Valley of the Centaurs

Story Info
Cassie, a great soldier, must transverse a mysterious valley.
2k words
4.13
70.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote for this story at the end. I welcome feedback suggestions and ideas on this story. I intend to add extra chapters in the future.

A new dawn rose over the entry to the valley of the Centaurs. He tropical rain forest ambled on for as far as the eye could see. Mast was burning off the low-lying lakes clouding areas of the forest adding to the eerie land. The cry of a strange bird startled Cassie as she pondered her decision. Should she transverse the valley or march for ten days to skirt this unknown place.

She could be home in half the time if she were brave and willing to face the great-unknown perils of this valley. This place had long held great mystery for her people. The Aberon are race of fighter women ruled by a great Matriarch who presided over a society in which women are the dominant sex. Cassie like most of her race was a powerful looking woman. At six foot eight and two hundred and twenty pounds there were few that would challenge her.

Auburn hair cascaded down her body to her waist, deep green eyes highlighted her olive complexion all combined to give the ability to conceal her self in battle. She was muscular, her body perfectly proportioned from her small breasts, to her athletic calves she was every inch a soldier.

The battle against the Ibu had been running well but Cassie had become separated from her squad and forced behind enemy lines. The only thing she could do was to return home and rejoin her squad. Now she had the choice the Valley or the Ibu. The Ibu she knew well a race of dominant males who for a century had raged intermittent war on the Fallon (her people) to fall into their hands would be certain death, or worse still a life as a slave to some Ibu male. The Valley was a place of mystery for the last century none had been know to enter the valley. Not Ibu or Fallon. It was a place of religious significance to both cultures. History records that none that entered here have ever returned.

In the end her decision was made easier as a patrol of Ibu made near to her, she had no choice but to enter the valley.

Cassie had picked a mark to make true east, knowing that this was the direction to her home land.

Progress was slow if only for the reason this skilled fighter was taking that extreme. There was ample food and fresh water to be fond as she traversed this tropical wonderland. Nothing she saw or heard gave any clue as to the supposed mystery of this place. The more she marched, the more comfortable she became. Just as she was beginning to doubt this place had any thing to hide she heard a sound from the bushes ahead.

Her reflexes saw her respond to being a stealthy stalker. Blending in to the foliage she approach the small clearing with more than a little apprehension. Before her was a clearing by a by a small lake. A waterfall fed the lake from some unseen precipice its spray bathing the area in broken light and rainbow after rainbow seemed to appear and then disappear, only to reform in yet another place. The cascading light show was so captivating that she almost failed to notice two people at the end of the clearing.

Cassie did a mental double take these were not people but some sort of strange hybrid of animal and human. Clearly from the waist up these were human and stunningly attractive at that. She drew a sharp breath at the beauties that were before her. From the waist down though the two resembled horses. The male was covered in sleek black hair, with powerful legs that ended in jet black hoofs. The female who at Cassies height was still a good six inched shorter than the male. She was likewise covered in hair but this was brown, yet she seemed every inch as strong as the male.

The two creatures before were clearly intention upon each other. They seemed to be circling each other to some preordained choreographed pattern. It was a dance of some sort. From the way they moved and looked at each other she could tell they were mates. Her mind told her that from the way in which they moved that they were not merely dumb animals. Where these the dominant creatures of this valley it was clear that in one on one combat the Ibu or the Fallon would be no match for these creatures.

She must learn as much as she can from these two so as to give the Fallon the advantage over their old enemies. There was no option but to stay and watch these two follow them and learn.

The dance of the creatures was captivating. Their hands danced over each others bodies like butterflies flitting from body part to body part. His hands caressed her small breasts and as he did so she could see the nipples of the creature harden and grow the nipples seem to stand out a good inch. The female creature danced her hands over the males groin and as Cassie watched his penis grew. It seem to come from within him It grew and grew till it was hanging a good twelve inches from his waist. It was some how human in appearance but the skin was jet black like his covering of hair.

As she watched to two fondle each other she felt a warm feeling developing in her own pussy and instinctively her hand went down to rub her already erect clit. The males’ penis was becoming erect from the ministrations of the female. It stood out in front of him seeming to be more powerful than any male she had ever seen.

Their erotic dance had brought them no more than ten feet from where she his concealed in the low bushes around the clearing. Cassie could see the glistening fluids forming on the end of the grand cock and watched with a mixture of awe and disbelief as the female took his massive cock in her mouth and sucked it to its base. It was clear that the female was becoming equally aroused as the male, her vagina was flame red and juices were pooling on the ground beneath her.

The female released the prized piece of meat from her mouth and turned from the male bending at the waist to present her pulsating womanhood to the male. He needed no words of encouragement as he inched his cock deep inside her. Cassie now was also creating a pool of her own juices on the ground. With each stroke the centaur took upon his mate Cassie plunged more and more of her own hand into her pussy. She could not take her eyes off them. She wanted to feel that cock inside her she wanted to suck on the females clit and drink the cum as it oozed from her pussy. She realised that the creatures were about to orgasm as she frantically reamed herself. As they came so did she in a violet orgasm that betrayed her position in the bushes.

The male creature turned to her and said in perfect Fallon come from your hiding spot little one we have been waiting for you this whole day long to show your self. Cassie like all soldiers wore no clothing as she stepped from the bushed she did not fear these creatures it was clear they intended her no harm. I am Arron and this is Misty come join us, if you dance the dance you will truly be one with us.

Cassies’ mind seem clouded as Arron and Misty started to dance around her she began to hear sweat music. Her body of its own accord started to dance with these two centaurs. She knew that she could stop at any moment but she chooses not to.

Two sets of hands cascaded over her body, the mere touch of each of these powerful people caused her whole body to be covered in Goosebumps. She felt a pair of hands caress her breasts which responded by growing erect nipples almost the size of Mistys’.

Aarons’ hands like wise were giving her great pleasure as they dance lightly over her, his fingers caressing ever so gently her clit. Then drenched by her own juices his finger slid it way up her anus, no man had ever touched her there like that before. Her body stiffened not with pain but pleasure from this caress.

Misty placed her hands on Cassies head and pushed it towards Aarons’ massive cock which she gladly tried to engulf. She could but take a few inches of it in her mouth but its taste was wondrous. As she pumped the cock in her mouth Misty was between her legs licking her pussy. Cassie had never had another woman before and she wondered why she had not done so before given the immense pleasure she was receiving.

Aaron lifted her head from his penis and turned her around gently her made her bend forward Cassie knew she was about to be fucked by this creature but did not care. Misty was in a similar position in front of her pussy dripping juices and demanding attention. Cassie placed her lips on the dripping pussy and was intoxicated by the taste and the smells.

From behind she felt his hands rubbing her juices from her pussy to her ass hole each time slipping his finger in each inviting hole. She could feel her excitement building like never before. His cock was now being rubbed along the same line his hand was taking. The head pushing against each entrance. Then he entered her but not in her pussy but in her virgin ass under any other circumstance she would have objected but the second he entered her whole body began to pulsate. Inch by inch he slid deeper into her. As each stroke increased the depth to which she was penetrated so to did it increase the overwhelming feeling of pleasure that were electrifying her body.

He was now humping her ass the full length of his shaft as he suddenly blasted her with his cum, her own body exploded in an orgasm of its own. All the while this was happening she continued to give her attention to Misty.

She felt his withdraw from her ass only to immediately bury himself in her pussy this time there was no need to proceed with caution as her dripping pussy swallowed the entire length of his shaft. Muscles she did not before realise she had gripped his shaft as she tried to hold him deep inside her. She was drawing strength from within she literally felt stronger as each of his thrusts buried themselves in her. He was no longer pushing her off her feet as he thrust, she was able to hold against his powerful strokes. She knew she was about to orgasm any second so she slammed her self back against his, drawing him as deep as possible inside her. The orgasm hit her with such force that her whole body seemed in pain. Pulse after pulse of his cum filled her, she could feel it force its way into her very womb.

She fell to the ground and passed out. Never had she been so fulfilled in her life. She woke what seem like hours later and Aaron and Misty were awaiting her return to the world of the living so to speak. They were down in the lake under the waterfall and they called her to them. Cassie stumbled a little as she went to the lake edge. She took a tepid step dipping a hoof in the water, it was then she looked at her reflection in the water and saw not a Fallon but a new Centaur looking back at her. The mist lifted from her mind as she realised why none have ever returned from here. She had danced the dance and truly become one with them.