Vampire Brothel - Bella Thomas

Story Info
A place for sinful pleasures mortals simply cannot give.
2.3k words
4.26
10.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella Thomas – Client 316

Chapter One

It was a beautiful Saturday night. The sky was clear and the stars twinkled along. It felt like one of those nights when you knew something good was about to happen. I had no doubt about it because I was going to the best place in the world – church.

I've been a devoted Christian my entire life. I neither drank, smoked nor fornicated. I had no idea why anyone would want to damage their body with those sinful acts. It made no sense. Anyway, we are all responsible for ourselves and I shouldn't judge anyone.

I continued walking along the street, thinking about the practice I was going for. It was practice for the choir. I was going to take a lead solo in the next day's service. I loved singing in the choir. It always elated my spirit. I felt like I was one with the higher powers any time I sang – which was a lot. I loved my life and will never give up my faith regardless of the temptation.

I must have been distracted by my thoughts because I didn't see the man in front of me until I had bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry, sir." I apologized, looking up at the face of the man I had accidentally hit.

I never should have done that because I don't know what came over me in that moment. He looked around thirty-five with icy blue eyes. They drew me in. It was a sinful pull, I could tell. I said a short prayer and rebuked him right there. I wanted to turn around and leave but I couldn't. Why couldn't I?

He looked at me and smiled.

"It's okay, young lady. You don't have to apologize."

I smiled at him in return and batted my eyelashes in a seductive manner.

"My God, Bella! What has gotten into you?"

I couldn't believe what I just did. I flirted with an actual breathing man. Why did I do that? Why did the sight of him make my nipples hard?

I don't know if he read my thoughts but he was looking straight at my nipples when I looked at him again. They responded to him in a way filled with shameful lust. This time, I rebuked myself. I couldn't let this happen. I had to stop this before it progressed into something worse. This had nothing to do with the devil. This was me letting myself get pulled in by an older man.

"A hot older man."

I rebuked myself one more time. Then, I changed my mind about rebuking myself. Maybe if I just accepted the truth instead of denying it, I could overcome this temptation. It was a bad idea. As soon as I accepted the fact that he was hot, my nipples became even harder and pushed against the thin fabric of my chiffon blouse.

"Lord, you have beautiful breasts." He said to me.

"Thank you." I replied, my cheeks instantly flushing red.

My eyes widened in surprise immediately after that. What had I done? I had just thanked someone for making an unrighteous comment about my breasts. But was he telling the truth? Were they really beautiful? Why was I blushing?

The stranger stretched out his hand and pinched my nipples. I gasped both from shock and from pleasure. Thank goodness people couldn't read the thoughts of others. I would have been so ashamed of myself if he knew I also gasped from pleasure.

Who touches the nipples of a stranger on the street? Apparently, this middle aged man does. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. Thankfully, it was a lonely night and I didn't spot anyone around. I looked back at the stranger and wondered why I hadn't yelled at him for doing something so inappropriate yet. Perhaps it was because I totally enjoyed it.

"No! I didn't enjoy it. It was the most sinful thing in the world!"

I knew I was over reacting. Yes, it was sinful but it wasn't the most sinful thing in the world. This is what I hated most about sin. It lured you in slowly until you're totally consumed in it. I won't let it happen to me.

"You crossed the line, Mister!" I snapped.

Why is my head screaming at me to shut up? It must be the devil. I must fight against his antics.

The middle aged man looked at me and smiled.

"There's a new place in town where all your sinful desires can become a reality. You will be free to explore lustful pleasures you never knew existed. No one will ever know. This place is shrouded in secrecy. I see it in your eyes. This place I speak of is perfect for you. I know what you hide behind that innocent look. I know what you do when you think no one is watching. Let it out. Be finally free."

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. How could he say these things to me? I felt like he saw right through my soul. I tried so hard to hide the dark cravings inside me, and I thought I succeeded... until he showed up.

"How do you know the things you speak of?" I asked in confusion.

"Let's just say nothing is really a secret." He replied.

"The place is called the VB and is just off St. Peters road. Get off at the three hundredth and seventy sixth precinct. Make your way into the woods off Harbor highway. There's a green sign to let you know where to enter. I'll be waiting for you." He walked away after that.

What a cocky stranger. The word cocky made me think of his cock and I pushed the thought out of my mind immediately. It was clearly a device of the devil to stop me from going to church for practice. It was a good try but I won. I will never go anywhere close to that place in the woods.

Chapter Two

I got off Harbor highway and walked into the woods at the green sign. It made no sense. I didn't know why I had decided to come there. Perhaps it was what he said about me. The things I did when I thought no one was looking like deliberately going to church without my bra so Michael Connor could look at my breasts.

Was that what he meant when he said he knew the things I did? Did he know about the many times I placed my fingers on my clit and rubbed them lightly until my eyes rolled back from ecstasy? There was no way he could have known that. No one had ever seen me doing it.

