Valley Wives Ch. 03

Story Info
Darcy steps out & Steph gets punished.
3.1k words
4.22
29.8k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week has gone by since Steph has moved to the Valley. If it wasn't for the unexpected friendship of Tiffany and Darcy, she would have killed herself. Tiffany, especially, has made her transition a little easier. Steph begins to look forward to the shopping and work out excursions with her new friend. Darcy, on the other hand, is friendly, but seems distracted and is obsessed with having trysts with other men. The woman's bold talk makes Steph a little uncomfortable at times.

Life in the new house on Shannon Road has been better than expected. Adam treats her kindly and they have even made love normally. So, as she changes into her shorts and t-shirt, she thinks that maybe things will be ok after all. She makes a mental note to herself to look in the paper for a hiring law firm.

Tiffany and Darcy pick Steph up outside the house and they roll down the road that leads them to the gym. Darcy is especially chatty today.

"Josh, you know – the pool guy? He stopped by yesterday," she says excitedly. "As soon as he came into the yard, I swear he had a hard-on!"

Tiffany laughs politely but Steph says nothing. She is still shocked by this woman's behavior. Never in her wildest dreams would she have considered cheating on Adam, although some of the things he's made her do...

Darcy's voice brings her back.

"So I ignored him the best I could," she continues.

"Why did you do that?" Tiffany asks.

"Why do you think? I'm not going to let this young hottie think he can just have me whenever he wants. Why, I would never get rid of him!"

"But don't you want him around?"

"Yes, but only when I want a fuck!" Darcy tosses her hair back with her perfectly manicured nails and navigates a hard right into the gym parking lot. The all shift in their seats as the minivan bumps to a stop. "Besides," she says, not missing a beat. "I have set my sights on something better."

The other two women look at her as they grab their purses.

"What do you mean by that?" Steph asks.

"Oh, something more...challenging." Darcy says, winking at Tiffany.

Tiffany shrugs and they go inside for their work out.

***

The day is uneventful for Steph. She does secure a newspaper and reads the job section while dinner simmers on the stove. There is no shortage of jobs for her and suddenly the Valley seems ripe with opportunity. She can't wait to share this with Adam.

But when her husband comes home, his mood is black and she becomes timid around him. She doesn't ask what is wrong and he doesn't volunteer any answers. Instead she tiptoes around him and serves him dinner. He eats and responds to her small talk with grunts. Then he spies the want ads.

"What are you looking for?" he asks.

"Oh, just seeing what the job market is for lawyers down here," she says. "Looks like a lot of corporate law."

He looks up and there is a scowl on his face. "Don't tell me you want to go back to work?"

She shrinks a little at his gaze but still answers. "Well, yes, I can't just sit home forever."

"No wife of mine has to work. I make plenty of money for us to live here. Am I not giving you what you want?"

"Adam, of course you are. It's just...I want to do something."

"What's wrong with hanging out with those two blond bimbos? You seem to have no problem filling your days with them."

"Their nice women, Adam," she says, anger rising. "But I didn't go through all those years in law school to spend my days getting my nails done or shopping."

"Don't take that tone with me," he says, pushing back from the table.

"I'm sorry, dear; I just want to work again."

But he's not listening anymore. Adam stands up and pulls Steph right out of her chair so that they are face to face. "I'm a CEO now. I won't have my wife working. It's time you meet the other executives' wives and go shopping with them."

Steph trembles in his strong grip. His hand is firmly around her arm and it hurts.

"But Adam..." she persists and although she knows this is fruitless, she can't help it.

"Fucking bitch!" he yells as he pushes her against the wall. "Don't you ever listen?"

They've crossed the line now and she waits for the punishment that always follows. Adam grabs her by the hair and forces her to her hands and knees. He's taking his belt off and the tears start. She knows not to fight it.

"Pull your shorts down," he says gruffly. In a daze she complies. She has learned that the best way to get through these situations is let her mind distance itself. She exposes her naked ass to him and the tears slide down her cheeks, tickling them.

Adam mumbles something under his breath and the only word she can make out is 'fuck'. When the first whack on her ass comes, it's hard and she cries out. It has been awhile and she has almost forgotten how much it hurts. He lands the next blow with the belt on the other cheek and she yowls, but there is no stopping him now and he lands more blows until her skin is striped.

At last he finishes and grabs Steph by the hair and forces her to her knees.

"You going to obey me now?" he asks.

She nods and he smiles that little smug smile.

"Good, now suck my cock you worthless whore."

The words trigger the old familiar feelings of low self-esteem but also the other, dirty feelings of a perverse pleasure. She unzips her husband's fly and pulls his semi-erect cock out into the cool, conditioned air. The kitchen lights give everything an odd, almost sterile look, but this isn't the strangest place she has submitted to him. Not by far.

