Val's Badminton Ch. 02

Story Info
Val keeps up her training.
1.8k words
4.36
39.3k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the week after my first special coaching session, and Val had suggested that now I was an 18 year old senior I should go round before the regular badminton club time, to have some more of her one-to-one training. Half of me said I shouldn't go, but the other half just wanted to be aroused again - or wondered if it had all been a dream. The other half won, so there I was, a full hour before the club started, ringing her front door bell.

Val opened the door, wearing a thin - and tight - purple cardigan and her short white badminton skirt, with little white socks and badminton trainers. Despite her muscular stature and short wavy hair, she looked quite feminine and somehow very arousing.

"Come in, Andrew," she smiled, "I thought you weren't going to come! - I do hope you're ready for a proper practice this time!"

"Sorry I'm a bit late," I replied, stepping into the house, "I couldn't find my racquet anywhere." I lied.

I could hardly tell her that I just had a good wanking in the bathroom, as I got changed and remembered her amazing activities of last week. My cock was now safe and small in my tight underpants, with my shorts, shirt and tracksuit completing my clothes list.

Val shut the door, then went into the lounge. The curtains were drawn, and the room looked just as I remembered it from last time. Her tracksuit and some other clothes were on a chair, with her racquet. She moved to the centre of the room. "Well, Andrew, before we start on the coaching you must have some warming up. Come and stand in front of me so you can watch what I do - and I can keep an eye on you."

I did as I was told, taking in her cardigan more closely. It was round necked, with the top button undone, and pulled beautifully tight over her rounded bosom. She pulled her sleeves up a little, as if getting ready for action. Then she seemed to suddenly remember something.

"I'd better just slip this off so you can see my movements better." she said, casually unfastening her skirt before lowering it to the floor and throwing it over to her other clothes on the chair. She pulled off her shoes too, leaving them neatly by the chair

She wore tight white panties, a sort of stretchy cotton that clung to her muscular hips and bottom as she turned. I tried to remember every detail of her panties and the delightful folds as the cloth stretched tightly between her legs. She looked even more arousing now: solid and muscled but somehow totally revealing.

"There, now you can see me properly again, can't you?" She looked me straight in the eye, pulling down the hem of her cardigan to keep a neat line.

"Well, yes..." was all I could manage, as I felt my cock twitch - and the reminder of my earlier tossing ached gently in my organ.

"OK Andrew, first let's just do some loosening up - you watch me then just do the same."

As she spoke, she lifted her elbows up to shoulder height, and began twisting her shoulders. Her sweater stretched beautifully over her breasts, only about five feet away from me. I followed her movements.

"That's right," she said, "keep your waist still and flex your upper back, that's good."

We continued for a few minutes, before she stopped.

"Right, now some running on the spot to get your legs muscles going." and with a serious expression, she began to jog on the spot.

I copied her, looking closely as her breasts bounced and wobbled while she ran. Her nipples seemed to be sticking out now - and I realised she'd seen me looking at her.

"Come on, keep up Andrew, don't just stare at me!" and she went into a mock sprint speed, wobbling rhythmically, before slowing down again.

Soon we were both breathing faster as the exercise began to warm us up.

"Right, let's just stop and relax a minute," she said, putting her hands on her hips. "Now you can strip your tracksuit off and we can get on with the coaching."

I did as I was told, thankful that this time I'd got my shorts on, and put my tracksuit on the chair.

"Do I need my trainers on?" I asked, seeing that Val was shoe-less.

"No, just leave them by the chair," replied Val, "and while you're about it I think you should slip your shorts off too - then I can see better how you are getting on."

I was in heaven - or was I? I knew my cock was hardening, but it still ached from earlier. What would she do - or what could she see under my badminton shirt?

"Come on," Val ordered, "let's have you back in front of me."

I stepped back to the middle of the lounge, facing Val, who was standing with her legs slightly apart, hands on hips, well in command of the situation. Her cardigan was tight over her chest, with breasts rising and falling quite fast still after that exercise, and her panties clinging tightly to her body, smoothly curving between her legs. I felt my erection rise.

