Vampire Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think it was worth the wait to experience both of us on the day you lose your virginity?" Sydney asked softly. "Come fuck me, pet."

The name, my title, my role; it excited me and spurred me into action. I was less timid this time. I looked her in the eyes as I slowly pressed my rod into her already soaked pussy. I breathed deeply as the high spiraled and spun once again. She brought me in close to her as I picked up my pace. She wrapped her legs around my hips and bucked against my thrusting. Julia laid right next to her, looking up at me. I swore the two of them were glowing as I took in heaven itself.

"I love you," Sydney growled in my ear.

"And..I.. love you," Julia added. She leaned up and kissed my cheek. Sydney kissed the other side. My heart overflowed. It may have taken the end of the world but I had everything I had ever wanted finally. I would spend the rest of my life thanking them for giving it to me, however long that may be.

"I love you, my goddesses," I breathed. Hearing myself say it, finally admitting it to them; it sent me over the edge. The hot feeling deep within me bubbled over and my mind shattered into a thousand pieces. Sydney wrapped her arms and legs around me. Julia reached around us and massaged the space just behind my sack. I felt my cock pulsate and I could feel my soul being shot into her.

Julia and Sydney took turns kissing me as I laid between her thighs, out of breath and limbs feeling like jelly. Eventually, and with their help, I rolled over between them. We cuddled for a while before I spoke up.

"You know, my blood is yours, both of you. You don't even have to ask. Take it, as much as you want," I said.

Sydney kissed my neck, that familiar feel of her fangs, sending goose bumps across my skin.

"Whenever we want?" She asked.

"Whenever, whereever, my goddess. It's for your enjoyment; everything I have and everything I am," I said.

"You are so cheesy," Julia teased and then kissed the other side of my neck. "I could go for a drink, though."

"Me too," Sydney said, her breath tickling my skin. I tilted my head back for them.

"Don't hold back," I begged.

"Never again," Julia said.

"Never," Sydney repeated.

--

I hope some folks have enjoyed this series. More stories in this universe are to come!

12