Vampire

Story Info
Night creature feeds his hunger and lust.
1k words
3.85
47.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is not important. What is important is that I am a vampire. I was born in 1846 and still I hunger for the pleasures of the flesh. I am only 154 years old, so I still long for those pleasures. The pleasure of a woman’s body, the taste of her excitement, the scent of her, the sight of her body and the feel of her skin. All these senses heightened in my state. I can feel her soul too. I can never explain the feeling of her…well maybe I can.

Literotica has good nights and slow nights. My blood boils as I walk through the rooms feeling the lust and the passion flowing through everyone, it excites me. My body remembers still, and responds to the pleasures of sex. I have many lovers that will allow me to feed on them and, in return, my passion is unequaled. Tonight I will meet my lover; she is someone very special to me. A friend and companion, she lets me feed on her regularly, excepting the risks with each feast. What risks you might ask? Let me explain.

I see her chatting in the lounge. Her body silhouetted against the wall. I slip unnoticed into the back rooms without anyone greeting me. No one knows me here. To some I am a rogue, to others I am the ultimate sinner, but to all I am the hunter. I feel her follow me, into the empty room. She runs quickly after me, her petite figure trying to catch my long strides. Her hair wisps around her as she enters the room, her chest heaving and her heart racing from the chase. I can feel her blood pumping through her veins and the subtle scent of her womanly excitement. Normally a man would not notice, but my senses are heightening. I want her. My body is responding first to my primal need to feed and second to the urges of passion.

She walks to me, I take her face into my hands. I tilt her head to my lips and kiss her softly. My lips are cold, but hers are warm and sweet. Slow, soft, short kisses to her, my lips warm as she returns my kiss. I sweep her up into my arms holding her close to me as my tongue slips into her mouth. Our tongues circle slowly letting our passions build. I kiss her cheek and down to her neck. Tracing the vein with my tongue, I lick up her neck to her ear. Nibbling at her ear, I breathe hot breath on her neck. My teeth nibble her ear tugging on it gently as, her lips let out a soft moan. I nibble at her neck, turning her around till I bite harder on the back of her neck, my fangs scrapping her neck as I turn her. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I gently stroke her nipples, pinching them firmly.

“Yes, my lover.” She says.

I reach down sliding my hand down her belly to tease her belly button ring. She arches her ass higher to me wanting me to enter her from behind. I hold her tighter to me, my cock against her ass, as my hand reaches down to touch her clit. Slow and gentle my finger rubs in a circle. Letting her hips move and set the rhythm, as I rub her clit. Feeling her body responding to my touch, her juices flowing in excitement, I press her over to the wall. Letting her hands hold her against the wall, she spreads her legs, opening herself to me. She lets out a low moan, as my cock enters her wet, swollen pussy from behind. I feel her cinch down on my cock as my hand continues to rub her clit. I lick on her neck, feeling her pulse against my tongue. My body responds, thrusting deep inside her as I feel her pussy squeeze my cock. I grip her breast, thumb and forefinger pinching her nipple as we move together. Her moaning becomes louder as my thrusting becomes more rapid. I feel my body building its own excitement. Faster I drive into her pussy, my hips crashing against her ass as we move. I feel her body start to tremble as she builds her own wave of passion. My hand gripping her breast, holding her to me, as my hips thrust into her hard. I feel my controls releasing as my cock throbs inside her. Her pussy clenches my cock, milking it.

I release my fangs as her orgasm begins. I sink them into her neck as she cums hard. Feeling me feeding on her drives her into another orgasm. The high is pushed higher as I feed on her. Her blood spurts down my throat, hot and spicy. I feel her inside me. My mind is awash with her passion and intoxicated by her blood. My orgasm sends me into bliss as I cum into her. My body washed over with primal sensations, my hunger processes me to feed. I am going over the edge of consciousness. Dizzy on her blood I let go of her neck. She orgasms over and over, as our souls touch, sending her onto heavenly ecstasy. She can feel my pleasure inside her as we are bound in mind and body. We both grip each other tightly as the waves crash down from there high.

Breathing hard, I hold her to me. Her chest heaving as we collapse against the wall. I kiss her cheek. Breathing hotly on her neck, her body wiggles under me as I whisper into her ear, “I missed you.” She responds, “I missed you too.” The feelings inside me fill my body with the joy of the unselfish sacrifice she has made for my benefit and I feel my love for her. We slowly stand up and I lead her to a chair. She straddles my lap and we sit there quietly snuggling. I stroke her hair back over her ear and whisper,” thank you.”