"What are you waiting for?" he says through clenched teeth. "Suck it!"

She opens her mouth and thanks whatever god created this man for not blessing him with a large dick. She easily accommodates him and sucks hard so she can get the whole ordeal over with.

"Jesus, slow down," he says, panting.

Steph slows down a tiny bit but cups his bulging balls. That always makes things go a little quicker. Adam still has a death grip on her hair and he uses it for leverage as he savagely fucks her mouth. Steph's lips hurt but she knows she can't get away; she has to take her punishment. Her bare ass bobs up and down and for a while she forgets the pain down there – but it will be back later.

"Oh yessss, yeah suck it," groans Adam.

She never lets up and soon his groans fill the kitchen. She prepares to take his load in her mouth, but at the last second he pulls out and jerks off into her face. Luckily she closes her eyes in time as the semen explodes from his cock and coats her face. Some of it drips down onto her shirt.

Adam steps back, zips up and looks down at her.

"Clean up, you disgust me," he says.

***

As Steph receives her punishment, Darcy is tidying up the kitchen. Normally after-dinner time is spent with the girls while her husband watches TV or does some work, but tonight she has other plans. She does a quick check of her make-up in the hall mirror and grabs her keys and purse.

"I'm leaving now," she calls out. "Be home later, ok?"

There's no answer. The girls are absorbed with TV and Mike is on the phone. Good, all the better, she thinks and leaves the house. Mike's car is parked next to the minivan and she is going to take his tonight. The sporty Mercedes is much more appealing than the van. She eases into the leather seats effortlessly and enjoys the feeling of being in sexy vehicle. She wonders why Mike has bought it since he could care less about appearances. Once she has backed out of the driveway and merged onto the main road heading north, she finds a heavy metal station and turns up the volume.

It's a beautiful evening in the Valley. The sky is purple and the street lights have just come on. She opens the sunroof and smiles as her hair whips around. She'll have time to fix it later, she thinks. For now she's going to enjoy.

The ride to Santa Clara is fast and uneventful, but that's what she wants. She knows once she gets to her destination, it will be worth it. After a few tries, she finds the bar she is looking for and parks outside. She takes time to fix her hair and add some lipstick before locking the car and going inside.

The bar is part of a restaurant and it's pretty tame. She doesn't want the seedier, roadhouse types of places, at least not now. For now she's going to concentrate on some nice places and see what she can catch.

Darcy takes a seat at the bar and immediately attracts the attention of the bartender. She knows she's looking good tonight – tight pants, tight top, high heels. She screams sex but sophistication, not tramp (at least she thinks so). Darcy orders a gin and tonic with two limes and sits back on the comfy bar stool.

At first she thinks that maybe she's picked a boring place. Only two other patrons occupy the bar and they are a couple, but she doesn't want to leave now, she only has a limited amount of time. She sips her drink and watches the TV set that hangs from the ceiling.

Patrons come and go and no one catches her eye. She contemplates leaving until a well-dressed businessman takes a seat two stools away and orders a beer. Darcy checks his appearance and likes what she sees: probably around 45, expensive clothes, fit and well-groomed. She could care less about the wedding ring he is wearing.

"Excuse me," she says to the bartender, turning on the southern charm, "could y'all get me another gin and tonic?"

The accent gets both the bartender's attention as well as the businessman. As her drink is made she gets checked out by Mr. Smooth to her right. Apparently he likes what he sees and slides over one stool. Darcy smiles at him and thinks that at last things are picking up.

They make small talk and all Darcy's answers are made up except her name. She doesn't hide her wedding ring and he doesn't seem to care. By the time her drink is done, his hand is touching her thigh and she feels the heat of it through her tight pants. It's now or never, she thinks.

"Would you like to slip away to somewhere more private?" Mr. Smooth asks.

Darcy swallows. She wants to, but it's getting late. When she suggests his car, his eyebrows go up but he smiles and leads her out of the bar. He's got a large luxury sedan and they drive around back like a couple of teenagers. Darcy giggles the whole time until he leans over to kiss her on the mouth.

The alcohol has made her a little unsteady and for a second she forgets his name. But then she remembers its Jake.

"Come on Jake, honey, let's have us some fun," she says coyly. "The backseat is better; I have these damn ole bucket seats."

They quickly adjourn to the back seat and Darcy lies on her back as Jake climbs on top of her. He's already shed the tie and is unbuttoning his shirt. Darcy helps him as he helps himself to a good breast-feel.

"Nice tits," he mumbles as he pushes her shirt up to expose her lacy bra. "Take it off or something."

