Valeriya The Half Breed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bounced again and I could feel my spine being realigned, but thankfully I could still feel my legs and wiggle my toes so I knew that my spine had not been broken though it felt as if it had been snapped twice, once with each bounce. He gave me two more strong bounces and increased the pressure each time by pulling on my legs and chest, and then after the last bounce he lowered his right shoulder and threw me to the ground on my back.

With my body wracked with pain I was unable to move and I was wide open for The Mountain to do whatever he wished to me, and again I was hoping that it would be a quick ending for me. He started laughing at my feeble attempts to roll over and get to my knees. He helped me with that by grabbing my hair and pulling me up to my feet. The pain in my scalp was nothing compared to the pain in my spine. Every movement that I was forced to make sent a new wave up pain up its length to my brain.

Once he had me on my feet he leaned his head down toward mine and then rammed his forehead into mine. I wanted to fall to the floor after his head butt, though his grip on my hair prevented that from happening. I was forced to remain on my feet while being held in front of my attacker. When he finally released my hair I was standing on my own but wobbling badly. My back and my brain hurt and I felt dizzy as well as disoriented.

I was an easy target for him as he brought his huge hand toward the right side of my face for a strong back handed slap. His slap was worse than any of the punches that the Three Stooges had hit me with and I was dreading the time when I would feel his fist instead of his open hand. I recoiled away from his slap and took two steps to put some space between him and me. My tongue lashed out to catch the trickle of blood that was escaping the corner of my mouth where my teeth had cut the inside of my cheek.

I turned around to face him and was met with another slap but this time with the front of his right hand, and once again I was reeling and stumbling in the opposite direction from where the slap had come from. I stumbled away for a few steps before I regained my balance and stopped. He was laughing again and commenting that this was the easiest money he had ever made.

I turned around and shot back with, "If you want easy, why don't you just kill me quickly and get this over with?"

"Oh no, that would not be right. I was told that I should beat you, cripple you, humiliate you, and rape you but I'm not allowed to kill you. That will come in phase three of your punishment!" He added that his employers would be pissed if that should happen.

Before I could respond I turned around right into another slap to my face. He hit the other side this time and now I had cuts on both sides of my mouth and was swallowing a lot of blood as it ran from the inside of my cheeks. The Mountain advanced toward me and this time he assumed a fighting stance with his fists balled up. I attempted to back away but he stepped toward me and drove his fist into my forehead. The blow snapped my head back and caused me to stagger backwards a few steps. I did my best to turn away from him to protect my face from what I knew would be more punches.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion except for the pain and my thoughts. I knew that I had to do something or this guy was going to beat on me until he decided to rape me and given his physical stature, what he had in his pants would probably kill me in violation of his orders. If I could have laughed I would have as I thought that seducing him into fucking me to death would sort of be my final act of defiance.

I put that idea out of my head as the giant stalked toward me. I took a deep breath and charged at him, deciding to try and take the fight to him again. It was a better idea then just standing there and letting him pummel me. I grabbed a hold of his right arm to block any punch that might be thrown since he seemed to be right handed. I pulled myself toward him and at the same time rammed my knee upward into his gut. I actually got a reaction from him this time since the knee strike was unexpected. He did not have time to prepare himself as he had for my earlier attacks on his belly.

I decided to aim higher and charged him again. I stepped up on his left thigh with my left leg as if going for a Step Up Enziguri but instead pushed myself up higher to go for a knee strike to his chin. As I dropped down to my feet after the knee strike The Mountain stepped backwards holding his jaw. I finally was able to get in a shot that did some damage. I knew he would be looking for me to try that again, but instead of trying the same move I just moved in and reached up to hit him in the same spot with an upward reaching roundhouse right. Since I had already been in his clutches I no longer feared him grabbing me as I realized he could have done that at any time. I had finally found an area on him that I could damage so I went after his face.

My right found its mark so I went in with my left and caught him by surprise as he was guarding himself for another right. I threw everything I had into the punch and soon he was staggering backwards with his face turned away from me. I followed up my left with a right, and then on the recovery I hit him with a back fisted shot to the left side of his face. I could see he was hurt, but I could also see that he was guessing and trying to figure out which side I would strike from next but I was doing a good job mixing up my shots and he was guessing wrong every time. Still, if he was smart he would have wrapped me up to put an end to my assault. I kept watching for that to happen but since I had to get in close to reach up to strike his face there was not much I could do to stop that sort of move against me when it came.

After a volley of seven or eight mixed shots I had his mouth and his nose bleeding. That was a moral victory for me if nothing else. I was happy that I was at least able to bloody him a little. I connected with a roundhouse to the left side of his head when he decided to punch back. His right fist streaked toward me as he sent a quick jab to the center of my face. I stepped to the side and grabbed his arm with both hands, and then turned my back toward him. Quickly I brought his arm down over my shoulder, which on a normal opponent would have damaged the shoulder joint with my shoulder working as a fulcrum. However, he was much taller and instead of working the shoulder I was attempting to destroy his elbow joint. He was too strong and resisted my leverage enough to avoid damage to the joint, but he did yell out from the wrong way pressure that I was applying to his elbow.

My attack on his elbow was halted when he grabbed a hold of my hair with one hand and used it to lift me up off the floor. My scalp was burning and he quickly had me screaming again as he held me with my feet dangling and unable to touch the floor. He held me up for a few seconds before using my hair to toss me aside like a ragdoll. I landed on my ass a few feet away from him. My hard landing set off the pain in my back again as my spine was jarred by my hard landing on the cold concrete floor.

I was too slow getting up and soon he was standing over me and reaching down to pull me up again. This was when I decided to go for broke. I pulled my right foot back and rammed it upward between his legs and nailed him in the crotch with the spiked heel of my boot. It was good to know that his genitals are in the same place as a human male. His eyes bugged out as he bent over clutching his wounded balls.

His advance was stopped and I had time to get away from him. It was hard getting up with my back in constant pain so I did my best to crawl toward the nearest stack of wooden crates to use to help myself to my feet. I had just reached out to grab onto the side handle of one of the crates when The Mountain's huge hand latched onto my right leg and started pulling me away from the stack of crates.

My kick to the groin hurt him but it also pissed him off. Until then he was toying with me, after the groin shot his demeanor changed and he was out to damage me. He kept hold of my right ankle with his right hand and then gripped my throat from the side with his left hand. It seemed effortless the way he lifted me up off the floor by my ankle and throat. My air supply was cut off and from the way he was holding me with my body bent in a "U" shape, which intensified the pain in my badly injured back.

I held onto his left wrist as I attempted to pry his hand away from my throat but his grip was too strong. The best I could do was hold on and try to straighten my back to decrease the amount of pain I was feeling. He hung on for what seemed like forever and soon the pain in my back became secondary to my prolonged lack of oxygen. Just as my eyelids were fluttering and my eyes were rolling back into my head he dropped me face down on the floor just before I would have passed out. I suspect that he wanted me awake since an unconscious victim does not scream and he seemed to enjoy the sounds of me screaming in pain as he took me apart.

I was face down on my belly gasping for air and flopping around like a fish out of water as I tried to scramble away without wasting time getting to my feet. Of course that never works out well when your attacker is already on his feet and standing over you. As I tried to crawl away he stomped down hard with the heel of his boot on the back of my right knee while he bellowed out, "You won't be kicking my stones again with that leg little slave girl!"

I screamed as he ground his heel into the back of my knee and transferred the majority of his weight to his right leg as his heel was digging deeply into back of the joint. When he removed his foot from the back of my right knee I did my best to scamper away but he was just as quick to grab a hold of my left ankle and turn me over in one swift move. Before I could react he slammed the heel of his boot down onto my mound and held it there for effect as he transferred his weight to his right foot to cause me even more pain.

I was rolling from side to side with my hands on his boot trying to get it away from my crotch but he was too strong and too heavy and his foot would not budge. When he removed his foot from my crotch I rolled over into a ball with both hands between my legs and soft whimpering sounds came out of my mouth. I wanted to scream but for some reason my body just would not cooperate.

I was not watching my opponent and since he was not attacking me I assumed that he was taking a minute or so to adjust his balls and recover from the kick that I had given him there. That was just a guess since I was too busy tending to my recently stomped lady parts. When I rolled over onto my back he was standing over me, he reached down with his right hand, wrapped his fingers around my throat and yanked me up off the floor. I forgot all about my other pains as his fingers closed around my throat and cut off my oxygen supply again.

As he held me up and had me standing in front of him I looked up at his face and the laughing assailant had morphed into an angry vengeful giant that was looking at me as if I was a piece of prime beef ready for his consumption. I tried to pry his fingers away from my throat but had no success at that, even when I tried both hands on one finger I could not bend his finger back enough to hurt him. One thing that did hurt him was when I rammed the spiked heel of my boot down on his foot. I ground the heel in to the area where the laces were since I knew that there would be no protection there. He bellowed out in pain and immediately released me and even though my right knee was in pain I was able to stand on it as soon as I was freed from his grasp.

Before he could react I leaned to my right and transferred my weight onto my aching right leg. The knee tried to buckle but eventually supported my weight as I brought my left leg up and sent the spiked heel into the inside of his left thigh, just missing his balls as he quickly turned away from my advancing foot. For once I was thankful that Mistress gave me these boots to wear so that I could use the heel as a weapon.

My kick had him leaning toward me as he shifted his weight off of his left leg. He was holding his inner thigh and since he was leaning toward me he was wide open as I brought my left fist crashing downward against his right cheek. I followed that up with a right upper cut into the old breadbasket that had him letting out a painful groan. My gut shots did nothing when he was prepared for them but when he was not I could hurt him though not as badly as I could have hurt an Earth man close to my size with the same sort of shot.

I had some success in my assault so I followed that up by attacking head on. I threw myself at him and leaped up to wrap my left arm around the back of his neck while my legs were trying to wrap around his large waist. I held on with my legs and my left arm as I started pumping my right fist into the side of his face. I targeted his eye, cheek, jaw, ear and temple area as I just kept hammering away at him with my fist.

He was startled by my attack and its ferocity. I was able to get a few good shots in mixed in with a lot of glancing blows as he turned his head away from me. That did not stop me as I switched arms around the back of his neck and started pounding the other side of his face and head with my left fist. I was hitting him in combinations... straight punch, back fist, and every now and then I threw in an elbow strike on the follow through. I had him dazed and reeling, but even though I was doing damage and having some success, I had taken a lot of damage early on and had expended too much energy in futile assaults at the beginning of this windmill tilt.

The problem was that I just was not doing enough damage, and the damage I was doing was more annoying than structural even though I believed that I had rung his bell a few times with head shots. When my left arm got tired from pounding on him I changed back to my right and kept the on the offensive with numerous shots raining down on his face and head. I was so proud of myself as I looked upon his face as I was punching it at will. His right eye was swollen and was closing fast, his mouth and nose were bleeding and he had a nice gash on the left side of his face that was opened by the seam of my fingerless black leather gloves. I never expected him to look me in the eyes and ask, "Are you done yet?"

I stopped in mid punch and was taken aback buy the mild voice he used to ask the question. Once he had my attention and my assault stopped he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressed his fist into the center of my back and started to squeeze. I tried to go back on offense again but every time I tried he would bounce me and tighten his grip. Eventually he bounced me hard enough that my position changed in his grip and his massive upper arms were pressing against my ribs making it most difficult to draw breath. He gave me one massive bounce where he jumped up and when his feet landed he tightened his arms more around my ribs.

That was when I thought I could actually hear a snap that was followed by a severe stabbing pain on the right side of my chest. I knew that one or more of my ribs were broken. To make matters worse he opened his arms and dropped me onto my back on the floor. The impact with the concrete floor increased the stabbing sensation I was feeling on my right side and this started me coughing violently. As I lay on my back and my coughing continued I realized that I was coughing up blood. The exposed parts of my breasts were speckled with small droplets of blood and I could feel a steady stream running down my right cheek toward my ear.

I knew then that I was bleeding badly internally. The Mountain had done what the reptilian rapists and the Three Stooges had failed to do. The others had tenderized me inside, but The Mountain had busted me open internally and though I tried to assess myself, I just could not tell how bad the damage was. I knew that when I tried to breathe it felt as if my right lung was having trouble filling its self so I knew that this was going to be a problem, if not a fatal one.

As I laid on the floor wheezing as I breathed in between violent coughs, I turned my head to look at The Mountain as he stood over me, looking down and admiring his handiwork. He bent over and reached down and started pawing at my left breast. He teased that its time to have a little fun with his broken little toy. I slapped at his hand but that did not deter him, he just squeezed my half orange sized breast just a bit harder as he smiled. I made eye contact with him and when he stared back at me I latched onto his wrist with both hands as I brought my legs up beside his head. I got him into a Triangle Choke and was squeezing as hard as I could with my legs.

I knew that even the largest creature had to breathe and if I could cut off his air supply with my legs I could put him down. The only problem was that to keep him in this hold I was in an inverted position with my legs and back off the floor. Only my shoulders, neck and head were on the ground, this had me turning my head every few seconds to spit out the blood that was flowing with the aid of gravity into my mouth. As I turned my head to spit I noticed that the puddle of blood beside me was expanding and I knew that my internals were in worse shape than I had thought originally.

I thought that I had him as I held on tightly to the arm bar and the choke, but suddenly he smiled at me as he reared back and used the one arm that I had in the arm bar to lift me up off the floor. He held me up for a few seconds before swinging his arm down as he dropped to his knees. He slammed my back into the hard concrete floor. I could feel bone grating against bone on the right side of my ribs from the impact. My back exploded in pain again as well as I found myself spitting up blood at a more accelerated rate than before. I could feel the wetness spreading across my right cheek, as well as my chest and right shoulder with each violent cough.

No longer was I worried about defeating my opponent, I was more worried about how long it would take me to bleed out so that this torment would end. My tormentor was decreasing the time I had left to live as he lifted his giant foot over me and rammed it down on to my tummy causing a new fountain of blood to spew forth from my mouth as I sputtered and coughed again. He enjoyed the fountain effect that his stomp had so much he raised his booted foot up and stomped down two more times on my belly. With each stomp his laughter grew louder, and after the last stomp I found the strength to roll over away from him on my side as I hissed out, "Laugh it up bitch boy, because it will be me having the last laugh on you!"

I pushed up to my hands and knees and tried to scream out at the pain involved in every movement but working with only one functioning lung would not permit me the resources needed for such a scream though my mouth was open but no sound came out. As I crawled the stream of blood continued and left a trail of drops behind me as I moved. Where I was crawling to or why I did not know. Perhaps it was some sort of ancient survival instinct that still remained in the human species or maybe it was just my mind trying to keep me going even though it was a futile effort.

My attempt to crawl away was rewarded by a kick to my tummy that sent me back down to the floor. He knew where I was damaged, and was doing his best to increase the damage and to disable me. Why I did not know, perhaps I wounded his pride or something with one or more of my attacks. He could have ended his assault on me and declared this round of my punishment over in time for Syuri to enter and seal my internal injuries again but still he persisted. On second thought, I was damaged more than I was the day before and I had to wonder if even Syuri with her medical devices and serums could reverse any of the damage that I had suffered.