Vampire King of Ghana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"Shut up and fuck me," Claire said, and I grinned, and pulled down her pants, and was pleasantly surprised to see that this stylish, beautiful and dangerous gal wasn't wearing panties but favored boxers, tomboy-style. Nice, very nice. I pulled down said boxers, and then drew closer, inhaling Claire's scent. Smiling, I began eating her pussy in this darkened parking lot, right in the middle of downtown Montreal, not caring who might see us...

After giving Claire's pussy a tongue bath, I showed her what I was working with. I felt a thrill deep inside as she unzipped my pants, freeing my long, hard dick. I don't wear underwear, just for the record. Claire seemed to find that quite amusing, and she then got on her knees and began sucking my dick. The sharp-tongued beauty put those lips to good use, let me tell you. When I came, Claire appeared to swallow my cum, then she spat it on the ground.

Later, I fucked Claire with slow, deep strokes. Legs in the air, her jaw slack, her eyes moist, Claire looked at me, pinching her nipples as I drilled my dick into her. Ladies and gentlemen, Claire went from prim and proper Canadian professional to sex freak in a heartbeat. I fucked her with gusto, slamming my dick into her pussy. Usually, I restrain myself, somewhat, when I have sex with mortals, female or male. Not this time, I fucked Claire roughly, the way I would a fellow immortal, since they can handle it. And she seemed to love it.

Claire Fontaine and I parted ways without a word after readjusting our clothes. I took off into the night, after one last glance at this lovely, dangerous woman. At the end of the day, I am a vampire and Claire is one of the Trackers, those people dedicated to eradicating all supernatural threats to humankind. As much as I consider myself different, I know that to the humans, I'll always be other. The time has come for me to leave Montreal. Where shall I go next? Hmm. It's winter in Quebec but I hear Brazil is nice this time of year!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12