It's becoming apparently that cars in the 90's aren't as spacious as they were in the 70's. Both of them struggle to get articles of clothing removed and positioned for fucking. Eventually Darcy gets the bra off and Jake mauls her breasts with his mouth. He's an animal and she's squealing with pleasure as his hands grope her in all the right places. When he finds Darcy's hot, wet pussy, he plunges two fingers in and wiggles them around.

"I hope you got something bigger than that to stick in me, sugar," she pants.

"Oh, I do," Jake grins. "Unzip me, would you?"

She complies and after a little more awkwardness, she gets his pants undone to expose his fully erect tool. Darcy grasps it in her hand and pulls it and him toward her.

"Alright, honey, let's fuck!" she says.

Jake laughs until he slides into her. When he enters her slick canal, he groans in pleasure and all the laughing is over. It's time to get serious and fuck.

And fuck they do. Jake starts off slow but builds in speed and Darcy loves how he can last so much longer than Josh. Her legs pull him in and her big tits wobble back and forth on her chest as he pounds her like no tomorrow. It's tight and hot in the car but they go like champs. Soon Darcy is panting and moaning like a cat in heat.

"Oh god, Jake, that feels good, give it to me!" she cries.

Jake thrusts harder and she feels as if she's split in two. She grabs her nipples and twists them hard bringing more pleasure to her overworked body.

"Oh YEAH!" she screams and Jake puts his hand over her mouth so no one will hear them. Behind his hand Darcy screeches that she's coming and as her whole body explodes, Jake finally releases the load he wanted to shoot a minute before. He clenches his teeth and shuts his eyes and they both cum together, as it should be.

Jake, ever the gentleman, helps Darcy clean up and rearrange herself. They both have to go home to their respective spouses, but neither mentions it. Instead, he drives back around to the front of the restaurant and let's Darcy go with a quick kiss. She waves and gets into the Benz and speeds south towards home. She feels successful and is eager to try more.

***

It's late now but Adam hasn't joined Steph in bed. She sits up reading in a weak attempt to forget about the episode hours before. There is a tingling between her legs that won't go away. She hates that he does those things to her, but she hates it more that later, she is turned on. Adam knows what happens and he exploits it every time.

At last he joins her and he notices she's still awake.

"Can't sleep yet?" he asks as he removes his clothes and put on a pair of shorts.

"No," she mumbles.

"That's because you want it, don't you?" His voice isn't menacing as much as it's taunting.

She says nothing but her thighs rub together involuntarily.

"There, that's the telltale sign," he says as he slips under the sheet next to her. "Go ahead do it. You know you're a slut at heart."

"Don't say that," she says quietly.

"But you are." He smiles at her and pulls the sheet away from her. The night shirt she has on is hiked up almost to her waist and she is not wearing panties.

"Ahh, so you've been tempted, haven't you?"

Steph sighs and puts her book down. "Ok, you win again, Adam. Yes, I've been tempted if it's so damn important to you."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

They both know she wants him to watch. Steph sighs and closes her eyes. He won't let up until she does it and she won't sleep until she releases the tension that's building in her. She gives in to her desires and slips her hand down to her warm mound and cups it a little.

"I knew you couldn't resist," he says.

Steph tunes him out. This is her time now. She opens her legs a bit and lets a finger slide in. When she finds her clit, it's hard and she sighs with pleasure. She's been touching herself off and on all night, but now she's going to finish the job. Adam shifts next to her for a better view while she plunges a finger inside her. She's very wet and it won't be long, which is good because she just wants to go to sleep.

She strokes the moist wet folds of her sex and brushes her clit on the upstroke. Steph's body tightens each time the sensitive nub is touched. Up top, her nipples are hard as rocks and they push the material out. Adam sees that and twists one, but instead of hurting her, it makes her moan.

"Yeah, there you go," he whispers.

The finger plunging speeds up, but time comes to a halt. Steph is lost to her own ministrations now. Adam is far away and it's just her and her fingers. Her pussy is incredibly wet and her legs are quivering. The dam is bursting at the seams and she is going to explode, but now she wants to make it last because when she's in this zone, all her troubles are far away.

Steph pulls her fingers out and goes after the clit exclusively. After all, that's the magic spot. All the fucking in the world doesn't compare to a good clit-rubbing. And rub she does. Her moans and pants come freely in the spacious bedroom on the top floor. The window is open and the cool air floats in. Outside, little creatures roam the backyards looking for food. But none of this matters to Steph. Instead she replays fantasies in her mind that Adam will never know or participate in.

Then at last it comes – the tension flows out of her body as her orgasm takes over.

"Oh fuck yeah..." she says in a surprisingly small voice. "Cummmmm."

And she cums while Adam watches her. If she opens her eyes she would see a surprising look of awe and respect on his face, but she doesn't, preferring to be far away. When she's done, she wipes the juices with a tissue, shuts the light and sinks into sleep. The pill she took a half hour before will make her sleep like the dead.