"There's a good exercise we can do as a pair," began Val, as my head raced ahead with possibilities.

"We just sit on the floor, facing each other..." and she sat down, so I followed suit.

She drew her knees up, showing off her panties more than I'd ever seen. The gentle swelling of her mound between her legs seemed like a magnet to my eyes, which darted from there to her breasts and back again.

"Now you do the same, and put your feet against mine, then lean forward and we hold hands."

We got into position, and I realised Val could see as much of my underpants as I could see of hers. She gripped my hands tightly.

"Now we take it in turns to lean back, with the other one pulling forward again, so we exercise each other's back and tummy, and legs and arms at the same time. Come on!"

So forgetting about any modesty, I leaned backwards then felt Val pull me up, then let her go back, looking closely at her tight panties, then pulled her heavy weight back up. We kept this up for some time, me alternating between looking closely at her panties, which seemed delightfully soft and deliciously attractive, then realising she was looking at me and knowing my cock was clear for her to see as my erection was now full with my cock arching upwards. It was as I went backwards that she let me go right back to the floor, and loosed her grip.

"This is good exercise, Andrew, but no good at all when you get like this, now is it?" And her hands reached up under my shirt to the waistband of my pants, before pulling the front down exposing my cock, which sprung fully to attention as she watched.

I could only look as she pulled the waistband with one hand, and with the other just reached forward and encircled the base of my cock.

"I can see I'll have to get rid of this for you again, won't I, Andrew, you naughty boy!"

She knelt up, moving round beside me, and somehow eased my pants right off.

"Open your legs for me, and put your hands behind your head out of the way."

She pulled my sports shirt up my chest, and then with one hand stroked my chest whilst the other rubbed the inside of my thigh.

"Now let's just do some exercising on this prick of yours," she said, moving her hands to meet at my cock and balls. "You know you're worse than my horse when it comes to to getting a stiff prick - let's see if I can get you off as fast as I can toss my horse!"

And with that she began to wank me, gripping me firmly with one hand while the other cradled my balls. I was in heaven, and so aroused I would have come within seconds had it not been for my earlier tossing. Just to see Val, kneeling beside me with her tight cardigan and panties, was an image I wanted to retain for ever. Her fingers kept up their relentless work as my pleasure mounted.

"Come on," she urged, "I want you to be a good boy for me and let go - don't try and hold it back. You know I'll get what I want in the end, don't you?"

I couldn't answer, and felt my hips now starting to writhe as her fingers aroused me still further. "I know what you might need," she said, and leaving off from stroking my balls she pulled my legs wider apart. Her one hand kept up the rhythmic tossing motion, but now her other hand explored down between my legs,

"I think you might need a little bit of tickling on your bottom, my lad, like my horse Prince does. He loves a good tickling round his anus!"

And with that she somehow separated my bottom cheeks and began to finger me, right around my anus, exciting me to explode. I was getting unable to stop anything, as she continued to talk in a firm but soft voice:

"Come on, let it out Andrew, don't hold back for me. Let's get these balls working and see the nice white colour of your cum!"

I looked at her breasts, nipples now clearly hard, and looked down at her wool-covered arms, one hand moving up my shaft, the other disappearing between my legs. It was just as I was reaching my peak that she pushed her finger inside me and I just had to shout out with a cry of pleasure.

"There's a good boy!" she urged, "Come on, let it out for me," and with her final urge my cum shot out all over my chest.

She kept up her pumping, smiling to herself, then slipped her finger out of me, stroking my balls as I slowly deflated.

"That's very good!" Val smiled, slowing her rhythmic movements, "That's very good indeed - I can see I'm going to have to take you into my advanced level training. Do you think you'd like that?"

I was passed caring and in heaven.

"Oh yes," I panted, "If it's anything like as good as this then I'll come every week!"

"Well I'm not sure about every week, but I'll give you an introduction next week, and see if you are ready for it." she smiled, "And when your cock's gone soft again, we can concentrate on the proper exercises that you came here for in the first place. I'll get your serve perfected yet!"