Valley Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Saga of three wives in Silicon Valley.
2.3k words
4.21
52.5k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rises over the western mountains and bathes the cities and towns nestled in Silicon Valley with a pinkish light. It promises to be another hot day but every house is armed with central air and swimming pools. It's the mid-90's and everyone is rich as the dot com boom begins to swell and money flows freely from venture capital firms all over the Valley.

In the sprawling suburbs of San Jose one can find many streets filled with cookie-cutter homes. Many homes have swimming pools out back and luxury cars in the front. On Shannon Road, there is no exception.

Tiffany wakes up with her husband every morning to make him coffee. That warm June morning is no exception as she enters the kitchen in her skimpy robe. Yawning, she takes two mugs out of the cupboard and pours the coffee. Her husband likes it black and she likes it very light. Outside the sprinklers have begun to water the neat lawn and she watches them for a while until Stan joins her at the table.

Stan wears his usual shirt and tie. His hair is impeccable and his face is tanned. He is old-fashioned and refuses to dress down like so many of the newer, younger executives in the Valley. Tiffany smiles at him as he quickly scans the paper. He is almost 15 years older than her, but he has treated her well and she knows it. They make small talk for a while until it's time to leave. He likes to get to the office in Cupertino early. The sun has just made its way over the mountains as he puts his Lexus into gear.

Tiffany yawns again but she won't be going back to bed. She wants to catch the early aerobics class at the gym before she gets her nails done. She makes her way into the large bedroom at the top of the stairs and changes into her workout clothes.

She is what most people describe as a knock-out. A native to Southern California, her hair is long and naturally blond. She has a pleasant face and a brilliant smile. Her body is very shapely and she never succumbed to breast implants. They are smallish, but firm and her husband adores them. The hard workouts each week have kept her trim and even a little muscular.

Tiffany's past is kept secret to everyone including her husband. When he met her while on a business trip, she was a cocktail waitress. What he didn't know was that she had made more than a few porno movies in her time. Although, at 32 and well in her past, she likes to keep it secret. She has a few of her best performances on tape hidden in their spacious house and every once in a while she watches them and relives those crazy days of sex and drugs.

Her appetite for sex is still strong and sometimes her husband can't satisfy. She never complains and makes sure she takes care of those needs herself. Tiffany has never cheated on her husband, but there are many ways to take care of those urges on your own.

***

As Tiffany heads to the gym, her good friend Darcy is driving the family's mini-van with her two daughters in the back. It's a typical day for them – school for the girls, then work out for mom. Darcy sips her coffee as she deftly navigates the streets to the school. The girls are quiet this morning and she's thankful for that. She is tired from staying up late – the insomnia has hit again.

She drops them off at school and waves good-bye and pulls away from the curb. She'll drag herself to the workout and then go home and relax by the pool. A smile forms on her lips as she remembers today is the day the pool guy stops by.

Darcy is a bleached-blond from Texas. She met her husband while he attended college in Austin. Not a good student herself, she quickly fell under his spell and soon after that dropped out. Her and Mike dated the whole time he was in school and as soon as he graduated, he proposed and they moved to California so he could begin working in the engineering field. He rose quickly through the ranks and they were able to move into a new house in a good neighborhood. Within 3 more years she had two kids and then the boredom set in.

Mike liked to work long hours leaving Darcy to her own devices. She never felt like she fit in with the other wives. Her Texas attitude stayed with her and sometimes other woman would get offended. Her only real friend was Tiffany who lived a few houses down. Tiffany never said a bad word and always laughed at Darcy's jokes. After a while Darcy confided to her friend about her affairs. Tiffany admitted to never cheating on her husband, but was sympathetic and even encouraged Darcy.

The affairs were nothing more than quick and anonymous sex. Darcy was a curvy, busty woman with a nice round ass and small waist. She meticulously kept up her appearance spending good money on nails, hair and skin. She worked out regularly with Tiffany and was proud of her looks after rearing two kids. Unfortunately Mike didn't notice as much so their sex life suffered and Darcy looked elsewhere. Never did she ever consider leaving Mike – the money and lifestyle were good and she had no intention of giving that up. Instead she had her adventures and kept them from her husband.

Darcy squeezes her legs together as she thinks about the pool guy. He's young, muscular and tanned, but she hasn't seduced him yet. She thinks today will be the day, but first the workout.

She meets up with Tiffany in the gym and they go through their routine. Afterwards, over smoothies, they catch up on the gossip of the neighborhood. Eventually the talk turns to the prospect of new neighbors.

"So that house between us," Darcy says, "I guess they're moving in today."

"Yes, that's what I heard. Do you know anything about them?"

"Well, I heard from Marcia, you know Marcia, she's the real estate agent who set them up? Well, she told me it's a couple from Washington state. He's going to be the new CEO of a company in San Jose, computers or something, and she's recently left her job at a law firm in Seattle." Darcy leaned in closer. "Marcia says there is something funny about her, that maybe she had a breakdown or something."

Tiffany nods and smiles. Darcy can't resist gossip. "I'm sure she's fine, Darcy."

Darcy sniffs and flips her hair back. "I plan on introducing myself right away. She should feel at home as soon as she can."

Darcy still feels like an outsider after 10 years in the Valley and is always drawn to others that aren't native.

"I will too. Maybe we should go over together later today," Tiffany suggests.

"I'll make a fruit salad." That's Darcy's cure for everything – funerals, new neighbors, new babies...

They talk several minutes more until Tiffany excuses her self. She has a nail appointment. Darcy looks at her watch and realizes the pool guy will be at her house soon. She tells Tiffany and both women laugh.

***

Adam and Stephanie pull their Volvo into the driveway of their new home. The moving van is already there and the movers are unloading their furniture. Steph looks at the other houses on the street and is dismayed to see they all look basically the same. She instantly longs for their Victorian on the hill outside Seattle. Adam, on the other hand, is eager and anxious to get going on the new job. He picked out the house without her and she resents it, but it is only one of the many things she resents about him.

"Let's go in and I'll show you around," he says as he hops out of the car.

She follows him and is acutely aware of the heat. The house is filling up with their stuff but the furniture they have doesn't quite match the style of the place. She wonders if she will be able to replace it down the road. Adam is showing her the rooms – it looks nice enough, but it isn't home and she wants to cry because she misses it already.

"Stop sulking," he says to her when they are alone upstairs. "I did this for you, you know."

"Taking me away from Seattle is the worst thing you could do," she says.

"It isn't," he says with that familiar menacing look in his eye. She shrinks back from that and goes to inspect the master bathroom. She doesn't want to provoke him today of all days.

Steph is a quiet, thoughtful woman with long dark hair. She made a great lawyer, but outside of that she is shy and timid around her husband. Adam is powerful and a bully to almost everyone, including herself. They have no kids and she's grateful for that because one day she will leave him. She should have left him after the breakdown, but she wasn't strong enough to face him. Instead she bides her time.

When they were dating, it was different. He was funny and brash with boyish good looks. Steph was still in law school and she almost didn't want to get involved with the business school grad, but he won her over. He proposed to her after she passed the bar and they married and got a nice house outside the city. The commuted in every day and for a while things were ok.

Then all of a sudden one day she realized she was in an abusive relationship. It had been a gradual thing so maybe she had just gotten used to it. First it was verbal, then physical, then lastly sexual. Then the breakdown.

She shook away the memories of that. She needed to be strong and get used to living in this god-forsaken valley teeming with new millionaires and their trophy wives. And she needed to figure out a way to leave the tyrant she lived with.

***

Tiffany stood in the large marble shower in her house and let the cool water wash over her. It was mid-day and her errands were done. The afternoon stretches out in front of her and she looks forward to some idle time. Stan usually didn't arrive home until after 6 and they wouldn't eat until at least 7:30 most nights. She figures she can relax, and then go meet the new neighbors later on.

The shower makes her feel slightly horny. It has been a few days since she last had sex and she is in that mood again. She can wait until that night, but if Stan isn't up for it, she would be more frustrated later. So she dries off and decides to have a little fun.

Her porn movies are hidden away in her closet and she retrieves them on along with her favorite clit vibrator. Still naked from her shower she goes into the family room and pushes the tape into the VCR and turns it on. As she sits on the couch the tape plays and she sees herself over 10 years ago walk across the screen. She hasn't changed all that much she thinks to herself.

Soon her onscreen image is on her knees in front of a large, engorged cock. She smiles as she remembers that scene and the actor. It had taken a few tries to suck him without gagging.

As she watches herself, her hands slide up to cup her breasts and tug on the already hard nipples. Small waves of pleasure wash over her body and her pussy tingles. She listens to the moans on the TV and adds to them as she works her breasts. She loves to start with her breasts because her nipples are super-sensitive. Whenever Stan sucks them, it's all she can do to not cum right away.

As the scene shifts to some good backdoor fucking, Tiffany turns on the clit vibrator and begins to rub it along her button. She moans as the vibrations touch the sensitive nub. She watches her breasts sway back and forth on the TV as the actor fucks her senseless. In real life her hand is pulling her left nipple very hard sending shockwaves through out her body.

"Oh god, fuck me," the TV says. Tiffany repeats it as she rubs the vibe against her clit. Her pelvis lifts up a bit as her body responds to the words and images on the screen. Her juices are coating her swollen lips and she dips her finger and there and brings it to her mouth. She loves the taste of her own cum.

She watches the fucking on the screen and rubs her clit furiously with the vibrator. It feels good and she wants it to go on and on. She remembers the days of making those movies and how she was so addicted to it all. But as she watches the huge cock going in and out of her onscreen cunt, she can't hold back any longer. The beginnings of the orgasm build in her tight body. She is thrashing around on the couch moaning and grabbing her nipples. The actor on the screen is groaning and she knows he is ready to cum – she has seen it many times.

Finally she releases the tension that has been building and cries out in ecstasy. The actor does the same and pulls out of the TV Tiffany and thick ropes of cum coat her ass and back. On her couch she groans and rubs her clit as long as she can take it – not wanting the orgasm to end. Although she can sustain for a long time, eventually it does end and she goes limp from exhaustion.