I told myself I was only going there to ask questions. I needed to know what exactly he meant by the things he said. Yes, that was my only reason for going there. I was a devoted Christian. A twenty one year old virgin. I knew how to keep my legs closed. I was simply going to ask questions and leave.

Why did they hide such a beautiful place in the woods? Why were there so many bats flying off the walkway? Well, the place was in the woods. Of course there would be bats around.

I walked to the main entrance and knocked on the door. An automated answering machine told me to go right in. The door was unlocked. Of course the door will be unlocked. It's a public place.

I walked to the reception and described the man I wanted to see. The receptionist gave me a keycard with the number 316 and directed me to a room upstairs. When I got in, I saw the expensive furniture in the room. It was clear the place catered to the middle and upper class of the society. The beautiful works of art hanging from the walls further confirmed my suspicion.

The door opened and the sexiest girl I have ever seen walked into the room. She was wearing a black corset and black G-string panties, paired with a black hose and matching black heels. Her hips swayed from side to side as she walked in.

"Are you here to see Reggie?" She asked.

I didn't really know the guy's name but since I had already described him to the receptionist downstairs, I assumed he was the Reggie guy.

"Um... Yes... I need to ask him some questions." I stuttered.

She got to the bed I was sitting and traced a line up my arm with the tip of her fingernail. It made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up. She grabbed my boobs from behind and squeezed them. I gulped, trying hard to swallow the invisible knot that had formed in my throat.

"Um..."

I was about to say something in protest when I finally found my voice, but she stopped me. She pulled the string behind her corset to loosen it and I watched it fall to the ground. I stared wide-eyed at the most beautifully rounded pairs of double D breasts I had ever seen in my life. They were big and obviously succulent. All I wanted to do was place my tongue on them and suck them hard. All the defenses I had against such a sinful act were weakening and they were weakening fast.

"Oh, no. I should never have come to this house of temptation." I thought to myself.

"Don't worry. It won't count as sin since you're not actually going to fuck me." She whispered.

How did she know what I was thinking? Why did her breasts have to be so succulent and inviting? Why was my clit stirring lustful passion around my core?

No, I choose not to do this. I have to leave this place immediately!

Chapter Three

I grabbed her breasts and sucked on them hungrily. They were irresistible and I wanted them so badly. She grabbed my head and pressed it closer to her huge fleshy jugs, arching her head backwards and moaning from the pleasure my actions were giving her. My tongue flickered at her nipples, taking them in turn. I couldn't get enough of her body. Why did it feel this good to be sinful?

She pulled back and pushed me against the bed so that I laid on it facing the ceiling. She spread my legs wide apart and placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of my clit.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped.

I had never felt anything like that in my entire life. It felt like several charged ions bounced away excitedly in my core, resulting in a wave of pleasure that ran all the way to the tip of my toes.

"There's nothing holy about fucking." She replied.

I knew that but I didn't know when the words escaped my mouth. She started moving her tongue with close to impossible speed. Her strokes were mild and decisive. She went for my pleasure spots like she had a map of my core. The bursts of pleasure I was feeling were almost impossible to believe. There was no way I would give this up for piousness or righteousness or whatever else you want to call it.

"No, Bella. Don't blaspheme. You will give this up and ask for forgiveness. The father is merciful. He will forgive you." I encouraged myself.

Just when I thought I had gotten to the peak of pleasure, I felt her push her index finger into my butthole.

"Holy smokes!" I gasped.

"There's nothing holy..."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." I cut her off midsentence.

At this point, she had started moving her finger in and out of my butthole. I constricted and released the muscles around the opening to feel more of the pleasure. It was crazy. I felt like I was going to explode.

Who knew finger fucking the butthole would be a pleasurable? I loved it. I wanted her to continue forever.

She continued licking my clit and the area around the opening of my cunt while finger fucking my ass. It gave me the most intense and mind blowing orgasms in the world. I felt like a big storm was brewing inside me. My legs were shaking. Whoever this girl was, I wanted her for myself alone.

A few more dips of her finger into my butthole and the flood gates opened. I was squirting like no man's business. It flowed all over her face and the sheets underneath me.

"I'll tell Reggie you're here to see him." She stated, getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

For some reason, I felt like my sexual orientation had changed. I no longer needed to see Reggie for the questions that initially brought me here. I needed that girl on a more permanent basis. I couldn't live without her touch.

It had already happened before I realized it. The sexy girl from before showed up behind me and bent my head to expose my neck. The next thing I felt was the sharp pain of her fangs sinking into my flesh.

"Holy shit!!!" I screamed, but it was of no use.

She bit deeper into me, sucking on the blood that was gushing out in enormous quantities. Everything went blank shortly after.

When I woke up the next morning, I was tucked underneath my sheets pretty nicely. I didn't remember everything that happened the night before but the little snippets in my memory were enough to keep me excited.

"Forgive me father, but I cannot continue on the righteous path." I thought to myself.

My situation reminded me of Eve from the bible. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and there was no going back now. I loved it, I craved it and I yearned for it. I wanted more. I had to find my way back to the mansion in the woods.