Vamp for the Living Dead Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

"MMMMM!! Ooooooooooh!! You... AHHHHH!! You have no FUCKING idea!!" She's able to laugh between moans and her loud screams of sinful joy as she keeps on stuffing her own snatch full with all this cock being offered up to her by the costumed hunk, finding herself gasping as she's also fingering her own anal passage at the same time to show how truly down and dirty the Hard Rock beauty can really be. "UHHHHH!!... Thank... Thank FUCK you can fucking handle me!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK!!" She notes the clear sexual skill of the fuck buddy she's managed to pick out from this Halloween party and is showing her thanks for that in kind, keeping on this swift and stiff motion as she raises and lowers herself again and again to leave his cock coated with her juices, that slap of her pussy meeting his crotch ringing out, and of course keeping their moans loud and long as the shameless, no-strings-attached sex carries on.

"AHHHHH... If you're so sure... MMMMMM!! Then perhaps it's time I once again... AHHHHH FUCK!!" He grunts out as she delivers another hard bounce down onto his rod. "I took the lead once again..."

"MMMMM... Give me one moment... "Drac"..." Costello teases with a smirk, lifting herself up and off from him, dismounting and moving across towards her bag, knowing where to look as she pulls out a small bottle with a clear liquid in it. "We're going to get full on fucking sinning here!" She grins darkly as she pours some of the lube down onto his cock, making groan as she uses her hand to stroke it all over his dick with a round of pumps.

"Ahhhhh... All three holes?? Mmmmm..." "Dracula" flashes his "fangs" with a smile of his own as he figures out what she's planning. "Most... Sinful indeed... I approve..."

"No fucking shit..." Ashley laughs, pouring lube out onto her fingers before putting the bottle away, and now assuming the position as she gets down onto her elbows and knees, her skirt still raised up to show off her ass and in turn herself as she reaches back and starts to finger her asshole again, now working that lubricant right in for good measure.

"Then say no more... My willing beauty..." He smirks as he moves up into position behind her, gripping his length and pushing it firmly into her awaiting hole, groaning as he feels how tight she is and she tenses up at the invasion, but soon both are yet again moaning out in an indeed sinning and shameless way as he begins to thrust his cock into her rounded backside. "FUCK!! Ahhhhh... SHIT... MMMMM!! FUCK!!" He grunts at the intense but pleasurable, thanks in part to the skillful lubing up she'd done on them both prior, grip that's all around his thick rod as he firmly but steadily to begin with fucks the stunning Hard Rock beauty up her gorgeous, tight ass and is making her moan out as she looks back with those smoking hot and now lust-filled eyes at the costumed stud fucking her butt from behind.

"UHHHHH!! HARDER!! DE-DEEPER!! MMMMM!! AHHHH... AHHHHHH!!" She screams out in a just as intense way as she does on stage for New Years Day, but with completely different motivation as she craves more of the cock of the "Dark Lord" deep between her rear cheeks, one of her arms stretched out in front of her so she can begin rocking herself back in a rather slutty manner towards his pumps. At the same time her other hand is deep between her legs, the fingers that had been lubing up her asshole moments before now stuffed deep into her already well fucked snatch to ensure she gets the maximum pleasure possible from this ass fucking. "MMMMM!! YEAH!! FUCK!! OH SHIIIIIIIT!! MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!!" Her half red, half black haired head tilts back when to her lustful delight he gives her a stiffer pump into her back passage, sending another inch of his man meat into her asshole and in turn making her jolt forward, her exposed tits swaying in time with the motion of the rest of her as sweat starts to drip from that gorgeous, "Living Dead" body.

"UHHHH!! Mmmmmm!! MMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHH... Awwwwwww SHIT!!" Having given up now on the act of keeping up the "Dracula" character, he's wisely got his focus on giving her fine, rounded ass the pounding she's demanding from him, and now used to the tightness of that third and final hole of hers that he's gotten to experience he's letting her have it, his thrusts now deep and stiff to keep him moaning as she screams out her approval. "AHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM... MMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" He groans, drops of sweat falling from his nose and chin as the toll of keeping up with intensity she's been demanding of him in this wild and truly Hard Rock-style fucking shows, running almost on a primal autopilot as he keeps staring down at the nicely juicy booty he's slamming into even as he grips those cheeks for an extra bit of support so he can keep on hammering her.

"OH FUCK!! YES!! FUCKING... FUCKER!! AAHHHHHHHH!! FUCKING FUCK!!" She screams out, not even caring that if it wasn't for the ongoing Halloween party on the other side of the wall this sinful fucking would be discovered as she stares ahead in a sex-drunk look on her face, just as little concern for the strands of her dual-coloured hair sticking to her face of her make-up running from the sweat as she looks more and more like a dirty slut with every thrust she takes from behind into her ass and with every moan and scream she shamelessly lets out. "UHHHHH!! UHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH!!" Add in the fact her fingers are feverishly driving in and out of her own wet pussy while she takes this anal pumping only shows not just her love of some anal action, but her filthy nature as a whole as she takes this roleplay fucking from the man she still doesn't know the name off, only caring that he keeps on giving her all of that wonderful feeling cock deep and dark into her still tight and clearly far from virgin asshole over and over again.

Without warning, just as she takes another hard and deep thrust of the cock of "Dracula" deep into her backside, Ashley Costello collapses down onto the floor with a long and sharp scream of delight as she cums hard over her own fingers, getting on being fucked up the ass by a man who is still essentially a complete stranger to her despite him having been deep in her mouth, her snatch and now finally her tight asshole over the course of this roleplay banging. The dark grin on her face shows that she's loving it as he's able to keep on giving her another few thrusts in and out of that now even tighter entrance as she feels the powerful orgasm ripping through her "Living Dead Girl" body, aiding her in being able to ride out every moment of a sexual peak she's not likely to forget for a long while.

Having managed to hold off from blowing during the sudden vice-like grip she's created as she enjoyed her high, his throbbing cock can take no more as he has to pull out of asshole, seeing her gape for a moment as he grips his dick and begins to stroke himself off. Still recovering from her orgasm, she's unknowingly offering up the perfect target for her "vampire Count" as he lets out a deep groan, sending out thick stings of spunk down onto her rounded ass cheeks, causing her to groan and return to reality as she looks back to watch him blast her backside with his jizz. Licking her lips, she watches with approval as he strokes out every drop of a nicely sizable load down onto the very ass he'd just been banging, leaving both cheeks with a generous glaze of spunk to leave the mark of a job very well done.

"Mmmmm... And a nice fucking mess as well..." Ashley smirks, boldly reaching back and simply pulling her skirt downward, covering up those coated cheeks and showing no regard to how ruined her clothing will be as she starts to get up to her feet.

"Fuck... That... That was fucking something else..." The lucky costumed hunk says with a chuckle and a grin in his normal voice, taking a moment to catch his breath.

"I'll fucking say! I... I still don't know your fucking name!" She admits with a laugh, watching as she steps back into his underwear and pants while pulling down her own top herself. "Say... Feel like getting fuck out of this shit hole party? I think we've hit the highlight anyway..." She adds, liking her lips.

"Reading my mind again? I was gonna suggest the same thing..." He responds, finishing looping back his "Dracula" belt and fixing his cape. "No point wasting time at this party, when can have enjoy the after-party instead..."

"Good... But one condition... The outfit stays on." Costello says with another lusty, dark smirk as she eyes him up.

"...But of course, my darling..." He says back in his "Dracula" voice. "The sin shall continue into the night..."

"That it fucking will... That it motherfucking will..." Ashley replies with a laugh as she turns towards the door with her Vamp for the night following close behind.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12