Vampire Infiltrator and Zombies

Story Info
Nigerian vampire and Irishwoman fight zombies.
2.9k words
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"When the Zombie Apocalypse began, we blood suckers were just as surprised as anyone else, I mean, we definitely did not see this shit coming" Faisal Adewale said, flashing a toothy grin, and the towering, burly and dark-skinned Nigerian Vampire smiled, then passed the binoculars to the woman next to him. He did not need the high-tech binoculars to see into the darkness, nor did he care for what they revealed to him.

"Isn't that peachy keen?" Siobhan O'Brien replied, and the tall, sturdy and red-haired Irish-American woman took a look at the landscape beyond the Rampart, and scowled. She definitely did not like what she saw. The shambling hordes of the flesh-eating zombies had them completely surrounded, and standing atop the hundred-meter-tall, four-foot-thick marvel of engineering that was the Rampart, Siobhan did not feel secure.

The fact that one thousand one hundred and seventeen men and women, strangers, and entire families, depended on Siobhan's vigilance also irked her. A facility the size of the Rampart needed a lot more security than a few people marching along the wall, clutching guns in the wintry night, trying not to think about the fact that the world had recently ended.

"They can smell us, and having more humans in one place means more zombies sniffing them out and converging on said place, every predator must have a means of detecting prey, it's elementary," Faisal offered, and Siobhan shot him a look. The Rampart, built by billionaire industrialist Jason Whitmore, had become mankind's last best hope in a world overrun by the zombies.

"You should go back inside, dawn is coming," Siobhan said, and Faisal nodded sagely, before looking at the sky, which was lightening rapidly, though it was still mostly dark. Siobhan was the only person who knew Faisal's secret, the fact that the burly and jovial Nigerian was a centuries-old Vampire. They'd met in Houston, Texas, back when Faisal was the chef at a restaurant adjacent to the apartment building where Siobhan, a second-year student at the University of Houston, happened to live.

Faisal saved Siobhan's life during the initial zombie outbreak, and they'd been together ever since. They were together when the Texas Rangers and a coalition of civilian militiamen and women put up one hell of a fight to reclaim Houston from the zombies. They barely got out of Houston as the cops and militias found themselves overwhelmed by the zombie hordes. With the City of Houston fallen, the rest of Texas soon followed.

Faisal and Siobhan wandered across Texas for a while, looking for a safe place to hide from the ravenous hordes. And now they were on nighttime patrol duty at The Rampart, a castle-like complex originally intended to be a getaway for the super rich of Midwestern society. A ragtag bunch made up of all strata of society, from Mexican laborers to retired oilmen, suburban housewives and African American inner-city youth had taken over The Rampart, and turned it into mankind's last stronghold against the zombies.

"See you tonight, Nikki," Faisal said, and he returned to the Tower, where his relief awaited. Siobhan watched him go. Tall, dark and handsome, seemingly in his mid-thirties yet definitely much older, Faisal cut an imposing figure. Friendly, laidback, and smart, with a wicked sense of humor, he kind of reminded Siobhan of the Detective Carter character played by Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour film series. Of course, Faisal was taller and more muscular than Chris Tucker, by a long shot.

Sometimes, Siobhan found herself thinking of the other Vampires, who Faisal assured were definitely still out there. What were they doing, in a world full of zombies? With communications down, Siobhan had no way of knowing what was going on in the rest of the country, or the world. Last time Siobhan watched CNN, shortly before the news went off the air, there were reports of zombie outbreaks in Africa, Latin America and Europe, and they'd lost contact with India, Australia and China.

"Good morning sunshine, I passed your boyfriend on my way over and he didn't even say hi, kind of hurt my feelings," came a masculine voice, and Siobhan rolled her eyes. Turning toward the source of said voice, she sighed, then greeted Russell Clayton. Tall, almost gaunt, with alabaster skin, frosty blue eyes and a ratty Mohawk, clad in a faded Sons of Anarchy sweatshirt and jeans, he was the epitome of the wannabe badass.

"Russell, we've been over this, Faisal and I are just friends, and he's been on patrol all night, he needs his rest and quite frankly, so do I, so fuck your feelings," Siobhan retorted, and her chilly tone caught Russell by surprise. They were never going to be friends, since he was the sort who liked to call African Americans and Mexicans by less than charitable terms, but Siobhan had always been polite, if curt, in her dealings with Russell.

"Sheesh, no need to bite my head off, and while you're at it, where is Ernesto?" Russell said, and Siobhan looked past him, at a stocky, bronze-skinned and raven-haired young man who stepped forward, clad in blue jeans and a black T-shirt featuring boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya. Ernesto Chavez had been at The Rampart almost as long as Siobhan and Faisal, and she considered him a friend.

"Buenas dias, Siobhan, how's life?" Ernesto said, and Siobhan exchanged dap with the young Mexican, and wished him a good day. Passing Russell, Siobhan shot him a look, then walked back toward the Tower. She had a report to file, which was procedure after end of watch, and then she would turn in her weapon, before going to her room to get some rest. Daily life at The Rampart could be boring, but Siobhan didn't mind the routine. After being on the run for ages, it felt good to be in a place that sort of felt like home.

"What I wouldn't give to be back in class," Siobhan said to herself, as she stepped out of the shower, put on a pair of pajamas and went to bed. She thought of her days at the University of Houston, which seemed like a lifetime ago. She missed the school, and her friends, and her boyfriend Trevor Jones, the handsome African-American stud originally from Chicago who came to study at the University of Houston on a football scholarship.

Smiling to herself, Siobhan sighed happily as she remembered Trevor's charm and wit. The sexy brother from Chicago took an interest from her the day they met, when she'd interviewed him for the school paper, In the early stages of the zombie outbreak, Trevor got bit and Siobhan had been forced to kill him before he turned. She hadn't been the same since...

Siobhan closed her eyes hard, dead tired, yet unable to sleep. She found herself thinking of Trevor, and how intense their relationship got, three months before the dead began to rise and devour the living. Trevor had taken her on a trip to his old digs, the South Side of Chicago. Siobhan, who'd been born in Galway, Ireland, and raised in Texas, found herself completely blown away by Chicago and its diversity and unique culture.

"Chicago is a marvelous place, so many fun places, so many friendly people, you've got to bring me here more often," Siobhan said to Trevor, as she sat next to him on the living room couch. They had the Jones household to themselves, with Trevor's parents, Elias and Mariam Jones visiting relatives in Cleveland. Turning down the volume on the flat screen television set, Trevor looked at Siobhan and smiled. Siobhan gazed into his soulful eyes, and felt herself melt completely...

"You're going to be addicted," Trevor replied, and Siobhan wasn't sure if he meant himself, or the city in which he was born. Throwing herself into his arms, Siobhan decided it did not matter. Trevor kissed Siobhan passionately, and then began making love to her. Trevor's lips wrapped themselves around her nipples and Siobhan moaned softly, loving what he was doing to her.

"Hmm, don't stop," Siobhan murmured, and Trevor's lips kissed a path from her breasts to her belly, and finally the space between her legs. Exquisite moans escaped Siobhan's lips as Trevor began eating her pussy. When his tongue slid into her pussy, followed by his fingers, Siobhan squealed and grabbed the back of Trevor's head, urging him to continue. A little while later, an orgasmic Siobhan found herself shrieking, crying out Trevor's name...

Afterwards, Trevor put Siobhan on all fours and fucked her silly, pulling on her long red hair and smacking her ample derriere. Trevor's raw passion and masculine energy poured into Siobhan as he fucked her, and she cried out, loving what he was doing to her. With his thick, dark member buried in her pussy, Siobhan felt like she was transported into a new realm called Kingdom Fuck, and she absolutely loved it.

"Now that was hot," Siobhan said to Trevor, a few passionate hours later. The two lovebirds lay in each other's arms, happy as can be. Siobhan felt safe and sound in the arms of her handsome, strong young lover, and could think of no time in her life where she'd been happier. Life was wonderful. Siobhan enjoyed spending a week with Trevor and his family. Orphaned at an early age, and raised by the American foster care system, Siobhan envied Trevor and his folks. Part of her yearned to join their little family...

For Siobhan and her beloved Trevor, everything was wonderful...until it wasn't. Three months after that magical first night, the dead began to rise and devour the living, and Siobhan had to mercy-kill Trevor, the man she loved. This was what she couldn't get over. That's when her world truly ended. Feeling exhausted after patrolling the Rampart, Siobhan yawned and finally went to sleep.

Elsewhere inside the Rampart, deep in the basement, the Vampire Faisal smiled to himself. Volunteering in the kitchen allowed him access to plenty of blood harvested from the wildlife brought in by their scavenging and hunting parties, and he drunk his fill after his shift. Faisal lay in bed, happy as can be, and congratulated himself on remaining undetected among the humans, thanks to his cleverness, and his alliance with Siobhan...

Faisal pulled the covers over himself, and tried to sleep. Typically, being a creature of the night, slumber during the daylight hours came easily to him, but not today. Lately, he'd grown to enjoy the routine of life among the humans, even in the post-apocalyptic realm in which he found himself. He'd been celibate lately, partly out of necessity, since getting involved with any human would only complicate things and hasten his discovery.

Being a Vampire came with certain advantages, and severe drawbacks. Faisal, who was born in 1867 in the City of Kano, northern Nigeria, became a Vampire in 1897. While traveling to Nairobi for trade, Faisal came across a beautiful woman named Mala who was seeking his aid, supposedly after her party had been raided by bandits. Mala seduced Faisal and bit him, turning him into a Vampire. He hadn't aged a day since, and had come to enjoy being superhumanly strong, fast, healthy, and eternally young.

Still, Faisal was prone to feeling loneliness, and on that frosty morning, he craved much more than blood. He found himself thinking of days gone by, back when he lived in Houston. He remembered his neighbors, Nadia and Kasim Nahas, newcomers to Houston by way of Baalbek, Lebanon. They worked in the bakery next to Caribbean Kingdom, the restaurant where Faisal worked. The three of them got to know each other really well, before the apocalypse...

"You guys are too much," Faisal said, as he and the Nahas got down and dirty in the bedroom, one steamy Saturday night at their house in the east end of Houston. The Lebanese couple were into swinging, and Kasim was bisexual, much to Faisal's delight, who had always enjoyed the charms of both women and men. The Nigerian Vampire was more than happy to get down with Kasim as his excited wife Nadia looked on, seemingly mesmerized.

"You're a beautiful man," Kasim said to Faisal, and the tall, slender and bronze-skinned young Arab kissed him full and deep. Stark naked, the two well-built men rolled around on the bed, and did their thing. Kasim grabbed Faisal's dick, and stroked it and then sucked it. Faisal sighed happily as Kasim sucked him off while caressing his balls, and he winked at Nadia, who smiled and fingered her pussy while watching the two men.

"Oh, Kasim, Faisal's got such a huge cock, suck him good," Nadia said encouragingly, and Faisal smiled at the curvy, raven-haired and very voluptuous Lebanese woman who looked absolutely gorgeous in her birthday suit. Rubbing her large breasts with one hand and fingering her hairy pussy with the other, Nadia seemed to be really enjoying the scene unfolding before her.

"Such a cute ass," Faisal said as he put Kasim on all fours, rolled a condom on his thick dark member, and then pushed it into him. Kasim groaned sharply as Faisal gripped his hips and began fucking him. Nadia got so turned on that she joined in on the fun, and she grabbed Kasim's dick and sucked him while Faisal filled his ass with his dick. Overwhelmed by his wife Nadia's soft lips around his dick and Faisal's big dick in his asshole, Kasim began howling like a madman...

"Hot damn, this dick is too much for me, Faisal," Kasim said, sighing deeply, after a while. Faisal nodded understandingly and pulled his dick out of Kasim's butt. The Nigerian Vampire discarded the used condom, and looked at Nadia. The curvy Lebanese woman looked at her husband, who nodded. Grinning, Nadia looked at Faisal's long and thick member hungrily, and grasped it with both hands.

"Hmm, I can't wait to feel you inside of me," Nadia said to Faisal, and the voluptuous Lebanese gal took the tall, dark-skinned stud's dick into her mouth. Faisal winked at Kasim, who lay nearby, smiling as he watched his wife suck the dick of the very same man who just fucked the hell out of him. After polishing Faisal's dick with her tongue, Nadia was ready for more.

"Oh, you're going to get it, Nadia, but first I want to play with that ass," Faisal said, and he put Nadia on all fours, and had a look at her big bronze booty. Nadia grinned and shook her big Lebanese booty at him, and Faisal playfully slapped her derriere. Faisal spread Nadia's ass cheeks and began eating her ass, just like that. Nadia was surprised, and then began moaning in pleasure, loving what Faisal was doing to her.

"I want to watch you fuck my wife," Kasim said, and the bisexual Lebanese stud sat up and began stroking his cock while watching Nadia and Faisal do their thing. Faisal rolled a condom on his big dick and then pressed it against Nadia's pussy. Swiftly he pushed his way into her, and Nadia gasped loudly. Faisal gripped Nadia's wide hips in much the same way he grabbed her hubby's earlier, and began fucking her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, give me that big dark dick," Nadia squealed, and Faisal grinned, and smacked her big bronze booty with one hand and pulled her long dark hair with the other, yanking her head back. Kasim stroked his cock furiously, loving the way Nadia squealed and went buck wild as Faisal fucked the hell out of her. Faisal fucked Nadia with gusto and didn't let up until the young Arab woman cried out, orgasmic at last...

"You two are amazing, I always enjoy your company, thanks for having me over," Faisal said to Kasim and Nadia Nahas, following their truly spectacular session together. Faisal showered and dressed, and hugged Kasim, then kissed Nadia's lovely hand, before parting from their delicious company. Having been alive for over a century, the Nigerian Vampire never ceased to be amazed when exploring the hidden sides of human nature, especially among those hailing from conservative cultures...

Lying on his bed, deep inside the Rampart's basement, Faisal smiled. He could hear the Rampart coming alive, as hundreds of men and women brought together by Fate went about their day. For now, they had enough weapons, ammo and food supplies. Soon their resources would begin to dwindle. When that happened, they would turn on each other. Somehow, the zombies would breach the walls, and then everyone was doomed. Faisal wasn't planning on sticking around long enough to see that happen.

With mankind on its way to extinction, Faisal had come to the rampart to do what his kind had always done. They would spread. The greatest disasters in the history of the human species had always proven to be times of great opportunity for the Vampire race. Faisal planned on 'converting' quite a few humans, especially Siobhan, into Vampires, long before the zombies overran the rampart.

If this was truly mankind's swan song, then the time had come for Vampires to rule the planet earth. The blood suckers were ready to come out of the darkness and reclaim their proper place in the grand scheme of things. The zombies had a small shelf life, they decomposed within a few years. Once humans went the way of the Dodo, zombies would soon follow. Faisal and his kind could afford to be patient. After all, they are creatures of forever...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tales of The Rusty Cauldron - Intro A bartender's story.in NonHuman
Lost and Found A lone woman learns what goes bump in the night.in NonHuman
Under The Lights A spoiled model is gifted magical boots that change her.in NonHuman
Bottomless Cheaters pay the price...in Loving Wives
Impregnated by the Giant Insect Researcher is attacked and impregnated by her latest find.in NonHuman
More Stories