The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 03: The Awakening

Story Info
Girls open Tara's eyes that her son wants in her panties.
1.7k words
4.22
21.2k
33
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers

Hello I'm Tara, first let me tell you a little bit about myself, I'm a 40 year-old Funeral Director, of our families mortuary, that is 5 foot 7, approximately 114 pounds, with long black hair and spectacles. That is married with three children. Well, it all started couple weeks ago, when me, my sister Toni, and three of our girlfriends, along with all of our kids, were out swimming. I was wearing my shiny black metallic string bikini, trying to make sure my tits did not pop out, as we were having fun swimming and joking around. Well, my 18 year old son that is 5 foot 8 and weighs about 340 pounds, had been doing belly splashes. Now, he was tired and was sitting on the wall, of the pool and I swam over to where he was sitting. then, I grabbed the wall and push myself up to climbing out of the water.

My son said, "my mom has a cute ass,", as gave me a little slap on the ass.

It caught me off guard, he has never done anything like this before. I shrugged it off though, because everyone was joking around. But, to my dismay and bewilderment he continued, to do it the entire day. My sister was giggling along with the other girls about it and elbowing me. my sister and the other girls whispered to me, "your son wants you," as they all winked and high fived me. I just looked at them, like they were all nuts. Then, a few days later, I had just gotten up and it was going to be one of those days. I hadn't had sex, in a little over three weeks, because my husband pulled his growing in our cemetery, and my pussy was twitching. It was 6:30 a.m. I got dressed putting on my shiny pink satin bikini panties, a pink spaghetti strap halter top, and my black mini skirt. It was 7:45 a.m. when, I got my husband off to work and my oldest daughter along with her little sister off to school.

It was now 8:30 a.m. when, my sister Toni, had come over and we had gone in the living room to cleaning up, for my sons 19th birthday party tomorrow. While, the two of us girls were cleaning and drinking wine coolers, after having a couple of Tequila shots. When, my son came in and sat on the sofa, as I was running the vacuum. A few minutes later after, I finished running the vacuum. I asked my son to go in the mortuary and get a screwdriver, so we could take off the ceiling fan blades off to clean them. After, he left my sister was giggling, as she took a sip of her wine cooler.

She said giggling, "When, you was vacuuming and bent over in your mini skirt, to pick up the dogs toy. Your son was staring big time, at your ass in those little pink satin panties," and set her wine cooler down.

I laughingly replied back, "No fucking way my son wouldn't do that, it was probably just a coincidence. He was just looking that way, when I bent over,". Then, my sister noticed my sons cell phone laying on the sofa, she picked it up and started nosing through it.

She suddenly said, "Come here Tara, you got you see the photos that are in his phone," as flipped through the photos.

When, I leaned over and looked at the photos, they we're off me in my shiny metallic string bikini and many photos of me, at different times wearing a mini skirt bending over, showing my panties and ass.

My sister said, "Oh he wants you, see me and the other girls told you," as she was putting his phone back.

I replied back, "Thats sick, twisted, and just not right," giving her a your nuts look.

My sister said with a little giggle and a smirk, "Why not go for it, what do you think me and the other girls were trying to tell you. He's going to be 19, make it a birthday present," as she was putting his phone back.

Just as my son had returned, I went to the kitchen It was about 11:30 a.m. to fix lunch, as my sister went to help him remove the ceiling fan blades. After, lunch me and my sister We're feeling really good from, the wine coolers. Then, It was 12:55 p.m. when my sister said, she going over in the mortuary to get some work done. Then, my son had come back in from taking the trash out. We went into the living room, to put the ceiling fan blades back on. I handed up the blades, as he stood on the coffee table attaching them. Then, I noticed my son had an erection because, his zipper was at eye level, as I stood next to the coffee table.

Well, I can't explain why, but what all my sister and the other girls had said, started racing through my head. I just handed up The Last Blade, as he starts to attach it. Maybe, it was the many wine coolers talking, or the fact that I haven't had sex in over 3 weeks. When, It was Like invasion of the Body Snatchers And I had no control, something was controlling my body. When, I just reached up, and slowly pulled my sons zipper down. My son didn't move, or say a word. Next, I unbuttoned the top of his blue jeans, and put my hand into his boxer briefs.

I pulled out his hard dick, and for being overweight I was surprised, it looked to be about 11 inches long and thick, as a can of redbull. I held his young hard dick in my hand just gazing at it, as my pussy twitched. Then, I took a deep breath and slid my lips over the head of his dick. Then, he lightly put his hand on the back of my head.

My son said, "Oh yes mom It feels so good," as, he started to moan.

I slid my lips down entire shaft of his, young 19 year old large and thick dick. I loudly squeal And Swirled my tongue around the head of his dick, as I was sucking for everything I was worth. It did not take long, until my son started wildly squirting cum in my mouth. I swallowed, as quickly, as I could, But there was, so much of it that I couldn't hold it all. My sons cum was running out of my mouth, and down my chin. a minute later, he was done and I slid his dick out of my mouth. Then, There was a knock at the kitchen door and I said to my son, "Let me go answer it, close up your pants," as I went to go answer the door. This was about 1:25 p.m. Well, it turned out to be only the Mailman leaving a package,

I went back into the living room and My son was sitting, on the coffee table. I walked over to where he was sitting, and knelt down on the carpet by the coffee table. I then looked up at my son and said, "all of my girlfriends told me, they could tell that you wanted me, so if that's true. I'm all yours come and take me," he quickly got up from the coffee table. Then, my son got down on his knees behind me, and placed his hands tightly on my hips.

He then said, "Mom lean forward on the coffee table," as his hands gave a little lift to my hips.

I did what my son wanted, as I looked and leaned forward, placing my elbows on the coffee table, looking straight ahead. then, I quickly felt the back of my mini skirt being flipped up and my black satin bikini panties, being pulled down my thighs to my knees, exposing my smooth waxed pussy. Next, my son grabbed my left hip and with his other hand, guided the head of his dick between my pussy lips. Then, with both hands on my hips pushed his dick into me and I let out a loud gasp, as my pussy stretched to accommodate his dick because, I have never had a dick that large inside of me before.

My son said, "Oh yes it feels so good," as he was finally balls deep into me.

Then, he started fucking me like he was Donkey Kong, slamming against my little round ass. All I could do was hold on to the edge of the coffee table, as with each thrust I was violently jerked forward holding on for dear life.

My son said, "Mom I can't believe that you offered to be my bitch," as I was moaning loudly.

Then, I dug my nails into the wood of the coffee table, as I started to orgasm. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I arched my back. It was like a tsunami, as the house was filled with the sound of my son slapping against my little round ass. Then, as my juices was squirting out coating his dick. I felt my son pulling my hips back and my ass against him tightly. as he could holding, so he could not escape. Then, that's when I felt my sons warm cum, squirting into me, I could feel jet after jet squirting inside of my pussy. After, a few minutes he was finished taking me and my son slowly pulled his dick out of me. Then, I turned around his dick glistened coated with our juices and I leaned down sliding my lips over it. I started to suck on it a little bit, that's when the front doorbell rang. My son quickly pulled his dick out of My mouth, and quickly went towards the kitchen zipping up his pants.

Then, I pulled my bikini panties up and adjusted them under my mini skirt, as I walked towards the front door. Well, It my husband coming to see if he left the keys for the mausoleum in the house, It was about 1:50 p.m.. Needless to say, he realized he left the keys in the backhoe and left. Then, I sat on the sofa In total shock And disbelief Of what I had just done. Now, tomorrow is the birthday party And my mom and dad are coming along with all the guest.

VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers