Vampire in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not, so now what?" Moving my head to look at him better, his eyes were soft, and warm. A small smile touched his lips.

"Now we do whatever you want. This is your night love you do with it as you please," I turned around and faced him.

"Anything I want?" I asked looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Anything my Seren..." He said softly caressing my face, which made me shiver slightly.

I put my hand on his face gently. I looked at him with loving eyes. I wanted to be with him, like I was never able to be with him when I was younger. I wanted to feel his lips touching mine. As if he could read my mind, his lips touched mine in a kiss gently at first, then it grew with more passion. I drew myself close to him, putting my arms around him, letting my body take over.

His fingers traced down my face to my shoulder then to my back, so lightly that it made my skin beg for more. Soon the world disappeared around us; it was just us in the purest of darkness. I broke the kiss and looked at Darius.

This was my childhood friend. The person I spent my happiest moments with, the only person that understood me. I guess that's why I wasn't scared when Darius picked me up bridle style and carried me to a huge hay mound where he gently placed me.

His hands touched the skin on my legs and moved up my body past my shorts and black tank top I was wearing that night. He hands rested at my sides and he began to kiss me again, this time with passion and ferocity. I kissed him back matching his passion and the fierceness. His lips were cold against mine but the longer we kissed they seemed to become warm soon they were just as warm as mine were, or maybe my lips were as cold as his.

My hands roamed his cold body, making him moan lightly, and moved his hand up my sides to my breast touching them gently. He rubbed them first over the cloth then his hand traced down my stomach and his cold hand went under my shirt, and he began once again playing with my breast. Lightly at first teasing me with his cold fingers then he rubbed harder twisting my nipple lightly. This made me arch my body into his and moan softly. My hand found the edge of his shirt and I lifted it off his body slowly, my hands traced his chest and I marveled at its beauty.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked touching my face lightly.

I smiled and kissed him lightly. "I want this with you. I have loved you since I was six. Please let me have this,"

He smiled. "This is your night," He whispered as he slipped my tank top off. Our hands were in a fury as we shed each other's clothes, soon lying in the hay naked.

His hands teased my skin with its cold touch, his hands smoothly up my legs and gently touched the apex of my legs. I gasp in shock no one ever touched me there before and it surprised me and excited me at the same time. He slowly rubbed it then began to tease my clitoris. He rubbed it softly at first then began to rub it harder. I sighed and panted heavily clinging onto him lightly.

I gently moved my hands down his back, teasing his skin as I went; I moved my hands until I lightly touched his hardened member. He let out a groan of pleasure, I smiled and tighten my hold and began to move my hand slowly. His body shivered and he let out a playful growl and kissed me with an animal like passion, and we moved our body together as we played with each other.

I felt him slid an ice-cold finger into my hot, wet entrance. I gasped loudly at his touch then moaned softly as he began to move the finger in and out of my wetness. I arched my body and held onto him tightly with my free hand as my other hand moved up and down his hardness. He groaned with me, as we sighed and enjoyed the sheer bliss we were in. His body was cold but mine was so hot, I was sure that there was steam rising from us.

I could feel pressure building up inside of me as he slid another cold finger into me. My mind went into a blur and my hand stopped teasing him, I sighed heavily in pleasure and let myself float away on it.

Just when I thought, I would explode from all the pressure building inside of me he stopped and gently pulled his fingers out of me. I let out a heavy breath and looked up at him and stared into his soft brown eyes. He grinned and began to kiss me down my body, and I closed my eyes. His cold body pressed against mine, and I could feel his cold lips leaving a trail down my body. He then moved gently up and looked deep into my eyes with love. "I love you Seren," He said looking at me with sincerity. "And I love you Darius," I said with the same sincerity.

He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead like the first time we met. He then positioned himself over me and slowly I felt his cold member enter me, he was slow and gentle as he sank into me. Once he was completely in me, he paused.

"Are you alright?" He asked with heavy breath.

"Yes," I said as I put my arms round him and my legs quickly wrapped themselves around his body. He slowly began to move in and out of me. I held tightly onto his body as he moved faster and faster, and I moved my body with his. With each thrust, he went faster and harder into me. My body began to get more and more hot, I felt like my skin was going to ignite.

Our breathing became harsh and our hearts moved together as we moved as one, slowly becoming one soul one body.

I closed my eyes, just enjoying the feeling the cold, the sound of him breathing in my ear. Suddenly a bust of cold filled my body and Darius let out a loud growl and took in a deep breath as he came inside of me. I opened my eyes in shock and pleasure as the cold mixed with my heat that had built up and soon I could no longer control it. I let out a soft moan as the heat left my body.

Darius pulled out of me and lay next to me in the hay. I kissed him softly on the lips. "You will always have my heart," I said placing my hand on his face.

"And you will always have mine," He said pulling me close to him. I laid my head on his chest.

"I do not want this to end..." I said softly.

"It doesn't have to," He said looking at me softly. "I could turn you into a vampire, if that is what you want,"

"I want to be with you," I answered with a smile. "Forever," Then my smile vanished. "But what of my family and my life?"

Darius sighed and closed his eyes. "You could still go to school, and be with your family,"

"For how long? You do not age Darius, within five years they would suspect something. Would they understand if I told them?"

Darius opened his eyes and looked down at me. "You must live your own life Seren. If you wish to be with me than be with me, if not..." He sighed softly. "I have lived for hundreds of years Seren, and it was a lonely life until I found you. I knew you were the part missing from my life. I love you with all my being, but I love you enough to respect your decision. And I believe your parents would feel the same,"

I nodded and clung to him tightly, and listened to my heart, reveling in the feeling of being with him. I remembered the long nights of looking out my bedroom window missing him so, the ache in my heart. I knew that I would never be able to live without him.

I sat up and moved on top of him and kissed him softly biting his lip playfully. "I wish to spend the rest of my life with you," Darius gave me a calculated look. Are you sure Seren?" I nodded to confirm.

"It is a painful process." I bit my lip and shook any thought of going back out of my head, "I can handle it, I wish to be with you Darius, forever.:

Darius let out a soft growl and tackled me to the ground. "This may taste a little funny," He whispered moving his wrist to his mouth and biting himself. He held out his bloody wrist. "All you need to do is drink," He said softly.

I licked my lips, and then took his wrist to my mouth. His blood tasted like liquid fire, burning down my throat. Darius pulled his wrist back, as fire spread through my body. Then my world went black.

I do not remember Darius dressing me and taking me from the barn. I just remember waking up in a dark cave. My eyes pierced through the darkness; at that instant I knew I was not human.

Darius was sitting across from me, watching me curiously. "How long was I out?" I asked in a soft tone.

"A few days, I left a note for your dad that you left before he got up, to beat traffic. He was sorry to miss you, but seemed to understand,"

"My car?"

"It is at my home. I brought you here because it was safer for you while I was out. Vampires are the most venerable when they are first born,"

I nodded slowly, as I looked around me taking everything in.

"Welcome my love. To your new life," Darius said with a smile.

12