Vampire Brothel

Story Info
A place for sinful pleasures mortals simply cannot give.
3.4k words
4.33
13.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta Hawkins – Client 146

Chapter One

I got out of my house that night and closed the door behind me. The air outside was cold, creating a chilly feeling as it brushed against my pale face. My raven black hair was tucked underneath my winter hat and I wrapped my arms around my chest to increase the feeling of warmth I desperately needed.

I didn't know if it was a good idea to go there. Stepping out in this weather was already a bad idea. What was I thinking? I thought about turning around and going back home but I couldn't do it. I had to go there. Something inside me yearned for the lustful pleasures he promised.

I would never have gotten to this point if it wasn't for my ex-boyfriend, Derek. He came into my life and told me everything I was desperate to hear. Being the fool that I was, I believed his every word.

He told me I was beautiful in his eyes. How could I have believed that? There was nothing special about my pale features. My face was freckled and my eyes were a dull gray. My hair was black and unruly, refusing to stay sleek like that of other girls. I was the ugly duckling in high school and it was okay until Derek came along.

He would wrap his arms around me and tell me I was special. Every day spent with me was priceless – those were his words. He would fuck me long and hard while staring into my eyes. I thought it meant something to him. Clearly, it all meant nothing.

I took one step after another, heading towards the train station. I couldn't take a cab there because the instructions were clear. The place I was headed to could not be revealed to anyone – not even a cab driver.

All through the train ride I thought about the bitch Derek was cheating on me with. According to her they had been together for nine months. That was just one month less than the time we spent together. Who cheats on their girlfriend after just one month of dating? I guess Derek.

I got off the train and walked into the woods. That was what he asked me to do – the handsome stranger who got me to do this in the first place. It took about five minutes for me to see the place he described. I was awed. It didn't feel possible that a place like that would be hidden in the woods and nobody knew about it.

It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Actually, it was a mansion. There were dull lights in the surroundings so people could see their way through but it wasn't bright enough to make the building visible. I guessed it was all in the secrecy stride. No one will make a place secret, only to flood it with lights. That will make it visible from helicopters and any other tall structure that springs up in the area.

There was a stone-lined path that led straight to the door. I walked away from the grass and stepped my right foot on the path. That's when I saw them. They must have been resting in the darkness and my footsteps must have scared them. They flew off in different directions, startling me. I had never seen that many bats in the same place in my entire life. It freaked me out a little though. I thought I was going to end up with a few bites in a Batman type shit. Thankfully, they just flew away and left me unscathed.

After regaining my composure, I walked straight to the front door. There were several front doors actually, but the one I went to had a sign that said 'Main Entrance'. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and sighed. This was it. I had to go in now. There was no going back.

Chapter Two

I expected the door to creak but it didn't. There was a reception directly opposite me and I walked towards it. A teenage-looking girl sat behind the desk, staring at a computer screen.

"How may I help you today?" She asked, lifting her head to acknowledge my presence and smiling at me.

I was about to reply when my eyes caught sight of a girl standing on a staircase to my right. For several minutes, I was disoriented. I had never felt that way at the sight of another girl before. Deep feelings of lust rose up from the pit of my stomach. My eyes were fixed on her firm double D breasts which were covered by a half cut corset that exposed the top part of her breasts. I could clearly see her luscious cleavage from the distance I stood. I immediately had images of the two of us doing naughty things behind closed doors. I think I was hallucinating because I don't know where those images came from. I felt a rush of wetness between my thighs. It was coming from my pussy, slipping through my fishnet panties, and falling unto my thighs.

"Excuse me, Miss. How may I help you?" The receptionist retained the smile on her face. It was clear to see she was just being professional.

"I... I... Sorry. I'm here because..."

I froze at that point. It just occurred to me that I never got the handsome stranger's name. How could I have come all this way without as much as a name to reference?

I cleared my throat and continued.

"I was invited by a handsome stranger and I didn't even get his name."

I chuckled because I was alarmed at myself. I probably looked like the biggest idiot in the world just standing there. Maybe it was time to turn around and go home.

"Can I have your name please?" The receptionist said.

"Roberta... Roberta Hawkins." I replied.

"One moment, please. You can take a seat over there while I search for your reservation." She replied, motioning to the leather settee on the left corner of the room.

I nodded and turned around. She wasn't going to find a reservation because I didn't make any. The handsome stranger only told me about the place when he found me crying outside Derek's apartment. He told me to give it a shot. I didn't even tell him the date I was going to go there. This was all fucked up. Maybe I should go before the receptionist gives me the embarrassing news.

My mind went back to the girl on the staircase. I looked back there but she was gone. I don't know what the fuck happened to me when I saw her the first time. I have never been attracted to a girl in my entire life. I was here to 'explore a night of sinful pleasures with no strings attached' – that was the way the handsome stranger proposed the idea to me and I loved it. In the emotional state that I was, I was ready to do whatever it took to get Derek out of my mind and that included getting someone to fuck me silly.

"Excuse me, Miss. I have found your reservation." The receptionist called out to me.

That was a shocker. How did she find a reservation when I didn't make one? It didn't matter at that point because she gave me a key card with the number 146 and pointed me in the direction of the rooms. I thanked her and walked away.

I went into the room and sat on the bed. Everything looked really expensive. It was clear to see this was an exclusive hotel that catered only to the rich. Was the handsome stranger rich? Why was he willing to spend so much money to give me a good time? I must have looked really pathetic crying out there that night... or maybe he just found me attractive.

That was a long shot though. I'm pretty sure pathetic was more on the right track.

The door opened and I turned around to see his icy blue eyes. They reminded me of the Alp Top drink. Pleasing to the eyes and great to the taste. It made one forget how fucked up they can make them feel after hitting the bottom of the glass.

"Hello, Roberta. I'm glad you came." He said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

What the fuck? I never told him my name. Wait a minute. Did I? I didn't really remember. I was an emotional mess that day.

Chapter Three

The handsome stranger smiled and took slow deliberate steps towards me. I already had ideas of him coming to me and taking my clothes off – no conversations necessary. He didn't do that. Instead, he walked towards a drawer and opened it. He brought a bottle and two glasses out of the drawer before closing it back up. He filled both glasses and passed one to me. The liquid inside was red and had a weird taste. It must have been a rare and expensive mixture, judging from the look of the hotel. The good thing was that it was cold and sweet. I could tell there was a bit of alcohol in it but that was okay. It was cold outside anyway and I was here to get fucked. The alcohol would help put me in the right frame of mind.

We drank and laughed for a while before I started to feel the effects of the alcohol. Did I say it had a bit of alcohol before? Scratch that. It had a lot of alcohol. I found it difficult to coordinate my thoughts. Everything was hazy but not to the point where I couldn't see. That was when he began the unforgettable experience.

He walked back to the drawer to return the glasses we had used. The speed with which he returned was unimaginable. I must have been zoning in and out of consciousness because there was no way he could have returned that fast.

He picked me up from the bed and pinned me against a nearby wall. My heart started to beat faster because I was anticipating what was to come. I didn't see him taking his shirt off but he was suddenly without it. It must have been the alcohol messing with my head. I liked what I saw – a lot! His abs were toned and muscular. In one word, he was freaking hot! Okay, that was two words but he really looked that hot.

He didn't take my clothes off, he tore them off.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

How was I to go back to my apartment when he just tore the only clothes I had on me? All sexual feelings inside me disappeared and I became immediately angry.

He turned me around and smacked me hard on my left butt cheek. It was painful but it was also pleasurable. I didn't understand it. Why did it feel so good? I didn't have the time to think because he pushed me closer to the wall and leaned against my back.

"You know what you really want. Drop the surprise act." He whispered in my ear.

I didn't know what he was talking about. What surprise act? What did he think I wanted?

"Come on. Roll that ass for me." He said, taking his weight off my body and walking back towards the bed.

It sounded like an order. Why did he want me to roll my ass? I had never rolled my naked ass in front of anyone before. Is that not what strippers and prostitutes do?

I tried to turn around and explain why I couldn't do what he wanted but he was beside me before I could complete the movement of my neck. How did he move so fast?

I felt another hard smack on the same left butt cheek he smacked before. This time, it hurt more than the last time. Surprisingly, it felt that much better. I knew the skin on my left butt would be red by now but somehow that fact turned me on. I wanted him to smack me again.

"Don't make me tell you again. Roll that ass!" I heard him say. This time, his voice was a whole lot sterner.

Chapter Four

I twisted and rolled my ass the best way I could. I was drunk as hell so I didn't know how well I was doing. I guess I wasn't doing too badly because he watched me without complaint. After a short while, he gave me another other.

"Place your hands on the wall above your head and continue rolling your ass."

This time, I didn't ask questions. I did as I was told. Lifting my hand above my head made me feel sexy. I remembered those music videos I watched where the girls shook their sexy butts at the camera. I felt like I was one of them – thanks to the alcohol.

Just like all the other times he approached me, I didn't see him coming. What I felt was his rock hard cock penetrating my wet and swollen pussy from behind. Yes, my pussy swells any time I'm really turned on. I guess I got turned on by the girl on the staircase.

He thrust deep inside me slowly and I felt the walls of my pussy pulsating. I had never had a cock that felt so damn good in my entire life.

"Grab me with the walls of your pussy." He ordered again.

I did as I was told. I didn't want anything to make him take his magic wand away. He continued to thrust in and out, harder and faster as the moments passed. Gosh, he was strong. Every time he dipped his hard cock into my pussy I felt a thunderbolt of emotions crash against my core like the waves of a beach in high tide. It didn't take long for me to feel the pressure of the incoming rain. He was thrusting in and out so fast and hard that my knees felt weak. I was going to buckle under the pleasure. I squirted all over his cock and on the floor. I felt him pull himself from inside me and my body went limp. He caught me to stop me from falling and carried me to the table on the other side of the room.

He laid me on my back and spread my legs apart with both of his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Please, I can't take any more right now."

He smiled a cocky smile and looked at me seductively. I started to feel the stirrings in my core again. What the fuck is going on? How can he make me feel this way so soon after my last orgasm?

He took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard. He squeezed my right nipple with his fingers and this sent thrills of pleasure down to my core. He lifted his head and looked at me with longing eyes. I could tell he wanted to take me again but I didn't care. Whatever he was doing to my breasts was driving me crazy.

"No one has ever sucked my boobs like this before." I moaned.

He laughed a throaty laughter.

"You've never been with anyone like me." He said.

He continued with a combination of licking, teasing and sucking my nipples, pressing the mounds of my breasts as he did. It felt like heaven. He got off my chest and picked my legs up again. This time, he spread it so wide it was almost a split. I was scared it would hurt if he rammed himself into me like he did when I was rolling my ass against the wall. Thankfully, he was gentle. He wanted to tease. He slapped my clit with his cock a number of times before taking his cock and sinking the tip inside me. My pussy pulsated again, yearning to take more of him inside me. He didn't give me what I wanted. Instead, he pulled out and slapped his cock on my clit again.

He continued to slap my clit with his cock and dip the tip of his cock into my wet pulsating pussy in a never ending rhythm. I was going crazy. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

He didn't oblige.

"Please, fuck me now!!" I screamed.

My core was threatening to burst. I was riding wave after wave of pleasure but never quite got over the edge. I needed him to take me now but I had no idea how else to beg him.

As if he read my thoughts, he plunged deep inside me, causing me to scream. He felt even bigger than the first time by the wall. His cock stretched the walls of my pussy to their limit. I loved it. I needed it. I couldn't do without it.

Still holding my legs wide apart with his hands, he continued to move in and out of me sensually. He had a rhythm I couldn't quite comprehend but it felt amazing.

"Fuck Derek and his blonde bitch!" I screamed out loud, making the stranger laugh.

Derek's cock never made me feel this good. When compared to this, fucking him was a joke for third graders. A really bad joke. I never wanted him anywhere close to my pussy again. I had found a cock coated in honey.

Before long, thoughts of Derek faded away and I was welcomed back into the arms of pleasure. I was getting higher and higher. I couldn't stop it. I wanted more.

"Please, don't stop." I begged.

The handsome stranger did not. He kept moving in and out of me until I expelled a torrent of cum all over his cock and the table.

"This room is going to have my cum all over it." I thought.

It turned out I was right. The handsome stranger lifted me off the table and took me to the bed. He laid me just at the edge, so that my head was hanging off the bed. He placed his finger on my clit and began to move it like the motions of a vibrator. My position made my blood rush towards my head but when combined with what he was doing to my clit, it was the most thrilling feeling in the world.

He pushed his way into my pussy again and this time, the feeling was even more intense. My legs were shaking violently. My entire body was trembling. I had never felt so much pleasure at the same time before. He pulled me off the edge of the bed and drew me closer towards the middle. I didn't complain. I spread my legs even wider to give him even more access to my core. I was screaming in gibberish as I felt myself going over the edge. It happened so fast that I'm not even sure it happened.

I was still screaming all the gibberish in the world when I saw his mouth open. Sharp white fangs extended from what was once his normal canines. I felt the sharp pain on my neck as the fangs sank deep into my skin, drawing blood. I loved it. It felt so good. I couldn't get enough. The rush of excitement sent me over the edge and I was screaming at the top of my lungs when everything went blank.

I woke up back in my apartment the next morning. I was wrapped under my sheets like I never left. I was sure I didn't leave the mansion in the woods – at least, not while I was conscious. I also did not tell the handsome stranger where I lived so how did I get back home? When we met, it was in front of Derek's apartment which was all the way on the other side of town.

I didn't know what to make of the experience. Was I so drunk last night that I conjured the whole thing up? It was possible. I didn't care. The only thing I knew at that point was that I had to go back. I had to feel what I felt again. I had to be with the stranger one more time. I had to meet the mysterious girl on the staircase. I didn't know why but everything inside me pulled me to one place – the mansion in the woods.

I didn't even know what the place was called. The only thing I remembered that looked like a name was the logo I saw at the reception – VB.