her we would be happy to take whatever was open and she said it was an ocean view with a balcony on the fourth floor and it was available Thursday thru Monday night. I told her that was perfect! She said, "Great! I'm booking it now and I'm giving you two my employee discount also. I'd love to talk more but I need to get back to work, they seem to be real busy right now so, I'll see you two when you get here." We said our good-byes and hung up.

I told Darrin the good news and he gave me that naughty smile of his and asked if I was planning on wearing my bikini this time or my granny suits again. From nowhere I said, "Let me show you something, come inside to the kitchen." We grabbed our towels and put on our sandals and walked nude to the house. I went to our bedroom and got all three of those one piece suits I owned and a pair of scissors and took them to the kitchen where my wonderful naked Darrin waited. I cut the suits into pieces right in front of him and put them in the trash. "Well, now smartass." I said, "It looks like you need to buy me a couple new swimsuits. Do you have any suggestions?"

Darrin had a smile from ear to ear as he said, "Oh yea, I have a couple ideas. How about another bikini about the size of the one you have now or even a little smaller but in solid white. I think it would look great on you with the tan you've gotten so far this summer and maybe even a thong like you said Connie has."

"I guess great minds do think alike," Valerie proclaimed, "I was thinking along the same line but let's wait until we get to the beach because I'm sure they'll have a bigger selection to choose from there and I'm sure you'll have a better chance of finding that little white thong-bikini you want me to wear for you. That is if you're serious about me wearing one in public for you. And if you are serious, I had better get busy tanning my back-side so I won't have any tan-lines back there. Oh, and I want to get me another one-piece suit too for when we do have company over but I promise, it will be a little sexier than my old one-piece suits."

Seconds later, Darrin whisked me off my feet and carried me to the bedroom where he tossed me on the bed and took me like a man who hadn't had sex in years; the thing is I liked it! He didn't make love to me this time. He put me face down on the bed and pulled my ass up and took me hard and fast as he told me he couldn't wait to see me in my new thong, in the daylight, on a busy public beach. I was also picturing myself almost naked on that beach and was surprised that I was looking forward to it. Soon we were both moaning and grunting and we both came quickly. Darrin collapsed exhausted on top of me but stayed in me until he softened and came out. He said he was sorry and didn't know what came over him but I told him it was alright, I enjoyed it a lot and wouldn't mind being taken like that more often.

For the next two weeks, whenever the weather permitted, I spent as much time as possible around the pool and working around the yard nude soaking up the sun, especially on my almost white behind, I kept our new cordless phone with me so I could answer it whenever it rang. I still get a charge out of talking to whoever called while I'm nude, if they only knew they were talking to a naked lady! Valerie went shopping for some sexy clothing to wear that weekend. All she ever wore shopping was just a little dress. She did let a couple men see her naked charms and got a thrill from doing it.

The day before we were to leave, I packed my suitcase when Darrin wasn't around. I didn't want him to see what little I had decided to pack. There wasn't much because I decide to dress like a naughty girl the entire time I was there. A couple new really short halter sundresses, a new thin yellow halter top, one that you could just see my nipples thru, a couple string tank tops, a couple short skirts. Yes, my little button up jean skirt, a couple new short-shorts and my bikini. No bras or panties what so ever! Some of these clothes Darrin has never seen and I want to surprise him buy wearing them in public for him. I wanted to dress like a little slut for him! If I need any more clothes I'll just buy some. I'm already looking forward to getting two or three smaller bikinis. I think I'll get a smaller but yet a conservative bikini, maybe a string one that ties on each hip, a white thong for Darrin and that new one-piece. I have seen some really sexy ones on-line. I just hope Ashley doesn't think badly of me but for some reason I don't think she will.

Darrin packed his bag after we had supper and a moonlight swim Darrin wanted to see if I packed my bikini and I had to make him promise not to open my bag because I had a couple surprised for him in there and I didn't want him to see them until I wore them for him. He pouted around until I swore to him the only swimsuit I had in there was my bikini and if he was serious, I still was going to let him pick out a thong-bikini for me to wear once we got there.

Darrin had recently bought a digital camera to take pictures of me naked and I found I enjoyed letting him. He has already downloaded quite a few onto the computer he also bought and is teaching me how to use. Darrin said he was surprised at how easily I took to being photographed naked and that he was planning on taking a lot of me on our trip to the beach and he hoped he could get some of me naked on the beach. I just smiled and told him it might be possible but inside I was excited at all the possibilities I would be willing to give him.

I've never looked at porn before and was surprised at all that one could see on that computer. Darrin and I seem to have some really good sex after we watch some porn for a little while. I'll admit that I have spent some alone time there and have drooled over some of the large cocks I've seen on there and I've even gotten myself off a few times looking at them disappearing in some wet pussy.

I talked to our other daughter Alison just before going to bed going over a few things she needed to keep an eye on while we were gone. I knew she knew but it's just the mother in me making sure she knew.

The next morning I put on the sundress Connie had bought me. It came to about four inches above my knees, almost 6 to 8 inches longer than the sundresses and skirts I had packed. I was careful not to let Darrin know I was naked under it. I'm planning on letting him 'accidentally' see my bare ass at the rest area we stop at. I think I'm going to bend over way into the car for something and let him see my bare butt as I bend over.

About an hour from the house, Darrin became bad and started rubbing my left leg as he drove and each time his slip up my leg, it got a little bit higher each time. I had reclined my seat about halfway back soon after leaving the house hoping to take a little nap. I knew what he was up to so I decide to just let him do whatever he wanted. I knew he would eventually work his way up to my lady parts and I wanted to see his reaction when he discovered I was pantiless. Then it would be my turn to tease him.

When he discovered my lack of panties, he quickly looked over to make sure he was feeling it right and then quickly said, "What the! Where are you panties?"

I gave him a little smile and said, "I figured you would try and get your hands under my dress sometime during the drive so I decide to surprise you, SURPRISE! And before you ask, Yes, this dress is all I have on. I'm completely naked under it and I'm going have to stay that until we get to the room. I hope you're OK with it because I'm actually comfortable being dressed like this right now."

"Am I OK with it? Hell yea!" Darrin bellowed, "I'm loving it! I always enjoy it when you go commando. I just hope you'll do it a couple more times this weekend."

I almost told him I was going to have to because I didn't even pack any panties but then decided to just let him find out over the weekend I would be pantiless all the time. I smiled at him and said, "I'll think about it. But for now," as I pulled my dress up to my waist, "Get back to want you were doing, but drive carefully, it felt real nice!" Yes Darrin was able to bring me to orgasm as we traveled down the interstate at 70 mph.

Ashley was at the desk when we checked in and she made sure we got the VIP treatment while we were there. She commented how good I looked with my tan and that I looked different since the last time she seen me. I winked at her and whispered in her ear, "It's probably because I'm not wearing a bra like I normally do." I didn't tell her I was also pantiless. "I'm teasing you father big time." She giggled and said, "You go mom!"

Ashley got one of the young boys there to get our bags and escort us to our room. It was nice and it did overlook the pool and the beach. We put our clothes away and Darrin did not notice my lack of undergarments as I unpacked. He asked if I was ready to go get my new thong bikini. I looked at him with a look if surprised shock, but I was teasing him. "Boy, it sounds like someone is in a big hurry to get his wife out in public almost naked!" I gave him a kiss and then said, "Sure, let's go." Then I looked straight into his eyes, "You may not believe this Darrin, but I'm actually looking forward to wearing a tiny thong for you in public. It may be wrong but the more I think about getting almost naked in public for you, the more excited I get and then I want to do it even more for you. So please don't get mad with me if I look like a little slut but somewhere deep inside of me, I want to look like one for you."

Darrin put his strong arms around me saying, "I could never get mad at you for dressing like a naughty girl. In fact, I'm getting hard just imaging what you may look like in that tiny thong. And since we are away from home, I wouldn't mind if you dressed like a cheap slut the entire time we are here, but if you do, we may not get out of this room much because I'll be fucking you all the time." I grabbed his face and pressed mine against his and kissed him and then said, "Promises, promises!"

Ashley told us of a good swimsuit store just a few blocks down the road and we got in the truck and headed there. Darrin asked if I put any underwear on and I told him 'no' that it would have been a waste of time to put them on just to take them off to try on bikinis plus I was finding going pantiless under my dress was keeping me cool down there plus I was finding it a bit of a turn on. I was finding it kind of erotically exciting and was glad I decide to leave all my panties at home.

We easily found the swimwear store and as soon as we walked in the door I found the black tie-side bikini I hoped to find. Darrin had a large smile and he said. "I like!" We then walked towards the back if the store and found a whole wall of thong bikinis. Darrin quickly found a white tie-side t-back he liked and asked if I truly was willing to wear the suit for him. I smiled at him as I examined the suit more closely and I noticed it was unlined also but I didn't tell him that. I decide I would really surprise him when I wore it for him. "Yes dear, I will wear it for you before we leave for home. This is more of a g-string instead of a thong and will definitely be the smallest thing I have ever worn in public but I'll be happy to wear it for you. Who knows, I might even enjoy wearing it." I then found two one-piece suits to wear. The first was a conservative, yet mildly sexy halter suit that dipped to just below my breasts, it had a low back, and high cut sides with full rear coverage in back in a tropical print. The second had strings that wrapped over my shoulders and crisscrossed between my shoulder-blades and went through tiny rings on the sides beside my breast and tied in the middle of the back.

It also had a wide deep plunge to my navel in front and then went between my legs and became a single string that went up between my butt-cheeks, and then the string became two strings that wrapped around and tied low in front. It was bright yellow and sexy as hell. I had to have it once I had it on and then suddenly, I wanted to wear it back to the hotel. Darrin was shocked when I dared to come out of the changing room wearing the suit and model it for him and telling him I felt like wearing it back to the hotel. I was surprised by the shock look on his face but then I seen a matching bright yellow mesh skirt next to him. It was short, maybe 12 to 15 inches long and split up one side to the elastic waistband. I pulled it on telling him that I thought that maybe it would be better if I wore the skirt over it back to the hotel. I also noticed he was sporting a nice hard-on under the shorts he wore, which I enjoyed seeing. I then had a strange thought and wondered if other men would react the same way when they saw me in it. This tickled me.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers