Valley of Sinners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, with lunch partly digested the wine-fuelled conversation mainly between the two women and Nash going exceedingly well and loud above the melodic din of the Beach Boys, Maggie announced it was time for a swim.

The particular song the Beach Boys were singing was nothing like strip music, but apparently Maggie thought it was, so as they all watched her over the rims of their wine glasses as she disrobed provocatively. With her yellow sundress unbuttoned and off she reached a hand in and adjusts her sizeable breasts into the cups of her one-piece swimsuit while still facing them. Alayna stiffened preparing to be embarrassed as Maggie then reached down to snap the elastic edging inside her thighs, but managed to do so with control, no pubic hair coming into sight.

“Come on you lazy guys,” Maggie called.

Nash stood up and Alayna watched expectedly, but he was wearing surfing shorts that came below his knees, not Speedos. She went to the edge of the pool, pulled her sun dress over her head and immediately dove in to ensure Nash had no time to see her goods. Let him come and find out for himself.

Alayna waited patiently for her mother to complete the Big Tease routine, splashing him, trying to duck him and then challenging him for a race over two lengths. Maggie was a good swimmer but Alayna could tell by Nash’s fluid action he was allowing Maggie to win. What a nice man.

Maggie tired, so left the pool. Basil had chickened out and was already asleep on his sun loafer, so Alayna’s wait was over.

“Sorry about mum, she tends to get sexed up when young jocks are around.”

“No worries, she’d delightful, and what are good daughter you are for letting her have her play. It’s your turn now; anything in mind?”

“We could swim thirty lengths without racing.”

“But you don’t want to do that?”

“No, or we could play slashing and ducking each other.”

“But neither of us is interested in that?”

“No.”

“Well up to the far end, then?” he suggested, looking at her deeply. She headed off without answering and knew without looking he was right behind her, probably drooling as he watched her flashing legs. Alayna was very proud of her body.

Reaching the end of the pool they looked back at the parents. Basil had his floppy hat right over his face but the dark sunglasses of Maggie were focused on them, unmoving.

“Does she have a long sight problem?” Nash grinned.

“No, very good vision actually. But she knows we’re going to be feeling each other up and kissing.”

“Are we going to be doing that?” Nash teased.

“Unless you’ve got something else in mind?”

“I’ve got nothing else in mind, groaned Nash,” drawing her to him, clearing straggles of hair from her face and began kissing her gently. Alayna’s hand wandered down below his navel and seconds later she withdrew it, smiling happily.


Clearing away after dinner that evening at Hope’s home, Nash asks Alayna what she wished to do.

“Got to bed with you,” she said, ensuring there would be no misunderstanding about her desire. Five minutes later they were firmly coupled, Alayna sitting astride Nash and about to start jiggling.

“How does it feel?” she smiled.

“Exactly the right fit,” he grinned. “Bounce with vigor – I want to see those tits bouncing as well.”

“That may make you come too quickly.”

“The reservoir is fully charged.”

“Oh God, just let me at it,” and she began bouncing while sucking her thumb.


In the morning shortly after 9:00 they showered together and were at it again in the bathroom this time, with Alayna lying over the side of the bath on a pillow of towels.

“How is it?” she asked; Doggy is her favorite position.

“The right fit,” he gasped.

Alayna screwed around to look at him, noting that Nash looked rather exhausted.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been told that before.”

Nash drew right back, and pushed forward again: “Have there been others?”

“You’re such a nice man,” purrs Alayna, reaching under and cupping him.


Later they drove into the city in the Chevy. Nash collected his shogun and they went to his mother’s house. Design character was evident on the outside of the tidy, well-maintained house but moving inside Alayna stopped and gasped. The old scrim covered match-lining one expected to see in old houses had gone, replaced with gib-board covered with 19th century look-alike wallpapers. The hanging gas chandeliers look authentic, but were cunningly electrified. The dark teak floors shone and seemed to glow with life; all the light switches and backing plates and all the door handle assemblies had been re-brassed. It was a beautiful restoration.

Rose Carson greeted Alayna hopefully, quietly asking the visitor, “Are you two going steady?” Rose looked disappointed when Alayna replied, “I’ve only been with him since yesterday but I must tell you I don’t think I’m the marrying kind.”

As Rose hasn’t expected them to call, she has no food prepared.

“Don’t fret, Mrs Carson – Nash will take us out to a restaurant.”

The Italian restaurant on Ponsonby Road was a good choice – live music as it was Sunday – and the menu met their approval.

Alayna persuaded Rose to talk about her singing career, and as the wine flowed Rose recalled events with great gusto, so much so that Nash heard about events, people and carry-ons that he’d not heard about before.

“I think you may have known my father intimately – Basil Tait. He seems to recall you.”

“Sorry, but I don’t remember him dearie,” Rose said to Alayna. “The name certainly hasn’t stuck. Was he a drummer or something?”

“No, I said intimately – he slept with you, several times apparently. You wouldn’t let him go according to what he told mum and me the other night after he’d found that Nash was your son.”

“Several nights, you say? That was rather usual as we usually only stayed at any place one or two nights,” said Rose, not turning a hair knowing that Nash was listening to this. Nash knew she’d been no saint, and suspected he knew she still wasn’t celibate.

“Dad said he spent almost two weeks with you before he had to leave to get back to his parent’s farm.”

“A farm boy you say – almost two weeks. I would have thought I remembered that, it must have been some sort of record for one of my fans.”

Alayna rolled her eyes and looked slightly embarrassed. “What about this for a memory jog: his nickname was Horse.”

“Oh God, him!” Rose screamed in delight, disturbing the entire restaurant. “Of course I remember him; he was a very big man.”


Mid-afternoon they waved to Rose outside her home and headed for the motorway.

“Did you have to mention your father’s nickname,” Nash sighed. “That was very embarrassing.”

“It had the desired effect,” Alayna smirked.

“Yes, agreed,” responded Nash, who was then diverted by an urgent blast of a car horn behind them. “This attractive dame driving the silver Toyota behind us is waving us to stop. Perhaps there is something wrong with one of our tires, or a brake light is out? I better pull over against this line of parked vehicles.”

The woman was really aggressive, making uncalled for accusations against Nash. Alayna looked closely at the woman and recognizer her – Lisa Honeybun. As they exchanged pleasantries trouble with the five meanies in the low-slung customized Holden came up to them in a threatening fashion and Alayna became really frightened.

Driving off in the Chevy at Nash’s request she founds the restaurant car cark at her first attempt, parked and rushed off to the toilet. Alayna once thought she was pregnant, has been bungy jumping, unintentionally skied over a small bluff and been chased by a bull, but she can’t remember ever being as scared at this.

Those guys in the car looked primed for a gang rape, and for a while she imagined herself being a victim. Then Nash freed her, giving her a passport to safety. But waiting in the car park her fear returned – what if something happened to him and to Lisa? Hope would kill her for not having stayed with them. She knew Nash had the shotgun but it was not loaded. Obviously he would try a bluff. It could work; then again it might not. She wrung her hands and then began considering her options if they failed to come back in reasonable time.

Alayna had exhausted the options and was sitting in despair, hunched over the steering wheel of the Chevy, when she saw a silver car coming towards her and then recognizes both Nash and Lisa. She flashed the Chevy’s headlights at them, very happily to see them smiling at her!

Driving Lisa home, Alayna was quizzed about Nash, but she wasn’t much help as she didn’t know much about him. Lisa had the gall to ask had she and Nash had sex together, so she simply said yes, and Lisa just grunted.

When Lisa came down to dinner, Alayna could see she had dressed to kill. Her green eyes are intense and her nipples – very obvious through the satin nightdress – were proud.

Right, mused Alayna. I’m not backing out; he’s my man of the moment. If you want him you’ll have to make do with a threesome. Alayna was confident Nash wouldn’t cast her aside in this situation but being a man he would be interested in what the elegant Miss Honeybun has on offer.

Surprisingly, pre-dinner and dinner was almost a ball, with lots of laughter. Before it ended Alayna realized that Lisa is yawning – her lights seemed to have gone out. The threat appeared over.

Later Nash drove her homewards, at her request turning into the disused quarry and parking under the pine trees. They were at it for almost two hours – he was good, not the best she’d had – but better than average and he lived virtually next door! She has it made, although next Tuesday was the vet’s night and the manager of the nearby sawmill was taking her to the city the next night, and then on Friday night she was booked to have dinner at the rugby club with the assistant coach – if Nash wanted in next week, he’d better make a firm date.

Maggie was up watching TV and greeted Alayna warmly. They kissed and Maggie told her daughter her father had just gone to bed but before going in to kiss him good night she should have a shower as she’s smelt of sex.

“Some of us get it, and some of us don’t,” Alayna teased.

“Say what you like, but I’m going through a good patch at the moment.”

“Oh, excellent. Who?”

“My lips are sealed, darling. Go clean up.”

After showing and applying plenty of powder and a couple of squirts of one of her milder perfumes, Alayna went into her parent’s bedroom and snuggled in against her daddy, keeping on the top of the sheet.

“I met one of your old girl friends today, Nash’s mother.”

“Oh, she wouldn’t remember me.”

“She did when told of your nickname Horse.”

Basil almost stopped breathing.

“Who gave you that information – your mother?”

“I didn’t say that,” Alayna replied deviously. “People talk, you know. Big reputations take longest to fade away.

“Why did women call you Horse, daddy?” Alayna asked feigning innocence.

“Here, kiss your old dad and go to your bed darling. You already know more than you need to know. Good night.”

To Be Continued.